Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,832 members, 7,851,822 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 08:42 AM

The Prophet That Saw 2023 Election Clearly - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Prophet That Saw 2023 Election Clearly (3540 Views)

Breaking: Are You Aware Junaid Muhammed Is Already In Hell? Never Saw 2023 / Why Atiku Will Win 2023 Presidential Election Clearly / I Saw 2023 Elections In My Dreams. Wow! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Prophet That Saw 2023 Election Clearly by Spiritscience(m): 9:06am On May 11, 2023
The Prophet that saw 2023 election clearly

…what he said about May 29 (Part 1)

Congratulations to Angel Network News. This was the only news medium that published the words of the only prophet that saw the outcome of Nigeria’s 2023 presidential election clearly.

Recall that prior to the 2023 presidential election, there was a lot of reluctance by self acclaimed seers to predict what the outcome of the election would be.

One of the few that spoke up, especially the celebrated ‘men of Good’ goofed as their predictions turned out to be mere hallucinations after February 25 general elections.

But one prophet, though unsung and still in the trenches, proved that he truly time travelled to the D day from the prophesy he shared with ANN correspondent which was both published and broadcasted on their media platforms.

Prophet Daniel from Nnewi, ANAMBRA State revealed what God showed him about the outcome of the election, which account was published on February 9th, 2023 and it read thus in part;

“…I am calling on my big brother Peter Obi on what God wants him to do. I have seen the result. I was crying when this result was released. God now said I should not cry, that I should release this prophesy...”

What struck me about how accurate this prophesy was was that it captured exactly the mood of members of Obidient Movement that morning when people woke up to realize that the INEC chairman had hurriedly announced Bola Tinubu of the APC as the winner of the election, amidst glaring evidences of foul play.

Speaking on the final outcome of the election, Prophet Daniel said;

“Peter Obi should work very hard and that the church should come together and work very hard to deliver Peter Obi because what I saw…but God said that it was not yet late. The first few states that were announced did not favour Peter Obi. When I was crying in the spirit, God told me to stop, that it was not yet over. That they still have many states to mention their result.

So as it stands, the game is not ordinary. God said I should release this prophesy and stop. That I will come back to make a concluding prophesy. God said that Heaven is highly interested on that seat but we must do our own part.
In 2022, around August after so many things God had told me about Buhari, God told me that Buhari from his heart was not interested in the outcome of the election. In my trance, I saw Buhari seated, Peter Obi was seated beside him and Tinubu was seated too but Atiku was nowhere to be found in that meeting. I was there too, and what I saw Buhari do there showed that he was a sincere man and so many things that went wrong during his administration were not his fault. God was trying to show me that his heart is not the way we are seeing it. That is why God gave him second chance to live again. God showed me that Buhari’s heart is pure towards this election. What happened there showed that Buhari has conscience. Buhari called on Police in the spirit realm to arrest anyone that would interfere with a free and fair election. When the police came, he did not even care that the person the police was after was his party member. He was after doing the right. Buhari was eager in the spirit to see that the masses get the best president after him. My message to Nigerians is to please support our president. Our president has a good heart but people around him are the ones God is fingering that are fighting to see that the election does not favour Peter Obi. So, the church needs to come together with one mind and make sure that the best man wins. Let us know that God loves Buhari and nothing will happen to him. I am praying for Buhari that he will enjoy his old age more. Stand on that your heart. God has chosen me to be a prophet, not by my education or height. The same way God chose you to be our president not by your education. That is God for you. He does not want to know what the masses are saying.”

Peter Obi never got to meet with this young seer. He has however been working hard since the announcement of President-elect Tinubu to regain his allegedly stolen mandate. I believe it is not yet late for him to seek out this young man and maybe Prophet Daniel is the Joseph whose Grace will help deliver the mandate to Peter Obi.

By O’star Eze
@ostareze

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Prophet That Saw 2023 Election Clearly by Tinububalls: 9:41am On May 11, 2023
But, you're are the young man naah.

1 Like

Re: The Prophet That Saw 2023 Election Clearly by Parada: 10:41am On May 11, 2023
Peter Obi will be labouring in vain to his death to reclaim a mandate he was not even first runner's up to.

