Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,607 members, 7,812,993 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 02:08 AM

See The Moment Peter Obi Was Introduced In Dunamis Church By Dr Becky Eneche - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / See The Moment Peter Obi Was Introduced In Dunamis Church By Dr Becky Eneche (56425 Views)

Moment Peter Obi Was Saved From Man Who Rushed At Him At Edo Mega Rally (Video) / The Moment Peter Obi Forgot All He Crammed For The CNN Interview! / Peter Obi Kneels Down In Dunamis Church To Appreciate God (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

See The Moment Peter Obi Was Introduced In Dunamis Church By Dr Becky Eneche by SteveDGreat: 12:20am On Jul 30, 2022
Peter Obi is live at the Dunamis Glory Dome Abuja, as Dr. Pst. Enenche holds Judgemental praise conference for Nigeria.

Dr Becky Eneche introduce him to the congratulations.
You need to see the shout of joy .

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=covfZuKDM_0

399 Likes 48 Shares

Re: See The Moment Peter Obi Was Introduced In Dunamis Church By Dr Becky Eneche by kingsways: 12:21am On Jul 30, 2022
Something is about happen

God has remembered Nigeria

Nigeria needs to be producing not borrowing

997 Likes 79 Shares

Re: See The Moment Peter Obi Was Introduced In Dunamis Church By Dr Becky Eneche by RaptObserver: 12:26am On Jul 30, 2022
Nobody is complaining now that Peter Obi is busy visiting churches. He has made his campaign religious based.

How will he win the trust of his Muslim voters? That is a wrong approach in my opinion. But my opinion is for me alone. Keep your opinions to yourselves.

122 Likes 27 Shares

Re: See The Moment Peter Obi Was Introduced In Dunamis Church By Dr Becky Eneche by Urheadmaster(m): 12:26am On Jul 30, 2022
The same way peter Obi will be announced by inec officials as the next president of federal republic of Nigeria.

882 Likes 75 Shares

Re: See The Moment Peter Obi Was Introduced In Dunamis Church By Dr Becky Eneche by SteveDGreat: 12:27am On Jul 30, 2022
RaptObserver:
Nobody is complaining now that Peter Obi is busy visiting churches.

Since no one is complaining about Tinubu Praying In Mosques and snapping pictures.

BTW, why won't he visits Churches . Is He not a Christian.

Even Buhari that's a Muslim Visited Churches.

Or you are now bother about religion.
When APC is using religion to insult Nigerians you didn't bother .
Don't worry, Christians will teach you guys a big lesson

1320 Likes 163 Shares

Re: See The Moment Peter Obi Was Introduced In Dunamis Church By Dr Becky Eneche by paramakina202: 12:28am On Jul 30, 2022
I know it will be marvelous to behold.

468 Likes 32 Shares

Re: See The Moment Peter Obi Was Introduced In Dunamis Church By Dr Becky Eneche by SteveDGreat: 12:29am On Jul 30, 2022
kingsways:

Omoh ehhhh. This kind of love is something else.

God wants to show himself to Nigerians . He wants to put naysayers to shame .
He is going to make the impossible possible.

He will use Peter Obi to rewrite the political history of this country

671 Likes 56 Shares

Re: See The Moment Peter Obi Was Introduced In Dunamis Church By Dr Becky Eneche by D1official: 12:29am On Jul 30, 2022
Believe it or not, Peter Obi has no rival in this upcoming election.

FA AMARO KA ANYI SI KWADO!!

592 Likes 42 Shares

Re: See The Moment Peter Obi Was Introduced In Dunamis Church By Dr Becky Eneche by SteveDGreat: 12:29am On Jul 30, 2022
paramakina202:
I know it will be marvelous to behold.

You need to watch the video. You cant behold it

238 Likes 31 Shares

Re: See The Moment Peter Obi Was Introduced In Dunamis Church By Dr Becky Eneche by Nobody: 12:30am On Jul 30, 2022
Good one

45 Likes 3 Shares

Re: See The Moment Peter Obi Was Introduced In Dunamis Church By Dr Becky Eneche by SteveDGreat: 12:30am On Jul 30, 2022
D1official:

At all. He has won the election already.

The kind gap he will give others ehhh, they might commit suicide

401 Likes 28 Shares

Re: See The Moment Peter Obi Was Introduced In Dunamis Church By Dr Becky Eneche by Deprofessional(m): 12:32am On Jul 30, 2022
Urchins will say these people have no voters card.

Tinubu wanted to destroy Nigeria with moslem mozlem ticket.

