Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,621 members, 7,840,483 topics. Date: Sunday, 26 May 2024 at 06:51 AM

Peter Obi Kneels Down In Dunamis Church To Appreciate God (Photo) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi Kneels Down In Dunamis Church To Appreciate God (Photo) (49946 Views)

See The Moment Peter Obi Was Introduced In Dunamis Church By Dr Becky Eneche / Governor Ayade's CSO Kneels Down, Begs Youths Not To Burn FGGC, Calabar / Obaseki: Oshiomhole Kneels Down To Beg Benin Council Of Chiefs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Obi Kneels Down In Dunamis Church To Appreciate God (Photo) by onuman: 8:45am On Jul 30, 2022
IamAtikulate:
More wailing for enemies of Christ.

Dear Obi, please visit more churches. The unending tears of urchins and enemies if our Lord Jesus give me joy.

It's OBI2023

APC made Islam the centrepiece of Tinubu campaign.
But APC is a FAILED political party.

Tinubu is the most hated presidential candidate.

No good Muslim will vote Tinubu/APC.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Kneels Down In Dunamis Church To Appreciate God (Photo) by EdwardRandy(m): 8:45am On Jul 30, 2022
ceede2:
Some days ago, one politician congratulate the new CAN president, it was condemned by some ingrates who like to force their candidate on another person, another politician go to church and worship God as usual, they call it breaking News, ' cos He is the most righteous!!

I'm a christian, but if other politician like Atiku/Tiunbu go to their place of worship do they bring it to NL? Capital NO.

Him for no knee down worship God before, hypocrite everywhere.

No be every body on NL daft, before una go post rubbish about the so call Saint Obi, make una know say listeners 'r everywhere.

All this one no they move me, na only God know who dey worship am.

Next please.

You are pained, but you can end it all quickly by gulping a bottle of sniper. I promise nobody will miss you. tongue
Re: Peter Obi Kneels Down In Dunamis Church To Appreciate God (Photo) by Nukilia: 8:45am On Jul 30, 2022
MosakuAW:
[s]why is there so much Religion, ethnicity and triberlism in Nigeria political system.

Who are we to blame this on. The colonial masters or the politics of divide and rule.

What the frontliner should be doing now is showing the populace what direction they are going to lead us come 2023 and not visiting of churches nor calling "Fake Bishop" to venue of unveiling of candidates

Of all the 4 known name leading the frontline of next year election, I believe in OBI but I do not like the way politician are mixing religion with politics.

May God lead us right come February 2023. If we don't get it right come 2023, Nigeria should just break-up[/s].

2Face
Re: Peter Obi Kneels Down In Dunamis Church To Appreciate God (Photo) by Niklaus398: 8:48am On Jul 30, 2022
CoronaVirusRelo:

You worship Amadioha!

Almighty God cannot make Obi president come 2023!

God gave you brains to become a realist, not to become a believer of fiction!
buy afo, yes afo, iyeneke brain na.
Foam foam na e full m. Abot
Re: Peter Obi Kneels Down In Dunamis Church To Appreciate God (Photo) by Alayiwola: 8:48am On Jul 30, 2022
God never gave us brain to become a realist... He gave us brain to become an optimist..because Brain is the eye of the unseen.

use your brain well and don't Bring Almighty God into this your shallow thought..

CoronaVirusRelo:

You worship Amadioha!

Re: Peter Obi Kneels Down In Dunamis Church To Appreciate God (Photo) by DavSagacity(m): 8:48am On Jul 30, 2022
How can a sane person defend Tinubu and this evil party without sounding stupid..??
ElSudani:

We sane Nigerians are representing him and it is not based on religion or any primordial sentiments.
Very soon Obi will be going around the country wearing cassock.

3 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Kneels Down In Dunamis Church To Appreciate God (Photo) by Secondly: 8:51am On Jul 30, 2022
He is the people's choice.

Vox populi vox Dei

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Kneels Down In Dunamis Church To Appreciate God (Photo) by Hallabee1(m): 8:52am On Jul 30, 2022
IamAtikulate:

Dear Obi, please visit more churches. The unending tears of urchins and enemies if our Lord Jesus give me joy.

