Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,874 members, 7,828,114 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 01:18 AM

War: Russia’s Plan A, B, C In Ukraine Have Failed Already – Britain - Foreign Affairs (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / War: Russia’s Plan A, B, C In Ukraine Have Failed Already – Britain (24192 Views)

Israel Knew Of Hamas' Plan A Year Ago (New York Times) / Four Russian Liberated Regions In Ukraine Have Scheduled To Hold “referendums” / Photos Of Captured Russian Soldiers In Ukraine (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: War: Russia’s Plan A, B, C In Ukraine Have Failed Already – Britain by Bigchristo22(m): 11:09pm On Jul 29, 2022
adenigga:

Source: https://dailypost.ng/War-Russias-plan-A-B-C-in-Ukraine-have-failed-already-Britain
This one is reading speech while Russia is currently dropping missiles leveling Ukraine to the ground, global energy crisis, prices of grain skyrocket hunger and starvation hitting countries inflation rising because of the war yet Russia economy refused to decline as predicted by the global economy analysts after being slammed with series of sanctions on a nutshell it’s the plan of Britain EU NATO plus US are failing in Ukraine, the war is still on Ukraine is recording casualties daily

2 Likes

Re: War: Russia’s Plan A, B, C In Ukraine Have Failed Already – Britain by jimetagambo: 11:09pm On Jul 29, 2022
Neddstark:

You don't sound normal.
Putard. I am perfectly normal.

I advise you to see a mental health doctor to treat your madness. Buhari's economic hardship must have entered your medula oblongata cheesy

Re: War: Russia’s Plan A, B, C In Ukraine Have Failed Already – Britain by jimetagambo: 11:19pm On Jul 29, 2022
gaby:

The matured ones on here will read your tripe and shake their head knowing you are nothing but a kiddo who just started living on his own and believes he's arrived.

I won't do a back and forth with you, have fun with your new-found freedom and arrival.

Man fled to western Europe as a refugee via the Sahara desert and now feeling funky on Nairaland. Why don't you move to Russia if you are tired of western Europe eh grin

Good riddance to bad rubbish.

Re: War: Russia’s Plan A, B, C In Ukraine Have Failed Already – Britain by Topmaike007(m): 11:23pm On Jul 29, 2022
jimetagambo:
To be honest, no one really expected the war to last this long considering that Russia is considered a military power..

it's now a drag with no end in sight.
with Ukraine gaining sympathy from all over the world as if they're are the first to fight a war and EU and US supplying them weapons and money you think it would be easier for Russia that's one man mopol..same way the British supplied Nigeria ammunitions to conquer One man mopol Biafra

3 Likes

Re: War: Russia’s Plan A, B, C In Ukraine Have Failed Already – Britain by jimetagambo: 11:25pm On Jul 29, 2022
Topmaike007:
with Ukraine gaining sympathy from all over the world as if they're are the first to fight a war and EU and US supplying them weapons and money you think it would be easier for Russia that's one man mopol..same way the British supplied Nigeria ammunitions to conquer One man mopol Biafra
They gained sympathy because they were invaded by a bigger rival. A so called super power that it's brothers are running from. Estonia, Lithuania, Latvia, e.t.c all want nothing to do with Russia.

------------------------
Hello,

Same sympathy Poland gained when it was invaded by a more powerful Nazi Germany.

Same sympathy Kuwait gained when it was invaded by a more powerful Iraq.
------------------------
That's the usual putard's excuse. They got ammunition from the West. What happened to taking Kyiv in two weeks before the ammunitions started rolling in?
Re: War: Russia’s Plan A, B, C In Ukraine Have Failed Already – Britain by Nobody: 11:29pm On Jul 29, 2022
Bigchristo22:
This one is reading speech while Russia is currently dropping missiles leveling Ukraine to the ground, global energy crisis, prices of grain skyrocket hunger and starvation hitting countries inflation rising because of the war yet Russia economy refused to decline as predicted by the global economy analysts after being slammed with series of sanctions on a nutshell it’s the plan of Britain EU NATO plus US are failing in Ukraine, the war is still on Ukraine is recording casualties daily

Levelling for how many months?

Let me remind you!

Putin boasted of taking out Russia in 2 weeks!

It shares DIRECT boarders with Ukraine

No way you can package failure!

Mexico wont try that shit with USA!

