Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,126 members, 7,835,775 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:50 PM

Presidency: Obasanjo Woos North For Obi/Baba-Ahmed - Newtelegraphng - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Presidency: Obasanjo Woos North For Obi/Baba-Ahmed - Newtelegraphng (47452 Views)

Peter Obi, Baba-ahmed Meet Obasanjo In Abeokuta / PDP Set To Take Over Adamawa State - NewTelegraphng / Presidency: ‘Obasanjo Shocked Over Atiku’s Emergence As PDP Flag Bearer’ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Presidency: Obasanjo Woos North For Obi/Baba-Ahmed - Newtelegraphng by BetterNija: 12:42pm On Jul 30, 2022
Obasanjo has no single political relevancy even in Yoruba land where he comes from , not to talk of the North.
He has never won any election in his life in Yoruba land ..
He only used instruments of government to rig himself in during 2003 general election.
I am getting more joy from all these false hope from our noisy neighbors ...
Obsanjo of all people ..
No single legacy left behind ..
As it sand today, his state (Ogun state ) has the worse road network in he whole country ..
He only knows how to use federal government money to properties for his personal gains .
Ota farm was once operation feed the nation ..
1977 land decree ...Still have hundreds of acres of land in my state ...
Old robber

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Presidency: Obasanjo Woos North For Obi/Baba-Ahmed - Newtelegraphng by Tareq1105: 12:44pm On Jul 30, 2022
AntiTerrorist:

Islamisation Agenda: Buhari's Game Plan

Nigerians believe it or not. The game plan of the Fulani/Islamic agenda is for Buhari to subtly give in to be kidnapped by the Bandits who threatened to kidnap him and El Rufai. When they achieve this, they will go all the way to take over Aso Rock and establish a Caliphate.

This game plan had been concluded. Let the men that matter in Nigeria, the likes of Obasanjo, Danjuma and all non Muslim and non Fulani Governor's sit up and do something now to forestall this evil plan of the Jihadists in Nigeria. Another Afghanistan kind of take over is looming over Nigeria.

These people hijacked and abducted all the travellers in a Federal Government owned train and nothing was done. They invaded Kuje maximum prison and freed all their men and other criminals and Government kept quiet.

Painfully they threatened to kidnap the sitting President of the Federal Republic of Nigeria, without any quirmme, the President nodded his head. Lastly they pushed and attacked Abuja to test their military prowess and still there is no counteraction.

Nigerians, believe it or not, these people are not joking, they mean what they are doing. Let the Armed Forces rise now to this security challenges facing this country.
Fellow country men and women please make this write up go viral until it gets to those who could rise to checkmate this ugly situation.

Their plan B is staged coup d'etat or backdoor interim government so as buy more time to achieve their islamisation agenda. Nigerians be wise.

Huge joke taken too far please.

It's not possible. Nigeria is not Afghanistan. I'm a Yoruba man and I don't see bandits taking over my home state or town. It's possible in the North bcoz they look the same even with Malians, Nigerien, Chadians, Sahel people etc
Re: Presidency: Obasanjo Woos North For Obi/Baba-Ahmed - Newtelegraphng by aujile(m): 12:46pm On Jul 30, 2022
Queenslander:
By his grace, the whole north will be obidient too.

Soon enough!! ✔️
Phita obi pho phresident walahi

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Presidency: Obasanjo Woos North For Obi/Baba-Ahmed - Newtelegraphng by Bennycollins: 12:47pm On Jul 30, 2022
emsco:

You de there when him de pay?
It is known to the whole world that he paid. Amaechi has confirmed that people paid delegates. or is it the losers that paid?
Tinubu himself had declared before the primaries that he was going to fight dirty to secure power.
Re: Presidency: Obasanjo Woos North For Obi/Baba-Ahmed - Newtelegraphng by Rebetebaba: 12:50pm On Jul 30, 2022
Re: Presidency: Obasanjo Woos North For Obi/Baba-Ahmed - Newtelegraphng by SugarGirl44(f): 12:53pm On Jul 30, 2022
Akurakambe:
The political gladiators in the north are seriously rooting for Peter Obi. He's fast gaining massive acceptability in the whole northern Nigeria.

