Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,061 members, 7,859,826 topics. Date: Thursday, 13 June 2024 at 07:44 PM

Dunamis Church Members Are More Than 8m Under Dr. Paul Eneche - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dunamis Church Members Are More Than 8m Under Dr. Paul Eneche (1032 Views)

Pastor Paul Eneche Blasts Governors / See The Moment Peter Obi Was Introduced In Dunamis Church By Dr Becky Eneche / Activists Arrested & Beaten At Dunamis Church For Wearing Buhari Must Go Shirts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dunamis Church Members Are More Than 8m Under Dr. Paul Eneche by EdoBoy90(m): 8:14am On Jul 30, 2022
We are fully ready for 2023 Presidential Elections.

My Pastor has communicated to us and we will take defeat to their campaigns. We will give them ta surprise defeat at the polls.

Never again will Nigerians be taken for granted.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dunamis Church Members Are More Than 8m Under Dr. Paul Eneche by yyba: 8:17am On Jul 30, 2022
And only 1200 has PVC the remaining are online typing 8 millions
EdoBoy90:

My Pastor has communicated to us and we will take defeat to their campaigns. We will give them ta surprise defeat at the polls.

1 Like

Re: Dunamis Church Members Are More Than 8m Under Dr. Paul Eneche by wallarwallar(m): 8:39am On Jul 30, 2022
Ur pastor ur God. Na wao for some Christian oooo our pastor said and that is the final. Life and destiny going down at the expense of Church growth to feed some corrupt families that Churches hv become dere personal properties.. Apart from Catholic church all dis pentecostal are private businesses

1 Like

Re: Dunamis Church Members Are More Than 8m Under Dr. Paul Eneche by Nukilia: 8:58am On Jul 30, 2022
APC will go down in history as a party of doom and failure

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dunamis Church Members Are More Than 8m Under Dr. Paul Eneche by SHINJA: 9:01am On Jul 30, 2022
wallarwallar:
Ur pastor ur God. Na wao for some Christian oooo our pastor said and that is the final. Life and destiny going down at the expense of Church growth to feed some corrupt families that Churches hv become dere personal properties.. Apart from Catholic church all dis pentecostal are private businesses

Abdul are you done crying

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dunamis Church Members Are More Than 8m Under Dr. Paul Eneche by tony0806: 9:18am On Jul 30, 2022
wallarwallar:

Same way most Imams were preaching Buhari in their mosques in 2014, and they all followed. Same way we shall follow Pastors that understand God's timing.

8 Likes

Re: Dunamis Church Members Are More Than 8m Under Dr. Paul Eneche by VladimirPutiin(m): 9:48am On Jul 30, 2022
wallarwallar:

Same way your imams in the mosques tell you who you should vote for.. or you think we don’t know how the sheiks and imam campaigned rigorously for Buhari and now they are currently campaigning for Atiku.

4 Likes

Re: Dunamis Church Members Are More Than 8m Under Dr. Paul Eneche by Chiboy419: 10:23am On Jul 30, 2022
Peter obi can never become the president of Nigeria na so Tinubu supporter talk ham

Make dem wait for us christian to show dem pepper

I will talk it and still talk it again this election is between atiku and obi tinubu is out of the space

4 Likes

Re: Dunamis Church Members Are More Than 8m Under Dr. Paul Eneche by Nobody: 10:46am On Jul 30, 2022
EdoBoy90:

And the 8m are obidiently following him yet not all are living like he does. Better wake up from your dream because even as followers of Jesus not everyone are doing same 100% because of personal interest.
Re: Dunamis Church Members Are More Than 8m Under Dr. Paul Eneche by Nobody: 10:54am On Jul 30, 2022
Chiboy419:
Peter obi can never become the president of Nigeria na so Tinubu supporter talk ham

Make dem wait for us christian to show dem pepper

I will talk it and still talk it again this election is between atiku and obi tinubu is out of the space

Which of them because I'm not supporting and will never give my vote to him and same with friends I've discussed with even igbos alike. So ensure you are convinced about what you just typed here
Re: Dunamis Church Members Are More Than 8m Under Dr. Paul Eneche by Massdamm(m): 11:26am On Jul 30, 2022
Even that 8m
BATified voters still there
Atikulate still there
Obidient still there

So erased the mindset that 8m people's we only vote for obi
Everybody with a different perspective, the way you see it from your angle different from the way I see mine.....

I'm BATified wink wink
Re: Dunamis Church Members Are More Than 8m Under Dr. Paul Eneche by Truthisunique2: 11:28am On Jul 30, 2022
SHINJA:

Abdul are you done crying
grin Abdul actually mean slave

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Only Lagos State Can Boast Of Other Developed Areas Apart From State Capital / Rivers State People Will Forever Be Grateful To Gov Wike For His Stand On IPOB. / Tinubu Was Right When He Said That He Turned Lagos From Jungle To Megacity(photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.