Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,970 members, 7,835,239 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:27 AM

Tee Mac: Tinubu Is My In-Law, He’s 86, Not Fit To Run Nigeria - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tee Mac: Tinubu Is My In-Law, He’s 86, Not Fit To Run Nigeria (70040 Views)

Tinubu's In-Law, Tee Mac Spotted At Peter Obi's Lagos Rally (Pictures) / Tee Mac’s Comment That “Tinubu Is 86 Years”, Is Just A Mere Gossip.. / Tee Mac: Tinubu Is My In-law, He’s 86, Not Fit To Run Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tee Mac: Tinubu Is My In-Law, He’s 86, Not Fit To Run Nigeria by Okobola146: 1:16am On Jul 28, 2022
Tee Mac: Tinubu is My In-law, He’s 86, Not Fit to Run Nigeria

Renowned flutist and former President of the Performing Musicians Association of Nigeria (PMAN), Tee Mac Omatshola Iseli, has warned Nigerians against voting the All Progressives Congress (APC) presidential candidate in the 2023 elections, Bola Tinubu, saying he was older than he claimed and therefore unfit to run the country.

Tee Mac, who disclosed that he was an in-law to Tinubu, noted that the former Lagos governor’s total existence was too shrouded in secrecy to be given the job of leading Nigeria.

The musician, who responded to a Facebook post by one Yemi Olakitan, who was declaring his support for the politician, alleged that Tinubu was 86 years and not 70.

He, therefore, urged Nigerians not to vote for him, stressing that he was not qualified to run the country as president with all the unanswered questions surrounding his life.

For instance, he pointed out that, the controversies surrounding Tinubu’s age, background and how he made his money remained unresolved.

“Any body can choose any candidate, but an intelligent person will ask himself the question: do I choose rightly? Is the man qualified? Is he honest? Did he tell us the truth about his age, background and how he made his money? Is this man healthy enough at 86 to take up the task of a totally run down country?” Tee Mac said.

According to the flutist, he (Tee Mac) stopped visiting Tinubu after he sold President Muhammadu Buhari to Nigerians in 2015, adding that even as his in-law, he won’t support his ambition to rule Nigeria.

“You see, Tinubu is my in-law. His wife Remi is my cousin. Her Itsekiri mother and my Itsekiri mother are sisters. I have known Tinubu since the mid 1980s personally and even arranged for him to stay in my stepfather’s house (Sir Mobolaji Bank-Anthony) in London, when he went on exile.

“I stopped supporting him and stopped family visits etc when he sold that Buhari to the nation in 2015. My advice to the nation is that this man is absolutely not qualified to become our next president,” he wrote.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.thisdaylive.com/index.php/2022/07/28/tee-mac-tinubu-is-my-in-law-hes-86-not-fit-to-run-nigeria/amp/

327 Likes 49 Shares

Re: Tee Mac: Tinubu Is My In-Law, He’s 86, Not Fit To Run Nigeria by BrownCookie(f): 1:22am On Jul 28, 2022
We know. Truly, we all do. But in any given circumstances, there are bound to be deviants.
However, come 2023 everybody will be OBIDIENT

754 Likes 58 Shares

Re: Tee Mac: Tinubu Is My In-Law, He’s 86, Not Fit To Run Nigeria by 9jalyte: 1:38am On Jul 28, 2022
Why is everywhere quiet. I feel so disappointed with some Yorubas that market Tinubu as the best they can offer. They have automatically de-marketed themselves as lacking in Presidential material, even when we know they have fantastic guys that are waaay qualified to make a refined and a president the reflects the future Nigerians are aspiring to have. Jokes apart, the North is playing a card on the Yoruba's head if they don't know. They know, and say it, that Yorubas supported Buhari thinking that he will die, so that they will take power. They want to give them the package in its real form and to avenge the Yaradua issue.

