Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,137 members, 7,829,070 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 06:35 PM

War: Russia’s Plan A, B, C In Ukraine Have Failed Already – Britain - Foreign Affairs (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / War: Russia’s Plan A, B, C In Ukraine Have Failed Already – Britain (24200 Views)

Israel Knew Of Hamas' Plan A Year Ago (New York Times) / Four Russian Liberated Regions In Ukraine Have Scheduled To Hold “referendums” / Photos Of Captured Russian Soldiers In Ukraine (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: War: Russia’s Plan A, B, C In Ukraine Have Failed Already – Britain by Mandesz(m): 7:49pm On Jul 29, 2022
ken6488:
How those thid connect
Regulars on nairaland know what it means and how they (islam-a-bad) always hate the rise of America n British. because of this they hail the Russian invasion of Ukraine.

2 Likes

Re: War: Russia’s Plan A, B, C In Ukraine Have Failed Already – Britain by Bentizil: 7:53pm On Jul 29, 2022
Mynd44:
With the global rise in energy costs, inflation, currencies tumbling and only the Russian economy growing, this one is reading speeches
I had to wipe my face to be sure I'm quoting mynd44...
Oh it's only oga Seun that's against noble cause...
GodblessRussia... cheesy
Mynd44:
With the global rise in energy costs, inflation, currencies tumbling and only the Russian economy growing, this one is reading speeches
I had to wipe my face to be sure I'm quoting mynd44...
Oh it's only oga Seun that's against noble cause...
GodblessRussia...

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: War: Russia’s Plan A, B, C In Ukraine Have Failed Already – Britain by Ten06(m): 8:02pm On Jul 29, 2022
Shame on Putin and his Nigeria supporters.
You cannot invade a country which has done nothing against your country and win.
The tide will soon turn and Putin will be chased out of Russia

3 Likes

Re: War: Russia’s Plan A, B, C In Ukraine Have Failed Already – Britain by socialmediaman: 8:03pm On Jul 29, 2022
Mynd44:

Do you have data to backup what you just wrote here about Russia economic growth? The Russian economy is expected to shrink by up to 12% this year

https://www.reuters.com/business/russias-gdp-decline-could-hit-124-this-year-economy-ministry-document-shows-2022-04-27/

2 Likes

Re: War: Russia’s Plan A, B, C In Ukraine Have Failed Already – Britain by ken6488(m): 8:03pm On Jul 29, 2022
Mandesz:

Regulars on nairaland know what it means and how they (islam-a-bad) always hate the rise of America n British. because of this they hail the Russian invasion of Ukraine.
Not at all
Re: War: Russia’s Plan A, B, C In Ukraine Have Failed Already – Britain by tfelicityk(m): 8:07pm On Jul 29, 2022
Putin calling plan D, E may be very brutal ooooo.
Re: War: Russia’s Plan A, B, C In Ukraine Have Failed Already – Britain by Elsueno: 8:08pm On Jul 29, 2022
LordMangekyo:
Mynd44 is right. For the economy of a country to be growing even when it is fighting a war, it goes to show you just how tough the Russian economy is. Normally, countries who are fighting war usually experience economic decline because they pump in billion just to keep the war going. Fuel for the war machines, creating spare parts from hardwares, logistics, food for troops, clothes, ammunition, replacing stockpile etc. But even while spending on this, also considering the heavy and most brutal sanction in the history of the world, according to the IMF, Russian economy remains resolute https://www.euractiv.com/section/global-europe/news/russia-doing-better-than-expected-despite-sanctions-imf/

God bless Vladimir Putin
God bless mother Russia

With those large stockpiles of weapons & bombs from d era of USSR & extremely large oil reserves plus food... Russia fit run this way at thier leisure & slowly carve out the most useful part of Ukraine..Once they cut them from d black sea, Ukraine don finish economically

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: War: Russia’s Plan A, B, C In Ukraine Have Failed Already – Britain by WATCHOVER(m): 8:14pm On Jul 29, 2022
MadeInTokyo:
Putin serial loser and mad man
Please find something else to say.
British economy is going useless, hence one of reasons Boris Johnson wants to be replaced, United States had entered recession, the tendency for United States to recover is slimmer day after day.

Next time Never support any person whose name starts with ''B''
B=Biden
B=Boris
B=Buhari

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: War: Russia’s Plan A, B, C In Ukraine Have Failed Already – Britain by Nobody: 8:19pm On Jul 29, 2022
jimetagambo:

Inflation is hammering Russia too. Everybody is chopping the breakfast.

Australia, Canada, UK e.t.c economies all grew.
Russia Shrunk.

