Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,920 members, 7,956,453 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 12:17 PM

Catholic Veneration Of The Dead - Warning !!! Graphic Images Shown - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Catholic Veneration Of The Dead - Warning !!! Graphic Images Shown (33800 Views)

Revelation As Shown By God To A Young Lady, Shalom David - Tattooing Is A SIN / My Testimony, My Survival (Graphic Images) / Nigeria's Millionaire Preachers [Documentary] - To Be Shown Tonight (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Catholic Veneration Of The Dead - Warning !!! Graphic Images Shown by Ifeann(f): 8:57am On Dec 15, 2014
Doyean:
this is a clear evidence that the true religion in this world is ISLAM

It can NOT be, I have done several comparisms between christainity, Islam and atheism. I have read passages from ur book. Several are very disturbing. The only ideology worse than Islam is atheism.
I will give u some passages from your Koran & hadith .
Islam: "it is NOT fitting for the prophet and those who believe that they should pray for forgiveness for pagans, even though they be kin(family)...", sura 9 ayah 113. so here Muslims aren't allowed to pray for their own family members if they are unbelievers. Christains are commanded to ceaselessly pray for everything.

Islam: Muslims are commanded to beat their wifes if they fear rebellion from them (quran 4:34).

Islam: Muslims are commanded to be " severe against disbelievers, and merciful among themselves (quran 48:29)

Muslims are commanded to kill aposates(those who leave Islam); this is common practise with cults, fortunately most Muslims in Nigeria
Don't practise this.
There are several passages like this, it is little wonder why true practising muslims are filled with so much hate.

every denomination has it's mess , if ANGLICAN ARE NOT DOING GAY MARRAIGE
METHODIST WILL BE DOING CULTISM , JEHOVA WITNESS WILL BE DOING THAT.

A lot of Anglicans are against gay marriage(this has infact divided the Anglican church), I don't knw much abt Methodists but Jehova withness are a cult that deny the divinity of Christ and hence share that in common with Islam.
Please tell me how this is different from shites, sunnis, alwaites, Ahmedies (sorry if I misspelt)

ONE THING I WANT US TO UNDERSTAND WHICH IM NOT FORCING DOWN ON
ANYBODY'S THROAT . THE WORD CHRISTAINITY IS A WAY OF LIFE NOT A RELIGION

Yes my brother in humanity, Christianity is a way of life. Christ says he is the way, the truth and the life.
He also said, "I am the light of the world. He who follows me shall not walk in darkness, but have the light of life" John 8:12

AS WE "NIGERIANS" ARE TAKING IT WE TEND TO WORSHIP HUMAN RATHER THAN GOD
THE WHITE THAT BROUGHT THIS RELIGION TO THIS COAST TEND TO TAKE US FOR A FOOL
GO DOWN TO THEIR END THEY DONT TAKE THIS AS WE TOOK IT DOWN HERE BUT THEY ARE
MORE SINCERE AND THEY ARE GROWING EVERYDAY

Before the coming of the Gospel to our part of the world according to Nigerian peoples and culture pg.10 the natives where killing twins, performing human sacrifice, ritual murder, consulting corrupt oracles and some terrible burial rites. I thank God they brought the gospel and set my people free from darkness.

SO FELLAS IS BETA YOU TAKE THE GOLD WITH THE SHIT
because YOU CANT SEPERATE THEM OR LEAVE THEIR SHIT

AND ACCEPT ISLAM OR OGUN OR OBATALA
BUT THE BEST OF ALL IS THE RELIGION OF
LIGHT AND PEACE because THEY HAVE NEVER BEEN IN
STONE OR DARK AGE
You need to study more abt how Islam came to Africa and Nigeria, how may people had to die, get beheaded and sold into slavery

THAT IS WHY THE WEST AND THE AMERICANS KEPT ON
BLACKMAILING THEM AS TERRORIST AND CALLED THEIR
OWN VERSION CRUSADE RUBBISH AND NONSENSE

Please how is America blackmailing them (moslems) as terrorists when they are killing Christians in Iraq and Syria, Pakistan and Afghanistan, Egypt and Lebanon,and several other moslem countries
If u read ur Koran passages (9:29, 9:73, 48:29) and many more. You shall see the commands to murder the unbelievers.

IF YOU THINK I HAVE WRITTEN NON- SENSE PLEASE REMOVE
THE NON- AND TAKE THE SENSE OUT OF IT
You have expressed ur opinion, a lot of it is nonsense to be honest; and I suspect u know.

