Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,117 members, 7,835,759 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:32 PM

BBC, Daily Trust Will Face Sanctions For Glorifying Terrorists - Lai Mohammed - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / BBC, Daily Trust Will Face Sanctions For Glorifying Terrorists - Lai Mohammed (30493 Views)

Deji Adeyanju Accuses Peter Obi Of Glorifying Poverty / Atiku Vs Buhari: Daily Trust Newspaper Opinion Poll / ''Stop Glorifying Thieves’' - President Buhari Appeals To Nigerians (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBC, Daily Trust Will Face Sanctions For Glorifying Terrorists - Lai Mohammed by DarkPheonix: 9:14pm On Jul 28, 2022
That documentary is an eye opener, my heart was so broken at what the northerners are going through.

What are I deduced from the documentary is that government is complicit in the insecurities ravaging this country, Fulani are the bedrock of the terrorism and the Hausa have really had enough of their bullshit, even the northerns are more fed up with this government as they are suffering the most than the southerners.
Re: BBC, Daily Trust Will Face Sanctions For Glorifying Terrorists - Lai Mohammed by ibechris(m): 9:19pm On Jul 28, 2022
mach7:
Inasmuch as I am dismayed with this government, this is a right step.

The very thing terrorists need is publicity. The more our media houses keep glorifying terrorists or giving them unnecessary media attention, the more their objective is being achieved.

What the BBC does in Nigeria, I bet they will never allow a Nigerian station to do same in the UK.

CNN Amanpour had several interviews with Osama Binladen for many years yet he wasn't caught,same BBC had several interviews with Second in command to Osama bin Laden known as Alzawahiri.

Amanpour had interviews with Surajudeen Haqqani leader of taliban terrorist.

The reason behind all these interviews is for the world to know why why these group of men had to join terror group and later became brutal.

The interviews were meant to unravel their motives for kling people and ransacking villages and not to paint the govt bad.

I think this govt can't be salvaged or redeemed. They have lost it completely.

Nonsense and konkonbility.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBC, Daily Trust Will Face Sanctions For Glorifying Terrorists - Lai Mohammed by Muqtada: 9:19pm On Jul 28, 2022
The question is? What has the media houses done differently from what gumi is still doing?is gumi not even justifying the conduct of the bandits than the media houses,?

2 Likes

Re: BBC, Daily Trust Will Face Sanctions For Glorifying Terrorists - Lai Mohammed by splendournoni: 9:23pm On Jul 28, 2022
I've not really regained myself from this useless statement from this jihadist government spokes person lai Mohamed....

El rufai is saying it's bad for a Muslim to protest for their leader....

He said they can only pray, so I asked myself this question, it wasn't bad to protest for a non Muslim president abi...

Islam is just a scam!!!

2 Likes

Re: BBC, Daily Trust Will Face Sanctions For Glorifying Terrorists - Lai Mohammed by brainhgeek(m): 9:25pm On Jul 28, 2022
Seems like Buhari is done going to the UK for treatment. Lie Mohamed want to spoil show for BuBu
Re: BBC, Daily Trust Will Face Sanctions For Glorifying Terrorists - Lai Mohammed by BennyDGreat: 9:32pm On Jul 28, 2022
Aurielfinizu:
God pls, i wish u can take this man away from this Earth

Don't pray for the death of another man.
Normal the wickedness is much but let God step in
Re: BBC, Daily Trust Will Face Sanctions For Glorifying Terrorists - Lai Mohammed by TheGift: 9:35pm On Jul 28, 2022
boman2014:

https://www.thecable.ng/breaking-bbc-daily-trust-will-face-sanctions-for-glorifying-terrorists-says-fg/amp

Lai Mohammed. You are angry because as Minister of information you have been doing the opposite, hiding information , not only from from the citizens but even from your boss, Buhari. That is why even He doesn't know He is a target for kidnap.

Please stop with all the threats. Your time is almost up. Let it go.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBC, Daily Trust Will Face Sanctions For Glorifying Terrorists - Lai Mohammed by Billygee2u: 9:36pm On Jul 28, 2022
NaijaRoyalty:
This is what happens when fools are in corridors of power

1 Like

Re: BBC, Daily Trust Will Face Sanctions For Glorifying Terrorists - Lai Mohammed by nedu666: 9:37pm On Jul 28, 2022
If buhari bans bbc, would he still go to Britain. Just asking for a friend
Re: BBC, Daily Trust Will Face Sanctions For Glorifying Terrorists - Lai Mohammed by Ogundex(m): 9:41pm On Jul 28, 2022
mach7:

The very thing terrorists need is publicity. The more our media houses keep glorifying terrorists or giving them unnecessary media attention, the more their objective is being achieved.

