Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,042 members, 7,818,090 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:29 AM

Zainab Ahmed: Economy Doing Better Than Previous Governments Under Buhari - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Zainab Ahmed: Economy Doing Better Than Previous Governments Under Buhari (38367 Views)

Recession: Nigeria’s Economy Doing Well Compared To Others –lai Mohammed / Meet Zainab Ahmed, Biography, Profile, Age, Finance Minister (Photos) / Anthony Ayine: More MDAs Violate Audit Laws Under Buhari Than Previous Govt (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Zainab Ahmed: Economy Doing Better Than Previous Governments Under Buhari by Deeprooted: 8:00am On Jul 28, 2022
These people are supposed to be in psychiatrists hospital

1 Like

Re: Zainab Ahmed: Economy Doing Better Than Previous Governments Under Buhari by uncleu01: 8:00am On Jul 28, 2022
So in your mind, if crude oil is not forth coming again from Niger Delta, Nigeria will survive on your illusional non oil sector revenue
Re: Zainab Ahmed: Economy Doing Better Than Previous Governments Under Buhari by rossovu: 8:01am On Jul 28, 2022
BluntTheApostle:

But the GDP has grown, and that is what people look at to say confidently that the economy is either growing, stable, or falling.

If you listen to her, you will see she was referring to quarters and all that. She was talking about GDP.

All these insecurity challenges, inflation, and all are not viable measures of economic growth or shrinking because even though they may affect GDP, they don't aggregate the economy as comprehensively as GDP.

Too much grammar
Forget GDP

Oga is this regime better than the previous?

Yes/No
Re: Zainab Ahmed: Economy Doing Better Than Previous Governments Under Buhari by abah001: 8:01am On Jul 28, 2022
You see how this people take Nigeria for granted
Re: Zainab Ahmed: Economy Doing Better Than Previous Governments Under Buhari by yomtek(m): 8:03am On Jul 28, 2022
How could a right thinking person say that in Nigeria of today? She may be living in a fool's paradise or probably she was misquoted. She can't be acting under the influence of cheap drugs because she's a minister of the Federal Republic of Nigeria.
Re: Zainab Ahmed: Economy Doing Better Than Previous Governments Under Buhari by Emmyjb(m): 8:03am On Jul 28, 2022
Does she know what is economy not to talk of doing well under Buhari.....
Re: Zainab Ahmed: Economy Doing Better Than Previous Governments Under Buhari by Deeprooted: 8:05am On Jul 28, 2022
masuma:
You're mad.

Dollar is now at 710. The level of inflation in the country is alarming. I can go on and on.

Again, Zainab you dey mad.

Mad people will be angry for clarifying that useless woman under them!

Tender apology for them abeg
Re: Zainab Ahmed: Economy Doing Better Than Previous Governments Under Buhari by Bollinga: 8:05am On Jul 28, 2022
This woman should be sacked and all her assets seized

1 Like

Re: Zainab Ahmed: Economy Doing Better Than Previous Governments Under Buhari by yungcheda(m): 8:05am On Jul 28, 2022
I will say this politely. You are a crazy bastard ma!

1 Like

Re: Zainab Ahmed: Economy Doing Better Than Previous Governments Under Buhari by Emmyjb(m): 8:06am On Jul 28, 2022
Does she know what is economy not to talk of doing well under Buhari....
Re: Zainab Ahmed: Economy Doing Better Than Previous Governments Under Buhari by Fred55: 8:07am On Jul 28, 2022
Something is wrong with this people, Dolla you met 180 is now 710 which they promised us they will make equal with Naira.is that not Madness? Since they have stolen billion dollars in their account,nigeria is more stable!!God is watching
Re: Zainab Ahmed: Economy Doing Better Than Previous Governments Under Buhari by Progressives4lov(m): 8:07am On Jul 28, 2022
When Naira continue it's devaluation day by days and you are defend the useless brainless and the worst president ever in the history of our Nation
Re: Zainab Ahmed: Economy Doing Better Than Previous Governments Under Buhari by MartinsD12(m): 8:07am On Jul 28, 2022
iwaeda:

The foundation of APC is lie grin grin grin grin
It's annoying sometimes I wonder if these apc government people have human conscience at all
Re: Zainab Ahmed: Economy Doing Better Than Previous Governments Under Buhari by iwaeda: 8:09am On Jul 28, 2022
MartinsD12:

It's annoying sometimes I wonder if these apc government people have human conscience at all
You have said my fear, it looks so strange to me that people can be this heartless and still acting as if all is well angry grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Zainab Ahmed: Economy Doing Better Than Previous Governments Under Buhari by Elddergod: 8:11am On Jul 28, 2022
Hisbah21:
unstable chick lying.Buhari most useless president ever.

brainless idiot

How come he is still better than your father.
Re: Zainab Ahmed: Economy Doing Better Than Previous Governments Under Buhari by Iykman042(m): 8:12am On Jul 28, 2022
BluntTheApostle:

So incompetence is the only thing that makes an economy go into recession?

Did you not read the entire article?

Anyway, even the Obi you are all projecting is not an economist. He does not have any other plan for revitalizing the economy.

maybe, u re an APC member,but is this government better than pdp government in terms of today's economic decline,you re one of the people that forced this apc hardship government on us,and I Thank God,you re also reaping the inflation going on now.

you re defending incompetency and a failed government.

you re such a heartless and inhumane like buhari.

yiu
Re: Zainab Ahmed: Economy Doing Better Than Previous Governments Under Buhari by BiggyBB(m): 8:13am On Jul 28, 2022
The METHs these people are taking eh...
I for like taste am too ooo... Make i dey see wetin them dey see. Cos for a fact i know they are not thinking again shocked
Re: Zainab Ahmed: Economy Doing Better Than Previous Governments Under Buhari by Nobody: 8:14am On Jul 28, 2022
I think this woman needs to define economy in her own extraterestrial world to us first because if I have to believe what this woman said then I would have unlearn everything I have learnt about economy and indices to gauge economy performance. Honestly, these are people lying to president making him think all is well with Nigeria and Nigerians.

