Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,776 members, 7,851,643 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 03:03 AM

One Of My Friends Who Relocated To Canada Recently Shared Some Lessons - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / One Of My Friends Who Relocated To Canada Recently Shared Some Lessons (7661 Views)

School Friends Who Travelled Abroad Share 4-Year Throwback Photo / Lady Mocked By Her Friends Who Graduated Before Her, 2 Years Later This Happened / Friends Who Study Together Graduate With First Class Together (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: One Of My Friends Who Relocated To Canada Recently Shared Some Lessons by Ekpekus(m): 2:47pm On Jul 28, 2022
SaliuAP:

I have relocated my family to Canada with this same programme that's why I can promote it with my full chest.
I stayed behind becuse I have too many business entities in Nigeria to just pack up and leave but I had to relocate my family for a better life for my children.
The results of the upcoming election might decide if I would liquidate and join them.
Are you already in Canada?
The program nor get name? Abi the visa category nor get name? Why all this secrecy and concealment?
I need not watch any video... just say the program and leave the rest for NLs to figure things out. Is that rocket science?

2 Likes

Re: One Of My Friends Who Relocated To Canada Recently Shared Some Lessons by Rexymania(m): 3:07pm On Jul 28, 2022
Nice one. Thanks bro

1 Like 1 Share

Re: One Of My Friends Who Relocated To Canada Recently Shared Some Lessons by SaliuAP(m): 4:31pm On Jul 28, 2022
ClixMaster:
Seriously saving toward moving out of this silly country.

Meanwhile, I can design any kind of website at affordable prices. Chat me for deal
God would bless your hustle. The programme would be perfect for you, with a view of a study scholarship and Job in canada

1 Like

Re: One Of My Friends Who Relocated To Canada Recently Shared Some Lessons by DavidEsq(m): 5:59pm On Jul 28, 2022
youngblaq:
No be everything be chance to rip people na...share info, you dey invite. Na billing wan follow so...my country people sha
Noimd the fuuuuuuu. e dey vex say travel agent dey charge reach 15k dollars, not knowing say na jealous e dey jealous dem. Werey
Re: One Of My Friends Who Relocated To Canada Recently Shared Some Lessons by Nobody: 6:02pm On Jul 28, 2022
SaliuAP:

God would bless your hustle. The programme would be perfect for you, with a view of a study scholarship and Job in canada
Thank bro

1 Like

Re: One Of My Friends Who Relocated To Canada Recently Shared Some Lessons by luminouz(m): 6:47pm On Jul 28, 2022
ednut1:
I dont mind paying someone to help us track fooliah people like this op to what ever face me i slap you they are living. Just wan scam people of 25k ebook

Oya pay me to track him

Don't be cheap. I'm affordable though
Re: One Of My Friends Who Relocated To Canada Recently Shared Some Lessons by Headachetoigboh(f): 6:49pm On Jul 28, 2022
Study route still the best
Re: One Of My Friends Who Relocated To Canada Recently Shared Some Lessons by SaliuAP(m): 6:53pm On Jul 28, 2022
Headachetoigboh:
Study route still the best
Yes sir
Re: One Of My Friends Who Relocated To Canada Recently Shared Some Lessons by Nozino: 7:50pm On Jul 28, 2022
SaliuAP:

Message me via WhatsApp @ 0807 400 3952 for a free video presentation of the new programme by a Canadian immigration expert.

cc justwise
Re: One Of My Friends Who Relocated To Canada Recently Shared Some Lessons by Tecnophone: 8:30pm On Jul 28, 2022
you are a scammer. Beware and be wary of this klepto.
SaliuAP:

I have relocated my family to Canada with this same programme that's why I can promote it with my full chest.
I stayed behind becuse I have too many business entities in Nigeria to just pack up and leave but I had to relocate my family for a better life for my children.
The results of the upcoming election might decide if I would liquidate and join them.
Are you already in Canada?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: One Of My Friends Who Relocated To Canada Recently Shared Some Lessons by SaliuAP(m): 8:51pm On Jul 28, 2022
Tecnophone:
you are a scammer. Beware and be wary of this klepto.
Sir, Did you pay for the programme and dindt get value for money?
Re: One Of My Friends Who Relocated To Canada Recently Shared Some Lessons by bdon123(m): 9:52pm On Jul 28, 2022
ielts route no longer work....at least for about 2 years now.its either ur friend relocated so many years ago or his talkin shit
Re: One Of My Friends Who Relocated To Canada Recently Shared Some Lessons by Nobody: 11:04pm On Jul 28, 2022
abumeinben:
That IELTS needs to be scrapped for Nigerians. A Canadian based Nigerian Dr. is doing that fight on academic route already.

It's been won.

I saw some headlines recently that a couple of countries cancels IELTS for Nigerian students.

This includes Canada

2 Likes

Re: One Of My Friends Who Relocated To Canada Recently Shared Some Lessons by SaliuAP(m): 8:07am On Jul 29, 2022
RenerdLiam:

It's been won.

I saw some headlines recently that a couple of countries cancels IELTS for Nigerian students.

This includes Canada
Its not the countries that scrapped IETS, it's some schools in countries like America and Canada that scrapped IETS

1 Like

Re: One Of My Friends Who Relocated To Canada Recently Shared Some Lessons by Nobody: 8:11am On Jul 29, 2022
SaliuAP:

Its not the countries that scrapped IETS, it's some schools in countries like America and Canada that scrapped IETS

Alright. Just saw the headline.

1 Like

Re: One Of My Friends Who Relocated To Canada Recently Shared Some Lessons by SaliuAP(m): 8:16am On Jul 29, 2022
RenerdLiam:

Alright. Just saw the headline.
With the volume of Nigerians currently relocating to this countries, I beleive the institutions in this countries would see the uselessness of IETS and scrap it.
Re: One Of My Friends Who Relocated To Canada Recently Shared Some Lessons by SaliuAP(m): 11:58am On Jul 29, 2022
I just saw this on Twitter

Re: One Of My Friends Who Relocated To Canada Recently Shared Some Lessons by SaliuAP(m): 3:11pm On Jul 29, 2022
Unibenfucker:

How much would it cost to JAPA to canada

Re: One Of My Friends Who Relocated To Canada Recently Shared Some Lessons by SaliuAP(m): 4:43pm On Jul 29, 2022
Countries that don't require IETS

Re: One Of My Friends Who Relocated To Canada Recently Shared Some Lessons by SaliuAP(m): 7:49pm On Jul 29, 2022
Another good news guys

Re: One Of My Friends Who Relocated To Canada Recently Shared Some Lessons by SaliuAP(m): 3:39pm On Jul 31, 2022
Scholarship opportunities in Canada

Re: One Of My Friends Who Relocated To Canada Recently Shared Some Lessons by SaliuAP(m): 6:07pm On Aug 01, 2022
Congratulations to those who have gotten their visas, i know you’re planning on buying more shoes and clothes, DONT!! You see that two 23kg baggage allowance you are entitled to, use it wisely, pack enough foodstuff. Your stomach first �

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How To Calculate Your Aggregate Score Now That P.utme Has Been Scrapped / Are all this Nigerian Traders Really Making Money From Forex ??? / Who Remembers Loyola Je Suit school in Abuja,

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.