Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,492 members, 7,850,728 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 08:08 AM

See The Moment Peter Obi Was Introduced At Dunamis & The Uproar It Caused - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / See The Moment Peter Obi Was Introduced At Dunamis & The Uproar It Caused (819 Views)

Peter Obi Introduced At Dunamis Church Nations Worship (Video/Pictures) / Peter Obi Introduced At Dominion Crusade At National Stadium Lagos(video) / See The Moment Peter Obi Was Introduced In Dunamis Church By Dr Becky Eneche (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

See The Moment Peter Obi Was Introduced At Dunamis & The Uproar It Caused by Marel3d: 1:32am On Jul 30, 2022

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LXA2QU7x25I
Watch the congregation's reaction as Peter Obi was mentioned.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: See The Moment Peter Obi Was Introduced At Dunamis & The Uproar It Caused by Dubaku543: 1:34am On Jul 30, 2022
The love is unadulterated!!

7 Likes

Re: See The Moment Peter Obi Was Introduced At Dunamis & The Uproar It Caused by hisgrace090: 1:37am On Jul 30, 2022
Pure love not adulterated.

3 Likes

Re: See The Moment Peter Obi Was Introduced At Dunamis & The Uproar It Caused by kozmokaz(m): 1:49am On Jul 30, 2022
Those are structures

2 Likes

Re: See The Moment Peter Obi Was Introduced At Dunamis & The Uproar It Caused by godswill2005: 1:54am On Jul 30, 2022
The real structures

2 Likes

Re: See The Moment Peter Obi Was Introduced At Dunamis & The Uproar It Caused by wiseoneking: 1:56am On Jul 30, 2022
Marel3d:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LXA2QU7x25I
Watch the congregation's reaction as Peter Obi was mentioned.
This is too muchoooh
Re: See The Moment Peter Obi Was Introduced At Dunamis & The Uproar It Caused by abitex577(m): 1:59am On Jul 30, 2022
This is beyond the man PETER OBI, please let us as humans learn to be where we are wanted, honored and loved.

7 Likes

Re: See The Moment Peter Obi Was Introduced At Dunamis & The Uproar It Caused by Bluntguy: 2:37am On Jul 30, 2022
God's own annointed candidate.

1 Like

Re: See The Moment Peter Obi Was Introduced At Dunamis & The Uproar It Caused by kingi777: 3:00am On Jul 30, 2022
There are mysteries about this Peter Obi. Oh God, let the best emerge, unify and heal our land by your grace. With man it's impossible but what You can not do does not exist. The principalities and forces of darkness caging this country must be subdued.

2 Likes

Re: See The Moment Peter Obi Was Introduced At Dunamis & The Uproar It Caused by nabiz(m): 3:11am On Jul 30, 2022
Behold the real structure

1 Like

Re: See The Moment Peter Obi Was Introduced At Dunamis & The Uproar It Caused by SmartPolician: 3:14am On Jul 30, 2022
Nigerian Christians should come together so we can collectively vote for Peter Obi.

If not, Christians will never have the opportunity to rule this country again.

Peter Obi is a man of grace!

2 Likes

Re: See The Moment Peter Obi Was Introduced At Dunamis & The Uproar It Caused by Dikegodspower(m): 4:35am On Jul 30, 2022
Long episode,it make sense though

gaby:
The only thing exciting me over this Obidient buzz making rounds in the country isn't the conviction that Peter Obi can perform any magic nor dig us out from the present hole we currently live in as a nation but the rekindled interest by the youths and general populace on actively participating in the electoral process unlike the voter apathy we've been witnessing before now. And as difficult as it is or would be for anyone to admit to this weirdly hard truth, I make bold to say, Buhari deserves a thumbs up for ensuring that piece of a legislative act called electoral reform was passed because no one from the previous ruling party or the current APC including the two Siamese evil twin rogues currently fooling themselves for the throne would have done it.

Aside from Peter Obi's persona/frugality, I do not foresee him succeeding as a President based on how Nigeria is currently set up.

We have been here one too many times before, where the enthusiasm for the new beclouds our sense of reasoning and judgement only for us to soon realize that the former seemed better than the present.

