Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,213 members, 7,836,033 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:26 PM

Presidency: Obasanjo Woos North For Obi/Baba-Ahmed - Newtelegraphng - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Presidency: Obasanjo Woos North For Obi/Baba-Ahmed - Newtelegraphng (47453 Views)

Peter Obi, Baba-ahmed Meet Obasanjo In Abeokuta / PDP Set To Take Over Adamawa State - NewTelegraphng / Presidency: ‘Obasanjo Shocked Over Atiku’s Emergence As PDP Flag Bearer’ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Presidency: Obasanjo Woos North For Obi/Baba-Ahmed - Newtelegraphng by Queenslander(f): 1:13am On Jul 31, 2022
Mrtaye:

Bo se ma je niyen �
I don't understand,. What do you mean? Type in English please..
Re: Presidency: Obasanjo Woos North For Obi/Baba-Ahmed - Newtelegraphng by tunapawizzy: 1:23am On Jul 31, 2022
SU50:

Calamity befell Nigeria when obasanjo emerged president, he is everything and worse than those 2.
This is so not true......did you actively operate in the economy when OBJ was president. Do you know how many SMEs OBJs economic policies gave birth to....the man's only undoing was third-term agenda...but in terms of driving economic growth and and influx of investors from the the international market, give it to him.
Re: Presidency: Obasanjo Woos North For Obi/Baba-Ahmed - Newtelegraphng by Queenslander(f): 1:26am On Jul 31, 2022
newnigerdelta00:

Wetin you know
☺️ I wasn't referring to small minded provincials like yourself.. ❌
Re: Presidency: Obasanjo Woos North For Obi/Baba-Ahmed - Newtelegraphng by Morphinne: 1:45am On Jul 31, 2022
Zeezenho:

Well we voted obj Because he is a Yoruba and we see them as our southern brothers. We igbos will always support our yorubas brothers projects.
I’ll have to issue my usual disclaimer again because the more I engage you the more free publicity I’m doing for one of the people I abhor so much (Nigerian politicians in general). I feel ashamed seeing myself arguing on behalf of these evil politicians but what brought about this is the wanton display of arrogance by many uncouth Igbo youth online (because I have ibo friends offline and I don’t see any sign of insanity in any of them) perhaps giving an igbo man a phone + internet automatically leads to insanity because I still don’t understand why a particular set of people would be threatening to kill other people who don’t agree with their political inclination. It’s nothing short of insanity. The point here is that if we, the youth, all agree to deal with these thieves in power, then y’all should stop hyping a man that’s just one of the many problems we’re facing. Achievements-wise, he’s nothing to write home about. This is now a case of mobbing a thief from a different community while protecting yours. The Igbo youth who are supposed to hold their respective leaders in various capacities accountable for their sorry lives are busy shouting Tinubu like he’s the cause of their misfortunes. Meanwhile, these hopeless fools are living freely in Lagos o, a city built by this same BAT. You guys are enjoying economic freedom in Lagos and many other southern western states because someone/a group of persons made it possible. Even Obi had to move to Lagos after his tenure. This same Obi even once claimed that he had no house in Lagos. If you hate Lai Mohammed, why then, do you love his blood brother, Mr Obituary (him too lie)? What legacy did Obi leave in Anambra to deserve so much hype? On the contrary, I can confidently count a number of things that could be credited to BAT.
Again, they are all thieves and none among them is my favorite but we’re now left in a dilemma to choose btw the devil and the deep blue sea. BAT is still the most competent going by his track record of achievements. Why is no one talking about reasons why Obi is the better choice? We only want someone among you guys to convince us but here you are, doing just the opposite. Igbos want our votes by insulting us online while threatening to kill any of their own kinsmen who decides to support someone else, yet you want us to believe that Obi is not an Igbo agenda
Manners maketh man. Pls abolish your cultures and traditions if those are what make you guys to be grossly mannerless in the ways you address people.
You’re only demarketing the hopeless thief.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Presidency: Obasanjo Woos North For Obi/Baba-Ahmed - Newtelegraphng by Zeezenho: 3:46am On Jul 31, 2022
Morphinne:

