Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,483 members, 7,865,044 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 11:21 AM

Am I A Weakling? They Keep Cheating On Me - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Am I A Weakling? They Keep Cheating On Me (1137 Views)

Am I A Bad Friend? I Slept With My Friend’s Ex / She Said I’m A Weakling And Simp! / See what Sexual Weakling folks Do To Ladies. Beware And Be Warned (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Am I A Weakling? They Keep Cheating On Me by Oluwashina72: 2:45pm On Jul 28, 2022
Story from someone close!
Iv been trying to be a bad boy but be like say I be simp or weakling. I don date like 10 girls but they keep running back to thier ex or just cheat and bros i dey nack oo... Whenever i search thier phones,weti I dey see dey surprise me...
I always try to Bleep and leave but I find myself getting attached more and more until we breakup... Bad boys in the house do you do it... This girl's of nowadays are from sea... Note: I work.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Am I A Weakling? They Keep Cheating On Me by Ahmed0336(m): 2:48pm On Jul 28, 2022
Bro, try marry all these ain't necessary.

1 Like

Re: Am I A Weakling? They Keep Cheating On Me by Nobody: 2:50pm On Jul 28, 2022
Lemme wait for the Redpiller

2 Likes

Re: Am I A Weakling? They Keep Cheating On Me by Homeboiy: 2:51pm On Jul 28, 2022
Date like 3 girls at a time

3 Likes

Re: Am I A Weakling? They Keep Cheating On Me by RedChiefPriest: 3:08pm On Jul 28, 2022
Being a nice guy is not a bad thing actually, but those girls are just wrong for you.
Even if you're a bad guy,them go cheat if they want to cheat.
You can't force people not to cheat,people don't cheat because they decide to be loyal to you not because of what you do actually.
That's why you have to go for people with different thinking and orientation,that's where the job is.
Don't go for only the physical aspect when choosing a lady to date,it's not about the fine face,curves and other stuffs.
Sit down,give yourself a standard that you want in any girl you want to date.

The personality is so so important.
Don't go for ladies with ashewo vibes and hookup potential, Don't go for the ones will high taste but broke to afford it,don't go for the ones that you will have to complain about how she's clingy to different guys,don't go for the super secretive ones and finally don't forget to give yourself a high standard and your eyes go clear very well not to just ask any girl out.
Before even asking her out,look at her close friends, listen very well to things she says,check out how she reasons and that will give you a clue of who she really is.
Manners Maketh Men,so try to get to know her personality.
Don't expect someone that believes she's still for the street to be loyal to you.
If they con still cheat on you again,then na village people dey on top this beat.
Go to church,roll on the altar and ask GOD himself to give you your OWN partner.
I no dey joke or follow you laugh o

Dj!bring me 2 kegs of palmwine 1 for me and 1 for me again.
Barman! Play me "Agu and his cheating wives" by Reno Omokri and Nicki minaj.

9 Likes

Re: Am I A Weakling? They Keep Cheating On Me by Oluwashina72: 3:45pm On Jul 28, 2022
RedChiefPriest:
Being a nice guy is not a bad thing actually, but those girls are just wrong for you.
Even if you're a bad guy,them go cheat if they want to cheat.
You can't force people not to cheat,people don't cheat because they decide to be loyal to you not because of what you do actually.
That's why you have to go for people with different thinking and orientation,that's where the job is.
Don't go for only the physical aspect when choosing a lady to date,it's not about the fine face,curves and other stuffs.
Sit down,give yourself a standard that you want in any girl you want to date.

The personality is so so important.
Don't go for ladies with ashewo vibes and hookup potential, Don't go for the ones will high taste but broke to afford it,don't go for the ones that you will have to complain about how she's clingy to different guys,don't go for the super secretive ones and finally don't forget to give yourself a high standard and your eyes go clear very well not to just ask any girl out.
Before even asking her out,look at her close friends, listen very well to things she says,check out how she reasons and that will give you a clue of who she really is.
Manners Maketh Men,so try to get to know her personality.
Don't expect someone that believes she's still for the street to be loyal to you.
If they con still cheat on you again,then na village people dey on top this beat.
Go to church,roll on the altar and ask GOD himself to give you your OWN partner.
I no dey joke or follow you laugh o

Dj!bring me 2 kegs of palmwine 1 for me and 1 for me again.
Barman! Play me "Agu and his cheating wives" by Reno Omokri and Nicki minaj.
Waoo smiley
Re: Am I A Weakling? They Keep Cheating On Me by Nyascobar1414: 5:07pm On Jul 28, 2022
When you wan dey fvvk dem.fvk them recklessly..as in, the vex the fvvk them...
Na there feelings no go too dey.