There is a weird and unfathomable reason why every incumbent administration seems to be worse than the previous.

The system, set-up, and foundation upon which the entity called Nigeria are founded are artificial and as such impossible to build upon to stand the test of time.

When I tell people this they laugh and yimu but the truth is, as it is presently, a Jesus or Muhammed will be frustrated by the demons suffocating this country because they are enormous, hydra-headed, and wield so much power, means, and influence to rock the boat at will the moment things fail to go the way they have been used to which is to continually milk the fortunes of the land at the detriment of everyone else.

They have followers in the civil service, armed forces, MDA's and much more loyalists on the streets to send on a sabotage mission and carnage.

From the recent past, we had a time when everyone was tired of OBJs regime and couldn't wait for the next President.

However, when H.E Late President Musa Yaradua came on board, most people went on a grumbling spree.

We all had nicknames and all sorts for him then, from Baba go-slow, and all of that, down to out rightly even wishing him dead while he was reportedly sick.

But since his demise what do we read or hear?

"The President Nigeria never really had or enjoyed" etc.

All these were from the same mouths that had all sorts of demeaning names for him while he held sway oh.

Now, enter GEJ-The "Portable or Zazu'' of the Presidency at the time.

He was touted and hailed as a child of grace with so much goodwill such that most Nigerians at the time would even go on to name their newborns after him.

We all know how it ended with him and the subsequent enthusiasm and hopes that followed the potential ascendancy and eventual enthronement of today's administration.

What is the scores today, and have we not been on this particular street before?

Deep down within me, I honestly pray and hope Peter Obi wins the next election. If for no other reason just so more people will understand that Nigeria, as it is today, isn't a country but a huge farm controlled by a few powerful demons in cahoot with the original owners of the farmland-the UK.

Why do you think every intending President first goes to 10 Downing Street to make their intention known to the board of directors of the company and possibly submit their CVs? Lol

It is to get and reach an agreement for acceptable "dos and don't" and ensure such practices as would be beneficial to the company owners and thus, maximisation of their dividends or else, such a President will get booted out, demonised by massive media propaganda or as a last resort, out rightly deleted from the face of the earth.

A year or two into Obi's election, he'd understand and see why the likes of Adeshina (AFDB President), NOI and the many fantastic brains we have out there choose to run and stay far away from Presiding over the current farm.

No one in their right mind or worth their salt would deliberately know how rubbished the current system and set-up is, and would willingly choose to jump in to play in the mud with the current pigs or be taking secret orders from some miscreants, otherwise, they'd go on a blackmailing to make the country ungovernable for him or her and afterwards rubbish all the good name and reputation they had laboured their entire lives to build up.

We all need to open our ears, eyes and brains to understand that, Nigeria, as it is today has no proper or solid foundation and you can't build upon a shaky, faulty, or non-existent foundation.

We need to get to the drawing table with all sincerity of purpose to decide and regain our sovereignty/independence, then decide what system of government best suits a nation as dynamic and diverse as ours, and then find the right foundation in the form of a true constitution to guide us through or else, na so we go dey go round and round in circles to no end.

Any social club or NGO that'd try to operate with a constitution like the one we currently have won't be free from squabbles and intra-fightings.

I can't wait for Peter Obi to win and see how it goes with his administration plus the complaints that'd naturally follow. My only prayers and hopes is for the harsh realities not to be worse than what it is currently for us all.

I dare to say this: The best President in US history will voluntarily resign from Presiding over this Nigeria. I am not afraid to be quoted anywhere on this.

Nigeria wahala loooooonggggg

We have been here my people. It is the same vicious cycle all over yet again.

The youths and the future of the country, make una open una eyes oh...
Re: See The Moment Peter Obi Was Introduced At Dunamis & The Uproar It Caused by Seefinish: 5:01am On Jul 30, 2022
Certainly without beating around the bush. This is our next president.
God bless Nigeria.
Re: See The Moment Peter Obi Was Introduced At Dunamis & The Uproar It Caused by Mynd44: 5:14am On Jul 30, 2022

(1)

They Took Over The Car But Couldn't Drive It / Nigeria Under Peter Obi / Peter Obi Winning Opinion Poll In City And Rural Communities In Plateau(video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.