What the BBC does in Nigeria, I bet they will never allow a Nigerian station to do same in the UK.

You are totally weong in your assumptions.

The media has succeded in exposing the terrorists, something the intelligence agencies has refused to do. Its left for them to go after these exposed terrorists and make them face the law instead of resorting to blackmailing the media.
Are they trying to tell us that they did rather let the terrorists remain annon rather than being ezposed?

Somethings are not adding up

1 Like

Re: BBC, Daily Trust Will Face Sanctions For Glorifying Terrorists - Lai Mohammed by Gbeng30(m): 9:42pm On Jul 28, 2022
I think this man have some kind of mental disorder, he always disagree without a valid reason...because BBC and daily post are just reporting the obvious truth about Nigeria
Re: BBC, Daily Trust Will Face Sanctions For Glorifying Terrorists - Lai Mohammed by almarthins(m): 9:43pm On Jul 28, 2022
Re: BBC, Daily Trust Will Face Sanctions For Glorifying Terrorists - Lai Mohammed by emmyyuf: 9:47pm On Jul 28, 2022
Lie Mohammad must b high on dog food for spitting out this rubbish, if there is anyone who is glorifying these terrorist is lie Mohammad and the APC Government. Osama Bin Laden was the most wanted person by the US government when he was interviewed by Hamid Mir, in 2001, He was already tag a terrorist by the US government when CNN Peter Arent interview him in 1997, so what useless and worthless code is Mine Mohammad talking about...2023 is around d corner, Mohammad should enjoy whill it last
Re: BBC, Daily Trust Will Face Sanctions For Glorifying Terrorists - Lai Mohammed by Yankee101: 9:50pm On Jul 28, 2022
Lol
It shows una incompetence
Hence the vexing
Re: BBC, Daily Trust Will Face Sanctions For Glorifying Terrorists - Lai Mohammed by Sunnyja: 9:50pm On Jul 28, 2022
mach7:

Which terrorists is you and Lai Mohammed talking about now? The ones he claimed has been defeated and downgraded or the ones who threatened to abduct the president?
Re: BBC, Daily Trust Will Face Sanctions For Glorifying Terrorists - Lai Mohammed by Cbisi: 9:54pm On Jul 28, 2022
See wetin this elderly man dey yan. With this kind of leaders Naija has a long way to go. Imagine the response of government officials in a sane clime Every youth better join the Obidient movement and kick these people out before it's too late or else you become elders in years to come with no achievement.
Re: BBC, Daily Trust Will Face Sanctions For Glorifying Terrorists - Lai Mohammed by Emmaculate77(m): 10:00pm On Jul 28, 2022
mach7:

The main question should be, "if BBC could locate the notorious leaders of banditry, why hasn't Nigerian government done so?

1 Like

Re: BBC, Daily Trust Will Face Sanctions For Glorifying Terrorists - Lai Mohammed by Hanndye: 10:06pm On Jul 28, 2022
How can it be a crime to hear from other sides of the stories? Are they feeling outshined or what?
Re: BBC, Daily Trust Will Face Sanctions For Glorifying Terrorists - Lai Mohammed by GardenOfGod(m): 10:10pm On Jul 28, 2022
boman2014:

https://www.thecable.ng/breaking-bbc-daily-trust-will-face-sanctions-for-glorifying-terrorists-says-fg/amp
He's been hiding from APC congress and primary... Thought dude was hospitalized.
Re: BBC, Daily Trust Will Face Sanctions For Glorifying Terrorists - Lai Mohammed by Jidefido(m): 10:21pm On Jul 28, 2022
How do you mean Daily Trust is a bokoharam newspaper?

TooMuchStuff:
BBC ! How dare you to EXPOSE Buhari boys in action inside Jungles for the whole world to see and know what is going on in Nigeria??

Even you Daily Trust too wey be Bokoharam people newspaper too?.... Habaaaa!!!!
Re: BBC, Daily Trust Will Face Sanctions For Glorifying Terrorists - Lai Mohammed by TooMuchStuff: 10:55pm On Jul 28, 2022
Jidefido:
How do you mean Daily Trust is a bokoharam newspaper?
Daily Trust is is owned by HausafulaniKanuri Muslim North. Is Boko haram jihadists not HausafulaniKanuri muslims of the North? Or have you ever seen Southerners playing with people's lives anyhow?
Re: BBC, Daily Trust Will Face Sanctions For Glorifying Terrorists - Lai Mohammed by donbenie(m): 11:04pm On Jul 28, 2022
mach7:

You are right,the BBC will never do same in the UK,because their government will never allow Terrorists to overrun the UK..
If there were no Terrorists,there would be no media reports on them..
Instead of seeking for who to castigate for glorifying Terrorism,why don't you nip them out?