1 Like

Re: Am I A Weakling? They Keep Cheating On Me by posty56: 5:12pm On Jul 28, 2022
then you are not a bad guy to begin with, you are taking yours in other not to be heartbroken ,seems like us not working cheesy, you have to decide what's your stand ,are you seeking for love ,or do you see women as pleasure tools. don't mix them
Re: Am I A Weakling? They Keep Cheating On Me by quslit(f): 5:16pm On Jul 28, 2022
That ladies leave you doesn't mean you're a weakling. It only means your attraction with each other is not mutual.
Although you could be right in saying you're a weakling.
One thing I have noticed however is that you trust your own knack-game: you might actually be delusional about it. This I'm going to tell you for free, it's not uncommon for ladies to fake the pleasure obtained from knacking a man and mostly to oil the fragile ego of most men. We are not likely to stick with you because you're good in bed; we are more likely to stay when we think you're a good prospect which is something sublimely bigger than your over-hyped knack game. If you're that good in bed, ladies would come to you for a quick fix but never to settle down if you don't represent a viable future.

Oluwashina72:
Iv been trying to be a bad boy but be like say I be simp or weakling. I don date like 10 girls but they keep running back to thier ex or just cheat and bros i dey nack oo... Whenever i search thier phones,weti I dey see dey surprise me...
I always try to Bleep and leave but I find myself getting attached more and more until we breakup... Bad boys in the house do you do it... This girl's of nowadays are from sea... Note: I work.

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Am I A Weakling? They Keep Cheating On Me by CalmElder(m): 5:34pm On Jul 28, 2022
Get close to the girls that the bad are in relationships with. Na their u go know say God dey punish people.

They are rotten to the core, and are usually very attracted to good guys who are confident in their own skin.

They hate it, and will stop giving you attention when you start acting like a bad guy.

1 Like

Re: Am I A Weakling? They Keep Cheating On Me by LikeAking: 5:36pm On Jul 28, 2022
Oluwashina72:

Oga u are doing nothing wrong. Na so the human race be now. Every one is fecking.

Our generation is one engineered by our minds and emotions. Na our minds and emotions they control us, not our brains.

I suspect education is the cause.

1 Like

Re: Am I A Weakling? They Keep Cheating On Me by VictorUSA(m): 5:39pm On Jul 28, 2022
And may you remain a weakling forever.
Re: Am I A Weakling? They Keep Cheating On Me by captainking(m): 6:03pm On Jul 28, 2022
Oluwashina72:
your heart..

bring it let me throw it away for you inside lagoon.

only then will the bad boy in you be activated

just show less care and dont give a f+ck bout some of the things they do

1 Like

Re: Am I A Weakling? They Keep Cheating On Me by Crampyblood(m): 6:12pm On Jul 28, 2022
quslit:
That ladies leave you doesn't mean you're a weakling. It only means your attraction with each other is not mutual.
Although you could be right in saying you're a weakling.
One thing I have noticed however is that you trust your own knack-game: you might actually be delusional about it. This I'm going to tell you for free, it's not uncommon for ladies to fake the pleasure obtained from knacking a man and mostly to oil the fragile ego of most men. We are not likely to stick with you because you're good in bed; we are more likely to stay when we think you're a good prospect which is something sublimely bigger than your over-hyped knack game. If you're that good in bed, ladies would come to you for a quick fix but never to settle down if you don't represent a viable future.

that must be why they kept coming back... In my school days until I decided to start saying NO
Re: Am I A Weakling? They Keep Cheating On Me by Orgasmgiver123(m): 10:25pm On Jul 28, 2022
I will try my best not to insult you, i want to let you know with all sincerity that the situation on ground is a game of offensive malocclusion caused by an epileptic and flabbergasting exasperation, because of the parallel infusion of undemanding agitation, from a disfigured trypanosomiasis causing the caudal region to swell with abscess inside of it. If care is not taking this will become a case of lady mogana shooting jide kosoko with her double barrel pump action. Oh what an incomprehensible and inconsiderable Damascus

Nobody should mention me
Even me self no know watin I write finish

Damn... nasty... I’m out of here

(1) (Reply)

Payvice Itex POS has crashed like MMM billions lost PHOTOS / It Hurts In The Middle – British Lady Screams As She Tattoos Her P*ssy (VIDEO) / My Ex Girlfriend Delivered A Baby

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.