Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,149 members, 7,849,578 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 03:05 AM

Peter Obi Hold Big Flag With Single Hand As Tinubu's Flag Challenge Trend-pics - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi Hold Big Flag With Single Hand As Tinubu's Flag Challenge Trend-pics (5570 Views)

Peter Obi: Hold Me Responsible If I Don’t Change Nigeria / Ekene Bob: Amaechi Will Still Fly APC Flag With El-Rufai As His Running Mate / Tinubu, APC Member Waves APC Flag With Smile At Presidential Rally In Uyo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Obi Hold Big Flag With Single Hand As Tinubu's Flag Challenge Trend-pics by AntiTerrorist: 12:31pm On Jul 30, 2022
Whiteangel1234:
Tinubu's Flag Challenge trend online After Peter Obi Held a Much bigger Flag with one hand whereas it took Tinubu 3 person to support the ailing Tinubu to hold APC Flag
Dear Obedients,
Giving Tinubu and his rented Urchins (defenders of evil) on Nairaland chronic hypertension before 2023 elections is our collective responsibility. Let's do it well.

CoronaVirusRelo ElSudani Adblg0610 femicyrus Antichrist Aldol satan666 NyamiriSlayer yyba FreeStuffsNG

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Hold Big Flag With Single Hand As Tinubu's Flag Challenge Trend-pics by Rugaria: 12:33pm On Jul 30, 2022
Reinamaria:
Tinubu might not be my candidate of choice, but I will never support mocking anyone just because they're older or less stronger.
He's supposed to be at home tending to his grand kids. He has everything he needs. He should have let Osibanjo to go for it. He put himself in the line of fire and as such should be ready to take whatever comes his way. Taunts, badmouthing and verbal attacks are all part of Nigerias political campaigns. He asked for it, and they are giving it to him..
Re: Peter Obi Hold Big Flag With Single Hand As Tinubu's Flag Challenge Trend-pics by AntiTerrorist: 12:34pm On Jul 30, 2022
muykem:
You people should stop being fool. Peter Obi is not Tinubu problem but Atiku.
Tinubu hand hand is only for stealing
And to wear pampers grin grin

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Hold Big Flag With Single Hand As Tinubu's Flag Challenge Trend-pics by AntiTerrorist: 12:35pm On Jul 30, 2022
Reinamaria:

It's not right.
if you are old, then you should retire & rest.
he brought this upon himself, & he deserves any mocking he gets.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Hold Big Flag With Single Hand As Tinubu's Flag Challenge Trend-pics by AntiTerrorist: 12:36pm On Jul 30, 2022
apache22b:
Over my dead body will Peter Obi be my President shocked
Then he should go home to take care of his leaking penis, if he doesn't want to be mocked. It is the height of wickedness for a sick man who should be attending to his health to want to preside over a sick country.
What does he want again?
May God punish that criminal that should be serving his jail term.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Hold Big Flag With Single Hand As Tinubu's Flag Challenge Trend-pics by Vote4ObiDatti: 12:37pm On Jul 30, 2022
apache22b:

Why make such a daft prayer? Remember you're still in Nigeria and there are a thousand and one ways through which Nigeria may happen to you and help fulfill your own prayer because Obi is Nigeria's next president by God's grace.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Hold Big Flag With Single Hand As Tinubu's Flag Challenge Trend-pics by Malory: 12:37pm On Jul 30, 2022
apache22b:
Then buy your coffin now.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Hold Big Flag With Single Hand As Tinubu's Flag Challenge Trend-pics by AntiTerrorist: 12:39pm On Jul 30, 2022
BATified2023:
the same way they did that made some people pity buhari

Imagine declaring someone dead because u hate him
Tinubu ti lu'le angry grin

Dear Obedients,
Giving Tinubu and his rented Urchins (defenders of evil) on Nairaland chronic hypertension before 2023 elections is our collective responsibility. Let's do it well.