Spiritscience:

Congratulations to Angel Network News. This was the only news medium that published the words of the only prophet that saw the outcome of Nigeria’s 2023 presidential election clearly.

Recall that prior to the 2023 presidential election, there was a lot of reluctance by self acclaimed seers to predict what the outcome of the election would be.

One of the few that spoke up, especially the celebrated ‘men of Good’ goofed as their predictions turned out to be mere hallucinations after February 25 general elections.

But one prophet, though unsung and still in the trenches, proved that he truly time travelled to the D day from the prophesy he shared with ANN correspondent which was both published and broadcasted on their media platforms.

Prophet Daniel from Nnewi, ANAMBRA State revealed what God showed him about the outcome of the election, which account was published on February 9th, 2023 and it read thus in part;

“…I am calling on my big brother Peter Obi on what God wants him to do. I have seen the result. I was crying when this result was released. God now said I should not cry, that I should release this prophesy...”

What struck me about how accurate this prophesy was was that it captured exactly the mood of members of Obidient Movement that morning when people woke up to realize that the INEC chairman had hurriedly announced Bola Tinubu of the APC as the winner of the election, amidst glaring evidences of foul play.

“Peter Obi should work very hard and that the church should come together and work very hard to deliver Peter Obi because what I saw…but God said that it was not yet late. The first few states that were announced did not favour Peter Obi. When I was crying in the spirit, God told me to stop, that it was not yet over. That they still have many states to mention their result.

So as it stands, the game is not ordinary. God said I should release this prophesy and stop. That I will come back to make a concluding prophesy. God said that Heaven is highly interested on that seat but we must do our own part.
In 2022, around August after so many things God had told me about Buhari, God told me that Buhari from his heart was not interested in the outcome of the election. In my trance, I saw Buhari seated, Peter Obi was seated beside him and Tinubu was seated too but Atiku was nowhere to be found in that meeting. I was there too, and what I saw Buhari do there showed that he was a sincere man and so many things that went wrong during his administration were not his fault. God was trying to show me that his heart is not the way we are seeing it. That is why God gave him second chance to live again. God showed me that Buhari’s heart is pure towards this election. What happened there showed that Buhari has conscience. Buhari called on Police in the spirit realm to arrest anyone that would interfere with a free and fair election. When the police came, he did not even care that the person the police was after was his party member. He was after doing the right. Buhari was eager in the spirit to see that the masses get the best president after him. My message to Nigerians is to please support our president. Our president has a good heart but people around him are the ones God is fingering that are fighting to see that the election does not favour Peter Obi. So, the church needs to come together with one mind and make sure that the best man wins. Let us know that God loves Buhari and nothing will happen to him. I am praying for Buhari that he will enjoy his old age more. Stand on that your heart. God has chosen me to be a prophet, not by my education or height. The same way God chose you to be our president not by your education. That is God for you. He does not want to know what the masses are saying.”

Peter Obi never got to meet with this young seer. He has however been working hard since the announcement of President-elect Tinubu to regain his allegedly stolen mandate. I believe it is not yet late for him to seek out this young man and maybe Prophet Daniel is the Joseph whose Grace will help deliver the mandate to Peter Obi.

By O’star Eze
@ostareze

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Prophet That Saw 2023 Election Clearly by IntelligentGoat: 1:03pm On May 11, 2023
grin
Prophet abeg which time Nigeria go get steady light?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Prophet That Saw 2023 Election Clearly by Babakolanut(m): 2:26pm On May 11, 2023
Waiting for the part 2!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Prophet That Saw 2023 Election Clearly by Olabestonic001(m): 2:38pm On May 11, 2023
Spiritscience:

By O’star Eze
@ostareze

Is the young prophet a Balaam or a Daniel?

A Balaam is a type of pay-for-vision seer and not a part of the New Covenant brought by the resurrection of Christ and the pouring of the Holy Spirit. A Daniel is a minister of divine mandate without a quest for personal gain or aggrandizement.

If you seek attention, then you do not matter in the Kingdom of God but a Thief who comes in through the window.

The seal of the New Creation realities is not being displayed in the write-up above.