It's OBI2023

Aje...

You dey mad....

If no bodi tell u, me dey tell you
Re: Peter Obi Kneels Down In Dunamis Church To Appreciate God (Photo) by Mrmb: 8:52am On Jul 30, 2022
Seyigoya:
Only way to be closer to the future is to have a Leader that will both be closer to God and the People
Anyway, Please, we will Design a professional Company Logo or Letterhead Design for 2k Only

Drop Us Your Company Name:
https://forms.gle/e7cjn9Cf3YPo8vgL7

Na anambra you go carry your company go dey sell yourself oo. I believe your PO has made the state a commercial hub for businesses to thrive. Go and be obidient in anambra abeg

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Kneels Down In Dunamis Church To Appreciate God (Photo) by marlow1962(m): 8:54am On Jul 30, 2022
IamAtikulate:

It's OBI2023

This is the biggest covenant he made to God, if he bleeps up, curse will follow him.

I just hope he performs well.
Re: Peter Obi Kneels Down In Dunamis Church To Appreciate God (Photo) by aimmoney9: 8:54am On Jul 30, 2022
Penguin2:

You must be pained Tinubu has no one to represent him in Churches grin

Not himself nor his running mate.

Pathetic!
Tinubu has some fake bishops though..... grin grin grin
Re: Peter Obi Kneels Down In Dunamis Church To Appreciate God (Photo) by Mrmb: 8:55am On Jul 30, 2022
Penguin2:

You must be pained Tinubu has no one to represent him in Churches grin

Not himself nor his running mate.

Pathetic!

Are you sure you are in this country, do you know the number of Christian leaders that attended the unveiling of the VP aspirant of APC, he needs not run to them na them go come dey pray for him. The difference is clear���
Re: Peter Obi Kneels Down In Dunamis Church To Appreciate God (Photo) by pacesetting: 8:56am On Jul 30, 2022
You are not a Christian. If you are, you will not support a muslim rule after 8 years of the same muslim rule without any positive result.

I don't know why some so-called Christians are not seeing this from the right perspective. Many Christians, including me, voted for Buhari against Jonathan, another Christian, in his first tenure. But seeing what he did in his first four years, a voted against him.

I can't see an Obi, a Tinubu, and an Atiku and leave Obi for either of the two. No, I can't do that because I'm not insane!!

ceede2:
Some days ago, one politician congratulate the new CAN president, it was condemned by some ingrates who like to force their candidate on another person, another politician go to church and worship God as usual, they call it breaking News, ' cos He is the most righteous!!

I'm a christian, but if other politician like Atiku/Tiunbu go to their place of worship do they bring it to NL? Capital NO.

Him for no knee down worship God before, hypocrite everywhere.

No be every body on NL daft, before una go post rubbish about the so call Saint Obi, make una know say listeners 'r everywhere.

All this one no they move me, na only God know who dey worship am.

Next please.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Kneels Down In Dunamis Church To Appreciate God (Photo) by Reference(m): 8:56am On Jul 30, 2022
It will have been better if 2023 was not about religion but Nigerians are not ready yet to face their challenges square on.

If we really wanted God to be hands on in our affairs then we should be prepared to go all the way with him, but so often we start this way and thereafter do what we please.

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Kneels Down In Dunamis Church To Appreciate God (Photo) by phineas: 8:57am On Jul 30, 2022
Ok needs more than the Christian votes only.Theres a voting pipeline in this country.Its tied to certain individuals.its like how games of thrones families all have allegiances.

Identify the unhappy ones, give them attention and win them over.