ACCEPT ISLAM TODAY TODAY TODAY, THE DOOR IS STILL OPEN
Why would someone accept bondage. Have u read your Koran in English, not classical Arabic recitation of gibberish

Please learn more about Christ and why God had to send his word to the world and how his word became flesh and dwelt amongst us. He also warned us abt false prophets and the anti Christ.
Peace to you.
Re: Catholic Veneration Of The Dead - Warning !!! Graphic Images Shown by plappville(f): 6:09am On May 19, 2015
omoalaro:

frosbel (m)« #26 on: Yesterday at 08:34:18 PM »

Frosbel, I still insist that what happened to Jesus was an attempted murder and Jesus never wanted to die. He even tried to avert it. He actually planned a military defence to ward it off and a spiritual defence in form of prayers to God to “let this cup pass over me”.

What you believed as crucifixion was actually cruci-fiction and the greatest lie of Christianity as described by the topic poster. Let us start from this.
AROUND THE TABLE
On the eve of the Passover Feast, Jesus and his twelve disciples are seated around a huge Table with their host — the "beloved disciple", whose name also happened to be JOHN.

MARCH INTO JERUSALEM
Jesus (pbuh) made his triumphant royal entry into Jerusalem at the head of an excited and enthusiastic following, with high hopes of establishing the "Kingdom of God" any minute; riding a donkey to fulfil prophecy (Zechariah 9:9) –
Tell ye the daughter of Zion, behold, thy KING cometh. . .
sitting upon an a55. . .
And a great multitude spread their garments. . .
and branches in the way. . .
and the multitude cried, saying,
"Hosanna to the SON OF DAVID. . .
Hosanna in the highest . . ."
(HOLY BIBLE) Matthew 21:5-9
Let Luke the beloved physician, add his strokes to clarify the picture.
". . . because he was near to Jerusalem, and because they thought that the kingdom of God should IMMEDIATELY appear"-
(HOLY BIBLE) Luke 19:11

HEAVENLY KINGDOM
"But those mine enemies, who would not that I should REIGN over them, bring them hither, and SLAY them before me"-
(HOLY BIBLE) Luke 19:27.
. . . Blessed be the KING who cometh in the name of the Lord. . .
(HOLY BIBLE) Luke 19:38.

And John adds that the excited throng exclaimed —
"Hosanna!
Blessed is the KING of ISRAEL, that cometh in the name of the Lord"-
(HOLY BIBLE) John 12:13.
"The Pharisees said. . . Behold, the world is gone (mad) after him (Jesus)"-
(HOLY BIBLE) John 12:21.
"NOW is the judgement of this world; N-O-W shall the prince of this world be CAST OUT"-
(HOLY BIBLE) John 12:31.
Who would withstand such heady-wine of impending glory? Little wonder that Jesus was tempted physically to oust those that bought and sold within the temple precincts. He overthrew the money-changer's tables and drove them out with a "whip of cords"-(John 2:15).

AN ABORTED COUP
The overthrow of the Temple Authority was imminent, and a forerunner to the expulsion of the Romans, heralding the "Kingdom of God." But alas his high hopes did not materialise. The whole performance fizzled out like a damp squib, despite all the "Hosannas" and hoorays to the "Son of David" and the "King of Israel." All this ballyhoo was only forty years premature. Jesus had failed to heed the warning of the Pharisees to curb the over exuberance of his disciples (Luke 19:39). He had miscalculated. Now he must pay the price of failure. His nation was not ready for any sacrifice, in spite of all their infantile clamour.

JEWISH REASONING
The Jewish leaders reasoned that this one man had almost brought the nation to destruction. Therefore,
"It is expedient for one man to die for the nation –
(HOLY BIBLE) John 11:50.
But with all the mass hysteria surrounding him, it was also NOT expedient to apprehend Jesus in public. They waited for the opportunity of a clandestine arrest. As luck would have it they found in Judas, an elected disciple of Jesus (pbuh), a traitor who would sell his Lord and Master for thirty miserable pieces of silver.

JUDAS WAS DISGRUNTLED
In the opinion of Christian divines it was the greed of gold which enticed Judas to do his dastardly deed. But he had more money-sense then the Christians gave him credit for. As a purser for the elect group of Jesus he had endless opportunities of pinching pennies permanently. Why jeopardise that for all times for 30 paltry pieces? There is more to that than meets the eye. Judas was disgruntled, after all those mass demonstrations on Jesus' regal entry into Jerusalem — those hot out-pourings of: "The HOUR is come — and NOW is — the Prince of this World will be CAST OUT — I should REIGN over them — bring them HITHER and SLAY THEM before me." Jesus had now developed cold-feet. If only Jesus could be provoked, he might react with miracles, and bring down fire and brimstones from Heaven upon his enemies; and, of course, the legions of angels (which he boasted were at his disposal), which would enable him and his disciples to rule the world.
From close contact with the Master, he had learned that Jesus was kind, tender and loving. But, he was not a mealy-mouthed man; he was no milk-and-water Messiah. But Judas could not understand the "hot and cold" blowings of Jesus. Perhaps if Jesus was accosted, he would yet deliver the goods. To this end Judas schemed.

