Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,154 members, 7,845,807 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 03:57 AM

MEN!! We Have Lost Another KING To DEATH Because Of A Selfish Wife!! (Photo) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / MEN!! We Have Lost Another KING To DEATH Because Of A Selfish Wife!! (Photo) (9505 Views)

Guys, Will You Do This Kind Of Thing For Your gf or wife? (photo) / Man Used His Wife's Photo As His Twitter Avi. This Happened / 'You Are A Selfish Bastard One Minute Man'- Unsatisfied Lady Curses Guy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: MEN!! We Have Lost Another KING To DEATH Because Of A Selfish Wife!! (Photo) by Amb1045(m): 1:27pm On Jul 31, 2022
TheGidRedpiller:
KINGS, Quote This With A Topic You Want Me To Talk On Tomorrow!
lol effect of uncircumcised women in the society. I will circumcise my daughters if I marry.

1 Like

Re: MEN!! We Have Lost Another KING To DEATH Because Of A Selfish Wife!! (Photo) by TheGidRedpiller(m): 1:32pm On Jul 31, 2022
Amb1045:
lol effect of uncircumcised women in the society. I will circumcise my daughters if I marry.
Even if women couldn't get orgasm, they would still cheat on you! You have to understand that most times, it is not necessarily about the size of your d!ck!

The question is; ARE YOU THE BEST MAN AVAILABLE Women will always fvvck the highest bidder whether they enjoy the s£x or not!

4 Likes

Re: MEN!! We Have Lost Another KING To DEATH Because Of A Selfish Wife!! (Photo) by TA4TA4: 1:33pm On Jul 31, 2022
I wanted to insult the man for killing himself... But in second thought... It might not be only the school fees that made him take his life... He might have been going through other rough seas but the fees was the icing on the cake...

I pray we don't face the kind of challenge that will make us consider harming ourselves or loved ones....

The wife Don lose the school fees and her husband... All cause she dey form over sharp... I dedicate the below video to her

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hG9jZeRk5ps
Re: MEN!! We Have Lost Another KING To DEATH Because Of A Selfish Wife!! (Photo) by Amb1045(m): 1:35pm On Jul 31, 2022
TheGidRedpiller:
Even if women couldn't get orgasm, they would still cheat on you! You have to understand that most times, it is not necessarily about the size of your d!ck!

The question is; ARE YOU THE BEST MAN AVAILABLE Women will always fvvck the highest bidder whether they enjoy the s£x or not!
comrade you dee burst my brain. Lol

1 Like

Re: MEN!! We Have Lost Another KING To DEATH Because Of A Selfish Wife!! (Photo) by TheGidRedpiller(m): 1:36pm On Jul 31, 2022
Amb1045:
comrade you dee burst my brain. Lol
TRP IS GOLDEN!!

1 Like

Re: MEN!! We Have Lost Another KING To DEATH Because Of A Selfish Wife!! (Photo) by Nobody: 1:41pm On Jul 31, 2022
I won't doubt that STORY because I have seen a woman who did worse.
We gave some funds to an indigent woman who was emaciating from crazy hospital bills, to sort out the bills of her child who was on admission for a debilitating illness.

Could you believe this woman never purchased any recommended medications, neither did she pay for the long awaited procedure.
Rather she hurriedly bought Expensive Native Wrappers with the funds and still posed beside her child like nothing was given to her.
Meanwhile, we had already gotten reliable information of how she spent the money & was still pressuring her hubby to pay up the hospital bills. cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: MEN!! We Have Lost Another KING To DEATH Because Of A Selfish Wife!! (Photo) by bummyla(m): 1:41pm On Jul 31, 2022
Oga shut the Bleep up! You confused brat! If the man had had money to pay his daughters school fees, would he had committed suicide? He had had money to spend, would he had put up with a wife that was causing him depression!

You are not fucking married that is why you are spurring our shit!

When you are married you can come here and tell us about the relationship between a man and his woman!

Bleep off

TheGidRedpiller:
STOP LYING TO US!!