Obi needs more than christian nd south east only votes to win.more than half of the Christians won't vote.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Kneels Down In Dunamis Church To Appreciate God (Photo) by essienisrael5(m): 8:57am On Jul 30, 2022
Hello, Dear Nairalander. Please with all sincerity please hear my cries, I need to get to Lagos for Job interview today (Saturday), I’m here in Uyo, please I need 16k or thereabout to go to and fro, please dear sir/ma I don’t have any means to go there help me get there as no amount is small. God will increase exceedingly you as you help me. Thanks so much. 2085762941 zenith Bank[b][/b]

(8.am now)' Please I am still on my knees pleading, someone please help me.
Re: Peter Obi Kneels Down In Dunamis Church To Appreciate God (Photo) by sukkot: 8:59am On Jul 30, 2022
2023 OBITUS AND YUSUFOOL

Re: Peter Obi Kneels Down In Dunamis Church To Appreciate God (Photo) by Rilwayne001: 8:59am On Jul 30, 2022
sukkot:
2023 OBITUS AND YUSUFOOL

Sukkot why ? grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Kneels Down In Dunamis Church To Appreciate God (Photo) by Paretomaster1(m): 8:59am On Jul 30, 2022
How can one win election without votes from North?? The Northerners you spent years persecuting are waiting for you at the Poll... grin grin[color=#770077][/color]
Re: Peter Obi Kneels Down In Dunamis Church To Appreciate God (Photo) by FreedomfromtheT: 9:03am On Jul 30, 2022
MosakuAW:
Why is there so much Religion, ethnicity and triberlism in Nigeria political system.

Who are we to blame this on. The colonial masters or the politics of divide and rule.

What the frontliner should be doing now is showing the populace what direction they are going to lead us come 2023 and not visiting of churches nor calling "Fake Bishop" to venue of unveiling of candidates

Of all the 4 known name leading the frontline of next year election, I believe in OBI but I do not like the way politician are mixing religion with politics.

May God lead us right come February 2023. If we don't get it right come 2023, Nigeria should just break-up.
Please how is Peter Obi mixing religion with politics? Is there anything wrong in him visiting churches to pray to God as well as seek the support of Christians? ObiDatty 2023 by God's grace.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Kneels Down In Dunamis Church To Appreciate God (Photo) by sukkot: 9:03am On Jul 30, 2022
Rilwayne001:

Sukkot why ? grin grin grin grin grin
HAHAHA BRO I DONE TAYA FOR THESE PEOPLE OOOO. THEY HAVE INFESTED THE INTERNET. its getting anoying at this point. meanwhile go check thE meaning of OBITUS cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Peter Obi Kneels Down In Dunamis Church To Appreciate God (Photo) by ADEADE292: 9:03am On Jul 30, 2022
OBI....... GOD HAVE GIVING YOU THE SIT FOR IN 2023 AS NIGERIAN NEW PRESIDENT IT'S A CLEAR CONFIRMATION FROM GOD, MY GOD WILL FINISHED IS WORK.
Re: Peter Obi Kneels Down In Dunamis Church To Appreciate God (Photo) by 4ward4: 9:04am On Jul 30, 2022
MosakuAW:
Why is there so much Religion, ethnicity and triberlism in Nigeria political system.

May God lead us right come February 2023. If we don't get it right come 2023, Nigeria should just break-up.

You can never take away Religion and tribe from Human race ...You think the Agbado eater doesn't know what he did when he nominated a Muslim as VP. Why was because some Northern Governors believe he isn't Muslim enough and will need a Real Muslim from the North.
The politics of Religion will always win and end up converting a large population due to policies and unconsciously The Nayion Nigeria will be 80% Islam and others 20%. History have shown how they deciminated a once populous African Christain community as they were able to aquire political power.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Kneels Down In Dunamis Church To Appreciate God (Photo) by Ademolathefirst: 9:04am On Jul 30, 2022
That does not make him love God or a godly person.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Kneels Down In Dunamis Church To Appreciate God (Photo) by SocialJustice: 9:05am On Jul 30, 2022
MosakuAW:

Nigeria is a very religious country and religion is involved in almost every aspect of a Nigerian's life. Politics not spared.
Re: Peter Obi Kneels Down In Dunamis Church To Appreciate God (Photo) by somez(m): 9:05am On Jul 30, 2022
He will be your president and you will be loyal while he reigns.
ElSudani:
President of CAN.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Kneels Down In Dunamis Church To Appreciate God (Photo) by etrouble: 9:07am On Jul 30, 2022
SteveDGreat:
grin grin grin grin

No peace for the wicked.

