Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,425 members, 7,830,133 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 04:44 PM

I Saw 2023 Elections In My Dreams. Wow! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Saw 2023 Elections In My Dreams. Wow! (615 Views)

Breaking: Are You Aware Junaid Muhammed Is Already In Hell? Never Saw 2023 / The Prophet That Saw 2023 Election Clearly / Buhari Won The Elections In 2003, 2007 And 2011- Fomer US Ambassador Campbell (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Saw 2023 Elections In My Dreams. Wow! by Sweetboilooks: 11:02pm On Jul 28, 2022
I dreamt that there was a lot of noise for Peter Obi. However towards the election Tinubu replied with the loudest campaign in the history of Nigeria. Obi won in the east. Tinubu won on every state of the west. Atiku tried in the north but lost northeast to Tinubu because of Shettima. Atiku also slightly won SS due to Okowa and other PDP faithfuls. Peter Obi performed woefully on the Noth and came fourth overall there. Atiku and Tinubu shared NW equally due to influential governors there. Tinubu won Kwara and Kogi. He picked significant votes in other middle belt states and slightly won the election.

This I have seen.

2 Likes

Re: I Saw 2023 Elections In My Dreams. Wow! by Totilopussylick(m): 11:04pm On Jul 28, 2022
This kind dream is after when you got high sniffing Tinubu urine tongue

5 Likes

Re: I Saw 2023 Elections In My Dreams. Wow! by PaChukwudi44(m): 11:06pm On Jul 28, 2022
Sweetboilooks:
I dreamt that there was a lot of noise for Peter Obi. However towards the election Tinubu replied with the loudest campaign in the history of Nigeria. Obi won in the east. Tinubu won on every state of the west. Atiku tried in the north but lost northeast to Tinubu because of Shettima. Atiku also slightly won SS due to Okowa and other PDP faithfuls. Peter Obi performed woefully on the Noth and came fourth overall there. Atiku and Tinubu shared NW equally due to influential governors there. Tinubu won Kwara and Kogi. He picked significant votes in other middle belt states and slightly won the election.

This I have seen.
Malaria dream

2 Likes

Re: I Saw 2023 Elections In My Dreams. Wow! by Throwback: 11:09pm On Jul 28, 2022
You have seen well.

Only Nigerians would win the Nigerian Presidency.

Tinubu/Shettima

Re: I Saw 2023 Elections In My Dreams. Wow! by Kabirudeen25(m): 11:11pm On Jul 28, 2022
Okay but was Tinubu's teeth Brown in your dream?
Re: I Saw 2023 Elections In My Dreams. Wow! by Joey4321: 11:11pm On Jul 28, 2022
Sweetboilooks:

This I have seen.

This one don chop agbado kon de see vision grin
Re: I Saw 2023 Elections In My Dreams. Wow! by Joey4321: 11:13pm On Jul 28, 2022
Totilopussylick:
This kind dream is after when you got high sniffing Tinubu urine tongue

Or consuming agbado
Re: I Saw 2023 Elections In My Dreams. Wow! by Totilopussylick(m): 11:13pm On Jul 28, 2022
Throwback:
You have seen well.

Only Nigerians would win the Nigerian Presidency.

Tinubu/Shettima

So Tinubu is a Nigerian tongue

I thought he is from oduduwao casava agbado federal republic tongue
Re: I Saw 2023 Elections In My Dreams. Wow! by Viscuz: 11:13pm On Jul 28, 2022
If Tinubu share hard drugs for una finish una go sniff begin call hallucination dream

Re: I Saw 2023 Elections In My Dreams. Wow! by manmade(m): 11:14pm On Jul 28, 2022
Sweetboilooks:

This I have seen.
when we talk say you shouldn't be taking LOUD before going to bed you no hear see the consequences now ?
Re: I Saw 2023 Elections In My Dreams. Wow! by JoeNL22(m): 11:19pm On Jul 28, 2022
Sweetboilooks:

This I have seen.

Re: I Saw 2023 Elections In My Dreams. Wow! by Raysleek: 11:19pm On Jul 28, 2022
This is just common sense analysis.

1 Like

Re: I Saw 2023 Elections In My Dreams. Wow! by Totilopussylick(m): 11:26pm On Jul 28, 2022
Raysleek:
This is just common sense analysis.

From one iya beji pkaraga joint tongue
Re: I Saw 2023 Elections In My Dreams. Wow! by Nobody: 11:38pm On Jul 28, 2022
Bad dream, uncle wake up
If Peter obi is not the main topic,forget about the dream

(1) (Reply)

Nation’s Woes: Seek Obi’s Help, Group Tells Buhari / Breaking News: Nigeria Army Cowardly Attacking Bayelsa Community,, Photos / Between APC And LP, Which One Is Now The Opposition Party?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.