Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,237 members, 7,836,139 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:25 PM

BBC, Daily Trust Will Face Sanctions For Glorifying Terrorists - Lai Mohammed - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / BBC, Daily Trust Will Face Sanctions For Glorifying Terrorists - Lai Mohammed (30495 Views)

Deji Adeyanju Accuses Peter Obi Of Glorifying Poverty / Atiku Vs Buhari: Daily Trust Newspaper Opinion Poll / ''Stop Glorifying Thieves’' - President Buhari Appeals To Nigerians (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBC, Daily Trust Will Face Sanctions For Glorifying Terrorists - Lai Mohammed by BiggyBB(m): 11:42pm On Jul 28, 2022
Na uncountable thunder go fire that lai lai mouth. Old degenerate liar. shocked shocked
Re: BBC, Daily Trust Will Face Sanctions For Glorifying Terrorists - Lai Mohammed by Lezzlie(m): 11:44pm On Jul 28, 2022
Re: BBC, Daily Trust Will Face Sanctions For Glorifying Terrorists - Lai Mohammed by gracealonev: 12:22am On Jul 29, 2022
God1000:
Is this some kind of joke? resorting to intimidation and harassment of media organisations is unacceptable

That's Emefiele's style - victimising abokifx for his own ineptitude and Buhari's cluelessness.

1 Like

Re: BBC, Daily Trust Will Face Sanctions For Glorifying Terrorists - Lai Mohammed by LINSAR: 12:32am On Jul 29, 2022
mach7:
Inasmuch as I am dismayed with this government, this is a right step.

The very thing terrorists need is publicity. The more our media houses keep glorifying terrorists or giving them unnecessary media attention, the more their objective is being achieved.

What the BBC does in Nigeria, I bet they will never allow a Nigerian station to do same in the UK.

Which aspect of the video was glorifying terrorism?
An exposé and eye opener is what you call glorification of terrorism?

You must be a terrorist or their sympathizer.
Re: BBC, Daily Trust Will Face Sanctions For Glorifying Terrorists - Lai Mohammed by godofuck231: 12:38am On Jul 29, 2022
In time of war, the truth is the first casualty
Re: BBC, Daily Trust Will Face Sanctions For Glorifying Terrorists - Lai Mohammed by Doyou2019: 1:09am On Jul 29, 2022
kokoA:
This Lai suppose collect aswear..

Old man thinks we are in a military regime. He's so stuck in his ways, he can't even see that the world has left him behind.
Re: BBC, Daily Trust Will Face Sanctions For Glorifying Terrorists - Lai Mohammed by Doyou2019: 1:14am On Jul 29, 2022
DarkPheonix:
That documentary is an eye opener, my heart was so broken at what the northerners are going through.

What are I deduced from the documentary is that government is complicit in the insecurities ravaging this country, Fulani are the bedrock of the terrorism and the Hausa have really had enough of their bullshit, even the northerns are more fed up with this government as they are suffering the most than the southerners.
Look my brother, even the Fulani terrorists are angry. You think they too don't feel hard done by, by the poverty this administration has foisted on them?
I'm just glad everyone now knows that there are only two kinds of divides in Nigeria : The political/elites and the masses. It's always been us VS them. Not Versus tribes, and certainly not Versus religions.

2 Likes

Re: BBC, Daily Trust Will Face Sanctions For Glorifying Terrorists - Lai Mohammed by ddeola: 1:32am On Jul 29, 2022
BBC no b una mate dem get credibility and global reach pass Buhari govt na daily trust I pity because liar Lie go show dem pepper. sad sad sad sad sad sad
Re: BBC, Daily Trust Will Face Sanctions For Glorifying Terrorists - Lai Mohammed by somenody: 2:47am On Jul 29, 2022
here's an idea, defeat the TERRORISTS so that BBC can no longer glorify them.

Re: BBC, Daily Trust Will Face Sanctions For Glorifying Terrorists - Lai Mohammed by jesmond3945: 4:04am On Jul 29, 2022
mach7:

The very thing terrorists need is publicity. The more our media houses keep glorifying terrorists or giving them unnecessary media attention, the more their objective is being achieved.