10 F53-LIGHTNINGS will turn Mexico to rubbles in less than a week!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: War: Russia’s Plan A, B, C In Ukraine Have Failed Already – Britain by Topmaike007(m): 11:32pm On Jul 29, 2022
Owerri1stSon:

How many of them for Russia get the currency to use chop? Normally, Russia is poor, now add to they sanction, Russia is finished.
says Russia finance minister.. make una clear road for our minister

1 Like

Re: War: Russia’s Plan A, B, C In Ukraine Have Failed Already – Britain by jimetagambo: 11:34pm On Jul 29, 2022
Owerri1stSon:

How many of them for Russia get the currency to use chop? Normally, Russia is poor, now add to they sanction, Russia is finished.
Russia's minimum wage is around $200 bucks a month. Let's add the inflation and the shrinkage in their economy in the last two months. I would not advise my enemy to relocate to that cold country grin

Re: War: Russia’s Plan A, B, C In Ukraine Have Failed Already – Britain by jimetagambo: 11:42pm On Jul 29, 2022
gaby:

You are so senseless and a big disgrace to those supporting or against either of Russia and Ukraine.

Read you Bullock's above about sympathies and tell me something on the statement below:

"What sympathy did Iraq get when your US invaded it under false and unfounded pretext.

You think writing nonsense here will make people think it see you as some intelligent thing.

Effing armchair war analyst wey no even understand him left from him right.

Akpu
Mr refugee changing the topic and running around like an headless chicken, So Iraq did not invade Kuwait?

You sir, are very dull.

Why have you not left the western country you fled to via the Sahara and dingy on ocean from Nigeria and move to Moscow?

Bloody Nkita and hypocrite.
Re: War: Russia’s Plan A, B, C In Ukraine Have Failed Already – Britain by Topmaike007(m): 11:46pm On Jul 29, 2022
jimetagambo:

They gained sympathy because they were invaded by a bigger rival. A so called super power that it's brothers are running from. Estonia, Lithuania, Latvia, e.t.c all want nothing to do with Russia.

------------------------
Hello,

Same sympathy Poland gained when it was invaded by a more powerful Nazi Germany.

Same sympathy Kuwait gained when it was invaded by a more powerful Iraq.
------------------------
That's the usual putard's excuse. They got ammunition from the West. What happened to taking Kyiv in two weeks before the ammunitions started rolling in?

Mr man drop better Link to where Putin nwa chineke said it himself I mean video oo..

Ukraine are not the first to be invaded abeg make them go rest..

Nigeria soilders invaded Biafra land by the help of those evil British

USA invaded Iraq, Afghanistan, Libya etc
USA invaded Iran killing her general

Guess what this world did not end and lots of people praised all those invaders as heroes,it got to Russia turn all of you are crying foul play..

2 Likes

Re: War: Russia’s Plan A, B, C In Ukraine Have Failed Already – Britain by jimetagambo: 11:47pm On Jul 29, 2022
Topmaike007:
Mr man drop better Link to where Putin nwa chineke said it himself I mean video oo..

Ukraine are not the first to be invaded abeg make them go rest..

Nigeria soilders invaded Biafra land by the help of those evil British

USA invaded Iraq, Afghanistan, Libya etc
USA invaded Iran killing her general

Guess what this world did not end and lots of people praised all those invaders as heroes,it got to Russia turn all of you are crying foul play..
Go and ask the Kremlin aide that confirmed the story and stop asking stupid question.

So the world praised Nazi as hero's. The world praised Iraq as hero for invading Kuwait. Wetin person no go see for Nairaland grin

You have a god given brain. Use it. grin
Re: War: Russia’s Plan A, B, C In Ukraine Have Failed Already – Britain by jimetagambo: 11:49pm On Jul 29, 2022
gaby:

You think say na your mates full Nairaland wey you want dey form woke and war analyst for then you no even sabi your left from your right other than to read Yahoo news or ask google then copy your rubbish come dey disturb people here as facts.

Are you okay at all?

Common get the eff off my mention.

I despise fake dull humans who's only life achievements are copy and paste.
Refugee. When are you leaving western Europe to Russia? Grade 1 Hypocrite.

You jumped on my mention first with your foolish emotional Epistle rant. You should have thought about that before quoting my post.