Afi gladiators grin
We keep hearing different names everyday.

We that believe Nigeria has expired would be here waiting for you guys to continue your wailing.
Not even an angel can fix Nigeria.

#DivideNigeriaToSaveLives

What the fulani has planned for you can't be cured with PVC.
Re: Presidency: Obasanjo Woos North For Obi/Baba-Ahmed - Newtelegraphng by babyfaceafrica: 12:56pm On Jul 30, 2022
Juanmike:
If he pitches his tent at Tinubu, him go get better levels ba?

Irrespective of who he supports, no level
Re: Presidency: Obasanjo Woos North For Obi/Baba-Ahmed - Newtelegraphng by derecho(m): 12:56pm On Jul 30, 2022
Nope bro...we aren't saying the same thing.Everyone is self-centered but it's in degrees.It's not a Yoruba culture to be selfless.It's a conscious and transformational thing.

Did you forget that OBJ is often abused for not using his office to favour yorubas? Why is that?
Remember, OBJ makes statements like :I am not a Yoruba president.

"There's no man who won't heap soil to his side when making a mound"

Not saying OBJ is transformed but it's rare to find selfless individuals.
Morphinne:

We’re still saying the same thing bruv. Being detribalized I.e liberal, is a Yoruba culture thing. And to tell you that I and many other Yorubas are like this, we still love this man and will never threaten him or anyone for having a divergent views. It’s not in our culture. Baba still remains our father. That’s what separates us from the two major extremities.
Re: Presidency: Obasanjo Woos North For Obi/Baba-Ahmed - Newtelegraphng by FLYFIRE(m): 12:59pm On Jul 30, 2022
Kennedyli:
Not just Obasanjo. Even the likes of Sanusi and all those who worked with Peter Obi in the banking sector and in SEC are secretly pushing for him.

This is the difference between Obi's ambition and that of Tinubu. Tinubu has to pay or coerce people to support him, while Obi's is organic.

https://rentic.app/send-request/
True talk brother, the LOVE IS MAD and we are READY grin grin grin

Re: Presidency: Obasanjo Woos North For Obi/Baba-Ahmed - Newtelegraphng by hacktonet: 1:02pm On Jul 30, 2022
Re: Presidency: Obasanjo Woos North For Obi/Baba-Ahmed - Newtelegraphng by Holluwhakemmy(f): 1:03pm On Jul 30, 2022
Nice one from Ebora Owu, we need change not APC type of change.
Re: Presidency: Obasanjo Woos North For Obi/Baba-Ahmed - Newtelegraphng by Tareq1105: 1:04pm On Jul 30, 2022
Vote4ObiDatti:

Stop deceiving yourself. Obasanjo was never half as bad or corrupt as these two criminals called BAT and Atiefku.

At least, one can easily see the humongous stolen wealth by these two old criminals. They've been spending millions of dollars like it's water that never dries. That's Nigeria's assets they stole!!

You think if Obasanjo stole like these criminals did, you won't have been observing it too?

Use your head!!!

Do you have an idea of the number of farms Obasanjo have all over this country? He got all these farms through his position.

You guys are indomie children. You should be patient to learn from those that are ahead of you.

Obasanjo is a multi billionaire. He stole more than Tinubu or Atiku.

Their difference is that Tinubu and Atiku are fine spenders but Obasanjo shishi no dey drop. And that explains why people don't like him bcoz Obasanjo would still want to take from you the poor.

His Amusement Park in Abeokuta is an expensive place to take children to on festive season. This is something that Tinubu or Atiku would give freely to children but not Obasanjo.

This is inspite of the fact that he built the Obasanjo Presidential Library with public donations.

You should ask yourself why Yorubas doesn't like him. You should ask yourself why Yorubas always vote against anyone Obasanjo is supporting.

Baba Obasanjo is selfish, greedy, self-centered and that's why he has never won any election in Abeokuta his home town not to talk of Yoruba land.

Tell Obasanjo to tell us 2 persons that made it in life through him and I will show you 10 persons that made it through Gbenga Daniel and 20 persons that made it through Tinubu.