What the BBC does in Nigeria, I bet they will never allow a Nigerian station to do same in the UK.
are you kidding me. That documentary blew open the lid and exposed the underlying factor why this problem persists. Why do you absolve the government from their failures? In Uk the government will thank the media and apologize and resolve to tackle the problem.
Re: BBC, Daily Trust Will Face Sanctions For Glorifying Terrorists - Lai Mohammed by Taigaban: 4:06am On Jul 29, 2022
The documentary is a detail description of the reality on ground. So why talk about penalty?. Are these media houses lying? The answer is no.
Re: BBC, Daily Trust Will Face Sanctions For Glorifying Terrorists - Lai Mohammed by Desusi: 4:42am On Jul 29, 2022
AsomughaChuks05:
The Federal Government of Buhari is not happy that the BBC exposed what Buhari and his security apparatus have been trying to hide for a long time that is actually Fulani herdsmen who are causing insecurity all over the country. The Fulani herdsmen are killing Hausas in Zamfara state and Hausas formed a vigilante to defend themselves which the Fulani governor Matawalle disbanded to give Fulani killers unhindered pillage and destruction. The National assembly better fastrack the impeachment process because it is now clear to all that Buhari is in bed with terrorists.
Truth is terribly bitter.what further testimony do we need? Please, tell us more jare!
Re: BBC, Daily Trust Will Face Sanctions For Glorifying Terrorists - Lai Mohammed by Czartrips(m): 4:57am On Jul 29, 2022
limeta:

Don't mind that fool. Ur government is a glorified failure

So only your terrorist APC government can get media attention
Re: BBC, Daily Trust Will Face Sanctions For Glorifying Terrorists - Lai Mohammed by Bobbiee: 5:14am On Jul 29, 2022
The BBC has shown just how your incompetence brought about the chaos that is the north, and what you intend on doing us silence them
Re: BBC, Daily Trust Will Face Sanctions For Glorifying Terrorists - Lai Mohammed by WHITELIGHTER: 5:20am On Jul 29, 2022
mach7:

E clear say some of Una nu go ever get sense....it's just a pity. Be comparing...also compare the good tidings as well.
Re: BBC, Daily Trust Will Face Sanctions For Glorifying Terrorists - Lai Mohammed by tsdarkside(m): 6:12am On Jul 29, 2022
bbc can be banned in nigeria....

twitter how far....
Re: BBC, Daily Trust Will Face Sanctions For Glorifying Terrorists - Lai Mohammed by tsdarkside(m): 6:13am On Jul 29, 2022
WHITELIGHTER:

E clear say some of Una nu go ever get sense....it's just a pity. Be comparing...also compare the good tidings as well.

yeah yeah....go europe and be anti gay....

whites are double standard yeye people....
Re: BBC, Daily Trust Will Face Sanctions For Glorifying Terrorists - Lai Mohammed by rottennaija(m): 6:25am On Jul 29, 2022
rejoice4eva:
They thought their lies, falsehood and deception are covered!!

Explain?
Re: BBC, Daily Trust Will Face Sanctions For Glorifying Terrorists - Lai Mohammed by rottennaija(m): 6:26am On Jul 29, 2022
AsomughaChuks05:
The Federal Government of Buhari is not happy that the BBC exposed what Buhari and his security apparatus have been trying to hide for a long time that is actually Fulani herdsmen who are causing insecurity all over the country. The Fulani herdsmen are killing Hausas in Zamfara state and Hausas formed a vigilante to defend themselves which the Fulani governor Matawalle disbanded to give Fulani killers unhindered pillage and destruction. The National assembly better fastrack the impeachment process because it is now clear to all that Buhari is in bed with terrorists.

Did you watch the BBC documentary?
Re: BBC, Daily Trust Will Face Sanctions For Glorifying Terrorists - Lai Mohammed by Passionnn: 6:34am On Jul 29, 2022
mach7:

Have you watched the said BBC documentary? I doubt it . There was nothing in it which glorifies any terrorist. The government is just paranoid because the documentary exposes their failure as a government to protect lives and properties of their citizens. What these journalists did should be commendable, because it's quite a risky undertaking.
A sensible government will go through the story and use elements from it to see how it can tackle the terrorists. But they'd rather ask for their heads. A very stupid move.
Re: BBC, Daily Trust Will Face Sanctions For Glorifying Terrorists - Lai Mohammed by okoroemeka(m): 6:37am On Jul 29, 2022
mach7:

so you want everyone to be blind to what is going on in northern nigeria,after watching the documentary I realized that the problem is not about bandits killing people aimlessly but a battle between hausa farmers and Fulani herders over the rights to land,it is just a matter of time before it blows into a full scale tribal war.