You people should drop this ego fight and get serious with what is facing us- saving Nigeria. I am sure, even the supporters of BAT know deep-down that he is a hard sale. Unfortunately, ethnic shells are covering our eyes, others think it is like being in ManU and other in Arsenal and you have to support your club no matter. Guys, this is a serious business, Nigeria is collapsing, and the architects of it's destruction are busy pumping their ego as the "owners of Nigeria". Be wise!

737 Likes 68 Shares

Re: Tee Mac: Tinubu Is My In-Law, He’s 86, Not Fit To Run Nigeria by Realist12: 1:52am On Jul 28, 2022
9jalyte:
Why is everywhere quiet. I feel so disappointed with some Yorubas that market Tinubu as the best they can offer. They have automatically de-marketed themselves as lacking in Presidential material, even when we know they have fantastic guys that are waaay qualified to make a refined and a president the reflects the future Nigerians are aspiring to have. Jokes apart, the North is playing a card on the Yoruba's head if they don't know. They know, and say it, that Yorubas supported Buhari thinking that he will die, so that they will take power. They want to give them the package in its real form and to avenge the Yaradua issue.

You people should drop this ego fight and get serious with what is facing us- saving Nigeria. I am sure, even the supporters of BAT know deep-down that he is a hard sale. Unfortunately, ethnic shells are covering our eyes, others think it is like being in ManU and other in Arsenal and you have to support your club no matter. Guys, this is a serious business, Nigeria is collapsing, and the architects of it's destruction are busy pumping their ego as the "owners of Nigeria". Be wise!
and Obi is the best Y'all can present? Obi isn't half as intelligent and accomplished as Tinubu or his mentees . Tinubu's legacies and policies in Lagos can be pointed to and they are still beneficial to the masses. I think it's time we stopped giving Obi with mediocre projects attention and focus on Atiku who happens to be Tinubu's only contender . We all know they are supporting Obi based on tribalism and not competence because they know how his administration went . IPOB has only successfully rebranded the failure Obi and guess what they are ready for the south to lose the ticket to Atiku rather than Tinubu just as they did at the APC primaries.
kalvoken:

You guys keep shouting lagos legacy here and there, what did tinubu do in lagos?

That he established thuggery? Or that hr turned lagos to his personal enterprise?

Same way you all were shouting fashola this, Fashola that, till he assumed the mantle, he failed in all the ministry he headed. The same 24hrs steady power light that he was shouting to not be a rocket science, is what they have turned to missile science.

No one is even convincing you to change from voting Tinubu, go on. It's your right.
My brother you're starting to see the reality. On this same thread a lot of your people are denying Tinubu's legacy but are blaming him for Nigeria regular problems.
Now let me explain Agbero is under a national union touting tickets for the union ( NURTW) whereas Lagos has provided modern administrative policies to fade them out like the BRT and tolling of roads .
Lagos is Nigerians favorite , its a victim of it's own success, hence the population influx into the state, not only agberos, how about the street hawkers ? Are they not defacing the state.
Secondly Fashola like other Governors could succeed in Lagos due to the masterplan of the state created by Tinubu all he had to do is execute the plans ,any other party that doesn't work with the blueprints will be a failure.
Amidst all the burden of Nigeria on the states with over population Lagos is still progressive while Nigeria isn't to some extent.

115 Likes 27 Shares

Re: Tee Mac: Tinubu Is My In-Law, He’s 86, Not Fit To Run Nigeria by ahuja12: 1:55am On Jul 28, 2022
His family members have rejected him, who be urchins that are worshiping him?
The octogenarian is NOT fit to be president!
He is the worst LIAR, son of belial!

346 Likes 17 Shares

Re: Tee Mac: Tinubu Is My In-Law, He’s 86, Not Fit To Run Nigeria by 9jalyte: 2:16am On Jul 28, 2022
Realist12:
and Obi is the best Y'all can present? Obi isn't half as intelligent and accomplished as Tinubu or his mentees .