That's the difference.
Re: Presidency: Obasanjo Woos North For Obi/Baba-Ahmed - Newtelegraphng by Eriokanmi: 1:04pm On Jul 30, 2022
Coolsperm:
Members of Yoruba Muslims pigs (YMP ) who believe in one Nigeria but did not believe in equity will soon be here
Stop the religous bigotry. We don't vote based on religion. Personally, my decision and preference for obi has nothing to do with religion. For instance, I voted Jonathan a Christian in 2011, buhari in 2015 and now, I'm voting obi.
Re: Presidency: Obasanjo Woos North For Obi/Baba-Ahmed - Newtelegraphng by noisy45(m): 1:07pm On Jul 30, 2022
Kennedyli:
Not just Obasanjo. Even the likes of Sanusi and all those who worked with Peter Obi in the banking sector and in SEC are secretly pushing for him.

This is the difference between Obi's ambition and that of Tinubu. Tinubu has to pay or coerce people to support him, while Obi's is organic.

https://rentic.app/send-request/

Goodluck Jonathan and Babangida inclusive they are pressuring Atiku to drop ambition for Peter Obi thats why the dubai atiku has not been serious with campaign.
Re: Presidency: Obasanjo Woos North For Obi/Baba-Ahmed - Newtelegraphng by Ibrahimmrfish(m): 1:07pm On Jul 30, 2022
Coolsperm:
Members of Yoruba Muslims pigs (YMP ) who believe in one Nigeria but did not believe in equity will soon be here
Keep it up, after insulting Yoruba Muslims and expect northern Muslims to be stupid enough to vote any iyamuri into office,keep up the good work,you are campaigning for Tinobu without knowing.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Presidency: Obasanjo Woos North For Obi/Baba-Ahmed - Newtelegraphng by obedience4(m): 1:11pm On Jul 30, 2022
Stepatatime:
I quote u because of your user name. I do think like u before but faith has taking over Obi movement, so have faith too

my name is obedience which my dad gave me.
Nothing related to the obi movement.
let have Faith thou
Re: Presidency: Obasanjo Woos North For Obi/Baba-Ahmed - Newtelegraphng by PARADIZEPRIEST: 1:11pm On Jul 30, 2022
DONT VOTE TRIBALISM OR RELIGION,VOTE COMPETENCE AND FITNESS grin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DfBzEAieaAM
Re: Presidency: Obasanjo Woos North For Obi/Baba-Ahmed - Newtelegraphng by Eriokanmi: 1:13pm On Jul 30, 2022
Mrtaye:

Bo se ma je niyen �
Beeni jare. Awa t'eko paapaa ma dibo fun obi. Some bigots have called me ipob taya, just because I refused to support Tinubu. They know obi is competent. They're not just getting in it. The era of tribal bigotry is over.
Re: Presidency: Obasanjo Woos North For Obi/Baba-Ahmed - Newtelegraphng by PARADIZEPRIEST: 1:14pm On Jul 30, 2022
MANIPULATION AMOUNG THE RULING CLASS SINCE 1960 TILL DATE. AL NIGERIA MONIES ARE WITH THE RULING CLASS NUMBER 150PEOPLE OR LESS MOSTLY HIDDEN OR STASHED OVERSEAS.
RULING CLASS ARE USING RELIGION TO DIVIDE THE MASSES AND OPPRESS MILLIONS WITH POVERTY ,ILLITERACY AND FEAR.
OPEN YOUR EYES IN 2023 ELECTION,EDUCATE YOUR ILLITERATE BROTHERS AND SISTERS.DONT VOTE TRIBALISM OR RELIGION,VOTE COMPETENCE AND FITNESS grin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DfBzEAieaAM
Re: Presidency: Obasanjo Woos North For Obi/Baba-Ahmed - Newtelegraphng by onuman: 1:18pm On Jul 30, 2022
Tareq1105:

So in your imagination, you think Obi can stop banditry and Boko Haram?

See, I'm not saying that Tinubu or Atiku can stop it either.

All politicians would need to be locked up in a room and forced to sign undertaking to put an end to banditry and Boko Haram. The insecurities is political and can only be solved by politicians across Party line.