Stop making men think that they don't deserve women because they don't have external resources! THAT IS A BIG FAT LIE!!
If our wives have to be accommodating only when we have money, then it further proves that women are nothing but LIABILITIES/ACCESSORIES/UNNECESSARY LUXURY!
Then there are no difference between the lawfully wedded wives and the regular PROST!TUT£$!

If we need money to keep women, then why do they still go out there to fvvck those guys that won't spend shiit on them?? angry
It Only Takes A Powerful Man To Keep And Withold A Woman!
STOP LYING TO US!!!
Re: MEN!! We Have Lost Another KING To DEATH Because Of A Selfish Wife!! (Photo) by Munamoqel: 1:42pm On Jul 31, 2022
I witness one my tenants wife paid rent and told me it a secret between us ! If husband pays I should refund her ! He later paid and I refunded her and just pity the man
Re: MEN!! We Have Lost Another KING To DEATH Because Of A Selfish Wife!! (Photo) by Nobody: 1:43pm On Jul 31, 2022
Munamoqel:
I witness one my tenants wife paid rent and told me it a secret between us ! If husband pays I should refund her ! He later paid and I refunded her and just pity the man
It's very common!
Re: MEN!! We Have Lost Another KING To DEATH Because Of A Selfish Wife!! (Photo) by TheGidRedpiller(m): 1:44pm On Jul 31, 2022
TheGidRedpiller:
Kings, i'm waiting!
Re: MEN!! We Have Lost Another KING To DEATH Because Of A Selfish Wife!! (Photo) by TheGidRedpiller(m): 1:49pm On Jul 31, 2022
MALIGNANTGuest:
I won't doubt that STORY because I have seen a woman who did worse.
We gave some funds to an indigent woman who was emaciating from crazy hospital bills, to sort out the bills of her child who was on admission for a debilitating illness.

Could you believe this woman never purchased any recommended medications, neither did she pay for the long awaited procedure.
Rather she hurriedly bought Expensive Native Wrappers with the funds and still posed beside her child like nothing was given to her.
Meanwhile, we had already gotten reliable information of how she spent the money & was still pressuring her hubby to pay up the hospital bills. cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry
FVVCK!! How will a man read this and still want to consider marriage without RETHINKING?!
Re: MEN!! We Have Lost Another KING To DEATH Because Of A Selfish Wife!! (Photo) by TheGidRedpiller(m): 1:51pm On Jul 31, 2022
bummyla:
Oga shut the Bleep up! You confused brat! If the man had had money to pay his daughters school fees, would he had committed suicide? He had had money to spend, would he had put up with a wife that was causing him depression!

You are not fucking married that is why you are spurring our shit!

When you are married you can come here and tell us about the relationship between a man and his woman!

Bleep off

Are you married sir
Re: MEN!! We Have Lost Another KING To DEATH Because Of A Selfish Wife!! (Photo) by TheGidRedpiller(m): 1:52pm On Jul 31, 2022
Munamoqel:
Why don't you just advice the man? Tell the man that he married a demon in place of a wife!
Re: MEN!! We Have Lost Another KING To DEATH Because Of A Selfish Wife!! (Photo) by TheGidRedpiller(m): 1:54pm On Jul 31, 2022
MALIGNANTGuest:

It's very common!
Really? I never knew this! How much did my mother do this to my father before he died? JESUS!
Re: MEN!! We Have Lost Another KING To DEATH Because Of A Selfish Wife!! (Photo) by TheGidRedpiller(m): 1:56pm On Jul 31, 2022
NO.3 ON TRENDING!!
NO.1 IN ROMANCE!
Re: MEN!! We Have Lost Another KING To DEATH Because Of A Selfish Wife!! (Photo) by Nobody: 2:02pm On Jul 31, 2022
TheGidRedpiller:
I Will Say This Again, No Woman, I Repeat, NO WOMAN Will Ever Put You Before Herself In The Name Of "Love", Because No Matter What, You Are Still That Stranger You Were When She First Met You!
True.. one is even tending here. Just two months into marriage she's planning a divorce because he has a sick child by another woman. If she can't put his mistakes aside and be with him in these trying times then there was never love or even respect to begin with.. the shocking thing is the number of support she got from other females and useless guys.. marriage isn't really worth it anymore if people can just up and leave because they're not comfortable at that moment.

