Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,287 members, 7,836,271 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:31 AM

Amber Heard Declares Bankruptcy, Unable To Pay Johnny Depp - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Amber Heard Declares Bankruptcy, Unable To Pay Johnny Depp (44072 Views)

British Billionaire Bob Bull Declares Bankruptcy, Owes £725 Million In Debts. / Amber Heard Is 'broke' Due To Mounting Legal Fees, Can’t Pay Johnny Depp $10.4m / Amber Rose Shares Photo Of Her Boyfriend, Sleeping After She ”knocked Him Out” (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Amber Heard Declares Bankruptcy, Unable To Pay Johnny Depp by Ebubu3: 12:26pm On Jul 30, 2022
Riversstate:
grin

If na Naija

The judge for don collect pussy and father the woman undecided
grin
Re: Amber Heard Declares Bankruptcy, Unable To Pay Johnny Depp by Geofavor(m): 12:26pm On Jul 30, 2022
Ibime:

Yep. Bankruptcy can be claimed when your debts outweigh your assets and that $8m is more than her net worth
The media is trying to cover up for her. That woman is worth a lot more. I'm sure she is worth at least ×2 of what is estimated in the image below.

She's not broke. She is just refusing to pay up. She should start selling everything she has to generate the funds. Men have been doing this for years.

2 Likes

Re: Amber Heard Declares Bankruptcy, Unable To Pay Johnny Depp by escapadechuks: 12:27pm On Jul 30, 2022
She must pay him. She de madt.

1 Like

Re: Amber Heard Declares Bankruptcy, Unable To Pay Johnny Depp by Ibime(m): 12:27pm On Jul 30, 2022
GloriousGbola:

So? Fifty ran the same game if I recall. I forget who he was supposed to pay. Then there were all those 50 cent is worth 50 cents meme.

For a clearly manipulative person like Ms heard, this is all in the game. I still fk you even though you won the case.

That's how the game goes. 50 declared on just $5m judgement to Rick Ross BM. Amber Heard was only worth like less than $10m before the case, deduct $6m for legal fees and security expense, she doesn't have the judgement money. Na to prostrate for Johnny Depp remain
Re: Amber Heard Declares Bankruptcy, Unable To Pay Johnny Depp by escapadechuks: 12:28pm On Jul 30, 2022
posty56:
angry, person that signed $15 million book deal , rubbish! she must cough out that money by fire by force , women in the west side always gets soft landing, Johnny Depp paid Amber heard almost $10 million just from mere accusations,now e reach her turn ,she don declare bankruptcy, cough out that money evil bitch!

Seconded.

1 Like

Re: Amber Heard Declares Bankruptcy, Unable To Pay Johnny Depp by Ckonnet: 12:29pm On Jul 30, 2022
WiszyFraud:
Did you know??

Men also cry. Men also break down. Men also suffer mental illness. Men also have suicidal thoughts.

There’s nothing like “man up”. Ask your man if he’s ok. Ask again and listen. Show men love and care. Men also need your support.

lipsrsealed

No be wetin I dey tell one shawty wey me n them try settle down, our mothers are different infact.i no fit shout again.
Re: Amber Heard Declares Bankruptcy, Unable To Pay Johnny Depp by tsdarkside(m): 12:29pm On Jul 30, 2022
Basicend:

Yes, she is very pretty but a serpent by nature.

which pretty....??
this is standard looks for them....
Re: Amber Heard Declares Bankruptcy, Unable To Pay Johnny Depp by Ckonnet: 12:30pm On Jul 30, 2022
Ibime:

That's how the game goes. 50 declared on just $5m judgement to Rick Ross BM. Amber Heard was only worth like less than $10m before the case, deduct $6m for legal fees and security expense, she doesn't have the judgement money. Na to prostrate for Johnny Depp remain

Johnny go forgive her sha but if not there are other ways to catch her.
Re: Amber Heard Declares Bankruptcy, Unable To Pay Johnny Depp by Ibime(m): 12:31pm On Jul 30, 2022
Geofavor:

The media is trying to cover up for her. That woman is worth a lot more. I'm sure she is worth at least ×2 of what is estimated in the image below.

She's not broke. She is just refusing to pay up. She should start selling everything she has to generate the funds. Men have been doing this for years.

That $12m is highly dubious considering she only collects $1-$2m for Aquaman, then deduct tax. I saw $6m networth before the case. Even if na $12m, subtract $6m she spent on legal fees, her money no complete to pay that $8m.

Most sites are now reporting networth of -$6m after factoring the judgement payment
Re: Amber Heard Declares Bankruptcy, Unable To Pay Johnny Depp by MichaelSokoto(m): 12:33pm On Jul 30, 2022
Ilbagnos:
Feminists have left the group chat !
cc: Siofra
cool

1 Like

Re: Amber Heard Declares Bankruptcy, Unable To Pay Johnny Depp by Nobody: 12:38pm On Jul 30, 2022
posty56:
angry, person that signed $15 million book deal , rubbish! she must cough out that money by fire by force , women in the west side always gets soft landing, Johnny Depp paid Amber heard almost $10 million just from mere accusations,now e reach her turn ,she don declare bankruptcy, cough out that money evil bitch!
You know them reach house?
Re: Amber Heard Declares Bankruptcy, Unable To Pay Johnny Depp by fkj950ax(m): 12:45pm On Jul 30, 2022
Starz825:
Women
Somebody must have advised her on doing that...
Once you declare bankruptcy.....
Your creditor no go fit do anything to you ..
Na until you fit pay

Not entirely true bro.
At bankruptcy you list all your current assets, house, car, jewelry etc that will be taking from you and auctioned. It may not reach the full amount, but it’s something.
The social impact is also high. You could be moving from a 700k house you own to a rented apartment costing you 3k a month.
The credit score takes a big nose dive. Existing loans and mortgages will get recalculated to higher interest rates. Recovery agents are employed to retrieve the assets from you. Your 2021 Range can be taken from you and you settle for a Kia at ridiculously car loan rates.