662 Likes 109 Shares

Re: See The Moment Peter Obi Was Introduced In Dunamis Church By Dr Becky Eneche by hedonido: 12:32am On Jul 30, 2022
Incredible stuff. Especially when you consider that he isn't paying/bribing/compromising anyone to do any of this.

662 Likes 93 Shares

Re: See The Moment Peter Obi Was Introduced In Dunamis Church By Dr Becky Eneche by forMom(f): 12:33am On Jul 30, 2022
Like for Peter Obi, share for tinubu grin

848 Likes 25 Shares

Re: See The Moment Peter Obi Was Introduced In Dunamis Church By Dr Becky Eneche by gabolak(m): 12:38am On Jul 30, 2022
This is getting serious walahi!

371 Likes 17 Shares

Re: See The Moment Peter Obi Was Introduced In Dunamis Church By Dr Becky Eneche by 07kjb: 12:39am On Jul 30, 2022
D1official:

Ha aga mmatakwanu ka anyi si kwado!
Maka na anyi kwadoro ofuma

96 Likes 4 Shares

Re: See The Moment Peter Obi Was Introduced In Dunamis Church By Dr Becky Eneche by Urheadmaster(m): 12:40am On Jul 30, 2022
SteveDGreat:

Since no one is complaining about Tinubu Praying In Mosques and snapping pictures.

BTW, why won't he visits Churches . Is He not a Christian.

Even Buhari that's a Muslim Visited Churches.

Or you are now bother about religion.
When APC is using religion to insult Nigerians you didn't bother .
Don't worry, Christians will teach you guys a big lesson

Tinubu hatred for Christians will lead to an end of his political ambition in the next presidential elections in Nigeria tongue undecided

661 Likes 120 Shares

Re: See The Moment Peter Obi Was Introduced In Dunamis Church By Dr Becky Eneche by paramakina202: 12:42am On Jul 30, 2022
SteveDGreat:

You need to watch the video. You cant behold it

I watched the video.

38 Likes 3 Shares

Re: See The Moment Peter Obi Was Introduced In Dunamis Church By Dr Becky Eneche by IduNaOba: 12:43am On Jul 30, 2022
Mad oooo
No shí shí given
See shout o
All naija artiste combined can't get this kind of shout.
One man
Without monetary inducement dey get this kind hype woto woto
Like it's nothing.

If them RIG this polls naija Don finish be that.

334 Likes 21 Shares

Re: See The Moment Peter Obi Was Introduced In Dunamis Church By Dr Becky Eneche by IamAtikulate: 12:43am On Jul 30, 2022
RaptObserver:
Nobody is complaining now that Peter Obi is busy visiting churches.
Tinubu introduced religion into 2023 election. I love how Peter Obi is busy visiting all the churches.

Datti should also start visiting mosques.

If Obi can get most of the Christian votes and Atiku, Tinubu and Kwankwanso kill themselves for moslem votes, the Obi will win the election before 2PM.

I'll chop Atiku money, clean mouth and still vote for Obi. The suffering don too much.

659 Likes 102 Shares

Re: See The Moment Peter Obi Was Introduced In Dunamis Church By Dr Becky Eneche by Itoro350(m): 12:57am On Jul 30, 2022
OBI IS COVERED WITH THE BLOOD OF JESUS, NO WEAPON FORMED AGAINST OBI SHALL PROSPER. OBI FOR LIFE

235 Likes 17 Shares

Re: See The Moment Peter Obi Was Introduced In Dunamis Church By Dr Becky Eneche by ElSudani: 1:05am On Jul 30, 2022
IamAtikulate:

Tinubu introduced religion into 2023 election. I love how Peter Obi is busy visiting all the churches.

Datti should also start visiting mosques.

If Obi can get most of the Christian votes and Atiku, Tinubu and Kwankwanso kill themselves for moslem votes, the Obi will win the election before 2PM.

I'll chop Atiku money, clean mouth and still vote for Obi. The suffering don too much.

Peter Obi is visiting churches but it was Tinubu who introduced religion into 2023 elections! The way you people think is amazing.

53 Likes 9 Shares

Re: See The Moment Peter Obi Was Introduced In Dunamis Church By Dr Becky Eneche by CutieKing: 1:07am On Jul 30, 2022
kingsways:

Nothing ,I mean absolute nothing is about to happen.
Nobody ever in the history of democracy has ever won an election on religion card..

17 Likes 3 Shares

Re: See The Moment Peter Obi Was Introduced In Dunamis Church By Dr Becky Eneche by IamAtikulate: 1:09am On Jul 30, 2022
ElSudani:

Peter Obi is visiting churches but it was Tinubu who introduced religion into 2023 elections! The way you people think is amazing.
Peter Obi is a christian. Do you expect him to stop attending church events to please people like you?