2 Likes

Re: MEN!! We Have Lost Another KING To DEATH Because Of A Selfish Wife!! (Photo) by gotnel: 2:15pm On Jul 31, 2022
The reasons for marriage in the olden days are totally different from what are obtainable today.
In the days of our fathers, 60s/70s women were still very much obedient and helpful.
Today's women are competitors with their husbands.
There is a saying, if the husband have 10k in the house and the wife have 40k in the house, the amount available for the family is 10k, not 50k.
Today's women are more likely to spend their money on their own good than that of their husband and the children.

Marriage is blissful when you have a good partner.
But good partner is very scarce on the street of today.
The typical woman today are scavengers, looking for what to take home.

3 Likes

Re: MEN!! We Have Lost Another KING To DEATH Because Of A Selfish Wife!! (Photo) by TheGidRedpiller(m): 2:19pm On Jul 31, 2022
killmods:

True.. one is even tending here. Just two months into marriage she's planning a divorce because he has a sick child by another woman. If she can't put his mistakes aside and be with him in these trying times then there was never love or even respect to begin with.. the shocking thing is the number of support she got from other females and useless guys.. marriage isn't really worth it anymore if people can just up and leave because they're not comfortable at that moment.
Do you know what women mean when they say they can't "Share Their Men"

Men are like their banks, a warehouse of money and other valuable resources.
Now when a woman mentions the phrase "Share A Man", it is very synonymus to sharing the pin code/key of the bank or warehouse with another woman!

This is exactly what the woman in question is going through!
She only wanted to enjoy all the goodies ALONE!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: MEN!! We Have Lost Another KING To DEATH Because Of A Selfish Wife!! (Photo) by COOL10(m): 2:19pm On Jul 31, 2022
There are so many women buying lands and building houses without their husbands' knowledge. If their husbands ask them for a little assistance they'll act like they don't have any money. This is the marriage they want us to enter.

1 Like

Re: MEN!! We Have Lost Another KING To DEATH Because Of A Selfish Wife!! (Photo) by Gainman: 2:20pm On Jul 31, 2022
TheGidRedpiller:
Society will tell you that marriage is important for men, they will even go ahead to tell you that you need a wife to succeed in life, well let me tell you something real quick; SOCIETY IS FEMALE!!
Women will keep spreading stupid notions to favour themselves only. Women know that they need men to function and that marriage saves them but at the same time, they do not want to contribute anything to it, so they tell men that marriage is important and that he should be MAN ENOUGH to provide for everything in the marriage! Its all SCAM!

Women hate the fact that they have to deal with men but they love what they can squeeze out of him, this fact is what drives them in and out of the game!
Women do not love you, they just need the marriage, Women do not love you, they just need your money, Women do not love you, they just need your power and influence! The list goes on and on!

Still Typing...
My wife left now she is begging me to come back when her eyes don clear. She can't come into my life again.

1 Like

Re: MEN!! We Have Lost Another KING To DEATH Because Of A Selfish Wife!! (Photo) by TheGidRedpiller(m): 2:20pm On Jul 31, 2022
gotnel:
The reasons for marriage in the olden days are totally different from what are obtainable today.
In the days of our fathers, 60s/70s women were still very much obedient and helpful.
Today's women are competitors with their husbands.
There is a saying, if the husband have 10k in the house and the wife have 40k in the house, the amount available for the family is 10k, not 50k.
Today's women are more likely to spend their money on their own good than that of their husband and the children.