Putin said he would capture Kyiv in two weeks too.

Now it's almost 6 months and counting.
Re: War: Russia’s Plan A, B, C In Ukraine Have Failed Already – Britain by Lugianostar(m): 8:23pm On Jul 29, 2022
Plan D should be activated fast??

Trenches son of a bitch
Re: War: Russia’s Plan A, B, C In Ukraine Have Failed Already – Britain by DukeNija(m): 8:27pm On Jul 29, 2022
Dvdpity:

Did I just read has depleted Russian Amory.. stupidity at its purest.

You’re dumb. Read it again. It will deplete their armory if it persists given the sanctions on military materials and hardware.

1 Like

Re: War: Russia’s Plan A, B, C In Ukraine Have Failed Already – Britain by DukeNija(m): 8:30pm On Jul 29, 2022
Elsueno:

With those large stockpiles of weapons & bombs from d era of USSR & extremely large oil reserves plus food... Russia fit run this way at thier leisure & slowly carve out the most useful part of Ukraine..Once they cut them from d black sea, Ukraine don finish economically

Once they, once they,If they, when they, since February. One thing is sure, continue to arm Ukraine and Russia will eventually capitulate. They’re about to receive F-16 jets. Lol
Re: War: Russia’s Plan A, B, C In Ukraine Have Failed Already – Britain by Toktee(m): 8:37pm On Jul 29, 2022
jimetagambo:

Russia Shrunk.

grin grin Tell them, put in robots no the hear word, Russia's soldiers are about to be trap in Kharson. grin

1 Like

Re: War: Russia’s Plan A, B, C In Ukraine Have Failed Already – Britain by ufotunang: 8:37pm On Jul 29, 2022
So Russia has failed in plan A, B, C and almost the whole of Ukraine has been totally destroyed .many states, .cities, infrastructures, properties, facilities destroyed and majority of the citizens had flee the country...it's better for the Ukraine president to surrender so that the war can end... Ukraine president knows he cannot defeat Russia in the war so what is the essence of fighting a battle you know you cannot win it..you are losing a lot

2 Likes

Re: War: Russia’s Plan A, B, C In Ukraine Have Failed Already – Britain by shegoon: 8:43pm On Jul 29, 2022
God bless you my brother. Let US and other western world keep deceiving themselves, upon all the sanctions on Russia their economy still waxing stronger while other partd of the world are wailing including UK and US. The west caused this war and look at the mess whole world economy is and this one is saying rubbish
Mynd44:

3 Likes

Re: War: Russia’s Plan A, B, C In Ukraine Have Failed Already – Britain by Sadr: 8:45pm On Jul 29, 2022
DukeNija:

Lies! You’re a bloody liar. Drop receipts or cite sources to back your baseless March claim.
Russia do not have a complete hold on any region in Ukraine and have been hand twisted into defense in Eastern and Southern territories. The momentum is with Ukraine with the bombardment thanks to the US owned HIMARS missile systems capable of long range projections. Over fifty Russian military bases and weapons warehouses have been destroyed in the last 4weeks.
This war will deplete the Russian military inventory and render them incapable of invading another country which is NATO’s primary objective. Putin needs an intermission to reassess his strategy and keep partially occupied territories but Ukraine in unwilling to negotiate because they have the upper hand.

Smiling at your profound dumbness. What's left is for the West to just strap a suicide bomb around your neck to complete their brainwash of you. grin grin

6 Likes

Re: War: Russia’s Plan A, B, C In Ukraine Have Failed Already – Britain by seunny4lif(m): 9:02pm On Jul 29, 2022
Asour:

You have a point. But you're spoiling it with exaggeration.

Show us (links) to any Reputable western medium that said Putin was dead in Feb 2022 (i.e. 6 months ago).

You're doing exactly what you claim they did.
Exaggerate a situation.
Bro, it’s made FP here that Putin might have been dead according to British M16.

2 Likes

Re: War: Russia’s Plan A, B, C In Ukraine Have Failed Already – Britain by DukeNija(m): 9:07pm On Jul 29, 2022
Sadr:

Smiling at your profound dumbness. What's left is for the West to just strap a suicide bomb around your neck to complete their brainwash of you. grin grin

Says a person who relies on Russian propaganda for information about the war. Be a big boy and read updates to your utter amazement.
Re: War: Russia’s Plan A, B, C In Ukraine Have Failed Already – Britain by Grandemperor(m): 9:31pm On Jul 29, 2022
jimetagambo:

Russia Shrunk.

