Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,213 members, 7,836,033 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:26 PM

2face: Leave Buhari Alone, Hold Your Governors, Reps & Senators Accountable - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2face: Leave Buhari Alone, Hold Your Governors, Reps & Senators Accountable (40987 Views)

Miyetti Allah: You Will Leave North If Your Governors Insist On Evicting Herders / Sagay: Reps, Senators Who Refuse Screening Can Be Arrested, Prosecuted / "4 More Years!" - Reps, Senators Hail Buhari As He Presents 2019 Budget (PHOTOS) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2face: Leave Buhari Alone, Hold Your Governors, Reps & Senators Accountable by uchennaq(m): 10:19pm On Jul 28, 2022
Naijareporter1:
Video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4GkUUGWrnvQ

Know Your Hon. Reps and Senators
Ask them what have done or will do with the constituency money for constituency projects
Vote Wisely

https://www.instagram.com/p/Cgj-m5hp-tG/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=
You be the greatest mumu if you know do the necessary checks to ensure the proper use of the money.
Re: 2face: Leave Buhari Alone, Hold Your Governors, Reps & Senators Accountable by desiredhome: 10:19pm On Jul 28, 2022
Indispensable85:
Very correct Mr 2face. They're all hiding under the failure of Buhari. They're all failures. Imagine Ortom asking Buhari to give account! Hahahahahahahaha...... almost all the national assembly members have no positive contribution to their constituencies. In my state we don't even see them except Dennis idahosa. Others are worse failures than Buhari.
Nigerians generally always looking for who to blame for their failure, Nigerians are very wicked.....

1 Like

Re: 2face: Leave Buhari Alone, Hold Your Governors, Reps & Senators Accountable by Dcaliphate(m): 10:19pm On Jul 28, 2022
bennybuhari:
So says the Coward who organised a protest and chickened out
If u were threatened like he was you'll chicken out too
Re: 2face: Leave Buhari Alone, Hold Your Governors, Reps & Senators Accountable by desiredhome: 10:20pm On Jul 28, 2022
uchennaq:

You be the greatest mumu if you know do the necessary checks to ensure the proper use of the money.
Ask them what have done or will do with the constituency money for constituency projects
Vote Wisely
Re: 2face: Leave Buhari Alone, Hold Your Governors, Reps & Senators Accountable by desiredhome: 10:21pm On Jul 28, 2022
uchennaq:

Vote Wisely
A very simple message but they will turn to insult 2face.....
Re: 2face: Leave Buhari Alone, Hold Your Governors, Reps & Senators Accountable by Hanndye: 10:29pm On Jul 28, 2022
They said he's an illiterate.
Re: 2face: Leave Buhari Alone, Hold Your Governors, Reps & Senators Accountable by MartinsD12(m): 10:38pm On Jul 28, 2022
Sunday2021:
I believe you don't know the meaning of democracy. Just tell me one reason why you votes for your governors?
?
Re: 2face: Leave Buhari Alone, Hold Your Governors, Reps & Senators Accountable by thinkmoney(m): 10:39pm On Jul 28, 2022
Naijareporter1:
Video

Vote Wisely

U are half right. However, it's not lga chairmen and councillors that dictates policies on security, electric power and foreign exchange
Re: 2face: Leave Buhari Alone, Hold Your Governors, Reps & Senators Accountable by xevove2061: 10:39pm On Jul 28, 2022
The biggest problem we are having in this country is the national assembly. From the senate president to the national assembly rat, they are all useless and need to be wiped out!
Re: 2face: Leave Buhari Alone, Hold Your Governors, Reps & Senators Accountable by Thepassingworld: 10:46pm On Jul 28, 2022
Where was Tuface when all the citizens and Buhari held Jonathan responsible for the maladministration of his administration the govenor inclusive... People like Tuface are hypocrite, and sympathizer of bad governance
Re: 2face: Leave Buhari Alone, Hold Your Governors, Reps & Senators Accountable by Hydroxide(m): 10:46pm On Jul 28, 2022
yemmit90:

