Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,353 members, 7,860,916 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 06:53 PM

Northern Christian Heavyweights Launch Offensive Against Tinubu, Shettima - Politics (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Northern Christian Heavyweights Launch Offensive Against Tinubu, Shettima (41181 Views)

Nigeria Mounts Air, Land Offensive Against Bandits In Zamfara / Military Begins Final Offensive Against Boko Haram, ISWAP / Buhari Lines Up Heavyweights To Battle PDP In South-south (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Northern Christian Heavyweights Launch Offensive Against Tinubu, Shettima by Nauttyprof(m): 6:24pm On Jul 31, 2022
diadem10:

I still don't understand what's your business with Lagos to begin with. You won't face your accursed useless OSU leaders in the south east. You dey mad?

Meanwhile, I previously asked your akpu brain to list what federal government did in Lagos but you can't. Ipob and stupidity. Very synonymous.

Let me inform you that Lagos as a whole was created in 1967. It was in 1967 that Ikeja and other areas were added to Lagos to make it the Lagos it is today. To tell you the federal government didn't occupy half of a local government to begin with. The areas that became Lagos today was under the southwest region which Awolowo was overseeing. As a matter of fact, Ikeja was the brainchild of Awolowo.

That being said, Go check on what Lagos was generating before 1999 when Tinubu took over. It was meagre. Lagos was already becoming like Old Calabar state at the time Tinubu took over. Tinubu revamped Lagos and turned around the revenue of Lagos. Not only did he increase Lagos' revenue but his legacies and achievements are littered all over Lagos whereas your useless Peter Obi has nothing to speak of.

Your accursed OSU leaders in your south east region couldn't make use of their resources judiciously. They squandered them all while you OSU refugees continued to flee to the SW like Ojukwu, Azikiwe, Chinua Achebe all did and are still doing today. Yeye dey smell.

Why are you pained by my response?

Does this no show how worthless the person you are supporting? You want a loser who can't achieve a mega city status with all the revenue generated to lead Nigeria. This is sick.

The Nigeria we want isn't one who is just after fulfilling his ambition but one who is passionate about changing Nigeria for good. Not an individual who brags about how his stolen money is more than that of a state. We do not want such.

We want a new Nigeria where every sector works. Tinubu can't achieve this.

I have told you this and I will repeat again, I am an original Yoruba. Yoruba flows in my blood. I won't be tribal in issues when Nigeria is sinking.
Re: Northern Christian Heavyweights Launch Offensive Against Tinubu, Shettima by diadem10: 6:26pm On Jul 31, 2022
Nauttyprof:

Why are you pained by my response?

Does this no show how worthless the person you are supporting? You want a loser who can't achieve a mega city status with all the revenue generated to lead Nigeria. This is sick.

The Nigeria we want isn't one who is just after fulfilling his ambition but one who is passionate about changing Nigeria for good. Not an individual who brags about how his stolen money is more than that of a state. We do not want such.

We want a new Nigeria where every sector works. Tinubu can't achieve this.

I have told you this and I will repeat again, I am an original Yoruba. Yoruba flows in my blood. I won't be tribal in issues when Nigeria is sinking.

More like you can't list your useless Peter Obi's achievement. Ipob and stupidity. Very synonymous. No wonder Peter Obi graduated with D pass. All the achievements of all your leaders in the south east can't measure up to 1/10 of that of Tinubu's.

Your failure of Peter Obi can only rule you in your village. You can't impose your failure on us. You dey mad?
Re: Northern Christian Heavyweights Launch Offensive Against Tinubu, Shettima by mhmsadyq(m): 6:43pm On Jul 31, 2022
nkem1992:

Tinubu victory translate to the worst.
We Christians have seen tomorrow and we will rather fight it today than wait...Tinubu is going no where, Atiku is has a better chances followed by obi, nevertheless I am obedient...

I think Tinubu has a better chance than Obi.
Re: Northern Christian Heavyweights Launch Offensive Against Tinubu, Shettima by nkem1992: 6:53pm On Jul 31, 2022
mhmsadyq:

I think Tinubu has a better chance than Obi.

Ok, time will tell.
Re: Northern Christian Heavyweights Launch Offensive Against Tinubu, Shettima by Nauttyprof(m): 7:12pm On Jul 31, 2022
diadem10:

More like you can't list your useless Peter Obi's achievement. Ipob and stupidity. Very synonymous. No wonder Peter Obi graduated with D pass. All the achievements of all your leaders in the south east can't measure up to 1/10 of that of Tinubu's.