1 Like

Re: Zainab Ahmed: Economy Doing Better Than Previous Governments Under Buhari by Caleycash(m): 8:16am On Jul 28, 2022
iwaeda:

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2022/07/economy-doing-well-under-buhari-than-previous-govts-finance-minister/

May thunder seal you and your generation there... useless thing!, doing good and naira is 700 naira!?, e no go better for all of una wey dey spoil this country!!!
Re: Zainab Ahmed: Economy Doing Better Than Previous Governments Under Buhari by Elddergod: 8:17am On Jul 28, 2022
Progressives4lov:
When Naira continue it's devaluation day by days and you are defend the useless brainless and the worst president ever in the history of our Nation

That brainless man has achieved more than your father can ever achive.
Re: Zainab Ahmed: Economy Doing Better Than Previous Governments Under Buhari by Teejay13(m): 8:17am On Jul 28, 2022
God punish go punish her for that lie. Lie lie Mohamed the second.

She is part of of does who has brought us to this point we are now.
Re: Zainab Ahmed: Economy Doing Better Than Previous Governments Under Buhari by blesdman(m): 8:18am On Jul 28, 2022
iwaeda:

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2022/07/economy-doing-well-under-buhari-than-previous-govts-finance-minister/

I hear say abokis Sabi de on steady highness...this is obviously what we are seeing
Re: Zainab Ahmed: Economy Doing Better Than Previous Governments Under Buhari by optimusprime2(m): 8:19am On Jul 28, 2022
grin
Re: Zainab Ahmed: Economy Doing Better Than Previous Governments Under Buhari by mayorkent(m): 8:19am On Jul 28, 2022
Contact us for your tools and machinery

Re: Zainab Ahmed: Economy Doing Better Than Previous Governments Under Buhari by Reference(m): 8:20am On Jul 28, 2022
Disgusting, just disgusting.

You took hold of a struggling economy and completely bankrupted it, how is that better?
We are now effectively borrowing to pay interest on stupid loans that have negatively impacted productivity and the economy and that has only ended up fueling inflation.

And the vicious downward spiral continues as you put millions more people in poverty you have to deplete every savings left to buy guns and bullets to kill them when they turn to crime.

What a mess.
Re: Zainab Ahmed: Economy Doing Better Than Previous Governments Under Buhari by emonis88: 8:20am On Jul 28, 2022
All these people lieing, n putting propaganda out there, in this ruling party n administration at the expense of the people, Nigerians, il receive their comeuppance, they think nothing il happen, when starts happening to them they il be running from church to Babalawo to Alfa, but they il be told that it is their bad deeds they ve done to Nigerians.
Re: Zainab Ahmed: Economy Doing Better Than Previous Governments Under Buhari by MrUchenna1(m): 8:20am On Jul 28, 2022
THIS WOMAN WILL SURELY NOT MAKE HEAVEN!
Re: Zainab Ahmed: Economy Doing Better Than Previous Governments Under Buhari by Mozegee: 8:21am On Jul 28, 2022
God will punish this woman and punish your generation for saying this. A good economy were ordinary Nigerian can not be able to have something to eat. U and ur master who employ you will suffer. The problems that will come to u pple are problems that ur stealing wealth cannot solve unless there is no God up there.i saw my kids drinking garri this morning and u are there talking Rubish. I have looked for job due to i have no one ,at the end of the day i will not be called. I am begging you guys here to help me for a job,to enable me feed my family. I reside in ph,even outside ph i am ok with that. I begg you guys in the name of God. My number 09029392070
Re: Zainab Ahmed: Economy Doing Better Than Previous Governments Under Buhari by rossovu: 8:23am On Jul 28, 2022
BluntTheApostle:

GDP grows and falls.

But comparatively , considering the dwindling major resource opportunities, this government has outperformed previous governments.

For the fact alone that inflation was lowest in the history of Nigeria, and this was achieved under Buhari, even if it was within a quarter, shows that this government has tried.

Give the same challenges (oil price slump, COVID) to wasteful managers like Obasanjo or Goodluck Jonathan, and see how they would perform.

For all his shortcomings, Buhari has not fared as badly as we like to think as far as the economy is concerned.

You call Obj and Goodluck wasteful

How much does Nigeria owe?
Keep defending the Grand wasteful manager cus it benefits u somehow
Re: Zainab Ahmed: Economy Doing Better Than Previous Governments Under Buhari by Princeton92(m): 8:24am On Jul 28, 2022
NO SHAME...... cheesy cheesy cool
Re: Zainab Ahmed: Economy Doing Better Than Previous Governments Under Buhari by Nobody: 8:24am On Jul 28, 2022
Time to wail, those wailers are the ones that voted apc, una go wail till una hang una selves... Biafra Restoration! I no send as long as the Zoo is falling on her own self.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Bukola Saraki Breaks His Ramadan Fast With Friends In Ilorin (Photos) / Ibrahim Idris Gives Scholarships To Kids Of Policeman Killed At Ariaria Station / #EndSARS: Goodluck Jonathan Condemns The “Use Of Deadly Force” On Protesters

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.