Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,661 members, 7,816,697 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:29 PM

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 - Travel (425) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 (1219597 Views)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (422) (423) (424) (425) (426) (427) (428) ... (1317) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by johnstan(m): 7:09pm On Oct 25, 2022
Japaboy:
Please can someone recommend cheap schools one can apply for diploma and pgd courses

Search for *cheap dli universities/colleges in Canada*, pick a school, check their programs, tuition fee, refund and deferral policies and apply.

Good luck.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by johnstan(m): 7:14pm On Oct 25, 2022
adefunkeadelaku:
Pls gurus come to my aid, my upfront medicals hasn't been updated since 2 months now, I applied with my son but his own got updated immediately. Do house advise I raise a Web form my self, as my application is been handle by an agent but the agent is currently indisposed, couldn't even reach her. Pls jelp me ooo I applied for jan 2023 intake, time is going.

Truth is once you apply you don't have any other thing you can do from your end than wait.

Send your e-medical sheet to IRCC via webform/emails a couple of times and then chill.

Good luck.

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by amila20042001: 7:29pm On Oct 25, 2022
E tire me
Thomsyne:

Waoohhh! Damn. Not coool, this one.
And as you rightly said, for a developed country, I don't seem to understand the justification for this.
Its not like these applications are paper-based or they are being manually moved around.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Panasonic101: 7:35pm On Oct 25, 2022
johnstan:

That's a career switch. If it's not related to your previous study or work experience, you have a great job of convincing the visa officer your reason for career Change.

Have people done it, yes but you need to explain well and convincingly too.

Good luck.

Alright thank you
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by adefunkeadelaku(f): 7:39pm On Oct 25, 2022
So u are saying I can raise webform myself, no implication, but on a webform I saw email address, will I now put my own or the agents own?
johnstan:

Truth is once you apply you don't have any other thing you can do from your end than wait.

Send your e-medical sheet to IRCC via webform/emails a couple of times and then chill.

Good luck.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Seyitorl2: 7:49pm On Oct 25, 2022
Good evening everyone.
My admission was deffered to May but my application has been submitted since August. I just wanted to know if the 90days is still applicable to my case since my resumption is still in 5months. is there a possibility of getting a decision on my application this year?
Thanks .
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Joenix99: 8:05pm On Oct 25, 2022
demz99:

I started on the 30th of September, you might have to start your application earlier because you need to give ircc time.

Please how much does police cert clearance really cost in lagos please it's urgent
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Dolaqueen: 8:11pm On Oct 25, 2022
Joenix99:

Please how much does police cert clearance really cost in lagos please it's urgent

45k I did mine last month and it’s 45k in alagbon police station

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Joenix99: 8:13pm On Oct 25, 2022
Dolaqueen:

45k I did mine last month and it’s 45k in alagbon police station

Will you get it that same day how long does it take?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Joenix99: 8:17pm On Oct 25, 2022
Hello everyone one is there any one that applied for visa undergraduate i mean here, and got decision (approval) within a month or max a month and like 2 weeks is there anyone like that here or does anyone one knows someone please I really need to know

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Dolaqueen: 8:37pm On Oct 25, 2022
Joenix99:

Will you get it that same day how long does it take?
you will get it same day

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Joenix99: 8:46pm On Oct 25, 2022
Dolaqueen:
you will get it same day

Thanks
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by skentelelady(f): 8:53pm On Oct 25, 2022
Elmemeoflagos:
Guy...Calm down... My tuition fee for a yr is just $6k
Which school is 6k per year? Or do you mean per term which some provinces call session?

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Joenix99: 8:55pm On Oct 25, 2022
Hello please if you got admission to uofm Manitoba for university 1 program, please signify ,and you just started or have started your visa application or you are yet to start please signify let's know ourselves
Jan intake 2023 or may 2023

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by skentelelady(f): 8:55pm On Oct 25, 2022
Awefisayo:
You mean we should search for school of our choice?

Yes search yourself. Check admission requirements and send mailing you have any enquiries to make. It is very simple. Some will reply while some wont. That's the reason to apply to as many schools as possible
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by GloriaBekee: 9:50pm On Oct 25, 2022
meemeelisco:
If you are in NSCC or going to NSCC for the winter session and you are looking for a roommate, please get in touch with me.

hello,, biko is just to be acquainted with you,if I’ want any clarifications,, cos I applied to NSCC but September 2023 intake, though still to complete the admission requirements

Can I email you?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Elmemeoflagos(m): 10:06pm On Oct 25, 2022
skentelelady:

Which school is 6k per year? Or do you mean per term which some provinces call session?
Memorial University...it's a post Graduate Diploma....Just a yr program....Not per term.... Actually $6,390 per yr
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Elmemeoflagos(m): 10:07pm On Oct 25, 2022
Thomsyne:

I’m assuming this is for a two-year course

Tution: $6k x 2
Living Exp: $10k x 2
Misc: $3k

Total: $35k ~ 11.550M in Naira.