My dear, being conning and being intelligent are not the same. Put Obi's personal achievement on the table and put that of Tinubu and check yourself. I need you to tell me what you mean by being intelligent, infact, tell me one public statement of Tinubu that speaks to his intelligence. He is intelligent and he was scammed by the North and collected a cheque that will bounce from them as APC ticket, and the lured him into political suicide by agreeing to Muslim-Muslim ticket.

Accomplishment, I will rather respect a decent banker that has a modest life with his Corolla than a Yahoo Yahoo boy with Venza. How you know smart guys is how far they went in the Private sector. Tell me, how far did Tinubu go in the Private sector, as Auditor of an oil Company? Even Deziani Madueke would have been his boss given the position she attained. For G-sake, Obi chaired a major bank in Nigeria, that is not beans. I am sure even you is struggling to get employed in a Micro-finance bank.

Go and check the achievements of Tinubu and Obi. See what you will do, compare before him and after him how he performed in relation to those that before him and after him. Compare Jakande before Tinubu and Fashola after Tinubu. then Compare Ngige before Obi and Obiano after Obi. Then, compare their achievements in key Human Capital Development areas.

1. What was the ranking of Lagos in education during Tinubu's time and that of Anambra in Obi's time
2. Check what was the level of funding of education in Tinibu's time and compare that of Obi
3. Compare the funding in health in Obi's time and that of Tinubu
4. Go to road construction and check how many kM of roads both constructed.

Please, use true data, not the spin-doctors' script.

And while you are comparing, also check the amount these states have, so that you can measure percentage achievement with the amount they had. Tinubu is simply a con man, that is where his intelligence is high. But again, his conning self can only survive in Lagos, if he were to be a governor in Anamabra, he would have known that no everyone can be fooled with Agbado and Cassava.

636 Likes 78 Shares

Re: Tee Mac: Tinubu Is My In-Law, He’s 86, Not Fit To Run Nigeria by Nobody: 2:16am On Jul 28, 2022
This one strong oo

48 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Tee Mac: Tinubu Is My In-Law, He’s 86, Not Fit To Run Nigeria by chinebu(m): 3:03am On Jul 28, 2022
The truth is that if the yorubas has brought osibanjo and stood firmly behind him, Peter Obi wouldn't have emerged. All we wanted was a different decent human being besides the old looters we used to have. But when the yorubas decided to front Tinubu because of money they stand to recieve from him, then alternative becomes Obi.

Okobola146:
Tinubu is my in-law and at 86 years old he is not fit to be Nigeria’s President – Tee Mac

Popular flutist and former President of the Performing Musicians Association of Nigeria (PMAN), Tee Mac Omatshola Iseli has urged Nigerians not to vote for Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu, the All Progressives Congress (APC) presidential candidate in the 2023 elections, saying he was not qualified to be voted as President.
Reacting to a Facebook post by one Yemi Olakitan, Tee Mac said Tinubu was 86 years old, not healthy enough and has many unanswered questions about his age, background and how he made his money!
He said: “Any body can choose any candidate, but an intelligent person will ask himself the question: do I choose rightly! Is the man qualified! Is he honest! Does he tell us the truth about his age, background and how he made his money! Is this man healthy enough at 86 to take up the task of a totally run down country?

“You see Tinubu is my in-law. His wife Remi is my cousin. Her Itsekiri mother and my Itsekiri mother are sisters. I have known Tinubu since the mid 1980s personally and even arranged for him to stay in my stepfather’s house ( Sir Mobolaji Bank-Anthony) in London when he went into exile. I stopped supporting him and stopped family visits etc when he sold that Buhari to the nation in 2015. My advice to the nation is that this man is absolutely not qualified to become our next president

https://sundiatapost.com/tinubu-is-my-in-law-and-at-86-years-old-he-is-not-fit-to-be-nigerias-president-tee-mac-/

286 Likes 21 Shares

Re: Tee Mac: Tinubu Is My In-Law, He’s 86, Not Fit To Run Nigeria by NwaMamaIwota(f): 3:23am On Jul 28, 2022
Realist12:
and Obi is the best Y'all can present? Obi isn't half as intelligent and accomplished as Tinubu or his mentees .
Tinubu is a common criminal and drug baron

295 Likes 20 Shares

Re: Tee Mac: Tinubu Is My In-Law, He’s 86, Not Fit To Run Nigeria by Kdon2: 4:18am On Jul 28, 2022
9jalyte:

Both of your governor's that made national lime light (ngige and obi) are national disasters!