2 Likes

Re: The Prophet That Saw 2023 Election Clearly by NzogbuNzogbu: 2:50pm On May 11, 2023
Na obi you wan use cashout

Obi that is using donors to cashout
Re: The Prophet That Saw 2023 Election Clearly by WantsandMore: 3:13pm On May 11, 2023
NzogbuNzogbu:
Na obi you wan use cashout

Obi that is using donors to cashout
dem go cancel Each other.
Re: The Prophet That Saw 2023 Election Clearly by Exc2000: 4:04pm On May 11, 2023
cool

Let us be very honest, if not for Buhari's neutrality and change of currency Obi can never and would never contest and get 6 million votes against Atiku and Tinubu

Labour Party can never win Abia State and Senators in Enugu and Abuja

1 Like

Re: The Prophet That Saw 2023 Election Clearly by Ohislee(m): 4:39pm On May 11, 2023
Exc2000:
cool

Let us be very honest, if not for Buhari's neutrality and change of currency Obi can never and would never contest and get 6 million votes against Atiku and Tinubu

Obi can never and would never.... Chochocho...

Is it the APC that Nigerians have rejected since 4years ago that would now win the election.

Mind you, Nigerians have genuine reasons for rejecting APC.
Re: The Prophet That Saw 2023 Election Clearly by Exc2000: 4:41pm On May 11, 2023
Ohislee:

Obi can never and would never.... Chochocho...

Is it the APC that Nigerians have rejected since 4years ago that would now win the election.

Mind you, Nigerians have genuine reasons for rejecting APC.

Biafrans you mean not Nigerians... Because if the election held a gain today APC would flog Obi silly

Except you live in a cave or on Twitter
Re: The Prophet That Saw 2023 Election Clearly by Flick490(m): 5:00pm On May 11, 2023
We'll reclaim our mandate
Re: The Prophet That Saw 2023 Election Clearly by Ohislee(m): 5:19pm On May 11, 2023
Exc2000:

Biafrans you mean not Nigerians... Because if the election held a gain today APC would flog Obi silly

Except you live in a cave or on Twitter

That was what they said before the election that your Tinubu could not get a meagre 25% in Abuja.

Result collated from areas like military barracks where APC could not rig, Obi flogged you guys silly.

Onless you are talking about APC rigging, APC would have to improve on it for them to win.

In a free and fair election APC doesn't stand a chance.
Re: The Prophet That Saw 2023 Election Clearly by Exc2000: 5:23pm On May 11, 2023
Ohislee:

That was what they said before the election that your Tinubu could not get a meagre 25% in Abuja.

Result collated from areas like military barracks where APC could not rig, Obi flogged you guys silly.

Onless you are talking about APC rigging, APC would have to improve on it for them to win.

In a free and fair election APC doesn't stand a chance.

You truly live in a cave and on Twitter fre by lies

Military barracks don't have polling unit so no voting took place their

1: I dare you to go on INEC IREV website and show me a single polling unit out of the 120,000 from Military baracks

2: Tinubu scored 25% in 30 States, Won 8 million votes

Obi couldn't get 25% 2/3 in 20 State and lost all Northern States

Even a foolish person knows Obi is only for 5% Ipob. Hausa Fulani Yoruba, Ikwere Tiv all rejected him as they rejected Ojuckwu and Azikwe
Re: The Prophet That Saw 2023 Election Clearly by Ohislee(m): 5:34pm On May 11, 2023
Exc2000:

You truly live in a cave and on Twitter fre by lies

Military barracks don't have polling unit so no voting took place their

1: I dare you to go on INEC IREV website and show me a single polling unit out of the 120,000 from Military baracks

2: Tinubu scored 25% in 30 States, Won 8 million votes

Obi couldn't get 25% 2/3 in 20 State and lost all Northern States

Even a foolish person knows Obi is only for 5% Ipob. Hausa Fulani Yoruba, Ikwere Tiv all rejected him as they rejected Ojuckwu and Azikwe

If all this people did not vote for him, where did the 6million votes come from??

Even against rigging, federal might, INEC, police, military, thugs, money inducement. Obi was able to secure over 6million votes and you're still underestimating him. This means you are the one truly leaving in the cave.

Nigerians have rejected APC accept this as a fact. The only thing sustaining APC right now is their criminal entity and their ability to rig elections.
Re: The Prophet That Saw 2023 Election Clearly by Exc2000: 5:37pm On May 11, 2023
Ohislee:

If all this people did not vote for him, where did the 6million votes come from??