1 Like

Re: Amber Heard Declares Bankruptcy, Unable To Pay Johnny Depp by slowice(m): 12:51pm On Jul 30, 2022
Men have been paying this thing, e reach skirt people turn, them go CNN go declare bankruptcy grin grin

Yeye people cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Amber Heard Declares Bankruptcy, Unable To Pay Johnny Depp by NothingDoMe: 12:56pm On Jul 30, 2022
posty56:
cheesy ; cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Amber Heard Declares Bankruptcy, Unable To Pay Johnny Depp by uptownemmygee(m): 12:57pm On Jul 30, 2022
He reach her own turn, she dey find escape route
Bankrupt werey wo niyen

2 Likes

Re: Amber Heard Declares Bankruptcy, Unable To Pay Johnny Depp by Whoknowsme: 12:57pm On Jul 30, 2022
AfroKnight:
We are not surprised. grin

Women like her generally try to escape from taking responsibility for their actions.

She wants to turn this into a case of victimisation. The poster girl for MeToo wants to run away from the consequences of her abusive actions.
Don't mind her. It's her turn to pay up and she's declaring bankruptcy.
She must cough out that money ooo.
It marvels me why women have upper hand in that part of the world.

2 Likes

Re: Amber Heard Declares Bankruptcy, Unable To Pay Johnny Depp by Khaysee: 12:58pm On Jul 30, 2022
Be a good woman
Re: Amber Heard Declares Bankruptcy, Unable To Pay Johnny Depp by Cloud007: 12:59pm On Jul 30, 2022
It will backfires...
Re: Amber Heard Declares Bankruptcy, Unable To Pay Johnny Depp by Caseless: 1:01pm On Jul 30, 2022
Witch!
Re: Amber Heard Declares Bankruptcy, Unable To Pay Johnny Depp by NothingDoMe: 1:02pm On Jul 30, 2022
Starz825:
Women
Somebody must have advised her on doing that...
Once you declare bankruptcy.....
Your creditor no go fit do anything to you ..
Na until you fit pay
Nah. If he can prove she has assets not tied to her basic survival like a house, omo they will confisticate everything to settle her debts.
Re: Amber Heard Declares Bankruptcy, Unable To Pay Johnny Depp by Justiceleague1: 1:03pm On Jul 30, 2022
Captain Jack sparrow to William Turner: "no,you want you to find this"

Now Amber Heard: "you want you to pay me"
Re: Amber Heard Declares Bankruptcy, Unable To Pay Johnny Depp by Starz825(m): 1:05pm On Jul 30, 2022
fkj950ax:

Not entirely true bro.
At bankruptcy you list all your current assets, house, car, jewelry etc that will be taking from you and auctioned. It may not reach the full amount, but it’s something.
The social impact is also high. You could be moving from a 700k house you own to a rented apartment costing you 3k a month.
The credit score takes a big nose dive. Existing loans and mortgages will get recalculated to higher interest rates. Recovery agents are employed to retrieve the assets from you. Your 2021 Range can be taken from you and you settle for a Kia at ridiculously car loan rates.
What if you don't have anything.. whether fixed or current assets
Re: Amber Heard Declares Bankruptcy, Unable To Pay Johnny Depp by godofuck231: 1:12pm On Jul 30, 2022
Shes a witch , deceptive and manipulative vile human , she should be burnt at stake
Re: Amber Heard Declares Bankruptcy, Unable To Pay Johnny Depp by Acidbath: 1:14pm On Jul 30, 2022
She won't pay a dime. grin grin grin grin

A big lesson to all negroes who drool after the f@t a$$es of oyibo females.

What am I even saying, judge won't even favour negroes in the first place. You will do the paying or you go to jail. cheesy
Re: Amber Heard Declares Bankruptcy, Unable To Pay Johnny Depp by fkj950ax(m): 1:16pm On Jul 30, 2022
Starz825:

What if you don't have anything.. whether fixed or current assets

That’s possible.
But it’s a different scenario from Amber Heard. She can’t hide or NOT have anything

1 Like

Re: Amber Heard Declares Bankruptcy, Unable To Pay Johnny Depp by blingxx(m): 1:17pm On Jul 30, 2022
Make she go borrow loan pay nsh

Re: Amber Heard Declares Bankruptcy, Unable To Pay Johnny Depp by kollinz1234(m): 1:31pm On Jul 30, 2022
nomenclature:

Feelings kill her there and all the feminist .
And you poster trying to manipulate Depp because e don reach to pay , e no suppose better for you
lol. U no get joy.
Re: Amber Heard Declares Bankruptcy, Unable To Pay Johnny Depp by kingmsookwagh(m): 1:33pm On Jul 30, 2022
It's a strategy.

She has the cheese.

Deceitful woman..

You started what you can't finish.

Re: Amber Heard Declares Bankruptcy, Unable To Pay Johnny Depp by Seun360(m): 1:36pm On Jul 30, 2022
Wicked gender.
Re: Amber Heard Declares Bankruptcy, Unable To Pay Johnny Depp by baralatie(m): 1:39pm On Jul 30, 2022
Cyoung4real:
Make she sell her house, cars, jewelry, bags and shoes asap.
grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Singer L.A.X Completes NYSC (Photo) / Artis Leon Ivey Jr. Is Dead! (Coolio Dies At 59) / Burna Boy: "I Will Go Shirtless If I See Someone Wearing The Same Shirt As Me"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.