CoronaVirusRelo ElSudani Adblg0610 femicyrus Antichrist Aldol satan666 NyamiriSlayer yyba FreeStuffsNG BATified2023

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Hold Big Flag With Single Hand As Tinubu's Flag Challenge Trend-pics by Nobody: 12:44pm On Jul 30, 2022
Whiteangel1234:
Tinubu's Flag Challenge trend online After Peter Obi Held a Much bigger Flag with one hand whereas it took Tinubu 3 person to support the ailing Tinubu to hold APC Flag

You don't hold what you don't believe in. How can you hold a zoo's flag your people don't want to be or have they suddenly become animals...
Re: Peter Obi Hold Big Flag With Single Hand As Tinubu's Flag Challenge Trend-pics by kindlyheart: 12:56pm On Jul 30, 2022
Reinamaria:
Tinubu might not be my candidate of choice, but I will never support mocking anyone just because they're older or less stronger.
Word
Re: Peter Obi Hold Big Flag With Single Hand As Tinubu's Flag Challenge Trend-pics by chubinwa(m): 12:59pm On Jul 30, 2022
Reinamaria:
But you enjoyed it when GEJ was mocked
Re: Peter Obi Hold Big Flag With Single Hand As Tinubu's Flag Challenge Trend-pics by Obakoolex(m): 1:04pm On Jul 30, 2022
Whiteangel1234:
I have a personal opinion and I believe a lot of people are in my shoes....

Many of us feel betrayed by tinubu for picking a Muslim as vice and would have gladly move towards supporting another candidate in the person of Peter Obi but ipobians has taken over the obidians are they don't know it yet, how would you verbally attack tinubu with all your might and hate anything associated with him indirectly anything Yoruba and expect me to forcefully support your own Igbo candidate??
I love the man Peter Obi and his manners that portrays a good Christian gentleman even more than Gej.
But his online warriors are doing him more harm than good.
To me Tinubu is an experienced leader and an achiever so I believe he won't fail Nigerians that's why I give him my support.
P.O on the other hand is a good personality with good or better intentions but his government is liable to begin sabotage by haters like they did to buhari before he choose 'if you can't beat them join them and be worse' hence we find ourselves where we are today

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Hold Big Flag With Single Hand As Tinubu's Flag Challenge Trend-pics by maybet081: 1:04pm On Jul 30, 2022
tonyuny12:

You don't hold what you don't believe in. How can you hold a zoo's flag your people don't want to be or have they suddenly become animals...
Nigeria is the best country in the world now, we no longer believe in zooism .
E get one fight we wan finish first.
Thank you for the reminders.
Re: Peter Obi Hold Big Flag With Single Hand As Tinubu's Flag Challenge Trend-pics by Sunday2021: 1:18pm On Jul 30, 2022
Obi is fake. He is holding the Nigerian flag while his SON is tramping on the same flag.
Re: Peter Obi Hold Big Flag With Single Hand As Tinubu's Flag Challenge Trend-pics by apache22b: 1:21pm On Jul 30, 2022
That's not a very good prayer point and i want to believe you know better. Tinubu in all sense is far much better and qualified than Peter Obi . I can prove it to you

GoooodHardDick:

So shall it be for you

We're waiting to see your burial photos come 2023 the moment Obi is sworn in as the president of Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Hold Big Flag With Single Hand As Tinubu's Flag Challenge Trend-pics by Vulturereloaded: 1:24pm On Jul 30, 2022
Sunday2021:
Obi is fake. He is holding the Nigerian flag while his SON is tramping on the same flag.

Better than wearing 300 million watch when over 60% of the country earn less than $1 a day.
Re: Peter Obi Hold Big Flag With Single Hand As Tinubu's Flag Challenge Trend-pics by Obakoolex(m): 1:24pm On Jul 30, 2022
But sincerely I pity nmamdi kanu how his people totally forgot him and change the narratives of ZOO to take back our nation grin
Re: Peter Obi Hold Big Flag With Single Hand As Tinubu's Flag Challenge Trend-pics by Officialzito: 1:38pm On Jul 30, 2022
apache22b:
Then get ready to die grin
Re: Peter Obi Hold Big Flag With Single Hand As Tinubu's Flag Challenge Trend-pics by GoooodHardDick: 1:40pm On Jul 30, 2022
apache22b:
That's not a very good prayer point and i want to believe you know better. Tinubu in all sense is far much better and qualified than Peter Obi . I can prove it to you

Prove it to your family and to your fellow zombies. Meanwhile Your fellow zombies are beginning to get sense but you have decided to remain in your stupidity. Suffer no dey tire you? Alaye do you even have sense at all? You would've said amen to the prayer na if you won't die before next year, werey dey disguise!