The same goes for our Foreign Currency Management. Don't tell me obi. It's not Obi. In fact, he cannot solve the challenges. He doesn't have the capacity and experience. If we want Naira to take by its values, politicians across Party line would have to sit down and decide what the future of Naira would be.

The same goes for solving Power problem. Jonathan sold NEPA to wrong people who doesn't have the capacity to run a power company. Serious minded people lost the bid. Today most of them have gone under.

On Education, Buhari inherited federal government agreement with ASUU which Jonathan that signed the agreement in 2009 couldn't implement till he left office in 2015.
It's unfortunate that most people on social media are indomie children who are either voting for the very first time or doesn't even know how to vote and doesn't have deep understanding of how Nigeria got to where we are today.

Those of you shouting Obi Obi Obi as if you've gotten a messiah.

Buhari ovation was louder than this. He got there with determination and strength. Just a year and six months after, the powers of darkness gave him Sickness. The sickness weakened him to the point that he doesn't even know what each ministry and agencies of government are doing anymore and the heads are just doing there own things. This is someone we thought was our messiah.

In bold: unknown to you, the powers of darkness that gripped President Buhari is the skewed and lopsided political structure of Nigeria and the unitary government system in Nigeria.
North has gripped tight to the system, refused political restructuring, because north believe the structure and governance system favour the north.

If an American president or UK Prime minister is struck by a disease, the country shall still function optimaly, because the country was strutured well politically, with a good governance system.
Re: Presidency: Obasanjo Woos North For Obi/Baba-Ahmed - Newtelegraphng by Tareq1105: 1:20pm On Jul 30, 2022
noisy45:

Goodluck Jonathan and Babangida inclusive they are pressuring Atiku to drop ambition for Peter Obi thats why the dubai atiku has not been serious with campaign.

You guys are funny, you mean the north are persuading Atiku to drop him ambition for Obi? Is it not laughable? You better stop looking for expo and be ready for the rigorous campaign that's ahead of you. Who gives power easily?

You said Obi no dey give shishi, let's see when campaign start.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Presidency: Obasanjo Woos North For Obi/Baba-Ahmed - Newtelegraphng by MRAKBEE(m): 1:25pm On Jul 30, 2022
dynicks:
Agbado eaters right now at certain secluded outlets thinking about their lives and how far they've gone since they willingly got themselves injected with the urchin vaccine...

Did we actually do the right thing...?

Are we truly moving in the right direction?

Are we actually with the right team?

How are we even sure our right senses are still with us?...
Guy why na.. U get mouth oh
Re: Presidency: Obasanjo Woos North For Obi/Baba-Ahmed - Newtelegraphng by Kilometres: 1:30pm On Jul 30, 2022
popez:
Way to go your excellency!

Nigeria must work in our lifetime. Nigeria must be rescued from rogues and criminals. Nigerians must come together and elect a young, competent Nigerian to move our nation forward.

Vote common sense. Vote ObiBaba2023

My response is...do you think Osinbajo is not better than Obi with all the parameters you put up there? Even the likes of Akinwumi, Fayemi etc but it is Tinubu that is our choice for a reason beyond what you listed.

Thank you.
Re: Presidency: Obasanjo Woos North For Obi/Baba-Ahmed - Newtelegraphng by Wipper7000: 1:31pm On Jul 30, 2022
Abfinest007:
I believe obi will win
You are dreaming
Re: Presidency: Obasanjo Woos North For Obi/Baba-Ahmed - Newtelegraphng by Jolite(m): 1:31pm On Jul 30, 2022
Vinnie2000:
Very nice that Obasanjo is supporting Peter Obi.

He will never want either of his 2 Arch-enemies (Atiku and Tinubu) to smell Aso rock!

BTW, WHERE IS HELINIUS and other APC/Buhari/Tinubu goons
Are you talking of the Obasanjo that we all know as the architect of corruption in this country? Or your're gisting of the dog I instructed not to allow him Obasanjo come near my gate?
Re: Presidency: Obasanjo Woos North For Obi/Baba-Ahmed - Newtelegraphng by Tareq1105: 1:32pm On Jul 30, 2022
Eriokanmi:
Beeni jare. Awa t'eko paapaa ma dibo fun obi. Some bigots have called me ipob taya, just because I refused to support Tinubu. They know obi is competent. They're not just getting in it. The era of tribal bigotry is over.

