Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,147 members, 7,849,573 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 02:22 AM

Peter Obi Hold Big Flag With Single Hand As Tinubu's Flag Challenge Trend-pics - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi Hold Big Flag With Single Hand As Tinubu's Flag Challenge Trend-pics (5569 Views)

Peter Obi: Hold Me Responsible If I Don’t Change Nigeria / Ekene Bob: Amaechi Will Still Fly APC Flag With El-Rufai As His Running Mate / Tinubu, APC Member Waves APC Flag With Smile At Presidential Rally In Uyo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Obi Hold Big Flag With Single Hand As Tinubu's Flag Challenge Trend-pics by Oziens: 4:43pm On Jul 30, 2022
Seconded! Can't hold myself from laughter..ooo
So hilarious
I'm OBIdient too.
Arda1000:
Una no go kill person with laugh
Re: Peter Obi Hold Big Flag With Single Hand As Tinubu's Flag Challenge Trend-pics by Oziens: 4:50pm On Jul 30, 2022
Hope you've written your WILL?
Put ur house in order and live a life worthy of heaven...ooo.

apache22b:
Over my dead body will Peter Obi be my President shocked
Re: Peter Obi Hold Big Flag With Single Hand As Tinubu's Flag Challenge Trend-pics by Alexgeneration(m): 5:06pm On Jul 30, 2022
Reinamaria:
Tinubu might not be my candidate of choice, but I will never support mocking anyone just because they're older or less stronger.
If you're old and weak, go home and rest. Let the young and strong do the job.
Re: Peter Obi Hold Big Flag With Single Hand As Tinubu's Flag Challenge Trend-pics by niyilolawa34798: 5:41pm On Jul 30, 2022
if you are old, then you should retire & rest.he brought this upon himself, & he deserves any mocking he gets.if you are old, then you should retire & rest.he brought this upon himself, & he deserves any mocking he gets....
Re: Peter Obi Hold Big Flag With Single Hand As Tinubu's Flag Challenge Trend-pics by Superwave16320: 5:51pm On Jul 30, 2022
Many of you igbos have gone mad.
Is this what the presidential aspirant should be judge by. Both Obi n Tinubu were once the governor of their respective states

How many schools did each of they build
Who offered free education n who never did
What is their state IGR b4 n after their term
What is the state of security under both
How functional was their state civil service
What was unemployment rate under both
What legacy project did both leave
What is the state of economy of both state
What is the status human empowerment
Who did beta in term of waste management
Who brought in more foriegn direct invest.
Who provides beta transportation system

If after considering all the highlighted n more and you can still shamefully campaign for Peter Obi to be president of Nigeria ahead of Bola Tinubu then you have to be totally mad.

Whiteangel1234:
Tinubu's Flag Challenge trend online After Peter Obi Held a Much bigger Flag with one hand whereas it took Tinubu 3 person to support the ailing Tinubu to hold APC Flag
SeunOSEWApenis:
if you don't mock him now, if he sits on that seat his failure will mock your future.
Tochj:

When an Elderly person start dragging sweet potato with children.
What do you expect?
Other Elders are supporting younger ones.
GoooodHardDick:
Tinubu is a well known notorious vagabond. The shaky shaky drug lord should just give it up already and support Obi, he is no match for peter Obi in any way at all
Ddokie:

There are many of us whose parents are old and sickly. No one is mocking them, and most of us will become old and sickly eventually.

But when an old and sickly man wants to be the president of a dying country with over a hundred million young people, he deserves to not only be mocked but stoned, because that is wickedness of the highest order.

If Tinubu had pushed Osinbajo forward and supported him, many Nigerians would have been celebrating him today as a kingmaker.
Racoon:
Tinubu is cognively impaired and terribly sick, but the inordinate ambition to rule Nigeria after the disaster he foisted has beclouded his sense of judgement.
Honjoshy4u:
Tinubu is now a plague even in his own party.
APC made a terrible mistake to pick a greedy old bullion van thief as their candidate. Sane Nigerians have rejected the devilish muslim-muslim ticket
NigeriaIsDoomed:
Then he should go home to take care of his leaking penis, if he doesn't want to be mocked. It is the height of wickedness for a sick man who should be attending to his health to want to preside over a sick country.
What does he want again?
May God punish that criminal that should be serving his jail term.
Enyimbafc:
I am beggining to pity this man upon being an Obi supporter.
donaldking100:

if you are old, then you should retire & rest.
he brought this upon himself, & he deserves any mocking he gets.
Re: Peter Obi Hold Big Flag With Single Hand As Tinubu's Flag Challenge Trend-pics by Nobody: 6:08pm On Jul 30, 2022
apache22b:
Over my dead body will Peter Obi be my President shocked
this kind of saying make people die young . Avoid it
Re: Peter Obi Hold Big Flag With Single Hand As Tinubu's Flag Challenge Trend-pics by pointblank247(m): 6:41pm On Jul 30, 2022
muykem:
You people should stop being fool. Peter Obi is not Tinubu problem but Atiku.
this one don smoke again

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

My Observation About Apostle Johnson Suleman's Wife Today / Anambra East APGA Rally: Soludo Vows To Construct Eziagulu Otu-Enugu Otu Road / Throw Back Picture Of Akeredolu And His Wife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.