Marriage is blissful when you have a good partner.
But good partner is very scarce on the street of today.
The typical woman today are scavengers, looking for what to take home.
TRP IS GOLDEN!!
Re: MEN!! We Have Lost Another KING To DEATH Because Of A Selfish Wife!! (Photo) by Munamoqel: 2:21pm On Jul 31, 2022
TheGidRedpiller:
Why don't you just advice the man? Tell the man that he married a demon in place of a wife!
I will not ! Getting my rent is my goal .how they live their life is not my business!
Re: MEN!! We Have Lost Another KING To DEATH Because Of A Selfish Wife!! (Photo) by TheGidRedpiller(m): 2:22pm On Jul 31, 2022
COOL10:
There are so many women buying lands and building houses without their husbands' knowledge. If their husbands ask them for a little assistance they'll act like they don't have any money. This is the marriage they want us to enter.
Marriage of the 21st century RUN BROTHER RUN!
Re: MEN!! We Have Lost Another KING To DEATH Because Of A Selfish Wife!! (Photo) by TheGidRedpiller(m): 2:23pm On Jul 31, 2022
Munamoqel:
I will not ! Getting my rent is my goal .how they live their life is not my business!
Can you please somehow share the cont@ct of this man in question so i can do it myself?
Please that man needs help, SERIOUS HELP!
Re: MEN!! We Have Lost Another KING To DEATH Because Of A Selfish Wife!! (Photo) by TheGidRedpiller(m): 2:25pm On Jul 31, 2022
Gainman:

My wife left now she is begging me to come back when her eyes don clear. She can't come into my life again.
What happened? Speak to me KING!
Re: MEN!! We Have Lost Another KING To DEATH Because Of A Selfish Wife!! (Photo) by gotnel: 2:33pm On Jul 31, 2022
When women were still in their real state of mind 130302_WhatsApp

1 Like

Re: MEN!! We Have Lost Another KING To DEATH Because Of A Selfish Wife!! (Photo) by TheGidRedpiller(m): 2:42pm On Jul 31, 2022
gotnel:
When women were still in their real state of mind 130302_WhatsApp
Its not about the women, its about the men! The men of today can never measure up to the men of back then! The men of old had power and control!

1 Like

Re: MEN!! We Have Lost Another KING To DEATH Because Of A Selfish Wife!! (Photo) by Sheddy5(m): 2:50pm On Jul 31, 2022
TheGidRedpiller:
"is mothers curse real or fake" make it tomorrow topic.
Re: MEN!! We Have Lost Another KING To DEATH Because Of A Selfish Wife!! (Photo) by favour32(m): 2:50pm On Jul 31, 2022
TheGidRedpiller:
STOP GETTING MARRIED TO THESE BIITTCHES FOR CHRIST SAKE!!

I'm pissed, as usual, and it doesn't matter how old this news is or whatever, because it doesn't change the fact that it did happen, it is still happening and if care is not taken, another king is currently going through the same shiit as we speak!

I simply lost count of how many times i have posted here with RELAPSING RAGE, telling men to understand the fact that WOMEN DO NOT GIVE A FVVCK ABOUT YOU!! So why do you still disrespect yourselves and take them in knowing fully well that you are nothing but a tool to her

Women DO NOT, CANNOT, and are completely incapable of loving you as a man. Whenever a woman ventures into something, understand that she sees something in it for her and that is all she cares about; HERSELF AND HERSELF ALONE!!

This is the short story of a man who took his life because he couldn't afford his children's school fees, apparently, it goes a lot deeper than that!
Just read the photo below...

Still Typing...

The average girl or woman does not love but ONLY HAS SELF INTEREST!

If you don't know what is self interest in this context;
that is survival instinct.
Re: MEN!! We Have Lost Another KING To DEATH Because Of A Selfish Wife!! (Photo) by TheGidRedpiller(m): 2:58pm On Jul 31, 2022
Sheddy5:

"is mothers curse real or fake" make it tomorrow topic.
I will see what i can do grin
Re: MEN!! We Have Lost Another KING To DEATH Because Of A Selfish Wife!! (Photo) by TheGidRedpiller(m): 3:02pm On Jul 31, 2022
favour32:

The average girl or woman does not love but ONLY HAS SELF INTEREST!
If you don't know what is self interest in this context; that is survival instinct.
"Survival Instinct"? Bro state your side here please!
Re: MEN!! We Have Lost Another KING To DEATH Because Of A Selfish Wife!! (Photo) by Sheddy5(m): 3:29pm On Jul 31, 2022
TheGidRedpiller:
I will see what i can do grin
okay,
but why grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Girl Bites Off A Rapist Joystick (graphic And Disturbing Pics) / White Racists Making Mockery Of George Floyd(pictures) / My Wife Talks To Someone Every Night. I Put A Camera In Her Room And This Was Wh

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.