:.............
What is so important about the Fall of Kyiv/Kiev? There was ''Is Paris Burning?'' during WWII. Enugu fell in 1968 but that never culminated in the eclipse or demise of Biafra - Biafra assumed a couple of capitals including Madonna 4 near Umuahia operating a pseudo Radio Biafra Enugu. The recapture of Owerri, the Ibo Heartland in 1970 nailed Biafra's hearse. Kiev/Kyiv?
Re: War: Russia’s Plan A, B, C In Ukraine Have Failed Already – Britain by Bentizil: 9:37pm On Jul 29, 2022
Sadr:

You see am??
I was just laughing reading it, he's more than dumb... cheesy
Sadr:

You see am??
I was just laughing reading it, he's more than dumb...
Re: War: Russia’s Plan A, B, C In Ukraine Have Failed Already – Britain by sematec(m): 9:40pm On Jul 29, 2022
she na una plan am together abi
Re: War: Russia’s Plan A, B, C In Ukraine Have Failed Already – Britain by jrusky(m): 9:40pm On Jul 29, 2022
anonymous1759:

You guys are funny o Aswear what’s the evidence you’re winning a war? I’ve been trying to stay clear from unnecessary arguments like this it simply shows most you guys who swallow western poooo don’t analyze things yourself you just rely on what you hear .

Conquering Territories is the evidence you’re wining a war because for the to conquer the territory it means you’ve defeated the soldiers there it pure Logic.

I’ll only believe Russia is losing this war as the western media call it when Ukraine start taking control of all the territories Russia have conquered anything other than that is HOAX from the west .

Anything more you want to say?
Re: War: Russia’s Plan A, B, C In Ukraine Have Failed Already – Britain by frog12: 9:45pm On Jul 29, 2022
this man is talking rubbish
Re: War: Russia’s Plan A, B, C In Ukraine Have Failed Already – Britain by ledaman: 9:50pm On Jul 29, 2022
Firefire:

wetin dis one dey talk?
That's the Truth. Russian economy and money is the strongest in the world presently.

1 Like

Re: War: Russia’s Plan A, B, C In Ukraine Have Failed Already – Britain by jimetagambo: 10:07pm On Jul 29, 2022
Farid24224:

Dude if the Russian military were to attack Ukraine the way the US did to Iraq, there won't be a Ukraine no more..
What a funny post. grin

Every war General and also going by history wants a quick war. This will prevent the unnecessary loss of life and money. Common sense 101.

Even Nazi Germany relied on the blitzkrieg to quickly conquer most of Europe. Russia tried the same method realise on in Ukraine by massively bombarding from the Sea, Land and air but got pushed back by the brave Ukrainians. Even the US initially wrote off Ukraine and offered zekensky and his family asylum.

You pulled this idea of Russia not wanting to win out of your arse.
Re: War: Russia’s Plan A, B, C In Ukraine Have Failed Already – Britain by jimetagambo: 10:12pm On Jul 29, 2022
ken6488:
I don't give a dam about Ukraine or Russia

Just tired of lies
Neither do I but I find it strange you spend atleast 15 hours on Nairaland commenting on every Putin and Ukraine news that shows up in the foreign section. I rarely comment here as you will find me all over Nairaland. grin

But putards resume here for work in the morning and retire late at night.
Re: War: Russia’s Plan A, B, C In Ukraine Have Failed Already – Britain by Asour: 10:12pm On Jul 29, 2022
seunny4lif:

Bro, it’s made FP here that Putin might have been dead according to British M16.

Yes but not 6 months ago.
6 months ago was Jan /Feb 2022.

My point is why the over exaggeration of what the media said. Tell it as they said it already.
Re: War: Russia’s Plan A, B, C In Ukraine Have Failed Already – Britain by jimetagambo: 10:14pm On Jul 29, 2022
gaby:

You seem to be the ignorant one in all of this, bro, I'm sorry to say.

By the end of August till September ending, I'd invite you back here to continue this your strong arguments.

The very day this war started, I posted here that when the time is ripe citizens of the EU and others supporting Ukraine against Russia with sanctions that have clearly turned out to be MAD will rise up and hit the streets against their governments you guys thought it was just a comment.

You are here relying on Google and yahoo news to buttress your argument? I laugh in Fufulde

Putin and Russia has always been confident and know that they are a powerful nation but never could imagine they could upset the world in this manner.

All these gangup sanctions has only just opened their eyes to the enormous power that they wield before the world economically and that my friend is what defines a true economic heavyweight.

Most of you are just kids who don't even understand what's truly going on...lol

Continue watching CNN and getting your news from Yahoo and Google...

Always be wary of a man that's slow to speaking or a man with very few words....

Europe particular go hear whiiiin.

