Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,739 members, 7,851,540 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 10:03 PM

Unsure If I Am The Father Of My Fourth Child - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Unsure If I Am The Father Of My Fourth Child (4564 Views)

Man Discovered He Is Not The Father Of His Children Through Wife's Chat / Unfortunately I Am Not The Father Of My Fourth Child / I Fainted When My Wife Said Our Former Neighbor Is The Father Of Our Child (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Unsure If I Am The Father Of My Fourth Child by Brainmytool: 10:54pm On Jul 29, 2022
All of una wey dey talk make him do test and the ones wey dey talk sey make him tell her UNA DEY CRAZE and the OP too deey CRAZE.

You are a child and u rush go marry dey expect advice from children like you. You and ur fellow children dey Mad.

You forgot that u swore for better for worse, una go dey together. And u come here dey yarn dust.

No marry a USELESS NIGERIAN girl and u said NO.

My advice be sey make u remember for better for worse and last last relax.
Re: Unsure If I Am The Father Of My Fourth Child by sisisioge: 12:04am On Jul 30, 2022
You don't climb bee tree....Can you afford the cost of the DNA? I meant money, result and other outcomes? Better let sleeping dog lie. Maybe she being a secret is the reason your wife is especially amiable at the moment. Only check once you're ready for the outcome. It is well.
Re: Unsure If I Am The Father Of My Fourth Child by NemoDatQuod(m): 3:12am On Jul 30, 2022
Why are you afraid to have an open, honest conversation with your wife? Be a man and have that conversation. Tell her your fears and let her know a DNA test is the only way this can be laid to rest.

As to tearing your family apart, you don't seem to have seen much in this life. Divorce is the least of the problems most families are going through every day. She happily kept insulting you until she got her wish of separation. She has satiated herself and she came back to you with another man's child(potentially). She should be ready for the consequences. If you love her that much on your part, then you should be able to gradually come to terms with the gift she has given you.

You must also examine yourself. Your problem is not with her infidelity, given that you forgave her. Your problem is with the fact that it has potentially resulted in a gift. That is your ego talking. But if you let your ego get in the way, that will be your problem. Whatever you do, love that little girl with your life. Every child on earth belongs to every adult.

But that wife of yours is a monster! How can you be married to a man and you engineer a crisis and quickly went into another man's arms. I am sure she is a so called born again, going to church every day , morning and evening. Yet she did not read where it is written that adultery /fornication is the ONLY sin a person commits against themselves and that those who engage in it will not get into the Kingdom of God. Everyone thinks God is a joke because He does not send thunder to kill us immediately we disobey Him. Fear that wife of yours. She may be the end of you. That is, if your own hands are clean. We've only heard one side of the gist.

Johnnyjohnnyman:
Good morning all. My wife and I separated in 2020 for seven months we have reconciled in september 2020 and she took in the same month but I still have doubts because while she we were separated she had cheated on me with her colleague at work. Which I had Proofs. The reason why I have accepted her back was because the fault was mine I didn't cheat on her. I lost my job and my boss gifted me 300k I didn't know tell her anything and I confided to my sister in Benin Republic I sent her 200k to buy goods for me and she duped me. When she found out she started abusing me to the extend I had to leave the house and moved away to stay with my mother. I still doubts about the paternity of our fourth child because she doesn't look anything like me nor her mother. I strongly believed she was already pregnant that is why she came back begging me to return back home. The more the baby is growing up the more she is looking like her colleague. Ever since we had reconciled everything is perfectly fine our relationship is stronger than before but I can't stop thinking about the baby not being my own. I want to take her for a secret dna test but if the result came out I am not the father my family will be ripped off and I don't want divorce but i can't also live not knowing if I am truly her father or not. What would you advise me to do should I go ahead with the secret dna or not I just want to know the truth bur I am scared of the outcome
Re: Unsure If I Am The Father Of My Fourth Child by ImaIma1(f): 3:35am On Jul 30, 2022
Do the test for your peace of mind.

2 Likes

Re: Unsure If I Am The Father Of My Fourth Child by Hed0nist: 7:01am On Jul 30, 2022
GboyegaD:

There's no need been a coward about it and I'm presuming they are adults. Based on the circumstance surrounding the birth, I would want to conduct a DNA on this particular child. Is that too hard to ask?