Even against rigging, federal might, INEC, police, military, thugs, money inducement. Obi was able to secure over 6million votes and you're still underestimating him. This means you are the one truly leaving in the cave.

Nigerians have rejected APC accept this as a fact. The only thing sustaining APC right now is their criminal entity and their ability to rig elections.

SouthEast voted Obi.. it's available online

He got 6 million votes out of 24 million votes... That's very low
Re: The Prophet That Saw 2023 Election Clearly by Akungitit: 5:41pm On May 11, 2023
IPOB goats should stop smoking that thing 😇😇😇
Re: The Prophet That Saw 2023 Election Clearly by Davehasmadeit(m): 6:14pm On May 11, 2023
So the prophesy was about Buhari. Weldone o prophet
Re: The Prophet That Saw 2023 Election Clearly by Flick490(m): 6:22pm On May 11, 2023
Exc2000:
cool

Be having small sense na
Re: The Prophet That Saw 2023 Election Clearly by Exc2000: 6:22pm On May 11, 2023
[quote author=Flick490 post=123077657]

Be having small sense na[/quote

Is this how you speak with your Dad?!
Re: The Prophet That Saw 2023 Election Clearly by Flick490(m): 6:25pm On May 11, 2023
[quote author=Exc2000 post=123077672][/quote]

Stop supporting evil. If you're not tired of the hardship in Nigeria, I'm tired and frustrated. Bad leaders making Life unbearable
Re: The Prophet That Saw 2023 Election Clearly by Exc2000: 6:28pm On May 11, 2023
Flick490:

Stop supporting evil. If you're not tired of the hardship in Nigeria, I'm tired and frustrated. Bad leaders making Life unbearable

Stop talking and start acting.... You have limited time on earth people younger than you are dead and gone.. don't waste anytime on other people's choice make yours and make it count

Stop wailing and do something about whatever is fustrating you... No too young to run bill means you can contest as well since you are not evil

This is the Bola Ahmed Tinubu I support if that is evil May God almighty Judge you based on who you support if he is better

accountant
A Business Administrator
A former Chicago security guard
A former Chicago taxi driver
A former Auditor with Delliote and Anderson
A former Treasurer with ExxonMobil Mobil

A former Senator of one of the most populous Constituency

A two Terms former Governor of Lagos State

An Activist who fought for Democracy, Local Government Autonomy through LCDA, Progressive Party

A founder and National leader of a Political Party

Owner of one of the most read Newspaper in Nigeria TheNation

Owner of TVC communication and Max FM leading Broadcasting network in Nigeria
Re: The Prophet That Saw 2023 Election Clearly by Nobody: 6:31pm On May 11, 2023
Wetin Peter Obi wan seek out a prophet for? Prophets of our time no be am ooh
Re: The Prophet That Saw 2023 Election Clearly by Flick490(m): 6:40pm On May 11, 2023
Exc2000:

Stop talking and start acting.... You have limited time on earth people younger than you are dead and gone.. don't waste anytime on other people's choice make yours and make it count

Stop wailing and do something about whatever is fustrating you... No too young to run bill means you can contest as well since you are not evil

This is the Bola Ahmed Tinubu I support if that is evil May God almighty Judge you based on who you support if he is better

accountant
A Business Administrator
A former Chicago security guard
A former Chicago taxi driver
A former Auditor with Delliote and Anderson
A former Treasurer with ExxonMobil Mobil

A former Senator of one of the most populous Constituency

A two Terms former Governor of Lagos State

An Activist who fought for Democracy, Local Government Autonomy through LCDA, Progressive Party

A founder and National leader of a Political Party

Owner of one of the most read Newspaper in Nigeria TheNation

Owner of TVC communication and Max FM leading Broadcasting network in Nigeria

It is well Sir. I respect your opinion, trust me. But I have that feeling that things will be better with Peter OBI, but let's hope and pray for the success of Tinubu. Things are extremely hard with me now. I am not gainfully employed, I just hustle at building sites pending when God hears my cry. Feeding is a miracle now

(1) (Reply)

The Sun Awards: Dame Adaora Umeoji Bags Humanitarian Services Icon Of The Year / Is Sharia The Cause Of Under-Development In The North? / Boko Haram Says No To Amnesty

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.