Russian ekuke grin
Re: War: Russia’s Plan A, B, C In Ukraine Have Failed Already – Britain by Pacesetter123(m): 11:54pm On Jul 29, 2022
Thunder fire that ur mouth dia Mr Wallace with everyone believes the war is wrong.
You and who dey get dat silly believe?
De one wey you bin go for Iraq bin dey right? See ur hypocritical mouth like everyone believes bla bla bla bla...... ...
Re: War: Russia’s Plan A, B, C In Ukraine Have Failed Already – Britain by jimetagambo: 12:00am On Jul 30, 2022
gaby:

Copy and paste dollars.

The way you are making a fool of yourself here, one would have expected you to at least know the true minimum wage of no other but the USA that you support.

You are irredeemable and people like you always never do well in life because you believe so much in your warped and zero knowledge as the facts.

I pity you.

You better get humble and learn the art of teachability.

It won't take anything from you but will help you see things and life from different perspective not just from one prism.

What the hell is true minimum wage again ?
You are still arguing with posted fact even when it hit your empty head grin

You are angry that in the OECD country, russia's minimum wage is piss poor. No wonder you stayed out in the country you crossed the Sahara and swam the ocean to ILEGALLY grin

No, you are the one making a fool of yourself on here.
Forming old man but with the brain of a petulant child.
Re: War: Russia’s Plan A, B, C In Ukraine Have Failed Already – Britain by Nobody: 12:02am On Jul 30, 2022
EkelediliBuhari:
Funny Russia isn’t feeling the sanction like every other person

Russia produces its own food and rig the now have crashed import to zero

Grains and vodka which are primarily their food and groove source are locally imported

I’d say Russian economy is currently stronger than ever

You wey dey halla don change PM and Biden and my big boss (buhari) go soon resign grin grin grin

Modified

For those that are hard of understanding… am flreferring to basic needs… food shelter and health…

These things once locally availed can help you survive through any sanction/blockade/seige…

Russian economy stronger?

No matter how strong it is, it will continue to ne the shithole of Europe!
Re: War: Russia’s Plan A, B, C In Ukraine Have Failed Already – Britain by Topmaike007(m): 12:03am On Jul 30, 2022
jimetagambo:

Go and ask the Kremlin aide that confirmed the story and stop asking stupid question.

So the world praised Nazi as hero's. The world praised Iraq as hero for invading Kuwait. Wetin person no go see for Nairaland grin

You have a god given brain. Use it. grin

stop twisting my point of view where did I say the world praised Iraq for invading Kuwait,but did the world not praised USA for ruining Libya

2 Likes

Re: War: Russia’s Plan A, B, C In Ukraine Have Failed Already – Britain by Nobody: 12:04am On Jul 30, 2022
jimetagambo:

What the hell is true minimum wage again ?
You are still arguing with posted fact even when it hit your empty head grin

You are angry that in the OECD country, russia's minimum wage is piss poor. No wonder you stayed out in the country you crossed the Sahara and swam the ocean to ILEGALLY grin

No, you are the one making a fool of yourself on here.
Forming old man but with the brain of a petulant child.

Don't argue with those lots!

They find it hard to admit Russia is a shithole!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: War: Russia’s Plan A, B, C In Ukraine Have Failed Already – Britain by jimetagambo: 12:06am On Jul 30, 2022
Topmaike007:
stop twisting my point of view where did I say the world praised Iraq for invading Kuwait,but did the world not praised USA for ruining Libya
Go back and read your own post.
Read it slowly okay. There was a reason those invasion occured. Find out what the Iranian general did. Find out the atrocities of the Sadam family. I hate Trump but atleast he got something right.
Re: War: Russia’s Plan A, B, C In Ukraine Have Failed Already – Britain by jimetagambo: 12:07am On Jul 30, 2022
CoronaVirusRelo:

Dont argie with those lots!

They find it hard to admit Russia is a shithole!
Thank you bros.
Putards are always gonna putard grin
Re: War: Russia’s Plan A, B, C In Ukraine Have Failed Already – Britain by Bigchristo22(m): 12:19am On Jul 30, 2022
CoronaVirusRelo:

Levelling for how many months?

Let me remind you!

Putin boasted of taking out Russia in 2 weeks!

It shares DIRECT boarders with Ukraine

No way you can package failure!

Mexico wont try that shit with USA!