I’ll have to issue my usual disclaimer again because the more I engage you the more free publicity I’m doing for one of the people I abhor so much (Nigerian politicians in general). I feel ashamed seeing myself arguing on behalf of these evil politicians but what brought about this is the wanton display of arrogance by many uncouth Igbo youth online (because I have ibo friends offline and I don’t see any sign of insanity in any of them) perhaps giving an igbo man a phone + internet automatically leads to insanity because I still don’t understand why a particular set of people would be threatening to kill other people who don’t agree with their political inclination. It’s nothing short of insanity. The point here is that if we, the youth, all agree to deal with these thieves in power, then y’all should stop hyping a man that’s just one of the many problems we’re facing. Achievements-wise, he’s nothing to write home about. This is now a case of mobbing a thief from a different community while protecting yours. The Igbo youth who are supposed to hold their respective leaders in various capacities accountable for their sorry lives are busy shouting Tinubu like he’s the cause of their misfortunes. Meanwhile, these hopeless fools are living freely in Lagos o, a city built by this same BAT. You guys are enjoying economic freedom in Lagos and many other southern western states because someone/a group of persons made it possible. Even Obi had to move to Lagos after his tenure. This same Obi even once claimed that he had no house in Lagos. If you hate Lai Mohammed, why then, do you love his blood brother, Mr Obituary (him too lie)? What legacy did Obi leave in Anambra to deserve so much hype? On the contrary, I can confidently count a number of things that could be credited to BAT.
Again, they are all thieves and none among them is my favorite but we’re now left in a dilemma to choose btw the devil and the deep blue sea. BAT is still the most competent going by his track record of achievements. Why is no one talking about reasons why Obi is the better choice? We only want someone among you guys to convince us but here you are, doing just the opposite. Igbos want our votes by insulting us online while threatening to kill any of their own kinsmen who decides to support someone else, yet you want us to believe that Obi is not an Igbo agenda
Manners maketh man. Pls abolish your cultures and traditions if those are what make you guys to be grossly mannerless in the ways you address people.
You’re only demarketing the hopeless thief.

What I see in you is an angry and highly bittered individual with high level of bigotry.i really wander the class of Igbo men you have as friends. May be Igbo boys that don't know different between left and right .

Going back to your episode to sell an unsellable fellow like tinubu let me start with Lagos was in existence before tinubu father was born and have been a mega city every Nigerian built together including myself.

Alhaji lateef jakande is an example of good governors that build Lagos. he built school in practically every avenue in Lagos state build estates everywhere that till date jacande estates is everywhere and are still Lagos state properties not jacandes can you say the same of tinubu? The answer is no

Your tinubu is the worst governor Lagos ever produced.his system of politics is so dirty and uncivilized to the extend that no sane Yoruba man is with tinubu..

Let me give you an example if your tinubu is seriously he should have reproduced a politician he can trust to hand over his political programs to but greed will never allow him to even on his sic bed .

About obi and Igbo men living in lagos.we don't live in tinubu Lagos we live in former Nigerian capital city that we all built together with our common wealth ...
Re: Presidency: Obasanjo Woos North For Obi/Baba-Ahmed - Newtelegraphng by aribisala0(m): 7:12am On Jul 31, 2022
Polchiz:

You have never reasoned beyond tribalism anyway.

Nobody is surprise. Even the North knows the reason you supported them in 2015 and they will pay you back in 2023.

Watch the North disappoint you come 2023 and then you will get sense.
More stupid talk. I supported the North?
Well I do not support Tinubu so explain to me what will happen in 2023 that will disappoint me?
Re: Presidency: Obasanjo Woos North For Obi/Baba-Ahmed - Newtelegraphng by aribisala0(m): 7:13am On Jul 31, 2022
Polchiz:

You are wrong

We had a choice in 2003: Ojukwu (APGA), Jim Nwobodo (UNPP), Ike Nwachukwu (NDP), Arthur Nwankwo (PMP)

Yet we voted your son (OBJ) again even when the King of the whole Igbo land (Eze Igbo Gburugburu) in the person of Ojukwu was on ballot.

Heaven will judge any Yoruba that accuses Igbos of Tribalism.

We know the tribe that are highly tribalistic in Nigeria.
So why do you hate Obasanjo so much. Hypocrites? You voted him twice you say

How come you nevr have anything good to say about your beloved Obasanjo
Why do Eboes hate Obasanjo? It is not just Obasanjo you hate but anything Yoruba.
Spare me the nyposcrisy

Re: Presidency: Obasanjo Woos North For Obi/Baba-Ahmed - Newtelegraphng by Morphinne: 9:59am On Jul 31, 2022
Zeezenho:

What I see in you is an angry and highly bittered individual with high level of bigotry.i really wander the class of Igbo men you have as friends. May be Igbo boys that don't know different between left and right .

Going back to your episode to sell an unsellable fellow like tinubu let me start with Lagos was in existence before tinubu father was born and have been a mega city every Nigerian built together including myself.

Alhaji lateef jakande is an example of good governors that build Lagos. he built school in practically every avenue in Lagos state build estates everywhere that till date jacande estates is everywhere and are still Lagos state properties not jacandes can you say the same of tinubu? The answer is no

Your tinubu is the worst governor Lagos ever produced.his system of politics is so dirty and uncivilized to the extend that no sane Yoruba man is with tinubu..