E be like say you like drama.
Re: Unsure If I Am The Father Of My Fourth Child by tonicyril: 7:37am On Jul 30, 2022
GboyegaD:

There's no need been a coward about it and I'm presuming they are adults. Based on the circumstance surrounding the birth, I would want to conduct a DNA on this particular child. Is that too hard to ask?

How old are u??

Are u married??

What are u sayin??

Have u bn poisoned before by a woman??

Have u bn stabbed before by a woman and she claimed u re trying to go violent on her domestically??

Have u bn turned into an mumu before by a woman, a desperate woman who can do anything to cover her bad deeds??

Seems u re still a jambites or an undergraduate who is stil using his pocket money to pay one girl school fees all in the name of love grin grin

Ur eye go clear soon, dont worry. OP must have said more than u are doing but now he is facing reality grin

Lol, see this one, u wan sit woman down and ask her if the pikin she born is urs or not, lol, u wil learn ur lesson.

See after she had made a false claim and even swear that the child is yours, she wil now start punishing u wil all kind of emotional punishment, na u go taya

Wise up bro, get sense for woman matter.

2 Likes

Re: Unsure If I Am The Father Of My Fourth Child by etrouble: 7:41am On Jul 30, 2022
Modupetemmy1:
I suggest you sit her down and have heart to heart talk with her, then the conclusion of the talk will determine if you will go for dna test, but think it very well oooo
Cos if after it and the baby is yours wallai if your wife get to find out I am sure she won't forgive you for ever and ever

Heart to heart talk? So that she can bambooz him with lies. Heart to heart talk is not a substitute for DNA

5 Likes

Re: Unsure If I Am The Father Of My Fourth Child by GboyegaD(m): 8:02am On Jul 30, 2022
tonicyril:
How old are u??

Are u married??

What are u sayin??

Have u bn poisoned before by a woman??

Have u bn stabbed before by a woman and she claimed u re trying to go violent on her domestically??

Have u bn turned into an mumu before by a woman, a desperate woman who can do anything to cover her bad deeds??

Seems u re still a jambites or an undergraduate who is stil using his pocket money to pay one girl school fees all in the name of love grin grin

Ur eye go clear soon, dont worry. OP must have said more than u are doing but now he is facing reality grin

Lol, see this one, u wan sit woman down and ask her if the pikin she born is urs or not, lol, u wil learn ur lesson.

See after she had made a false claim and even swear that the child is yours, she wil now start punishing u wil all kind of emotional punishment, na u go taya

Wise up bro, get sense for woman matter.

You are the kids here for you to reach a conclusion on someone else. Anyways, goodluck in your quest to understanding women.

1 Like

Re: Unsure If I Am The Father Of My Fourth Child by Hed0nist: 8:11am On Jul 30, 2022
Omo. I just read his previous thread 2 years ago where the wife begged him to take her back grin

My guess is that she realized she was pregnant hence the desperation. Omo. No be small thing.

1 Like

Re: Unsure If I Am The Father Of My Fourth Child by Richy4(m): 9:07am On Jul 30, 2022
ImaIma1:
Do the test for your peace of mind.
I'm just trying to imagine his feelings if the child happens to be his and he spent 80K+ to know... Considering his financial status at the moment. smiley

1 Like

Re: Unsure If I Am The Father Of My Fourth Child by ImaIma1(f): 9:16am On Jul 30, 2022
Richy4:

I'm just trying to imagine his feelings if the child happens to be his and he spent 80K+ to know... Considering his financial status at the moment. smiley

Yes it will take a lot from him. But this torture of not knowing is worse. The test will allow him make a decision on the child. It's the better way forward in my opinion.

3 Likes

Re: Unsure If I Am The Father Of My Fourth Child by tonicyril: 9:19am On Jul 30, 2022
GboyegaD:

You are the kids here for you to reach a conclusion on someone else. Anyways, goodluck in your quest to understanding women.
na men like u dey die of frustration just cus u want to please woman

Even my mama a never please am, na woman wey a dey doubt her faithfulness a go con dey dialogue with.

I love it wen a man take action. Well, we re different. U wil realize wen u re married, wen u know what it take to be a responsible fahter
Re: Unsure If I Am The Father Of My Fourth Child by tonicyril: 9:27am On Jul 30, 2022
sisisioge:
You don't climb bee tree....Can you afford the cost of the DNA? I meant money, result and other outcomes? Better let sleeping dog lie. Maybe she being a secret is the reason your wife is especially amiable at the moment. Only check once you're ready for the outcome. It is well.
Can u swear by the goodness of universe that if he was to be ur brother or son this is what u would say??