16 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Tee Mac: Tinubu Is My In-Law, He’s 86, Not Fit To Run Nigeria by Oxb90: 4:19am On Jul 28, 2022
There are forces whose primary duty is to destroy this country.
They are everywhere and they have their highest concentration in Nairaland forum.
By this time in 2014 this was how nairaland was. Those who want the best for the country against those who want to destroy it.
The later had their ambition (to destroy Nigeria) accomplished when this present government and it's leadership where elected (selected) into office. The results are what we are witnessing now. I believe those that supported Buhari then never knew that he will rule this country this way. They where blinded by the peanut that was given to them. But, have they seen where their support has led Nigeria to? To the wise, once bitten twice shy but to them it's not so.
Economy is in sorry state where a dollar is almost seven hundred and fifty naira, University lecturers are and on strike without end in sight. Now almost all secondary schools are are closing down in the northern region because of fear of attacks by the terrorists. God's grace is the only thing that has kept this country from collapse.
May we not use our hand to tear the map of Nigeria into shreds.

111 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Tee Mac: Tinubu Is My In-Law, He’s 86, Not Fit To Run Nigeria by Ilola(f): 4:20am On Jul 28, 2022
We know that already even we that are not in-laws. Their time is up. We must breath fresh air

41 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Tee Mac: Tinubu Is My In-Law, He’s 86, Not Fit To Run Nigeria by Yankee101: 4:31am On Jul 28, 2022
Even in-laws dey reject am
Vote him and get worse than buhari

118 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Tee Mac: Tinubu Is My In-Law, He’s 86, Not Fit To Run Nigeria by Aldol: 4:37am On Jul 28, 2022
9jalyte:

My dear, being conning and being intelligent are not the same. Put Obi's personal achievement on the table and put that of Tinubu and check yourself. I need you to tell me what you mean by being intelligent, infact, tell me one public statement of Tinubu that speaks to his intelligence. He is intelligent and he was scammed by the North and collected a cheque that will bounce from them as APC ticket, and the lured him into political suicide by agreeing to Muslim-Muslim ticket.

Accomplishment, I will rather respect a decent banker that has a modest life with his Corolla than a Yahoo Yahoo boy with Venza. How you know smart guys is how far they went in the Private sector. Tell me, how far did Tinubu go in the Private sector, as Auditor of an oil Company? Even Deziani Madueke would have been his boss given the position she attained. For G-sake, Obi chaired a major bank in Nigeria, that is not beans. I am sure even you is struggling to get employed in a Micro-finance bank.

Go and check the achievements of Tinubu and Obi. See what you will do, compare before him and after him how he performed in relation to those that before him and after him. Compare Jakande before Tinubu and Fashola after Tinubu. then Compare Ngige before Obi and Obiano after Obi. Then, compare their achievements in key Human Capital Development areas.

