Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,030 members, 7,835,493 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:48 AM

Dj Cuppy Took Her Sidekick To Italy For A Luxury Ferrari Show - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Dj Cuppy Took Her Sidekick To Italy For A Luxury Ferrari Show (69911 Views)

Dj Cuppy Took Her Dogs To A Spiritual Yoga Exercise Class / Regina Daniels Receives A Luxury Bus & A N24M Wristwatch From Ned Nwoko (Video) / "Bidemi Kosoko Had Sex For N2m With My Husband, He Took Her Nude Photos" - Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dj Cuppy Took Her Sidekick To Italy For A Luxury Ferrari Show by LienwaltAbel(m): 12:38pm On Jul 28, 2022
Kingcalls:

Close mouth... forming woke ... u are extremelyyyyyyy shallow... every women wants a family and women that slut around end up regretting it in the future and end up living on anti depressants..its certain that u are not vast in Knowledge... and uts certain that u hvnt mingled with different races ... its certain that u hv never left the shores of this country.... so u think white people don't reason like us here.... u must b a fool to think so ... u hv to be intelligent to be able to knw that its all the same way of reasoning but with different formats... they hide theirs...we expose ours
You aren't a woman, neither are you a scientist, and you expect me to take your word as truth. You are a shallow subhuman. Go and frolick in your cave Neanderthal.

2 Likes

Re: Dj Cuppy Took Her Sidekick To Italy For A Luxury Ferrari Show by Pootle: 12:46pm On Jul 28, 2022
this wan marry foreigner by force undecided

1 Like

Re: Dj Cuppy Took Her Sidekick To Italy For A Luxury Ferrari Show by TotalRunter: 12:54pm On Jul 28, 2022
fidelmarshal199:

You will misbehave more than her if you are a daughter of a billionaire

Gbam!

1 Like

Re: Dj Cuppy Took Her Sidekick To Italy For A Luxury Ferrari Show by Midas01: 1:00pm On Jul 28, 2022
Mumu misogynist. Shey Wizkid , Davido etc with 3 baby mamas are your Goat...

Receive sense before it's too late.
nijaomegacode:
Finally, this girl don expire.

1 Like

Re: Dj Cuppy Took Her Sidekick To Italy For A Luxury Ferrari Show by Midas01: 1:01pm On Jul 28, 2022
But you can tolerate your son changing women like wrapper...

I love your tears.
Owon:
This girl!

This girl and jumping from one man to another!

I can not tolerate this as a father lailai

1 Like

Re: Dj Cuppy Took Her Sidekick To Italy For A Luxury Ferrari Show by Midas01: 1:01pm On Jul 28, 2022
Was really hoping to see you in the bbn house tho.
Iamdbull:
Dbull on this one!!!

Very soon you will start seeing news like "Dbull denies rumors of dating Dj cuppy, claims they are just good friends" very soon very soon
Re: Dj Cuppy Took Her Sidekick To Italy For A Luxury Ferrari Show by Midas01: 1:05pm On Jul 28, 2022
She's not the reason for your frustration in life.

She can get literally any man of her choice wether Nigerian or foreign.

If she puts up a post requesting for a husband , millions of you will jostle to be her husband.

So save yourself the stress and worry about your own life.
Kingcalls:

She is only damaging herself...de form men and women are equal... by the time temi marry born... she come de go im sister house and her kids de call am aunty...thats when she will know that she 4kd up

1 Like

Re: Dj Cuppy Took Her Sidekick To Italy For A Luxury Ferrari Show by Midas01: 1:08pm On Jul 28, 2022
Oshey pussy police...

How about you start by policing your mother's own ?
emmyluizzz:
they say fine girl wey no get sense na her pussy go suffer am

1 Like

Re: Dj Cuppy Took Her Sidekick To Italy For A Luxury Ferrari Show by BreakingNews21: 1:17pm On Jul 28, 2022
Pootle:
this wan marry foreigner by force undecided

I guess the gene pool in Naija is not of her taste. Many like to breed out of dem own race like dey are getting something better or special.

1 Like

Re: Dj Cuppy Took Her Sidekick To Italy For A Luxury Ferrari Show by doshiyad1: 1:21pm On Jul 28, 2022
meobizy:
Nothing concern me. She’s living her life while I live mine.

Asin.......... i like you for this statement o jare. Make everybody face him front
Re: Dj Cuppy Took Her Sidekick To Italy For A Luxury Ferrari Show by emmyluizzz: 1:43pm On Jul 28, 2022
Midas01:
Oshey pussy police...