When Putin and Russia were talking about Mutually Assured Destruction (MAD) even the mumu so-called EU and US thought he was alluding to a nuclear warfare.

If what the world is currently going through isn't MAD I wonder what is...

I'm sure you live in the US from the way you ignorantly go on supporting what you know nothing about.

I haven't been to the US before but I'll urge you to take a trip to MarketBasket or another shop of your choice to go get a crate of 18 eggs, bread, or whatever grocery you fancy.

Compare those prices to what they were 6 months ago. It simply walk into a supermarket and do a $200 shopping if you'd come out with up to 4 paper bags.

Coming online to yab nonsense while those involved in the game of wits they call War are in the background discussing with themselves on what to sanction Russia with and what not to or else they all face the harsh consequences of their silly arrogance.

Do you think Russia is a Country or LGA...

Russia is a continent deliberately designed by God and nature for deterrent and watchdog purposes over other so-called watchdogs or else one country will keep pinning the entire race down.

Nonsense.

The epistle you have posted are just emotions and hot air.

Unlike my original post/reply to mynd44 that actually proved that Russia economy shrunk to debunk Mynd44 post and lies, you have posted NO single link or screenshot to back up your ignorant and nonsensical post to dispute my claim. Not even a Russian propaganda post. I never even disputed that other countries have inflation as well; hence, my post that everyone is chopping the breakfast. It's common sense that there is inflation all around the world.

Let me go on an emotional rant too.
Even Nigeria is CHOPPING the breakfast. So bad that the US even dashed Nigeria $55 dollars two days ago. Hopefully, some of that 55million dollars trickle down to some hungry Nigerians (especially the PUTARDS) like we saw them begging for food during Covid lockdowns. Despite the inflation, an average westerner would not starve and still afford the basic necessities like food. They might scale back on buying the latest toyota SUV or GMC sedan, or the latest electronic gadget like the LG quantum dot OLED/Samsung QLED TV or latest apple devices. Food and groceries are still extremely cheap in America compared to peoples wages. Gas price is also one of the cheapest in the developed world. Nigerians are actually suffering the effect of inflation and people are starving.

Ps (more emotional rants): Minimum wage is still very high in the developed world compared to Russia where minimum wage is around $200 a month, and inflation in the developed world is not as high as Russia - Fact. grin

Perhaps, you do turned off your images to save browsing data. I have reattached my proof that Russia economy shrunk and inflation is hitting them as well which was why I originally replied Mynd44 ignorants post.

I will be expecting your post to prove otherwise.

1 Like

Re: War: Russia’s Plan A, B, C In Ukraine Have Failed Already – Britain by seunny4lif(m): 10:27pm On Jul 29, 2022
Asour:

Yes but not 6 months ago.
6 months ago was Jan /Feb 2022.

My point is why the over exaggeration of what the media said. Tell it as they said it already.
The exaggeration na part of it ooooh to make the story sweet grin

Re: War: Russia’s Plan A, B, C In Ukraine Have Failed Already – Britain by Neddstark: 10:53pm On Jul 29, 2022
jimetagambo:

Tell that to the putards like seunny4lyf and teaser that have built duplex on Nairaland and ways waiting for the next Russia's news grin

You don't sound normal.
Re: War: Russia’s Plan A, B, C In Ukraine Have Failed Already – Britain by Farid24224(m): 11:01pm On Jul 29, 2022
jimetagambo:

What a funny post. grin

Every war General and also going by history wants a quick war. This will prevent the unnecessary loss of life and money. Common sense 101.

Even Nazi Germany relied on the blitzkrieg to quickly conquer most of Europe. Russia tried the same method realise on in Ukraine by massively bombarding from the Sea, Land and air but got pushed back by the brave Ukrainians. Even the US initially wrote off Ukraine and offered zekensky and his family asylum.

You pulled this idea of Russia not wanting to win out of your arse.

So are you implying that the way the US bombarded Iraq to the core, The Russians did the same in Ukraine Which planet are you from bro??
Re: War: Russia’s Plan A, B, C In Ukraine Have Failed Already – Britain by jimetagambo: 11:07pm On Jul 29, 2022
Farid24224:

So are you implying that the way the US bombarded Iraq to the core, The Russians did the same in Ukraine Which planet are you from bro??
That's war Alhaji. War are meant to be won and not child's play or fooling around.

Was it good that ECOMOG quickly ended Liberian and Sierra Leonean war?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Iranian Jets Fire On US Drone / President Bukele Of El Salvador Has Deployed 4000 Soldiers To Three Communities / African Union (AU) Suspends Niger Republic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.