1. What was the ranking of Lagos in education during Tinubu's time and that of Anambra in Obi's time
2. Check what was the level of funding of education in Tinibu's time and compare that of Obi

And while you are comparing, also check the amount these states have, so that you can measure percentage achievement with the amount they had. Tinubu is simply a con man, that is where his intelligence is high. But again, his conning self can only survive in Lagos, if he were to be a governor in Anamabra, he would have known that no everyone can be fooled with Agbado and Cassava.
Peter Obi has no visible achievements compared to Tinubu. Aside that Peter Obi is not as experienced and intelligent enough to preside over Nigeria as Tinubu
Lastly Peter Obi can be easily swayed , he gat no balls, no confidence
Tinubu is international,let's not loose this chance

45 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Tee Mac: Tinubu Is My In-Law, He’s 86, Not Fit To Run Nigeria by chrisxxx(m): 5:02am On Jul 28, 2022
Aldol:

Peter Obi has no visible achievements compared to Tinubu. Aside that Peter Obi is not as experienced and intelligent enough to preside over Nigeria as Tinubu
Lastly Peter Obi can be easily swayed , he fat no balls, no confidence
I wish there was a way to seize PVC from your kinds. Chaiii! You are ground and anthill different from am Almajiri and the only elevation is that you have the ability to script chaff.

240 Likes 20 Shares

Re: Tee Mac: Tinubu Is My In-Law, He’s 86, Not Fit To Run Nigeria by Aldol: 5:04am On Jul 28, 2022
chrisxxx:

I wish there was a way to seize PVC from your kinds. Chaiii! You are ground and anthill different from am Almajiri and the only elevation is that you have the ability to script chaff.
Pardon

5 Likes

Re: Tee Mac: Tinubu Is My In-Law, He’s 86, Not Fit To Run Nigeria by Nobody: 5:09am On Jul 28, 2022
Tinubu is dubious:
His age is forgery & complicating
His identity is forgery & complicating
His health is forgery & complicating
His academics is forgery & complicating
His wealth is forgery & complicating
His bishops is forgery & complicating

Nothing about him is real or truthful

204 Likes 17 Shares

Re: Tee Mac: Tinubu Is My In-Law, He’s 86, Not Fit To Run Nigeria by Supreme01: 5:46am On Jul 28, 2022
Aldol:

Lastly Peter Obi can be easily swayed , he fat no balls, no confidence

Guy Tinubu is not that intelligent as we think he's only crafty. What is Tinubu achievement with huge allocation and tax that no one can achieve.
If Peter Obi could achieve that with less allocation than that of Lagos, it worth celebrating. What makes you feel Peter Obi has no confident. Tinubu was only known in the 80s. beside that doesn't make him more qualify.
My Boss then a Muslim man was campaigning for Buhari,how he'll change the entire system, change the security system, Nigeria will be better bla bla bla. He started again with Tinubu I withstood him. I told him Tinubu is no way different. Forget those talk. Let's have a different party with a different person from a different region with a different mindset, let's observe. Those stupid experience is only to loot nothing more. As a leader if you have sincered people working with you, you'll lead well.
If we stop to this selfish politics, tribalism an go for the most qualify, we all will have a better Nigeria.

179 Likes 18 Shares

Re: Tee Mac: Tinubu Is My In-Law, He’s 86, Not Fit To Run Nigeria by Aldol: 6:52am On Jul 28, 2022
Supreme01:

Guy Tinubu is not that intelligent as we think he's only crafty. What is Tinubu achievement with huge allocation and tax that no one can achieve.
If Peter Obi could achieve that with less allocation than that of Lagos, it worth celebrating. What makes you feel Peter Obi has no confident. Tinubu was only known in the 80s. beside that doesn't make him more qualify.
My Boss then a Muslim man was campaigning for Buhari,how he'll change the entire system, change the security system, Nigeria will be better bla bla bla. He started again with Tinubu I withstood him. I told him Tinubu is no way different. Forget those talk. Let's have a different party with a different person from a different region with a different mindset, let's observe. Those stupid experience is only to loot nothing more. As a leader if you have sincered people working with you, you'll lead well.
If we stop to this selfish politics, tribalism an go for the most qualify, we all will have a better Nigeria.
Won't say much , just go through this 2012 thread, just the first page is enough for you to decide
https://www.nairaland.com/870945/what-exactly-peter-obi-doing

Btw did you watch Obi's recent interview on channels? Is that what you call intelligence and confidence

Tinubu is made already, not there to loot Nigeria to dryness the way Buhari did

Please forget this media hogwash about Tinubu.