10 F53-LIGHTNINGS will turn Mexico to rubbles in less than a week!
You must be very stupid if you think it’s only Ukraine that’s fighting Russia, It’s a proxy war Russia is fighting the entire NATO EU and US in combine with Britain if Russia unleash it full military strength in Ukraine it will turn dust within 78hrs do not let this war fool you into thinking Russia is a weak country imagine a country being slammed with heavy sanctions they thought by now it could have crumbled Russia economy yet their economy is still strong, no country apart from China economy that can withstand such sanctions and still stand firm, the US ditching out sanctions their economy has entered recession, effects of Russia sanctions is boomeranging causing inflation in the world economy, don’t f#ck Russia and China they’re too hard to dealt with, nor just reason that your nonsense again Abeg

2 Likes

Re: War: Russia’s Plan A, B, C In Ukraine Have Failed Already – Britain by jimetagambo: 12:24am On Jul 30, 2022
gaby:

Let's see if we can knock in some sensee in that block you call a head housing bubbles.

I'm not sure you love America aas much as I do because of what I have been blessed with by the US as a country such that my sing-song is God bless America on a daily.

But to be a Dundee like you who'd go about supporting a self-destruct and totally avoidable mishap of a policy by some President just to prove a nonsensical point is what people who understand world politics do not do.

They do not get blindly and ignorantly biased nor fail to call out hypocrisy when they see one.

The older generation of European leaders who understand the dynamics and what nature created Russia to fill in the world wouldn't have towed this current line of fooling and messing themselves up in arrogance.

Most of the current leaders of the individual countries making up the union called EU would have been more diplomatic and tactful like they have always been to avert the global crisis currently rocking the world.

But the inexperienced and young guns who know nothing else other than to erroneously believe that Russia was a poor country with a low minimum wage will either bulk or cower, and ultimately fall to their empty self-inflicting sanctions are beginning to hide their faces and heads in shame.

They were ignorant and at the same time arrogant all in error just as you are here exhibiting.

I've given you a prediction.

Watch out from the end of August and September to see what revolt and uprising is in most of the EU countries.

What's this nonsense?

The trauma you suffered from crossing the Sahara and ocean and eventually getting abused by Libyan rebels must have affected your thinking.

Your post has zero sense.

How does your epistle debunk my original post that Russia is being affected by inflation and that Russia's economy shrunk. Sorry to say, but no sense found in your post above.
Re: War: Russia’s Plan A, B, C In Ukraine Have Failed Already – Britain by ofiko123(m): 12:47am On Jul 30, 2022
Russia has always been like this, nothing seems to change...
Re: War: Russia’s Plan A, B, C In Ukraine Have Failed Already – Britain by abeggnow: 1:04am On Jul 30, 2022
jimetagambo:

Inflation is hammering Russia too. Everybody is chopping the breakfast.

Australia, Canada, UK e.t.c economies all grew.
Russia Shrunk.

Putin said he would capture Kyiv in two weeks too.

Now it's almost 6 months and counting.
Putin said no such thing.Western media said Putin said that. just the same way they claimed Putin is trying to restore the USSR when in fact Russia is merely reacting to NATO expansion.

2 Likes

Re: War: Russia’s Plan A, B, C In Ukraine Have Failed Already – Britain by abeggnow: 1:07am On Jul 30, 2022
sinnotng:
West should go and chill. The war is family matter. Ukraine and Russia should reconcile and end the war. Do you know despite the sanctions Russia currency is standing strong against dollar. May the Lord heal Ukraine
actually its not a family afair.it is a war between Russia and NATO but thru proxy.proxy being Ukraine

2 Likes

Re: War: Russia’s Plan A, B, C In Ukraine Have Failed Already – Britain by jimetagambo: 1:09am On Jul 30, 2022
abeggnow:
Putin said no such thing.Western media said Putin said that. just the same way they claimed Putin is trying to restore the USSR when in fact Russia is merely reacting to NATO expansion.
If he did not say it. Why did the Kremlin jump in to say he was misquoted?

Or does the Kremlin's Yuri Ushakov work for the Western media too?
Re: War: Russia’s Plan A, B, C In Ukraine Have Failed Already – Britain by deebrownneymar: 1:45am On Jul 30, 2022
Bet they ain’t aware Russia has plans D, E, F

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Kenya Election: Roselyn Akombe Resigns & Flees To US / Greece Wildfires - About 80 Dead And Many More Still Missing / Iranian Jets Fire On US Drone

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.