Education and economic to the large extent is cucurent list. If state governments are smart, they would've formed their working educational system that wont give room for incessant lecturers strike. They would've invested heavily in cash crop like cocoa, rubber, palm oil, cashew, cassava, groundnut, etc for exportation, which would've aid the country economy.
so i should be holding my governor responsible when ASUU is on strike? Or I should holding my Governor responsible when the dollar is falling and the general economy is showing negative and the security situation of the country is bad everywhere because that's what everywhere Nigerian is facing right now whether I'm in Delta, Lagos, sokoto or Ebonyi state.
Re: 2face: Leave Buhari Alone, Hold Your Governors, Reps & Senators Accountable by Mandate2023: 10:48pm On Jul 28, 2022
bennybuhari:

Why ur papa no organize him own.....others should be protesting while u stay indoor typing nonsense on nairaland
Re: 2face: Leave Buhari Alone, Hold Your Governors, Reps & Senators Accountable by Kennedykenneth: 10:50pm On Jul 28, 2022
yomi961:
Mumu man controlled by his prick and his wife.
He organised a protest only to chicken out.
Na governor be the c in c wey they control security abi, abi na them put cbn governor wey make naira fall.
Tuface
, 2face is rite, u have a governor who embezzled, house of reps, an senator, this people r representing u, but yet still buhari everywhere, small thing buhari, am not saying that buhari is good..oo but at least blame ur governor, blame those top leaders in ur state, how can a governor 4 7yrs now no recruitment in civil service, Akwa ibom an i will blame buhari, i no our problem.
Re: 2face: Leave Buhari Alone, Hold Your Governors, Reps & Senators Accountable by SU50: 10:58pm On Jul 28, 2022
God1000:
Please no need of insulting 2face, correct him instead

1. To this topic, we need pragmatic, purposeful and exemplary leadership at the centre Mr 2face.

2. The states and local governments will follow suit if the federal government is providing good governance.

3. There's no place on earth where development will occur without effective and efficient leadership at the federal level, bad policies of this government is affecting everyone.

4. Though I agree with him that nigerians should hold their representatives at the state and local levels accountable, but its not enough considering the composition of our government where the federal government controls almost everything with overwhelming power.

His statement of leaving buhari alone is unconscionable and laughable when nigerians are going through hell because of Buhari's ineptitude and cluelessness

On behalf of the good people of benue state, I hereby repudiate this

1. The best place we need purposeful leadership in Nigeria is the grassroots, local govts and states. They control a lot and if they genuinely work, they will make a ton of difference in the lives of people.

2. By do you think obasanjo had to resort to 'coups' against governors? He couldn't do anything to them constitutionally. That's how powerful governors are.

How many state assemblies sit, deliberate, pass law and scrutinize governors? Governors get away with a lot of illegalities because attention is not paid on their atrocities.

3. Who is the federal govt? The FEC consists of a minister at least from each state while each state has reps and senators, these are the federal govt and if local politics is played well, they will determine where a government heads.

4. State governments are also very powerful to derive change if they want yo, but they always want the simplest way out of every issue.

Current bandits menace could have been controlled by a serious state government whose citizens and elected officials stand for but what do you have? The governor was buying luxury cars for emirs to appease them when thousands of people are being killed.

Herdsmen menace across the country could be managed by northern governors but they are waiting for the federal government to do their jobs.

The other day I saw a thread asking which states in Nigeria have potable drinking water. You would be surprised, not more than 5 can boldy say we do. Inter city roads, not many. Standard schools, not many. Even salaries, pensions and gratuity, not many.

Out of school children and illiteracy levels could be managed by state governments but they want to tale the easy way out.

I feel we are giving way too much leeway to governors and they end up doing anyhow while we continuously shift the blame to the center.