Tinubu introduced religion into 2023 and he will pay for it. PO is only playing smart by mobilizing his support base.

I am an Atiku certified campaigner and I'll vote for the FAITH. I'll vote OBI over Atiku.

I am a Christian first before being a PDP member

cheesy

464 Likes 45 Shares

Re: See The Moment Peter Obi Was Introduced In Dunamis Church By Dr Becky Eneche by IamAtikulate: 1:11am On Jul 30, 2022
CutieKing:

Nobody ever in the history of democracy has ever won an election on religion card..
Trump won by positioning himself as an Evangelican and this also made Christians outside the USA to love him.

The mistake of Tinubu picking a Moslem Moslem ticket will sweeping OBI into aso rock.

250 Likes 24 Shares

Re: See The Moment Peter Obi Was Introduced In Dunamis Church By Dr Becky Eneche by AfolayanBig(m): 1:13am On Jul 30, 2022
Wow. This is scary news for the "He has no structure" Rhetoric squad

195 Likes 16 Shares

Re: See The Moment Peter Obi Was Introduced In Dunamis Church By Dr Becky Eneche by jimetagambo: 1:15am On Jul 30, 2022
They are already turning this thing to Christian vs Muslim election grin

32 Likes 2 Shares

Re: See The Moment Peter Obi Was Introduced In Dunamis Church By Dr Becky Eneche by jimetagambo: 1:16am On Jul 30, 2022
CutieKing:

Gbam. My thoughts exactly.

7 Likes

Re: See The Moment Peter Obi Was Introduced In Dunamis Church By Dr Becky Eneche by jimetagambo: 1:17am On Jul 30, 2022
IamAtikulate:

Trump won by positioning himself as an Evangelican and this also made Christians outside the USA to love him.

The mistake of Tinubu picking a Moslem Moslem ticket will sweeping OBI into aso rock.
Come off it.

If Tinubu does not get it, it's going to be Atiku. grin

8 Likes 5 Shares

Re: See The Moment Peter Obi Was Introduced In Dunamis Church By Dr Becky Eneche by ElSudani: 1:17am On Jul 30, 2022
IamAtikulate:

Peter Obi is a christian. Do you expect him to stop attending church events to please people like you?

Tinubu introduced religion into 2023 and he will pay for it. PO is only playing smart by mobilizing his support base.

I am an Atiku certified campaigner and I'll vote for the FAITH. I'll vote OBI over Atiku.

I am a Christian first before being a PDP member

cheesy

Unfortunately he is running for president and I assume that is the president of Nigeria and not the president of CAN or Christians.
I am a Christian but no bigot or fanatic is ever going to get my vote.
There are at least 10 other candidates, how many of them are all over the place visiting mosques or Churches, only Peter Obi.

20 Likes 5 Shares

Re: See The Moment Peter Obi Was Introduced In Dunamis Church By Dr Becky Eneche by FreeStuffsNG: 1:18am On Jul 30, 2022
It is low budget GEJ era campaign from the pulpit. Like GEJ's time that the hailers was even more than this, they will lose again.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TsAyTfYbhOU

Nigerians have seen this film before; in 2015 they moved from this same place to the one in Lekki to many others,preaching hate, bigotry and speaking like gods, yet God who rules in the affairs of men and choose those in leadership authorities , rejected their choice so they lost . God is not mocked and He will prove Himself once again that they are not from him.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V45z3NI6xfU

Nothing built on falsehood, hate and bigotry will stand. They lost in 2015 & 2019, they will still lose against Asiwaju Tinubu's APC in 2023 then they will go into hibernation to resurface in 2030, rinse and repeat. All na wash and showmanship, they do not have the numbers wink

Forget this sponsored shows, real voters won't vote for HE Obi because they believe that this same man never served creditably or helped the people especially the downtroden unlike Asiwaju Tinubu they all agreed has helped a lot of people and did a lot of work while he was Governor

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5FaRTOBDJck

211 Likes 6 Shares

Re: See The Moment Peter Obi Was Introduced In Dunamis Church By Dr Becky Eneche by maybet081: 1:22am On Jul 30, 2022
Omoh is finhed.
The passion is so uncontrollable.

76 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Prof. Yemi Osinbajo Having Breakfast (Photo) / Jumbo Cost Of Governance: Pmb's Food Budget For Tinubu, Shettima Creates Ripples / Sokoto Governorship: Results Of Supplementary Election

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.