Ur son come to u and explain this to u, can u swear with the good tins life has to offer that u wil tell ur son to let the sleeping dog lie??

I hate it wen people are selfish.

4 Likes

Re: Unsure If I Am The Father Of My Fourth Child by tonicyril: 9:29am On Jul 30, 2022
ImaIma1:

Yes it will take a lot from him. But this torture of not knowing is worse. The test will allow him make a decision on the child. It's the better way forward in my opinion.
dont mind him, how much is 80k+ that one cant afford.

I can afford any amount i am capable of so far its for my peace of mind.

5 Likes

Re: Unsure If I Am The Father Of My Fourth Child by JONNYSPUTE(m): 9:57am On Jul 30, 2022
tonicyril:
Can u swear by the goodness of universe that if he was to be ur brother or son this is what u would say??

Ur son come to u and explain this to u, can u swear with the good tins life has to offer that u wil tell ur son to let the sleeping dog lie??

.....Lol. I'm here just to read her reply to your question.

1 Like

Re: Unsure If I Am The Father Of My Fourth Child by tonicyril: 11:49am On Jul 30, 2022
JONNYSPUTE:
.....Lol. I'm here just to read her reply to your question.
Abi she don reply ni??

Dont mind the old selfish sister. They are always swift to tell u to let the sleeping tiger lie wen dey want to advise an outsider but all hell will loose on the daughter in-law if there son happen to be in ur shoe.

2 Likes

Re: Unsure If I Am The Father Of My Fourth Child by JONNYSPUTE(m): 11:53am On Jul 30, 2022
tonicyril:
Abi she don reply ni??

Dont mind the old selfish sister. They are always swift to tell u to let the sleeping tiger lie wen dey want to advise an outsider but all hell will loose on the daughter in-law if there son happen to be in ur shoe.
...... Hahahahahaha. Were you expecting her to reply to that ? No she can't because she knows the truth.

I will still be waiting to hear what she has to say on that. Lol
Re: Unsure If I Am The Father Of My Fourth Child by frozen70(f): 12:31pm On Jul 30, 2022
Johnnyjohnnyman:
Good morning all. My wife and I separated in 2020 for seven months we have reconciled in september 2020 and she took in the same month but I still have doubts because while she we were separated she had cheated on me with her colleague at work. Which I had Proofs. The reason why I have accepted her back was because the fault was mine I didn't cheat on her. I lost my job and my boss gifted me 300k I didn't know tell her anything and I confided to my sister in Benin Republic I sent her 200k to buy goods for me and she duped me. When she found out she started abusing me to the extend I had to leave the house and moved away to stay with my mother. I still doubts about the paternity of our fourth child because she doesn't look anything like me nor her mother. I strongly believed she was already pregnant that is why she came back begging me to return back home. The more the baby is growing up the more she is looking like her colleague. Ever since we had reconciled everything is perfectly fine our relationship is stronger than before but I can't stop thinking about the baby not being my own. I want to take her for a secret dna test but if the result came out I am not the father my family will be ripped off and I don't want divorce but i can't also live not knowing if I am truly her father or not. What would you advise me to do should I go ahead with the secret dna or not I just want to know the truth bur I am scared of the outcome

You can't really get the truth from her

Just let her know openly that you want to go for a DNA test for your children, just tell her that you want to be very sure of your paternity of the last child

And tell her to tell you anything if she has any secrets because if it's positive fine and if negative that from the test result center, she will hand the child over to the owner before coming home to inform her family about it

Just be strait about it
Re: Unsure If I Am The Father Of My Fourth Child by sisisioge: 3:24pm On Jul 30, 2022
tonicyril:

Oga dont get too emotional....did you read his post well? He clearly doesnt want the marriage to end, yet if he shakes this table the inevitable end will be his lot. A man who has his docks aligned will not even think twice before getting the DNA done and doing the needful based on the outcome. He doesnt have his docks aligned and very afraid of the outcome.
Re: Unsure If I Am The Father Of My Fourth Child by tonicyril: 4:35pm On Jul 30, 2022
sisisioge:

Oga dont get too emotional....did you read his post well? He clearly doesnt want the marriage to end, yet if he shakes this table the inevitable end will be his lot. A man who has his docks aligned will not even think twice before getting the DNA done and doing the needful based on the outcome. He doesnt have his docks aligned and very afraid of the outcome.
Now i get ur point ma, simple as saying op is getting delusional grin
Re: Unsure If I Am The Father Of My Fourth Child by NemoDatQuod(m): 5:27pm On Jul 30, 2022
I actually think he is now part of the walking dead. His wife knew she was pregnant. She did not want to terminate the pregnancy, maybe because she is deeply in love with the real father of the child.