The only powers solely lying with the fg : military, foreign affairs and a few other things couldn't be left with clueless governors, otherwise they will be fighting each other on boundary issue.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2face: Leave Buhari Alone, Hold Your Governors, Reps & Senators Accountable by chukwuma234: 10:58pm On Jul 28, 2022
bennybuhari:

You that is not a coward which one have you organised? Hypocrite

1 Like

Re: 2face: Leave Buhari Alone, Hold Your Governors, Reps & Senators Accountable by chukwuma234: 10:59pm On Jul 28, 2022
Godfullsam:
TuFace indeed.

Unstable and coward womanizer.

If you are not a coward why goto Abuja and protest. SM strong man, ant for street. Hypocrite
Re: 2face: Leave Buhari Alone, Hold Your Governors, Reps & Senators Accountable by Kingspin(m): 11:00pm On Jul 28, 2022
God1000:
Please no need of insulting 2face, correct him instead

To this topic, we need pragmatic, purposeful and exemplary leadership at the centre Mr 2face.

The states and local governments will follow suit if the federal government is providing good governance.

There's no place on earth where development will occur without effective and efficient leadership at the federal level, bad policies of this government is affecting everyone.

Though I agree with him that nigerians should hold their representatives at the state and local levels accountable, but its not enough considering the composition of our government where the federal government controls almost everything with overwhelming power.

His statement of leaving buhari alone is unconscionable and laughable when nigerians are going through hell because of Buhari's ineptitude and cluelessness

On behalf of the good people of benue state, I hereby repudiate this

Are you aware from Abuja they are working who become Governor of a state.
They will try to impose and oppose anything and anybody.
That's how Hope Uzodinma become governor of Imo state.

2face should keep mute, there is too much power from Aso Rock, are you also aware the police cannot carry out operations within a state without Abuja?

So many things are wrong in Abuja, we need to reduce this Aso Rock so that every politician will come back to his state and develop it
Re: 2face: Leave Buhari Alone, Hold Your Governors, Reps & Senators Accountable by SU50: 11:01pm On Jul 28, 2022
Hydroxide:

1. so i should be holding my governor responsible when ASUU is on strike? Or I should holding my Governor responsible when the dollar is falling and the general economy is showing negative and the security situation of the country is bad everywhere because that's what everywhere Nigerian is facing right now whether I'm in Delta, Lagos, sokoto or Ebonyi state.

1. Yes you should. Funny enough, state universities should ideally have nothing to do with the current ASUU strike. Everyone just opened a university and expects the fg to maintain that university for him. Some state universities are only state universities in name, administration and appointments, almost all tasks relating to infrastructure has been left for the fg.
Re: 2face: Leave Buhari Alone, Hold Your Governors, Reps & Senators Accountable by OmoManU: 11:04pm On Jul 28, 2022
tesppidd:
I do not quite understand why these posters above me are insulting Tuface.

Is it that you want to blame and insult Buhari alone? while your govetnors, senators, and reps continue to rake in billions at your expense and do nothing?

Especially your governors...

I cringe at the ignorance when educated old men and women don't even know that their governors and reps are even supposed to do more for them than the President.

Last Last everyone is only playing politics while they all act as if they really care about governance.

Tuface is wrong to say "leave Buhari alone" but right to say we should call out our governors and senators.
May the almighty bless you, what a right thinking human being you are

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2face: Leave Buhari Alone, Hold Your Governors, Reps & Senators Accountable by Raychux23(m): 11:06pm On Jul 28, 2022
I think we need get things right first.

If we are talking about states roads, erosion control, housing, rural development, then state governors and reps should be hold accountable. And these have been our problem from time immemorial

But recently, we are having a new and worsen challenges; security, worsen economy, epileptic power supply, dis-unity, break out agitation etc. And these can be addressed only at the federal level.

The unity of our country is at stake here and the president is whom to hold if things get worse and not state governors or reps
Re: 2face: Leave Buhari Alone, Hold Your Governors, Reps & Senators Accountable by AFONJAPIG(m): 11:07pm On Jul 28, 2022
Every man has it price ... father Abraham go and take care ofnthe community u born
Re: 2face: Leave Buhari Alone, Hold Your Governors, Reps & Senators Accountable by sylve11: 11:07pm On Jul 28, 2022
CrownOfClay724:
If we leave Buhari, should we hold you?