Let me give you an example if your tinubu is seriously the should have reproduced a politician he can trust to hand over his political programs to but greed will never allow him to even on his sic bed .

About obi and Igbo men living in lagos.we don't live in tinubu Lagos we live in former Nigerian capital city that we all built together with our common wealth ...
Thanks for the compliments. At least I’m glad you could see the anger in me and my writeup but mind you, I’m angry at virtually all of them and this anger has been compounded by your kinsmen who are bunch of uncircumcised, inconsequential minorities from the land of the lost jews. Read the writeup again but this time, to understand and not just to reply because you’re already sounding like one of them.
Your blind support for Mr obituary would have made sense assuming it was Anambra that everyone, including you, is claiming to own today just the way you ‘developers’ are trying so hard to claim other people’s land and sweat (imagine say na Anambra everybody dey try gum body claim say na no man’s land grin)
So una like better thing. Even mr obituary couldn’t live in the state he turned around in just 8 years and had to be a refugee in Lagos cheesy and you insane lots want me to vote a man whose main achievement for 8 years was that he was able to save some money grin
A visionary leader won’t be after saving money but after building unforgettable projects and legacies.
Again, list those Mr Obituary’s projects as Anambra Governor that makes him standout and best fit for this presidential seat. if you have no coherent answer or try to evade this question again, mr man, kindly go take the back seat and stay silent forever.
Again, Obituary is an Igbo agenda, live with it sire wink
Re: Presidency: Obasanjo Woos North For Obi/Baba-Ahmed - Newtelegraphng by Justiceleague1: 10:01am On Jul 31, 2022
aribisala0:
Not true Southerners did not rally around Abiola and why did these so called southerners choose Obasanjo instead of Falae whom the Yoruba supported or are Yorubas not "southerners"
So the yorubas never voted Obj,not a single one voted Obj 1999? And again,so Obj is nolonger a yoruba,hmmm wonderful!

Also what do you have to say when the entire yorubas backed Obj 2003?
Re: Presidency: Obasanjo Woos North For Obi/Baba-Ahmed - Newtelegraphng by aribisala0(m): 10:09am On Jul 31, 2022
Justiceleague1:

So the your as,not a single one voted Obj and so Obj is nolonger a yoruba again,hmmm wonderful!

Also what do you have to say when the entire yorubas backed Obj 2003?
Speak English You are not communicating
Re: Presidency: Obasanjo Woos North For Obi/Baba-Ahmed - Newtelegraphng by Polchiz(m): 10:09am On Jul 31, 2022
aribisala0:
So why do you hate Obasanjo so much. Hypocrites? You voted him twice you say

How come you nevr have anything good to say about your beloved Obasanjo
Why do Eboes hate Obasanjo? It is not just Obasanjo you hate but anything Yoruba.
Spare me the nyposcrisy

Igbos hate Obasanjo in your deluded head.

What a deluded little mug.

Hate Obasanjo in what sense?

Who were the champions of OBJ administration.

You know nothing about history.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Presidency: Obasanjo Woos North For Obi/Baba-Ahmed - Newtelegraphng by Justiceleague1: 10:22am On Jul 31, 2022
Polchiz:

Igbos hate Obasanjo in your deluded head.

What a deluded little mug.

Hate Obasanjo in what sense?

Who were the champions of OBJ administration.

You know nothing about history.
He's one old old fella with a warped fixated mindset against the Igbos.
I'm even shocked at the above,Igbos hate Obj!!!!!
For what?

He's simply grasping at straws,typical when they got nothing reasonable to say anymore
Anything Igbos and they start digging for maps, statistics,etc,from the anywhere!!!

Just last week,the sacked accountant general who embezzled about #90bn was in court..the thing is,these self appointed afonja ministers of Igbo affairs don't know about such,they don't even care...but if that accountant general was an Igbo person or SS,ahhhhhh,they would've flooded NL with stories of their hate and bitterness and frustrations grin
Re: Presidency: Obasanjo Woos North For Obi/Baba-Ahmed - Newtelegraphng by Mrtaye: 10:46am On Jul 31, 2022
Queenslander:
I don't understand,. What do you mean? Type in English please..
Na so e go be Omalichanwa
Re: Presidency: Obasanjo Woos North For Obi/Baba-Ahmed - Newtelegraphng by Queenslander(f): 11:07am On Jul 31, 2022
Mrtaye:

Na so e go be Omalichanwa
Okay, thank you ☺️❣️
Re: Presidency: Obasanjo Woos North For Obi/Baba-Ahmed - Newtelegraphng by Mrtaye: 12:24pm On Jul 31, 2022
Queenslander:
Okay, thank you ☺️❣️
Love you too �����

1 Like

Re: Presidency: Obasanjo Woos North For Obi/Baba-Ahmed - Newtelegraphng by Mayeldah(m): 1:29pm On Jul 31, 2022
casualobserver:

If you don’t know what Awo did in just 5 years in office that still endure 63 years after he left office, then you are not worthy of any further responses. As for MKO, the thought of a fellow Egba man surpassing him is unfathomable to OBJ. Like I said you are not yoruba, if you are yoruba you won’t be asking. There is a reason Obasanjo built his house at the hilltop of Abeokuta overlooking the town, if you know you know. As far as OBJ is concerned no yoruba man will surpass him!!!!