What do you know about competence?

Has Obi been tried or you think Anambra is federal?

Agba lo to Oro lo.

We saw Fashola in ministry of Power, Works and Housing. Fashola that performed well in Lagos.

I bet you, for 4 yrs Obi would not know what to do.

When we say Nigeria is in boundage you think say na play?

Ask Buhari when next you see him why he suddenly became inactive.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Presidency: Obasanjo Woos North For Obi/Baba-Ahmed - Newtelegraphng by jaxxy(m): 1:35pm On Jul 30, 2022
We have a winning team people. grin cool
Re: Presidency: Obasanjo Woos North For Obi/Baba-Ahmed - Newtelegraphng by Dorakay93(m): 1:42pm On Jul 30, 2022
Obi is good though but obasanjo is looking for an errand boy, he needs a loyal Godson so that he can control the centre too.
Re: Presidency: Obasanjo Woos North For Obi/Baba-Ahmed - Newtelegraphng by SU50: 1:43pm On Jul 30, 2022
oladipuposadeeq:
very big lie, naija was way better during OBJ's tenure. Now, you can't sleep and snore in most parts of the North. Even the country capital is vibrating small small.

Guy, I am in the north. I hate when people talk about the north as though its one small hamlet they are used to.

Obj had the opportunity to put this country in the path of progress, twice, he failed.
Re: Presidency: Obasanjo Woos North For Obi/Baba-Ahmed - Newtelegraphng by SU50: 1:47pm On Jul 30, 2022
onuman:

In bold: unknown to you, the powers of darkness that gripped President Buhari is the skewed and lopsided political structure of Nigeria and the unitary government system in Nigeria.
North has gripped tight to the system, refused political restructuring, because north believe the structure and governance system favour the north.

If an American president or UK Prime minister is struck by a disease, the country shall still function optimaly, because the country was strutured well politically, with a good governance system.

Seriously??
Re: Presidency: Obasanjo Woos North For Obi/Baba-Ahmed - Newtelegraphng by Tadipexs: 1:54pm On Jul 30, 2022
Get a chance to work and earn 75,000 Naira by just working from home every month

Earn 75,000 Naira writing articles working from home

This project is flexible for full time workers. Just 3-4 hours of work activity per day is all you need to do this, so it's suitable for 9-5ers

Hurry up and apply today

Send in your application. My WhatsApp contact - Zero Seven Zero Five Four Zero One Fourteen Fifty-Four

Good Luck
Re: Presidency: Obasanjo Woos North For Obi/Baba-Ahmed - Newtelegraphng by Eriokanmi: 1:59pm On Jul 30, 2022
Tareq1105:

What do you know about competence?

Has Obi been tried or you think Anambra is federal?

Agba lo to Oro lo.

We saw Fashola in ministry of Power, Works and Housing. Fashola that performed well in Lagos.

I bet you, for 4 yrs Obi would not know what to do.

When we say Nigeria is in boundage you think say na play?

Ask Buhari when next you see him why he suddenly became inactive.
Don't mention buhari here pls.He's a failure. I just wasted my vote on him. Jonathan did far more than him. The state of the nation today is a proof. You don't need a magician to rule Nigeria. A man of integrity who doesn't belong to the elite is all we need . So that he'd not select on whose toes to step. Tinubu can't probe the privatisation of nepa for instance when the same man owns one of the discos. He won't go there. Put a square peg in a square hole and see any government progress.

Truly agba lo mo imu erin fon ( that is, it's an elder who knows how to blow the horn or nose of an elephant better) but all of them are so corrupt and selfish. They had the opportunity to put things right but they all failed woefully. They're the reason Nigeria is so poor and backward today. I read earlier where Obasanjo was said to have supported obi. He's one of those who destroyed Nigeria. We don't need his class anymore

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Teenager Threatens To Commit Suicide If Buhari Does Not Resign / Ahmed Taiwo At Lekki Panel: 'I Wish I Brought A Rifle To Try It On You' - Jokes / Thugs Invade Abuja Industrial Estate, Loot Warehouses

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.