How about you start by policing your mother's own ?

this one generation is cursed..very obvious

the bastard can't quote without bringing people's mother because the bastard doesn't have a mother or know the parents

such a pity
Re: Dj Cuppy Took Her Sidekick To Italy For A Luxury Ferrari Show by Owon: 1:55pm On Jul 28, 2022
Midas01:
But you can tolerate your son changing women like wrapper...

I love your tears.
I understand your frustrations and pains
BUT,
Are you proud of yourself?
Re: Dj Cuppy Took Her Sidekick To Italy For A Luxury Ferrari Show by Siberia01(m): 1:58pm On Jul 28, 2022
AbuAeesha:

where are u getting these terrible update?

Lol would you really take me serious
Re: Dj Cuppy Took Her Sidekick To Italy For A Luxury Ferrari Show by Kingcalls: 2:01pm On Jul 28, 2022
Midas01:

If she puts up a post requesting for a husband , millions of you will jostle to be her husband.

Just like Linda ikeji and Genevieve put up and got any man of their choice... u are nothing but a waste.. a pvssy.. thats what u are ... u think men care about the money women have... she can only get a man that will make her more of a slut and no responsible, well to do guy will take her serious... she can only get 4k boys that can evil quickly 4k an Agbo seller if presented with that opportunity of free pvssy ... or boys that are looking for their next feed ... no high class man will take her seriously... they will rather take Teni her sis
Re: Dj Cuppy Took Her Sidekick To Italy For A Luxury Ferrari Show by Kingcalls: 2:02pm On Jul 28, 2022
LienwaltAbel:

You aren't a woman, neither are you a scientist, and you expect me to take your word as truth. You are a shallow subhuman. Go and frolick in your cave Neanderthal.

Look at this one that has 50% womannbrain , 30 % man brain and 20% goat brain ... u hv nothing to offer apart from being stupid to the world
Re: Dj Cuppy Took Her Sidekick To Italy For A Luxury Ferrari Show by uptownemmygee(m): 2:26pm On Jul 28, 2022
To kpansh this banny dey hungry me
After I eat my fruits salad mixed with honey and milk, omoh she go scream, her legs go shake when she go climax multiple times
Re: Dj Cuppy Took Her Sidekick To Italy For A Luxury Ferrari Show by VEHINTOLAR: 3:50pm On Jul 28, 2022
Enjoy your life girl,nothing do you !
Re: Dj Cuppy Took Her Sidekick To Italy For A Luxury Ferrari Show by Iamdbull: 4:15pm On Jul 28, 2022
Midas01:
Was really hoping to see you in the bbn house tho.
Wow! Thanks. I will be all over your tv and mobile screen in no time, am promising you!!!
Re: Dj Cuppy Took Her Sidekick To Italy For A Luxury Ferrari Show by Ppp1p: 5:16pm On Jul 28, 2022
Really
Re: Dj Cuppy Took Her Sidekick To Italy For A Luxury Ferrari Show by LienwaltAbel(m): 5:45pm On Jul 28, 2022
Kingcalls:

I have 50% deeply inbred brain, 30 % Neanderthal brain and 20% lower animal brain I have nothing to offer apart from being useless, and a liability to the world
shocked eyah.
Re: Dj Cuppy Took Her Sidekick To Italy For A Luxury Ferrari Show by LienwaltAbel(m): 5:50pm On Jul 28, 2022
Midas01:

Don't mind the vile creature. He can't even speak the lingua Franca of his country, yet, he claims that he's travelled abroad. If abortion was legal low level beasts that are not even worthy of being called animals like him would never exist.

1 Like

Re: Dj Cuppy Took Her Sidekick To Italy For A Luxury Ferrari Show by Barims(m): 7:15pm On Jul 28, 2022
seanwilliam:
Cuppy , by my side chick. I sabi fvck oloun grin

You are not well bro grin grin
Re: Dj Cuppy Took Her Sidekick To Italy For A Luxury Ferrari Show by Niswayne19: 9:53pm On Jul 28, 2022
Congratulations to her.
Don’t forget to get the latest Oraimo watch 2 Pro and take it anywhere with you. It has long lasting battery and can make Bluetooth calls.

Re: Dj Cuppy Took Her Sidekick To Italy For A Luxury Ferrari Show by kabasa24: 11:18pm On Jul 28, 2022
THIS ONE JUST DEY COLLECT WOTOWOTO FROM DIFFERENT ANGLE

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Liz Benson And Her Husband, Bishop Great Ameye In New Photo / Rejoice Iwueze Celebrates Her 27th Birthday With Stunning Pictures / Purfcie Conna: I Am Still A Virgin, Never Had Sex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.