Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,771 members, 7,851,635 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 02:06 AM

Mahdi Shehu: Nigeria Now Under Seige, Nobody Is Safe - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Mahdi Shehu: Nigeria Now Under Seige, Nobody Is Safe (14277 Views)

Obi’s Borehole Commissiong: No Death, Trauma Nor Injury - Mahdi Shehu. / Mahdi Shehu Discovers Illegal Gold Mining Site Owned By Ex-Governor In Zamfara / Obasanjo Is Clearly Promoting Peter Obi In The North - Mahdi Shehu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mahdi Shehu: Nigeria Now Under Seige, Nobody Is Safe by Nobody: 8:29am On Jul 28, 2022
Time to wail, those wailers are the ones that voted apc, una go wail till una hang una selves... Biafra Restoration! I no send as long as the Zoo is falling on her own self.

Re: Mahdi Shehu: Nigeria Now Under Seige, Nobody Is Safe by Nobody: 9:09am On Jul 28, 2022
Oh , I thought you said Nigeria was safe? Eye don clear? When these things were happening in other states you were not complaining, as e don reach your domot you have agreed.

Same thing happened to some stupid presenters on radio whom less that a year ago were cutting off commentators when they called these bandits terrorists saying that they were wrong, now all of them are bleating terrorist. May God deliver us from useful idiots.
Re: Mahdi Shehu: Nigeria Now Under Seige, Nobody Is Safe by edungene7: 9:16am On Jul 28, 2022
Patiently waiting for the breaking news Bandits finally kidnaps d dullard and is midget
Re: Mahdi Shehu: Nigeria Now Under Seige, Nobody Is Safe by donleo92(m): 9:18am On Jul 28, 2022
byteem:

It is said that this is the sad truth and there is an presumption rightly or wrongly that Currently Majority of Fulani are either active bandits, bandits in waiting ,bandit /bokoharam sponsors or bandit or bokoharam sympertisers . Sadly all of them fall into either of these 4 categories. Well there are the very few who are hated for not conforming they are regarded as outcasts , betrayers disloyal to the cause and some have even become victims yes there is a 5th category of Fulani .. for the majority it is an ideology for most it's a good business for others it's just blind following and misguided vengefulness... let govt release the names of 400 sponsors on Boko Haram and we will see that majority of them are Fulani.. it's sad coming from a time way back when the Fulani were the most friendly and peaceful lots they were on the right part at a time.. or were they just pretending what happened .. some say foreign Fulani militia invaded or were invited by some others for political gain, others say there there is an agenda to take the territory of Nigeria.. but some say and I need you to read carefully.. the success of Taliban in Afghanistan emboldened terror miners everywhere and our very own Fulani cabals think howbeith stupidly that they can replicate same here in Nigeria .. call it stupid but they have a plan they are executing with precision and for them it's now or never . They know they will never get this kind of opportunity again.. but Nigeria will survive them like many others before yourself them and they will be fade into the abyss of history like many others before them.. Nigeria always wins and these lots are no different .. the sad truth however is this it will get worse before it gets better .. brace up Nigeria

Nice write-up bro.

but I don't think Nigeria would survive with what's going on with the way we are just folding our hands. take a look at Afghanistan and turkey.
it started like this.
Re: Mahdi Shehu: Nigeria Now Under Seige, Nobody Is Safe by Mamaafrik1(m): 9:29am On Jul 28, 2022
They forget the the south owns the waterways,the hausafalulani plan will finish themselves up if they try what Danjuma and mailafia said they are up to.

No wonder they wanted to pass waterbill.
Re: Mahdi Shehu: Nigeria Now Under Seige, Nobody Is Safe by BobbieZion(m): 9:33am On Jul 28, 2022
AntiChristian:
The situation we are is caused by the joint activities of the citizens of Nigeria.

No be only the leaders!

AntiChristian it is not caused by citizens.
The situation we find ourselves is caused by Islamic Fundamentalism using Extremists, Fanatics and Jihadis.

Stop drifting.......come back to your senses.
Re: Mahdi Shehu: Nigeria Now Under Seige, Nobody Is Safe by Kokaine(m): 9:37am On Jul 28, 2022
Tomilola360:
Story. As e don dey touch abuja now abi.