Make more enquiries quietly by yourself,don't follow the bandwagon effect on streets and social media

Meanwhile go through that thread,it's undiluted

18 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Tee Mac: Tinubu Is My In-Law, He’s 86, Not Fit To Run Nigeria by maasoap(m): 7:08am On Jul 28, 2022
He has personal grudges against the man and he saw this as an opportunity to get back at him. Nice try but his opinion on this matter belongs to the trash.

28 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Tee Mac: Tinubu Is My In-Law, He’s 86, Not Fit To Run Nigeria by maasoap(m): 7:12am On Jul 28, 2022
9jalyte:

It is Tinubu, you either align or waka pass. No sermons needed, no long epistle solicited

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tee Mac: Tinubu Is My In-Law, He’s 86, Not Fit To Run Nigeria by OkCornel(m): 7:19am On Jul 28, 2022
Oh… so Tinubu is actually 86 years old?

Perhaps that explains why Charlie Boy and Adeboye looks younger than him.

76 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Tee Mac: Tinubu Is My In-Law, He’s 86, Not Fit To Run Nigeria by GoodLife4live: 7:27am On Jul 28, 2022
9jalyte:

You lied seriously ... Anambra is a failed State... I was in anambra during bobi tenor ... He failed woefully ... He didn't do anything at all ... Show us 3 of his achievements today that anambranians including other Nigerians are benefiting from ? ... Obi is pathological liar and a bigoted human being... Obi didn't do anything in anambra ... If truly all what you said are truth .. Anambra will not be under developed... We can all see feel the impart
of tinubuu effectiveness of continuety development/ leadership in Lagos ...

222 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Tee Mac: Tinubu Is My In-Law, He’s 86, Not Fit To Run Nigeria by GoodLife4live: 7:31am On Jul 28, 2022
Obi the the greatest deceiver of our time ...

THE PROMISED AND FAILED PERSONIFIED

Peter Obi Didn't Win Anambra Guber Tussle Through Miracle' :- Obiora Okonkwo
News Hub CreatorJul 27, 2022 12:54 PM
In an interview with the Channels Television recently, the presidential candidate of the Labor Party, Mr Peter Obi, reiterated that he became the governor of Anambra twice through miracle. This was in response to an earlier statement made by Alhaji Atiku Abubakar, who stated that Peter Obi cannot become Nigeria's President under Labor Party except through Miracle.

Consistently, Mr Peter Obi has stated, on different platforms that his gubernatorial tussle in Anambra State was won miraculously. Some persons have questioned this claim of miracle in politics,mainly in Nigerian.

On Wednesday, Obiora Okonkwo, the CEO of United Nigerian Airlines and also a political actor in Anambra State, refuted Peter Obi's claims of miracle. This was during a morning program on African Independent Television, AIT

According to Okonkwo, Peter Obi didn't win the gubernatorial tussle through miracle, but through processes known to many persons in the political space. Mr Okonkwo narrated the following story:

"There is nothing like miracle in Peter Obi's case. This was the same issue that made Father Mbaka to say certain things. Chris Ngige and Chief Ibeto are living witnesses to the agreement at Adoration Ground that led to Obi winning and returning to power. This is actually the reason Mbaka was asking Mr Obi to come back and fulfil his promise."

Mr Obiora Okonkwo made many claims about the issue of wiining the political tussle through miracle.

At this point, it is necessary for Peter Obi to respond to these claims and probably provide another explanation to this. However, if what Mr Obiora Okonkwo said is something to go with, indeed, it was miraculous for Mr Peter Obi.

204 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tee Mac: Tinubu Is My In-Law, He’s 86, Not Fit To Run Nigeria by GoodLife4live: 7:52am On Jul 28, 2022
Supreme01:

Obi wey dey intelligent .. nothing wey him fit show us for anambra ...

