Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,404 members, 7,819,433 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:13 PM

Amber Heard Declares Bankruptcy, Unable To Pay Johnny Depp - Celebrities (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Amber Heard Declares Bankruptcy, Unable To Pay Johnny Depp (44050 Views)

British Billionaire Bob Bull Declares Bankruptcy, Owes £725 Million In Debts. / Amber Heard Is 'broke' Due To Mounting Legal Fees, Can’t Pay Johnny Depp $10.4m / Amber Rose Shares Photo Of Her Boyfriend, Sleeping After She ”knocked Him Out” (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Amber Heard Declares Bankruptcy, Unable To Pay Johnny Depp by Nobody: 7:05pm On Jul 30, 2022
Hoe! Hoe! Hoe!!
Re: Amber Heard Declares Bankruptcy, Unable To Pay Johnny Depp by irunoko(m): 7:40pm On Jul 30, 2022
Emilokan1:
I knew she'll never be able to pay, because she was not worth a fraction of his fortune. He doesn't need her broke ass money. Losing the case to him is enough compensation. This is a lesson to all the broke ass , entitled, leaching, and manipulative hags on NL, who thinks men are their play pen and reusable sanitary pads, you'll eat the humble pie. Congratulations Johnny Depp, you've put that parasite in her place; the hall of shamegrin

all the ladies sef support Depp.
where are all the feminist organisations spitting fire and encouraging her? lipsrsealed

After these women push stupid women to the pit, they'll leave her to suffer alone.so them nor even fit raise money for her? lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Amber Heard Declares Bankruptcy, Unable To Pay Johnny Depp by oz4real83(m): 8:08pm On Jul 30, 2022
Starz825:

cheesy.. really. . person no fit enjoy in peace again
debtor no suppose to dey enjoy anything cheesy cheesy grin.
Re: Amber Heard Declares Bankruptcy, Unable To Pay Johnny Depp by Secondly: 8:23pm On Jul 30, 2022
kollinz1234:
Yanga de sleep trouble go wake am. In a bid to bankrupt the guy, she has been bankrupt. Best thing for her to do now is to swallow her pride and plead with the guy. From what I see, the guy loved her and still has feelings for her. That alone will give her a soft landing. He is Rich. He can even give her the money to give him officially. Men are more considerate than women.

It's funny to me how you think Johnny Deep is a fool for you to even think he will accept her back into his life because of love.

Which kain love be dat?
Re: Amber Heard Declares Bankruptcy, Unable To Pay Johnny Depp by neoph(m): 8:32pm On Jul 30, 2022
can't pay eh? see sensei

Re: Amber Heard Declares Bankruptcy, Unable To Pay Johnny Depp by kollinz1234(m): 8:49pm On Jul 30, 2022
Secondly:

It's funny to me how you think Johnny Deep is a fool for you to even think he will accept her back into his life because of love.

Which kain love be dat?
I am not saying that he will accept her back. All I am saying is that he might just let go of the money
Re: Amber Heard Declares Bankruptcy, Unable To Pay Johnny Depp by beedam(f): 6:54am On Jul 31, 2022
Emilokan1:
I knew she'll never be able to pay, because she was not worth a fraction of his fortune. He doesn't need her broke ass money. Losing the case to him is enough compensation. This is a lesson to all the broke ass , entitled, leaching, and manipulative hags on NL, who thinks men are their play pen and reusable sanitary pads, you'll eat the humble pie. Congratulations Johnny Depp, you've put that parasite in her place; the hall of shamegrin

all the ladies sef support Depp.

You really vex o! She deserves what she got and must cough out that money truly
Re: Amber Heard Declares Bankruptcy, Unable To Pay Johnny Depp by snoopz: 7:40am On Jul 31, 2022
No wonder she carry am go court, shishi no dey her aza
Re: Amber Heard Declares Bankruptcy, Unable To Pay Johnny Depp by Justbehave(m): 7:45am On Jul 31, 2022
Jovialjune1:

Your mother is the pained ho.....e.
Otu nne gi.
Re: Amber Heard Declares Bankruptcy, Unable To Pay Johnny Depp by Holyvet(m): 12:10pm On Jul 31, 2022
Where are the feminist now, I want to know their views on this
Re: Amber Heard Declares Bankruptcy, Unable To Pay Johnny Depp by Odianose13(m): 1:46pm On Jul 31, 2022
Ibime:

That $12m is highly dubious considering she only collects $1-$2m for Aquaman, then deduct tax. I saw $6m networth before the case. Even if na $12m, subtract $6m she spent on legal fees, her money no complete to pay that $8m.

Most sites are now reporting networth of -$6m after factoring the judgement payment

Filing Bankruptcy wont help her in anyway not to pay Johnny Depp cos she acted with malice. In the US, once it is declared absolute from a court verdict that an act was done in malice, the accused MUST pay all damages incurred therein. Bankruptcy can’t stop the payment in her case.

AH only filed for Bankruptcy, she has not been approved yet. Her request may not even be eligible for discharge because of the court verdict which results in a Refused Discharge!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Comedian Oluwakaponeski Buys A Range Rover - Pictures / Davido Denies Engaging Chioma With A Capital "NO" During An Interview In US / Davido Spends Time With His Daughter, Imade, After Being Hospitalized (PHOTOS)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.