He's as much our servant as those you're trynna project his failures on.

Lol @ boldened quote. grin cool
Re: 2face: Leave Buhari Alone, Hold Your Governors, Reps & Senators Accountable by LordviccoDaGuru(m): 11:16pm On Jul 28, 2022
Nice one from 2Face
Re: 2face: Leave Buhari Alone, Hold Your Governors, Reps & Senators Accountable by abokikhalifa: 11:23pm On Jul 28, 2022
alsudan:
This one threatened the Buhari Government with the mother of all protest, then he chickened out and was hired as a Government Boy with shows and promotions here and there.

Now he’s defending the Government like the typical 2faced Moro.n that he is.

How is he supporting the govt ?
Have you every question your counselor, lga chairman or rep quistion why things ain't done the right way ? How many development have your LGA chairman brought to your ward or area?
Re: 2face: Leave Buhari Alone, Hold Your Governors, Reps & Senators Accountable by Hydroxide(m): 11:28pm On Jul 28, 2022
SU50:

1. Yes you should. Funny enough, state universities should ideally have nothing to do with the current ASUU strike. Everyone just opened a university and expects the fg to maintain that university for him. Some state universities are only state universities in name, administration and appointments, almost all tasks relating to infrastructure has been left for the fg.
I graduated From a Federal university. Secondly, my state university, Delta state university is doing amazingly Well is not part of the ASUU strike because the state govt is doing well with funding. Oga, The issue of ASUU strike is with federal universities not states
Re: 2face: Leave Buhari Alone, Hold Your Governors, Reps & Senators Accountable by elisho: 11:31pm On Jul 28, 2022
2 baba respet ur self make i no insut you
Re: 2face: Leave Buhari Alone, Hold Your Governors, Reps & Senators Accountable by InvertedHammer: 12:18am On Jul 29, 2022
tesppidd:
I do not quite understand why these posters above me are insulting Tuface.

Is it that you want to blame and insult Buhari alone? while your govetnors, senators, and reps continue to rake in billions at your expense and do nothing?

Especially your governors...

I cringe at the ignorance when educated old men and women don't even know that their governors and reps are even supposed to do more for them than the President.

Last Last everyone is only playing politics while they all act as if they really care about governance.

Tuface is wrong to say "leave Buhari alone" but right to say we should call out our governors and senators.

/
Tuface was smart for not leading the protest. Protest for Nigerians? The same people he would be fighting for would be the first to ask that he be crucified if the table is turned. How did Nigerians reward someone like Sowore (before he got confused) who stuck his neck out for them? Nigerians deserve to be left alone.

/
Re: 2face: Leave Buhari Alone, Hold Your Governors, Reps & Senators Accountable by horhizah(f): 12:21am On Jul 29, 2022
bennybuhari:
Stale news... Next
Re: 2face: Leave Buhari Alone, Hold Your Governors, Reps & Senators Accountable by princewarri1985: 12:22am On Jul 29, 2022
Naijareporter1:
Video

Vote Wisely

2face idibia don smoke dry shit! He need to stop smoking weed!
Re: 2face: Leave Buhari Alone, Hold Your Governors, Reps & Senators Accountable by Nobody: 12:40am On Jul 29, 2022
Who they go blame in a few months after Buhari vacate seat? I suspect they would continue blaming Buhari because it has become their habit to do so grin
Re: 2face: Leave Buhari Alone, Hold Your Governors, Reps & Senators Accountable by olibeans: 12:59am On Jul 29, 2022
Tuface the cowWaeD is talking.

Wasted speeerm

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Bianca Ojukwu Reveals Question She Once Asked Her Husband And His Reply. Photos / Sowore: Gambari's Role During Abacha's Regime Makes Him Unfit to be COS / The Late Umaru Yaradua's Brother, Abdulaziz Rocks Tinubu's Logo (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.