I can't wait when Peter Obi will start visiting big Churches when they are having their Annual crusades.

Just the same thing Goatluck Jonathan did, and at the end of the day, he was kicked out.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Kneels Down In Dunamis Church To Appreciate God (Photo) by FreedomfromtheT: 9:07am On Jul 30, 2022
ElSudani:

We sane Nigerians are representing him and it is not based on religion or any primordial sentiments.
Very soon Obi will be going around the country wearing cassock.
If Obi goes round the country wearing any clothes that shows his religious affiliation, I don't think it be any problem to you or anyone else sir. That doesn't mean he will be the president of Christians only.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Kneels Down In Dunamis Church To Appreciate God (Photo) by FreedomfromtheT: 9:14am On Jul 30, 2022
CoronaVirusRelo:

You worship Amadioha!

You are wrong sir. The God that saved and healed me miraculously is not a fiction. He is real. As for Peter Obi, the God of equity, justice and peace is going to make him Nigeria's next president in 2023 in Jesus' name, Amen.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Kneels Down In Dunamis Church To Appreciate God (Photo) by SKIBiNSKI(m): 9:15am On Jul 30, 2022
This election that they will murder alot of people and rig a Fulani man in. The nigerian system is so corrupt to the core. 85% of nigerians are corrupt. Offer them huge cash and see them change, even the people who would clearly see that Obi won fair and square will falsely claim he didn't win
Re: Peter Obi Kneels Down In Dunamis Church To Appreciate God (Photo) by elijahkayode(m): 9:16am On Jul 30, 2022
IamAtikulate:

It's OBI2023

Spare a minute. Pray 4 Yoruba (Nigeria)
Authority for Vengeance

By the authority Of Jehovah OurHolyFather
who art in Heaven
You are the God of vengeance
Holy God of vengeance,
We call upon your name
Your name is Sacred forever to be kept Holy

HOly Lord
How long will the wicked terrorist be allowed to kill Nigeria Citizens ?
Yes How long will terrorists be allowed to speak with ignorant arrogance over your Authority (Church)
How long will these evil people boast? They kill Yeshua people every day by day, hunting soul thou claim as Yeshua Lamb.

on sunday 5th. of June year 2022 in Yoruba motherLand of ondo state Nigeria terrorist killed over 50 people in a Catholic church while worshipping in the presence of the HolyLord
yes this is pure evil
and this acts of terror continue to this present hour

indeed the Lord will not be mock

They kill innocent widows and children
yes they murder many orphans like me in cold blood
for their Jihad

“The HolyLord is very slow,” they say
why even bother to spare His Worshippers

Arise, Holy Judge of the earth. let Yahshua glorious justice shine forth! in this Evening
Give this evil proud authority what they deserve.

Dear HolyLord Jehovah oppose those who oppose Yoruba Nation.
Fight those who fight every your faithful believers
Put on armor, and take up shield.

Yeshua come down to Nigeria in this evening to see the suffering the Nigerian Government Authority is inflicting on the poor people.

HolyLord Lift up spear and javelin on those who attack Yoruba with violence
Bring shame and disgrace on evil men trying to kill Christians in Nigeria

turn them back and humiliate the authority who want to harm Nigerians.
Blow this terrorist away like chaff in the wind

. Make their path dark and slippery, with the angel of the Lord pursuing them. SouthNigeria did the devil no wrong, but he laid traps to destroy our Glorious destiny

By the Authority Of Lord Yeshua we bind the devil authority afflicting Kemi Afolayan
Yes we the Sons of the HolyLord command the perfect healing of Kemi body in this evening So be it Amen

Copyright
HolyLord Yeshua

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Emefiele Names Monarchs, Army Generals, Judges As Accomplices - Sahara Reporters / Man Slapped For Trying To "Walk Behind" Babajide Sanwo-Olu / Xenophobia: Nigeria Gives South Africa 24hours Ultimatum. Threatens Action

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.