Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,764 members, 7,824,203 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 04:30 AM

RCCG Founder's Family Wants Election For Pastor Adeboye's Successor - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / RCCG Founder's Family Wants Election For Pastor Adeboye's Successor (26095 Views)

Crisis Hits CAN Over Oritsejafor's Plan To Rig Election For Preferred Candidate / Pastor Adeboye Buys Gulfstream Jet, Starts Luxury Airline (Photo) / 2014 Prophecies By Pastor Adeboye (RCCG) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: RCCG Founder's Family Wants Election For Pastor Adeboye's Successor by Biggie9: 5:03am On Aug 03, 2011
Iam not an RCCG member but i think Adeboye suprises me by his actions on this. Why cant and why shouldnt he ensure that the church takes care of the children of d late church founder. It'll not cost him or d church anything to do dat unless dis neglect is done purposely by Adeboye. Giving d Akindayomi family a sense of belonging is d least he can do for them afterall he Adeboye cruises in a private jet bought by d church,has a palace as big as Buckhingham Palace in Redeemed camp built for him by the church n has fleets of exotic cars. What is good for d goose is good for the gander. The children n kids of Akindayomi should also reap a little from d vision of their late father unless Adeboye has a hidden agenda yet unknown. End of Story!
Re: RCCG Founder's Family Wants Election For Pastor Adeboye's Successor by Biggie9: 7:02am On Aug 03, 2011
Akiika:

Well, as long as the GO and family benefit from the church one way or the other, the founder's family need to enjoy some benefits too. I don't want to be quick to judge anybody but i suggest this be settled amicably because if they go to court of law, a lot will be exposed.
Nigerians are the most hypocritical people in the world, God this, God that, by the grace of God, Insha Allah e.t.c we still remain the most corrupt nation, utter disregard for ourselves, not only the Govt. most of us individually are not honest including our pastors and imams. Spare me all the 'annointed men of God" bullshit, church is business so Mr Adeboye should be fair to the founding family if he's not.

Nice talk. But church is not suposed to be a business though it profits. Your main point above is that if the so called Daddy GO and his immediate family cruises around in a private jet and has mansions like Aso Rock in the camp, he should extend little of this dividend to the children of the visioner and late founder of the church. This kind of chop alone attitude is what kills most Nigerians and distroys trust.
Re: RCCG Founder's Family Wants Election For Pastor Adeboye's Successor by baslone: 12:04pm On Aug 03, 2011
Even if he can just give them one jet, it's okay! sad
Re: RCCG Founder's Family Wants Election For Pastor Adeboye's Successor by ILuvAss63(m): 12:10pm On Aug 03, 2011
Adeboye is like a farmer who cultivated a farm on another person's land and wants to keep all of the harvest to himself . How Godly and righteous is that ?
Re: RCCG Founder's Family Wants Election For Pastor Adeboye's Successor by WhyAWhy(m): 3:40pm On Aug 03, 2011
ILuvAss63:

Adeboye is like a farmer who cultivated a farm on another person's land and wants to keep all of the harvest to himself . How Godly and righteous is that ?
Read it out and listen to yourself
Re: RCCG Founder's Family Wants Election For Pastor Adeboye's Successor by Olumogun: 8:36pm On Aug 04, 2011
What would have happen if Pst Adeboye does not manage/handle the vision committed to his hand 20/30 years ago diligently?
Will the family of Pa Akindayomi come out today to share the liability with him?
Who is even sure that the family of late Pa Akindayomi is not taken care of?
Or is it that what they are getting is "not enough"?

To everyone who sent in comments, are you supporting pastors to handle church running as family venture?