Naija has not been safe for a long time now
i pray the thing affects a lot of government officials. Let the bandits direct their targets from poor masses to these big people and you will see the narrative change in a short while
Re: Mahdi Shehu: Nigeria Now Under Seige, Nobody Is Safe by PARADIZEPRIEST: 10:12am On Jul 28, 2022
THIS COMMENT BACK TO SENDER,YOU ARE THE ONE UNDER SEIGE.EVIL PROPAGANDA CANNOT THRIVE IN NIGERIA.
FEW NUMBER OF CRIMINALS CANNOT BE BIGGER THAT OVER 20MILLION NIGERIANS. undecided angrySTOP TALKING SHITT because NIGERIA IS VERY VERY SAFE,EXCEPT YOU EXTREMIST NORTHENERS ARE RIPPING CONSEQUENCES OF YOUR EXTREMIST BRODAS THAT YOU DEFEND.
Re: Mahdi Shehu: Nigeria Now Under Seige, Nobody Is Safe by byteem: 10:13am On Jul 28, 2022
Mamaafrik1:
They forget the the south owns the waterways,the hausafalulani plan will finish themselves up if they try what Danjuma and mailafia said they are up to.

No wonder they wanted to pass waterbill.

Now you understand. And yes the water bill is critical to their plan.. they have brought it back over and over again despite it being thrown out over and over... it's precision planning for these guys and they are always ten steps ahead with plan a , b c d all to way to j.. while our people bicker and wallow in sentiments,greed and divisive ignorance.. note the military interventionist plan is not out the window either for them. thats a final fall back if all else fails..
Re: Mahdi Shehu: Nigeria Now Under Seige, Nobody Is Safe by oshonwambada: 10:30am On Jul 28, 2022
Brendaniel:
When the government was taken over by terrorists and drug lords, Nigerians didn't know what they had signed up for, well as for me, my loved ones and the people who wish Nigeria to be ruled by good leaders, The protection of God will continue to rest upon us...
Amen
Re: Mahdi Shehu: Nigeria Now Under Seige, Nobody Is Safe by Omoslim26: 12:13pm On Jul 28, 2022
Let us come together form a force deviod of tribalism or religious affiliations and take out Apc.
We can then talk about what we want to do next.
The only two options should be choosing if we want to go back to pdp or move forward with Obidiati.
Re: Mahdi Shehu: Nigeria Now Under Seige, Nobody Is Safe by Emmanuelcann: 12:44pm On Jul 28, 2022
Really? I doubt if that's true. The government has assured us that we are safe!
Re: Mahdi Shehu: Nigeria Now Under Seige, Nobody Is Safe by Wwwq: 5:05pm On Jul 28, 2022
Yeah
Re: Mahdi Shehu: Nigeria Now Under Seige, Nobody Is Safe by GreyLaw(m): 7:48pm On Jul 28, 2022
Pwettylinda:
The only person I can blame is Tinubu because he knew from the on set that Buhari isn't fit to be an ordinary car wash chairman let alone President of Nigeria yet he pushed him in.

Not just pushing him in for the first time, he also assisted in rigging him in for a second time even when the first term was clearing showing all red flags just for his selfish interest.

Tinubu I put it to you that you will never win this coming election

Most days when I wake up I intentionally speak against his wicked ambition. He will never be Nigeria's president, ever!
Re: Mahdi Shehu: Nigeria Now Under Seige, Nobody Is Safe by Backpedal: 3:53am On Jul 29, 2022
Teerach:
This government and its supporters are enemies of Nigeria. They need to be checked into psychiatric hospital cos no sane person supports an evil government this blindly.
There are people deciding the fate of this nation negatively, and yet some persons are bent on keeping them in power way longer than expected. Ogun kill anyone wishing APC into power again. A vote for APC is a threat to our lives and properties and that of our family and loved ones. Nigerians do not manage your oppressors. If e red, they will fly their children and family abroad like Afghanistan president ran away when the Taliban took over.

Don't mind these peasants ..
They never know wetin dey happen
Re: Mahdi Shehu: Nigeria Now Under Seige, Nobody Is Safe by AntiChristian: 5:10am On Jul 29, 2022
BobbieZion:

AntiChristian it is not caused by citizens.
The situation we find ourselves is caused by Islamic Fundamentalism using Extremists, Fanatics and Jihadis.

Stop drifting.......come back to your senses.

This is part of the falsehood the citizens are promoting!

Tell me how what you claimed happened without the support of the average citizens and even foreign parties?
Re: Mahdi Shehu: Nigeria Now Under Seige, Nobody Is Safe by BobbieZion(m): 8:13am On Jul 29, 2022
AntiChristian:

This is part of the falsehood the citizens are promoting!

Tell me how what you claimed happened without the support of the average citizens and even foreign parties?

What is the intention of the criminals?
And what do they aim to achieve......whether they get accompices from local or foreign support.

Lets stay with the primary cause of the matter and stop throwing blames at these ones and that one.

That is how it is unless it can be proven otherwise against all reasonable doubts.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I’m Disappointed That Obasanjo, Jonathan Are Watching PDP Bleed – Sowunmi / Akwa Ibom State Democracy Day Celebration - Photos / EFCC Recovers N70 Billion In 100 Days

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.