THE TRAITOR KNOWN
The furtive looks and the suspicious behaviour of Judas had revealed everything to Jesus (pbuh). He did not need the Holy Ghost to interpret the misgivings in Judas’s mind. At the Table in the Upper-room where Jesus and his disciples were having that "Last Supper", Jesus dismissed Judas with the words:
". . . What thou doest, do quickly."
(HOLY BIBLE) John 13:27
And Judas took off to put the seal on the deal to the stab-in-the-back.

PREPARATION FOR WAR
POLICY CHANGE
Jesus will not be a sitting-duck for a clandestine arrest by the Jews. He prepares his disciples for the impending showdown. Discreetly, so as not to frighten his disciples, he introduces the subject of defence. Gently he begins:
"When I sent you without purse, and scrip, and shoes, lacked ye anything?" And they said, "Nothing" Then said he unto them, "But now, he that hath no purse, let him take it, and likewise his bag; and he that hath no SWORD, let him sell his garment and buy one!"
(HOLY BIBLE) Luke 22:35-36
This is a preparation for War, a Holy War — Jews against Jews! Why! Why this somersault? Did he not advise them to "turn the other cheek"; "to forgive seventy times seven" (70 x 7 = 490)? Did he not send his chosen Twelve with the advice:
"Behold, I send you forth as sheep in the midst of wolves; be ye, therefore, as wise as serpents, (?) and as harmless as doves."
(HOLY BIBLE) Matthew 10:16

TO ARMS! TO ARMS!
The situation and the circumstance have changed and as with any wise and able general, the strategy must also change. The disciples were already armed. They had some foresight. They had not left Galilee with bare knuckles. They responded:
". . . Lord, behold, here are two SWORDS." And he said unto them, "It is enough".
(HOLY BIBLE) Luke 22:38
The missionary, so as to retain the impression of the "meek and gentle Jesus", "the Prince of Peace", pleads that the SWORDS were spiritual! If the swords were spiritual, then the "garments" must also be spiritual. If the disciples of Jesus were to sell their SPIRITUAL garments to buy SPIRITUAL swords, in that case they would all become SPIRITUALLY Unclad! Furthermore, one does not lop off peoples physical ears with spiritual swords —
"And, behold, one of those who were with Jesus stretched out his hand, and drew his SWORD, and
struck a servant of the high priests, and cut off his ear."
(HOLY BIBLE) Matthew 26:51
The only purpose of swords or guns is to maim and to kill. People did not carry swords to pare apples and bananas in the time of Christ.

WHY COUPLE OF SWORDS ENOUGH?
If this was a preparation for war, then why should two swords be "enough"? The reason is that Jesus was not contemplating a battle against the legions of Rome. Since his "friend" Judas was in league with the Temple authorities, he was expecting a clandestine, underhand attempt by the Jewish oligarchy to seize him. It would be a question of Jews against Jews. In such a battle against the Jewish temple servants and the riff-raff of the town, he would prevail. Of that he was sure. He had with him Peter (the Rock) and John and James (the sons of Thunder) together with the other eight, each vying with one another to go to prison for him; to die for him. 1 These were all Galilians. They had a reputation of Zealotism, terrorism and repeated insurrections against the Romans.
Armed with sticks and stones, and the swords, and fortified with the spirit of self-sacrifice which they had avowed for their Master, he was sure to knock hells into any Jewish rabble that dare confront him.
1. "Likewise also said all the disciples."- (Mathew 26:35)

A MASTER TACTICIAN
He had proved himself a skilful strategist and planner, alert and resourceful. This was not the time to sit and twiddle thumbs; to be a sitting-duck, cooped up with his disciples in the upper-room! No, not for him. He leads his platoon, in the middle of the night, to Gethsemane-Gethsemane — an olive press — a courtyard built of stone walls some 5 miles out of town.
On the way, he unburdens to them the seriousness of the situation. The implications and the explosive nature of the coup that failed. Now he must bear the wrath of the powers that be. The price of failure!
You do not have to be a military genius to appreciate that, Jesus (pbuh) deploys his forces as a master tactician, in a manner that would bring credit to any Officer out of "Sandhurst". He places eight of the eleven disciples at the entrance to the courtyard, commanding them:
", Sit ye here, while I go and pray yonder."
(HOLY BIBLE) Matthew 26:36

The question that would bug any thinker is: "Why did they all go to Gethsemane? To pray? Could they not have prayed in the upper-room? Could they not have gone to the Temple of Solomon, a stone's throw from where they were, if prayer is all that they wanted to do? No! They went to the Garden so that they might be in a better position to defend themselves!
Observe, Jesus does not take the eight with him to pray. He positions them strategically at the entrance to the courtyard; armed to the hilt, as the circumstances would allow:
"And he took with him Peter and the two sons of Zebedee. . .
Then saith he unto them. . .
tarry ye here and watch with me."
(HOLY BIBLE) Matthew 26:37-38
Where is he taking Peter and John and James now? Further into the Garden! To pray? No! To make an inner line of defence — he had put eight at the Gate, and, now these zealous Zealots (the fighting Irishmen of their day), armed with SWORDS, to "wait and watch " — TO KEEP GUARD! The picture is very vivid; Jesus leaves nothing to our imagination. A-n-d HE (alone) prayed!