Once again, I am afraid what will become of the big family call RCCG after Pst Adeboye
because many are just waiting till then to cut their own bite.
Re: RCCG Founder's Family Wants Election For Pastor Adeboye's Successor by francjas: 4:36pm On Aug 24, 2011
Give what belongs to Cesar to Cesar
Pastor Adeboye should know better, which church doesn't  recognized its founder?? NONE
CAC, TAC, Cherubim and seraphim. and so on,we all know Orimolade and Joseph Ayo babalola. so why wont Redeem show some respect

THE FEAR OF GOD IS THE BEGINNING OF WISDOM. I don't know what is wrong with some Nigerians and many are ignorance and less thinking faculty. Many are been brain washed in some of these churches that they couldn't think and differentiate from right to wrong. [b]"We always cote do not touch the anointing". [/b]First, I want us to know that nobody is perfect. Pastor Adeboye was choosing by Pa. Akindamoye the founder of RCCG to oversee the affairs of the church. If the choosing by the founder was directed by God nobody can say and that is between late Pa. Akindamoye and God. People think RCCG was founded by Pastor Adeboye until lately that everybody knew it was Pa. Akindamoye. I learnt that nothing was established in the name of the founder as a respect for what he has suffered for and this should not be. If he has not established RCCG nobody will know redeem church.

Pastor Adeboye might have a good intention with fear of God in mind, working hard to the success of this church by the time he stepped in as overseer. He has listened to the bad advices of people around him that are governing the church. He is fisher of men and should not be fisher of wealth. A man of God or anointed of God will reap the fruits of the gentiles because they will not lack. But, some bad eggs among the people governing the church have advised him wrongly because of their own selfish end to go for things of this world by purchasing private jet. They knew if pastor Adeboye have a jet they will have limousines. Pastor Adeboye has gone out of 100% spiritual calling and inspiration because he will be thinking about spirit and these flashy things like houses, cars, private jets, how to pay pilots and maintain all these things that will be left on earth when God demand his soul. He should think back to how he has started or called and the spiritual level he was then to present days of acquiring wealth. I know he is eating the fruits of his labour by living a good life, good home, car and better things around him, but not to excess that will bring eyebrow or insult to his calling or being ridicule because of things that you will not go with him. Let him do it right. Everybody that associate themselves with anointing of God should always remember David and Solomon.

Pastor Adeboye should sell those private jets and excess things that he has acquired for himself and think about how to concentrate on the followers that could not have two meals a day, that are coming to church crying hard to the heavenly father for rescue. God will not come down from heaven and that is why he has appointed him to oversees His sheep. Pastor Adeboye cannot say he doesn't know this that some people cannot afford meals among his followers. Jesus Christ was there providing for the masses that are hungry. I want him to go deeper in spirit and meditate on this and see what God demand of him.

My advice to Akindamoye's family is that, you have to blame your brother for not seeking other family consent before the publication, but you will need him one day, one time or the other note this. You have done a good thing by intervening to stop the division of this organization and defend Pastor adeboye because of his effort to sustain the church, but you have to be watchful of what you are writing or saying now because people will use it against your family after Pastor Adeboye might have retired.
Re: RCCG Founder's Family Wants Election For Pastor Adeboye's Successor by stave9ja(m): 2:17pm On Apr 10, 2012
Many of this ignorant posting surprises me

first, what is a private jet, it is a mobile device use in getting to other countries without the delay of the normal airport. its like you car because you dont want public transport to scatter your plans and schedules. many Nigerians abroad have jets and no one is shouting. Put yourself in the shoes of a popular man of God, presidents are waiting for you in a country outside nigeria, and one drunk captain delayed your flight for 8 hours till you miss the program. As an influential person and a man sought by all the only way you ca keep to time is have your private cars, jets.

I know that the Akindayomi's have a special house in camp. Adeboye's new house was built when presidents and their wives and governors beg to sleep under the same roof as the GO. so he had no choice but build something to accomodate them all

check your infor before posting

1 Like

Re: RCCG Founder's Family Wants Election For Pastor Adeboye's Successor by darealez(m): 6:59pm On Oct 15, 2012
WhyAWhy:

I always try to be objective in life,  my own father is a well established man and rich in his own way,  I am pursuing my life personally with minimal help from his side but I still have his support if I require,  when I finally get established tomorrow was it because of my own father's riches? So take away Adeboye's son from this, I am sick and tired of people trying to mentally figure out why someone has to be properous in life or not

If Akindayomi's family require support it shouldn't even be a public knowledge because to start with,  we were not told that the Church started and has been sustained on Akindayomi's Wealth so what's all this crap about "compensation". I am trying to imagine Azikwe or Awolowo's family holding nigeria to ransom because dem papa had a hand in Naija's walk to freedom. Mschew

Re: RCCG Founder's Family Wants Election For Pastor Adeboye's Successor by nannyo(f): 4:43pm On Nov 11, 2012
9) The Akindayomi family will like full disclosures of the private assets of top decision makers at the RCCG including real property and all bank accounts.