1 Like

Re: BBC, Daily Trust Will Face Sanctions For Glorifying Terrorists - Lai Mohammed by Stanbaba30: 11:07pm On Jul 28, 2022
Did Lair Mohammed say that BBC will be dealt with? BBC? ��..! Well, no be your fault sha, just pray say bandits no catch up with you first..! because ya case will be worse off than the treatment you are planning for daily trust and BBC. Nonsense and ingredients ��
Re: BBC, Daily Trust Will Face Sanctions For Glorifying Terrorists - Lai Mohammed by jaxxy(m): 11:15pm On Jul 28, 2022
God1000:
Is this some kind of joke? resorting to intimidation and harassment of media organisations is unacceptable

He need define glorifying terrorist and reporting the truth.
Re: BBC, Daily Trust Will Face Sanctions For Glorifying Terrorists - Lai Mohammed by dragunov: 11:16pm On Jul 28, 2022
boman2014:

Lie shot himself in the leg when he declared not too long ago that Nigeria is cool and rosy for international investors. BBC and the Daily Trust just exposed him as the chronic lair that he is. Now he wants to retaliate against them for making him look stupid. Does he think the world does not know what's going on in Nigeria?
Re: BBC, Daily Trust Will Face Sanctions For Glorifying Terrorists - Lai Mohammed by stanisbaratheon: 11:22pm On Jul 28, 2022
I've never seen a government that is as dumb like the Buhari government. If the hateful Lai Mohammed takes any action against those media outlets they should go to court. Nonsense
Re: BBC, Daily Trust Will Face Sanctions For Glorifying Terrorists - Lai Mohammed by etrange: 11:26pm On Jul 28, 2022
Not sure bringing politics into the show is cool. Fans will be divided based on political affiliations instead of individuals.
Re: BBC, Daily Trust Will Face Sanctions For Glorifying Terrorists - Lai Mohammed by dragunov: 11:26pm On Jul 28, 2022
Emmaculate77:

The eight question should be, "if BBC could locate the notorious leaders of banditry, why hasn't Nigerian government done so?

You guys still don't get it. The Northern elites, I mean the politicians and loaded business men in the North are the sponsors behind these criminals. The people in AsoRock and the Sokoto Caliphate are involved. People in the government, army, police, immigration, customs, etc, of Fulani extraction are involved. Gumi is involved. All of them are. Sole objective? Ensure power doesn't leave the North. They will achieve this in one of this ways: a military coup orchestrated by Army Officers of Northern extraction ( under the guise that terrorists have overrun the government and country) or, allowing the terrorists to capture AsoRock, pretend to chase Buhari out and start dictating terms for peace( Taliban style) for the rest of the country. Just cross your fingers and watch.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BBC, Daily Trust Will Face Sanctions For Glorifying Terrorists - Lai Mohammed by seunayantokun(m): 11:27pm On Jul 28, 2022
Lying Mohammed doesn't want any iota of truth out there for whatever reason.
Re: BBC, Daily Trust Will Face Sanctions For Glorifying Terrorists - Lai Mohammed by sulaak(m): 11:32pm On Jul 28, 2022
Gandollar:
If not for the BBC news, I never knew hausa's and fulanis were that deep in animosity.

The Fulani's elites have been hiding the truth for years, that's why they promote the bandits vs farmer narrative. The fake Hausa-Fulani tribes will soon be a thing of the past and the Fulanis will be just like any other small ethnic group in Nigeria.

The BBC in Nigeria: Between reporting and propagating terror, By Kadaria Ahmed
https://www.premiumtimesng.com/opinion/545399-the-bbc-in-nigeria-between-reporting-and-propagating-terror-by-kadaria-ahmed.html

1 Like

Re: BBC, Daily Trust Will Face Sanctions For Glorifying Terrorists - Lai Mohammed by mypulus: 11:34pm On Jul 28, 2022
So BBC knows where Boko boys are and Bubu government claims not to know, Kai something is wrong some where.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Shekau Shuns TIME 100 Gala / Free Surgeries As Baba Returns! / South East Leaders & Stakeholders' Meeting: Live Update (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.