You better get your PVC and let's join hands and vote massively for peter Obi next year. Obi is your next president.

You can relocate to Pakistan after the election

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Hold Big Flag With Single Hand As Tinubu's Flag Challenge Trend-pics by Omoslim26: 1:42pm On Jul 30, 2022
Wahala grin grin.
Peter Obi has the full support of My Church which counts her number in millions all over Nigeria both Oyinbo people wey plenty go come out that day vote for Obidiati e go shock una cheesy grin
Christ Embassy alone will deliver more than 3million vote.
Re: Peter Obi Hold Big Flag With Single Hand As Tinubu's Flag Challenge Trend-pics by 547muhammed: 1:45pm On Jul 30, 2022
if you are old, then you should retire & rest.he brought this upon himself, & he deserves any mocking he gets.if you are old, then you should retire & rest.he brought this upon himself, & he deserves any mocking he gets....
Re: Peter Obi Hold Big Flag With Single Hand As Tinubu's Flag Challenge Trend-pics by Reinamaria(f): 2:04pm On Jul 30, 2022
chubinwa:
But you enjoyed it when GEJ was mocked

So, you enjoyed it when GEJ was mocked
Re: Peter Obi Hold Big Flag With Single Hand As Tinubu's Flag Challenge Trend-pics by Agboola321(m): 2:07pm On Jul 30, 2022
Viscuz:
Tinubu hand hand is only for stealing

And to wear pampers

grin cheesy una don dey ment cheesy
Re: Peter Obi Hold Big Flag With Single Hand As Tinubu's Flag Challenge Trend-pics by emerged01(m): 2:17pm On Jul 30, 2022
donaldking100:

if you are old, then you should retire & rest.
he brought this upon himself, & he deserves any mocking he gets.
So all the old lecturers who are very good at their work should retire? Also tell CAN to tell G.Os to resign because they are old.
Re: Peter Obi Hold Big Flag With Single Hand As Tinubu's Flag Challenge Trend-pics by matrixmuzi: 2:57pm On Jul 30, 2022
apache22b:
And u will die . Trust me
Re: Peter Obi Hold Big Flag With Single Hand As Tinubu's Flag Challenge Trend-pics by SenatePresdo(m): 3:01pm On Jul 30, 2022
Reinamaria:

It's not right.

It's just like in a 100 meter race, a man that is as fat as Mr Ibu deicides to contest, any insult he gets is well deserved.

Tinubu is not only old, but sick.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Hold Big Flag With Single Hand As Tinubu's Flag Challenge Trend-pics by preciousnobel(m): 3:04pm On Jul 30, 2022
Spot the difference ,���

I pray the peter Obi project is successful

I am buying facebook accounts at 1500. If you have old FB account that can be used to run adverts/eccormerce message me on Whatsapp 081.458.054.99
Re: Peter Obi Hold Big Flag With Single Hand As Tinubu's Flag Challenge Trend-pics by pointblank247(m): 3:18pm On Jul 30, 2022
apache22b:
bros softly ooo , Peter Obi is not campaigning to rule Nigerians and not the futajalonians that came in to distabilize the country, you all are going back to mali and Niger republic
Re: Peter Obi Hold Big Flag With Single Hand As Tinubu's Flag Challenge Trend-pics by Nobody: 3:23pm On Jul 30, 2022
maybet081:
Nigeria is the best country in the world now, we no longer believe in zooism .
E get one fight wan finish first.
Thank you for the reminders.

Lol
Funny
Re: Peter Obi Hold Big Flag With Single Hand As Tinubu's Flag Challenge Trend-pics by Antivirus92(m): 4:16pm On Jul 30, 2022
apache22b:
you wished it upon yourself....so shall it be...
Re: Peter Obi Hold Big Flag With Single Hand As Tinubu's Flag Challenge Trend-pics by Aklee4994(m): 4:32pm On Jul 30, 2022
Check my signature
Re: Peter Obi Hold Big Flag With Single Hand As Tinubu's Flag Challenge Trend-pics by Potbellyman(m): 4:35pm On Jul 30, 2022
apache22b:

All this for someone who may not even know you exist?
Be careful what you wish for

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

MC Oluomo Loses Oshodi LGA To Labour Party / OPEC: Nigeria’s Oil Production Rose To 1.28m Bpd — Highest In Africa / What Is The Actual Size Of Lagos?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.