10) The Akindayomi family would like the general overseer Pastor Adeboye to stop putting his name in extra large bold typeface on websites and literature relating to the RCCG. We believe this is being done to covertly take over the legacy of the RCCG.
[sub][/sub]They are bunch of rebellious jokers. They want to make spiritual things carnal, the founder saw them and a whole lot of people before handing over to Adegboye. Am sure some other person would have crumbled the church by now or turn it to somthing else. Anyways, I believe God will see Pst Adegboye through all these.
Re: RCCG Founder's Family Wants Election For Pastor Adeboye's Successor by pure123: 3:56pm On Nov 13, 2012
UHMMM....GOD WILL SAVE US OOOO............. I THINK CHURCH SHOULD BE A PLACE TO WORSHIP GOD (PLS CORRECT ME IF I AM WRONG) WHY ALL THESE? WELL I RESERVE MY COMMENT TILL A JUDGEMENT DAY THAT GOD HIMSELF WILL JUDGE ALL OF US!
Re: RCCG Founder's Family Wants Election For Pastor Adeboye's Successor by ijeoma100: 12:08pm On Mar 20, 2013
Does any one know who is currently on the Board of Trustees of the RCCG? I've checked their website and the information seems not to be listed.
Re: RCCG Founder's Family Wants Election For Pastor Adeboye's Successor by bojokayode(m): 6:00pm On May 25, 2013
mosh_musth: Church money is like Oil Money, am going to build a church at the backyard of my pa house from now you all should address as Pastor Moshood Mustapha in fews years am going to accumulate A replica of Buckingham palace just like pa adeboye,fleets of cars,2 private jets one for me and the other for my aides, grin and make History by being d first pastor that will marry just 9 wives and 47 children the church members will definately take care of them, Church Money sweet ooooo b4 I commot my muslim bro and sis I wish you all Ramadan Kareem,
I tink u need help,is dat how u talk about ur islamic clerics?I tink its the same hatred in the heart of ur bokoharam brodas that pushed u to make the statements u made.If church money swee like that,alhaji/Alfa go start ur own let's see how far you'll go
Re: RCCG Founder's Family Wants Election For Pastor Adeboye's Successor by bojokayode(m): 6:12pm On May 25, 2013
ILuvAss63: Adeboye is like a farmer who cultivated a farm on another person's land and wants to keep all of the harvest to himself . How Godly and righteous is that ?
Its a pity at at this age&time so many people still talk because they must SAY SUMTIN but reasonable people talk because they HAVE SUMTIN TOo SAY.
Re: RCCG Founder's Family Wants Election For Pastor Adeboye's Successor by teoo: 3:10pm On Jul 01, 2013
kalokalo: RCCG is a registered charity or not-for-profit. It is therefore unheard of that the children and grand children of the founder of RCCG want the organization to be accountable to them. It is like saying that the descendants of the founder of the International Red Cross should control and eat from the organization. An incorporated organization is by law distinct from its founders and is a legal entity / person

The only thing I can support is if the late Pa Akindayomi has a surviving widow, then the church should support her till she dies. The kids and grand kids are already pastors in RCCG  so what more do they want.  Pastor Adeboye's kids cannot take over from him when he passes on. The church will continue to be run by someone else. The leadership of a church is not something to be toyed. The Celestial Church of Christ is an example!
Mama Akindayomi has since bin buried years ago.
Re: RCCG Founder's Family Wants Election For Pastor Adeboye's Successor by Etfash(m): 1:43pm On Sep 02, 2014
Well, I know that there would be 3 eras for the RCCG; it is at the 2nd, which is the most glorious of the three. I am surprised the whole thing is panning out this soon.

Having said the above, i enjoin fellow pilgrims to be calm; the journey is almost over- earnestly wait for the sound of the last trump.

Those whose hearts are stirred up may also open up to the Master's knock and join us.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Stories Behind Great Hymns / Can I Still Go To Church After Having Sex On A Sunday Morning? / Daddy Freeze Reacts To Apostle Suleman’s Private Jet

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.