For women, a pregnancy is a pregnancy, regardless of who it comes from. It is only when they have something to fear or lose that they remove it. She is not afraid of her husband AT ALL. She is not afraid of the consequences of being found out. Her reason for keeping the pregnancy is much more valuable to her than the fear of her husband and her husband's family.

I think my initial suggestion that he has a one on one with her was wrong. If he tells her he wants a DNA test, she may simply fast track whatever she is currently doing or planning against him. I am sure she is currently doing something to him that may lead to his death. She may be giving him small doses of rat poison or something else. With him out of the scene, she can continue her liaison openly and no one will know the last child is not hers. She won't allow a scandal to spoil things, especially a scandal she has worked to avoid by taking him back.

His only option now is to run for his dear life and then from a distance insist on a DNA test. That woman will kill him if he remains by her side. She doesn't give a hoot about him.

sisisioge:

Re: Unsure If I Am The Father Of My Fourth Child by kernniejay(m): 9:09pm On Jul 30, 2022
Modupetemmy1:
I suggest you sit her down and have heart to heart talk with her, then the conclusion of the talk will determine if you will go for dna test, but think it very well oooo
Cos if after it and the baby is yours wallai if your wife get to find out I am sure she won't forgive you for ever and ever
No matyer the heart to heart intimacy, A Pathological liar will never confess. That is why police brutally torture hardened suspects. There is 99.99% that the child is not his. Your instinct is always right when you don't have peace in your mind over an issue.
Re: Unsure If I Am The Father Of My Fourth Child by kernniejay(m): 9:17pm On Jul 30, 2022
Hed0nist:
Omo. I just read his previous thread 2 years ago where the wife begged him to take her back grin

My guess is that she realized she was pregnant hence the desperation. Omo. No be small thing.
With this your statement, I am now very sure that he is not the father of that child. Women are terrible. And one idiort calls herself FutureIsFemale.

1 Like

Re: Unsure If I Am The Father Of My Fourth Child by Nobody: 12:32pm On Sep 29, 2022
Johnnyjohnnyman:
Now that you v known the result, tell her to return the child to the owner. I won't support cheating and that's why infidelity in marriage is a sin
Re: Unsure If I Am The Father Of My Fourth Child by LocalStandard1(m): 9:47am On Sep 30, 2022
bukatyne:

What is the wife not forgiving in this matter?

There is also nothing to talk about.

The OP should run a DNA test if the paternity of the child really matters to him.

Next time, if someone wants to come back in this manner, give it sometime so some of the reasons can manifest.

If you waited at least 6 months to observe, you won't be in this mess.

Kai, this woman you get wisdom.
Re: Unsure If I Am The Father Of My Fourth Child by OKOATA(m): 12:04pm On Oct 15, 2022
Baba how far, abeg what's the outcome of the meeting with her families last Sunday. Has she left you finally because it would be stupid to take that woman back after all the advice I gave you on that your latest thread.

2 Likes

Re: Unsure If I Am The Father Of My Fourth Child by Johnnyjohnnyman(m): 12:49pm On Oct 15, 2022
OKOATA:
Baba how far, abeg what's the outcome of the meeting with her families last Sunday. Has she left you finally because it would be stupid to take that woman back after all the advice I gave you on that your latest thread.

The meeting went well according to plan and she left with the baby that Sunday. I am enjoying the single father life I have no regret . Thanks once again for the advice
Re: Unsure If I Am The Father Of My Fourth Child by OKOATA(m): 1:08pm On Oct 15, 2022
Johnnyjohnnyman:

The meeting went well according to plan and she left with the baby that Sunday. I am enjoying the single father life I have no regret . Thanks once again for the advice
Nice one glad you did baba, I swear you will have full rest of mind now. God bless you bro and take care of your lovely kids.

(1) (2) (Reply)

'my Wife Slept With Our Pastor; Now She Is Begging For Forgiveness' / Can a Father Marry His Deceased Son's Widow? / I Want To Report A Case Of Child Abuse, How Do I Go About It?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 98
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.