Your failure of Peter Obi can only rule you in your village. You can't impose your failure on us. You dey mad?

Tinubu who graduated with whatever result did not have classmates in primary and secondary school. Is this not a sign of scammer?

Just stop being pained and sick over this matter. Tinubu is a NO
Re: Northern Christian Heavyweights Launch Offensive Against Tinubu, Shettima by diadem10: 7:17pm On Jul 31, 2022
Nauttyprof:

Tinubu who graduated with whatever result did not have classmates in primary and secondary school. Is this not a sign of scammer?

Just stop being pained and sick over this matter. Tinubu is a NO

You should also ask when his wife started her menstruation. You dey memt.

Despite all your campaign of hate and calumny against Tinubu since y'all hatefilled miscreants can't list Peter Obi's achievement, same David hundeyin still came out and retracted his bullshit while he now claims that Tinubu has Bsc certificate, especially after Chicago university severally confirmed Tinubu as their graduate. Tinubu is a first class Bsc graduate.

I repeat, you can't impose your monumental failure of Peter Obi without achievement on us. Let Peter Obi go make his Anambra great first.
Re: Northern Christian Heavyweights Launch Offensive Against Tinubu, Shettima by Nauttyprof(m): 7:35pm On Jul 31, 2022
diadem10:

You should also ask when his wife started her menstruation. You dey memt.

Despite all your campaign of hate and calumny against Tinubu since y'all hatefilled miscreants can't list Peter Obi's achievement, same David hundeyin still came out and retracted his bullshit while he now claims that Tinubu has Bsc certificate, especially after Chicago university severally confirmed Tinubu as their graduate. Tinubu is a first class Bsc graduate.

I repeat, you can't impose your monumental failure of Peter Obi without achievement on us. Let Peter Obi go make his Anambra great first.

David Hundeyin didn't retract his report on Tinubu being a drug lord sha.
Re: Northern Christian Heavyweights Launch Offensive Against Tinubu, Shettima by diadem10: 7:45pm On Jul 31, 2022
Nauttyprof:

David Hundeyin didn't retract his report on Tinubu being a drug lord sha.

You mean your dumb David hundeyin who's been running helter skelter since he couldn't find evidence to butress his stupid claim nor could answer why Tinubu wasn't arrested if he was caught with drug like everyone caught with drug in US? Na ment.

Point is David hundeyin is too dumb because if he wasn't, he would understand what an investment company means. It's like saying "a bank" is a drug dealer just because some questionable people saved their money in it. Tinubu was only operating an investment company which is no different from a microfinance Bank. He had no dealing in drug.

Your dumb David hundeyin writes gibberish without understanding shit, like he did when he wrote gibberish about Tinubu's Bsc certificate.

Meanwhile, you can't list your failure Peter Obi's achievement.
Re: Northern Christian Heavyweights Launch Offensive Against Tinubu, Shettima by madridsta007(m): 10:36pm On Jul 31, 2022
babaolofin:

I am convinced and millions of people are convinced. Nobody expects you or your kinsmen to be convinced. The Social media political platforms have been abandoned for the noise makers.

Estimated 13,000 IBOS signed petition register against Reno Omokri for the statement he made about Peter Obi which was not even up to 10% of what he said about Tinubu. Since then, I know there is a problem. If Peter Obi were to be Tinubu or Atiku, he will never get 100 people to sign any petition register if the same statements were made against him by Reno Omokri because Yorubas and Hausa/Fulani don't have deep bitterness and depression in their blood, moreover, they are not fighting psychological warfare. 13,000 IBO social media warriors is not a small thing.

On this topic alone, we have seen their impacts. At Catholic Church, Ijeshatedo, we have seen their impacts. They cannot win.

"13,000 Igbos..."

The same Igbos that voted for Obasanjo (Yoruba man), Ya Ardua (Fulani), Atiku (2019 and Fulani man), GEJ, Ijaw Bayelsa man?
Or some Igbos else?
Re: Northern Christian Heavyweights Launch Offensive Against Tinubu, Shettima by oln: 12:34pm On Dec 01, 2022
diadem10:

Point is the Northern leaders are not Christian.

It's all about the Northern and Southern. Not Christian and Muslim. Sink that in.

If the Nothern leaders aren't Christians what stops them from choosing a competent Christian from the North.

Stop justifying what you would have quickly opposed if the tables were turned around and a Christian/Christian ticket was presented.

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

How Allison Madueke Worked With Buhari / Ogoni Clean-Up: VP Osinbajo's Visit (Live Updates) / Buhari Imposes Total Lockdown On Kano For Two Weeks

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.