Anything OBJ is a curse!! Go ahead and vote whoever OBJ is endorsing, I am not trying to stop you but his record of leaders/ successors he endorsed is there and don’t say you weren’t warned!!!!

Conspiracy theory, that's all I can say.
Re: Presidency: Obasanjo Woos North For Obi/Baba-Ahmed - Newtelegraphng by casualobserver: 2:18pm On Jul 31, 2022
Mayeldah:

Conspiracy theory, that's all I can say.

There are facts and there are conspiracy theories.

OBJ installed Shagari, yaradua, Jonathan,Buhari. How did they do?

OBJ opposed Awo and Abiola and is now opposing Tinubu. Irrespective of your views on these 3 men, it’s supports the long held yoruba murmurs that OBJ will not support anyone especially a yoruba that will outshine him
Re: Presidency: Obasanjo Woos North For Obi/Baba-Ahmed - Newtelegraphng by deeva2: 3:06pm On Jul 31, 2022
Tinubu alone faced OBJ during his tenure and retired his godfatherism in Ogun state.

Northern respect Tinubu more than OBJ now.

Tinubu is a goal.

BAT 2023
Re: Presidency: Obasanjo Woos North For Obi/Baba-Ahmed - Newtelegraphng by myami: 11:04pm On Aug 03, 2022
Queenslander:
By his grace, the whole north will be obidient too.

Soon enough!! ✔️
where have you been? have been searching for you every where. did you go for service?
Re: Presidency: Obasanjo Woos North For Obi/Baba-Ahmed - Newtelegraphng by Queenslander(f): 3:33am On Aug 04, 2022
myami:
where have you been? have been searching for you every where. did you go for service?
Lool,. Was I missing? cheesy Where did you search?
Re: Presidency: Obasanjo Woos North For Obi/Baba-Ahmed - Newtelegraphng by Queenslander(f): 3:34am On Aug 04, 2022
myami:
Lool,. Was I missing? cheesy Yes!
Re: Presidency: Obasanjo Woos North For Obi/Baba-Ahmed - Newtelegraphng by myami: 2:43pm On Aug 04, 2022
Queenslander:
Lool,. Was I missing? cheesy Yes!
are you on whatsapp? I like your vibe
Re: Presidency: Obasanjo Woos North For Obi/Baba-Ahmed - Newtelegraphng by Queenslander(f): 3:59pm On Aug 04, 2022
myami:
are you on whatsapp? I like your vibe
Yes, Hmmm, you know me too well,. Buh I don't seem to know much about you,. Why is that though??
Re: Presidency: Obasanjo Woos North For Obi/Baba-Ahmed - Newtelegraphng by myami: 8:49pm On Aug 04, 2022
Queenslander:
Yes, Hmmm, you know me too well,. Buh I don't seem to know much about you,. Why is that though??
i'm one of those shadowy nairalanders. You can't see but i can see you
Re: Presidency: Obasanjo Woos North For Obi/Baba-Ahmed - Newtelegraphng by Queenslander(f): 6:27am On Aug 05, 2022
myami:
i'm one of those shadowy nairalanders. You can't see but i can see you
I see! ☹️
Re: Presidency: Obasanjo Woos North For Obi/Baba-Ahmed - Newtelegraphng by myami: 6:43am On Aug 05, 2022
Queenslander:
I see! ☹️
good morning. How about i send a dm?
Re: Presidency: Obasanjo Woos North For Obi/Baba-Ahmed - Newtelegraphng by Queenslander(f): 4:41am On Aug 06, 2022
myami:
good morning. How about i send a dm?
Go ahead!!
Re: Presidency: Obasanjo Woos North For Obi/Baba-Ahmed - Newtelegraphng by myami: 7:31pm On Aug 06, 2022
Queenslander:
Go ahead!!
done

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Ahmed Taiwo At Lekki Panel: 'I Wish I Brought A Rifle To Try It On You' - Jokes / Ned Nwoko Receives Certificate Of Return As Senator / Thugs Invade Abuja Industrial Estate, Loot Warehouses

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.