The 12M plus claim is very correct if it’s for a two-year course. 12M won’t even cut it.
Abeg oo.. it's not 2yrs... Just one yr program...it's a Post graduate diploma...Abeg comot that x2

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by johnstan(m): 10:38pm On Oct 25, 2022
Elmemeoflagos:
Abeg oo.. it's not 2yrs... Just one yr program...it's a Post graduate diploma...Abeg comot that x2

The idea is to have above the 1 yr POF and not the exact amount even if you're self sponsored. You also need to show that you have a continuous source of Income and you're not about to spend your life savings.

Repackage and re-apply.

Good luck.

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by peluscoten(f): 10:42pm On Oct 25, 2022
peluscoten:
Welcome to October, My Month of PPR

Who Am I that God is mindful of?

Double celebration for me today. I am a year older today, and my eagle has also landed (PPR). For those still awaiting the good news, keep the faith alive. You are next in line. Premium Thanks to Oga Makano, he handled my application from start to end. I am coming back with my details timeline.

41 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by johnstan(m): 10:44pm On Oct 25, 2022
Seyitorl2:
Good evening everyone.
My admission was deffered to May but my application has been submitted since August. I just wanted to know if the 90days is still applicable to my case since my resumption is still in 5months. is there a possibility of getting a decision on my application this year?
Thanks .

You didn't state the year you deferred to.

The general rule is to forward your new loa showing your new date of resumption to IRCC if it's up to 90 days after your old Loa date.

The processing time on IRCC is 13weeks. In reality it may or may not go beyond that so no one can tell you the possibility of a decision.

Good luck.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by johnstan(m): 10:45pm On Oct 25, 2022
peluscoten:

Double celebration for me today. I am a year older today, and my eagle has also landed (PPR). For those still awaiting the good news, keep the faith alive. You are next in line. Premium Thanks to Oga Makano, he handled my application from start to end. I am coming back with my details timeline.

Congratulations

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Thomsyne(m): 10:48pm On Oct 25, 2022
peluscoten:

Double congratulations to you!!

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Kenny4real68: 11:32pm On Oct 25, 2022
Good day all,
Please I need recommendation for PGD/PGC programs suitable for a medicine and surgery graduate in canada.
People in healthcare, which course and college will improve chances of visa
Thanks
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by socially4fun: 11:43pm On Oct 25, 2022
Vlibray:

Name : Flywire Payments Corporation
Phone Number : +1 800 346 9252
Email : support@flywire.com
IBAN : Routing Number on your generated receipt
Payment mode : Telex

I just read that IBAN is not the same as routing number. IBAN is short for international bank account number, therefore, the account number given on the invoice should be used.

Reference https://help.flywire.com/hc/en-us/articles/5732957132061-How-do-I-fill-out-the-FORM-A-to-complete-my-payment-from-Nigeria-
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by meemeelisco(f): 11:45pm On Oct 25, 2022
jaydave:
Your moniker shows (f) … kindly indicate that u want female roomie … but for male and female sharing room together in canny with that harsh winter … if something No happen make I bend …lol �
Actually, gender isn’t an issue. Just be a decent human being and can cohabit peacefully ( no strings attached)

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by meemeelisco(f): 12:01am On Oct 26, 2022
GloriaBekee:
hello,, biko is just to be acquainted with you,if I’ want any clarifications,, cos I applied to NSCC but September 2023 intake, though still to complete the admission requirements

Can I email you?
Yes, I have always responded to your inquiries.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by enye2000: 12:03am On Oct 26, 2022
If anyone has been admitted to a Canadian university's undergraduate program without providing proof of their IELTS or TOEFL score, please let me know. I am applying with my waec for a two-year program but haven't been lucky enough to find a school that waives it.
Elmemeoflagos:
Memorial University...it's a post Graduate Diploma....Just a yr program....Not per term.... Actually $6,390 per yr
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by ojexin(m): 12:58am On Oct 26, 2022
Please how many months is Canada POF.
Am seeing 4 months, some 6 months for POF.
Also who can be of help concerning POF
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by ScalesDemy: 1:32am On Oct 26, 2022
Enddystar:
Dear house, we know for sure that this journey is not an easy one. May God favour us in the end. Amen.
Please who can help me use a second eye to look at my SOP. I appreciate you in anticipation. Thanks
Send it via email

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Teeebabyyy: 1:35am On Oct 26, 2022
Congratulations�
peluscoten:

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by ademma2022: 5:51am On Oct 26, 2022
CAN I ALSO GET IN TOUCH
GloriaBekee:

Can I email you?

(1) (2) (3) ... (422) (423) (424) (425) (426) (427) (428) ... (1317)

General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.