2 Likes

Re: BBC, Daily Trust Will Face Sanctions For Glorifying Terrorists - Lai Mohammed by ufotunang: 6:58am On Jul 29, 2022
He is annoyed that BBC has expose their brothers the bandits and terrorists activities in nigeria.... because the federal government was hiding it from nigerians and telling Nigerians that the terrorist have been defeated
Re: BBC, Daily Trust Will Face Sanctions For Glorifying Terrorists - Lai Mohammed by Linesman(m): 7:09am On Jul 29, 2022
Major General Mohammadu Buhari and His APC Administration Has FAILED Nigerians WOEFULLY as Evidence Yesterday from the Statement of the Minister of Information Pa. Liar Mohammad.
Instead of Using All Your Energy to Pursue the Consequences that will be Melted on the Media Houses, While don't You Direct it to the Terrorists, So that Banditry and Terrorism Can be Over in this Country Once and For All, So that No Media Houses will be Airing Current Issues that Has to do with Insecurities in Nigeria Anymore.
2023 is Around the Corner, Let's Gather Our Votes and Push This Evil Political Party Out for Good.
Re: BBC, Daily Trust Will Face Sanctions For Glorifying Terrorists - Lai Mohammed by Greenlight123: 7:26am On Jul 29, 2022
Afonja on display
Re: BBC, Daily Trust Will Face Sanctions For Glorifying Terrorists - Lai Mohammed by telleyway: 8:04am On Jul 29, 2022
Let me come back to check when they sanction Gumi I will know that they are serious.
Re: BBC, Daily Trust Will Face Sanctions For Glorifying Terrorists - Lai Mohammed by frankoben(m): 8:25am On Jul 29, 2022
Where did this goat resurface from?
Re: BBC, Daily Trust Will Face Sanctions For Glorifying Terrorists - Lai Mohammed by chidiwar(m): 8:31am On Jul 29, 2022
mach7:

Because the British govt are not docile to allow terrorist in there territory..

Stop justifying unnecessary cover up by Nigerian govt.
Same happens in the middle east up till now and no one is complaining .
Re: BBC, Daily Trust Will Face Sanctions For Glorifying Terrorists - Lai Mohammed by jojothaiv(m): 8:43am On Jul 29, 2022
WibusJaga:

The greatest favor terrorists can do Nigerians right now is to kidnap Buhari & Lai Mohammed. cool
Re: BBC, Daily Trust Will Face Sanctions For Glorifying Terrorists - Lai Mohammed by DAVE5(m): 10:18am On Jul 29, 2022
AsomughaChuks05:

What’s the use of an impeachment if the useles buhari would not be made to pay for his crimes against Nigerians.
Some day, Nigeria would rise to the occasion
Re: BBC, Daily Trust Will Face Sanctions For Glorifying Terrorists - Lai Mohammed by DarkPheonix: 12:54pm On Jul 29, 2022
Doyou2019:

Look my brother, even the Fulani terrorists are angry. You think they too don't feel hard done by, by the poverty this administration has foisted on them?
I'm just glad everyone now knows that there are only two kinds of divides in Nigeria : The political/elites and the masses. It's always been us VS them. Not Versus tribes, and certainly not Versus religions.

True.. But it is despicable that the fulani resorted to wrecking havoc on other people just to prove their point.

1 Like

Re: BBC, Daily Trust Will Face Sanctions For Glorifying Terrorists - Lai Mohammed by Yeahmehn: 12:56pm On Jul 29, 2022
BBC and daily trust are interviewing bandits that Nigerian military have no clue of their whereabouts and NTA is showing documentary on how to harvest cassava.

I think I will just learn how to harvest cassava in peace or piece.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Subsidy 101: Q &A On Subsidy. / Court Okays Statutory Delegates To Vote In APC National Convention, Others / Marriageable Age Of Places Around The World

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.