No physical infrastructures built by that talkative except dishing out deciet to his nyamiri brothers ...

If truly his a leader , he should have built foundation for continuety for his successors

Look at what tinubu did ... He built foundation for his successors to follow ...

Tinubu wrote the 25 years of Lagos development manifestos ...today we can feel and see the effects of the infrastructures built and while some still under construction

That's sign of good leadership's charisma...obi do not possesed dis..

We don't want a talkative.. like obi ... We want a trategy planner , an intelligent leader and a unifiere for better Nigeria

Nyamiris wey write neco / waec free in Lagos are the majority enemies attacking dis man because of thier hatred/ triberlism act ...

Obi wey no do them any favour for east naa him Dem dey support .... Lesson to some afonja miscreants here wey fail to support thier own because one idiot from fail region don brainwash dem say him be angel... The angel wey him no be the time wey him be governor for anambra ...

I am from yagba , kogi .... I am fully in support of tinubu ....

I don travel go many state .... I don dey in side politics for long ... At dis dispensation , tinubu is the most performed ex governor among the aspirants ....

All tribes in Lagos are benefiting from his initiatives ... How many Nigerians don benefit from Peter obi initiatives or ideas ... Weytin he do for the anambranians ? Nothing ... I repeat nothing ... That place naa complete Dungeon ...even majorities of obi supporters can't live in that anambra now and during his governing days ...

Social media naa scam.... Many dogs are attacking dis man for no reasons...

Nyamiris are not ready to vote Tinubu even if he choosed northern Christian ...

Nigerians vote wisely... Do not vote enemy of the Nation....

IPOBIANS are Nigeria enemy ...

221 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Tee Mac: Tinubu Is My In-Law, He’s 86, Not Fit To Run Nigeria by emmanuelbrown26: 7:52am On Jul 28, 2022
Oga cousin save us d tears jare. Na all of una package an ancestor cum give us. Mak everybody enjoy d real change.
Na here we dey, my own na to dey count scores of killings and kidnappings, vavulence dun reach everybody. One think I like pa bubu na baba no send anybody and I like am like that. If una like mak una kill una self, bubu just dey enjoy en tourism

3 Likes

Re: Tee Mac: Tinubu Is My In-Law, He’s 86, Not Fit To Run Nigeria by GudHardDick: 7:55am On Jul 28, 2022
We know this already. Tinubu is 86 years old and highly unfit to become president.

In a sane country Tinubu would have been chilling with his grandchildren in his house while they're playing around with him.

Get your PVC and let's vote massively for peter Obi

27 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Tee Mac: Tinubu Is My In-Law, He’s 86, Not Fit To Run Nigeria by Kabirudeen25(m): 7:59am On Jul 28, 2022
I hope they will not say this one too is IPOB grin

24 Likes

Re: Tee Mac: Tinubu Is My In-Law, He’s 86, Not Fit To Run Nigeria by Kabirudeen25(m): 8:02am On Jul 28, 2022
maasoap:
He has personal grudges against the man and he saw this as an opportunity to get back at him. Nice try but his opinion on this matter belongs to the trash.
you forgot to call him IPOB grin

39 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tee Mac: Tinubu Is My In-Law, He’s 86, Not Fit To Run Nigeria by trantayo: 8:13am On Jul 28, 2022
Whatever you like, you can say. Tinubu is better than Mr. Pandora. Yorubas like him. The one calling himself in-law from Delta state where VP to Atiku came from. We know your plans. Your plans have failed. Tinubu continues to progress

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tee Mac: Tinubu Is My In-Law, He’s 86, Not Fit To Run Nigeria by sojayy(m): 8:36am On Jul 28, 2022
Ok

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply)

Robert Mugabe Sleeping At Buhari’s Inauguration: Pic Released By Saharareporters / Senators That Sponsored Three Controversial Bills In Nigeria / NURTW Vice-chairman, Samuel Kayode Shot Dead In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 114
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.