JESUS PRAYS FOR RESCUE
". . . and began to be sorrowful and very depressed. Then saith he unto them, ‘my soul is exceedingly sorrowful, even unto death' . . ."
"And he went a little further, and fell on his face (Exactly as the Muslim does in Salaat), and prayed, saying, "O my Father, if it be possible, let this cup pass from me; nevertheless, not as I will, but as thou wilt."
(This is the quality of a good Muslim who submits his will to the will of God).
(HOLY BIBLE) Matthew 26: 37-39
"And being in an agony, he prayed more earnestly;
and his sweat was, as it were, great drops of blood falling down to the ground’’
(HOLY BIBLE) Luke 22:44

MESSIAH SOBS FOR HIS PEOPLE
Why all this bewailing and lamentation? Is he crying to save his skin? It would be highly cynical on his part to do that! Did he not advise others:
"And if thy right eye offend thee, pluck it out . . . And if thy right hand offend thee, cut it off, and cast it from thee; for it is profitable for thee that one of thy members should perish, and not that thy whole body should be cast into hell."
(HOLY BIBLE) Matthew 5:29-30
We would be doing Jesus a grave injustice if we thought that he was crying like a woman to save his body from physical harm. He was crying for his people — the Jews. They held a queer logic, that if they succeeded in killing any would-be Messiah (Christ), it would be a sure proof of his imposture. For God Almighty will never allow His truly "anointed one" (Christ) to be killed — (Deuteronomy 18:20). Hence the insistence of the Jews as a people, as a whole, in rejecting Jesus, the son of Mary, as their promised Messiah — "The eternal rejection."

IMAGINATIVE VERSION
This harrowing sob-story, the blood-curdling cries and lamentations would evoke sympathy in the hardest of hearts. And the hot-gospeller and the Bible-thumper is not averse to its effective exploitation. We are told that Jesus was destined to die for the sins of mankind. That he was "being prepared for this vicarious sacrifice before the foundation of the world". That even before the material universe came into being, there was a contract between "Father and son," and that in the year 4000 A.A. (After Adam) , God himself in the form of Jesus, as the second person from the enigmatic Trinity, was to get himself hanged to redeem mankind from the Original Sin and their actual sins.

JESUS UNAWARE OF HEAVENLY CONTRACT
From the "call to arms" in the upper-room, and the masterful deployment of forces at Gethsemane, and the blood-sweating prayer to the God of Mercy for help, it appears that Jesus knew nothing about the contract for his crucifixion. It reminds one of the Biblical Abraham, leading his son to the slaughter with the bluff that the Lord will provide a 'scape-goat.'

AN UN-WILLING VICTIM
If this was God's plan for a vicarious atonement to redeem mankind, then obviously He had chosen a wrong substitute. This candidate was most reluctant to die. Arming! Wailing! Sweating! Crying! Complaining! Contrast these responses with those of Lord Nelson, a war-hero, who gave up the ghost with these undying words:
"THANK GOD, I HAVE DONE MY DUTY!". There are millions today, who would happily immolate themselves for king and country, with smiles on their faces. Jesus was an un-willing victim. If this was God's scheme of salvation, then it was a heartless plot. It was murder in the first degree, and not redeeming self-sacrifice.
Major Yeats-Brown, in his "Life of a Bengal Lancer", summarizes the Christian Doctrine of the Atonement in just a single sentence:
"NO HEATHEN TRIBE HAS CONCEIVED SO GROTESQUE AN IDEA, INVOLVING AS IT DOES THE ASSUMPTION, THAT MAN WAS BORN WITH A HEREDITARY STAIN UPON HIM: AND THAT THIS STAIN (FOR WHICH HE WAS NOT PERSONALLY RESPONSIBLE) WAS TO BE ATONED FOR: AND THAT THE CREATOR OF ALL THINGS HAD TO SACRIFICE HIS ONLY BEGOTTEN SON TO NEUTRALIZE THIS MYSTERIOUS CURSE."
Strange as it may sound, after every outpouring of prayer, Jesus Christ found his disciples lulled to sleep at their post. Again and again he bewailed:
"What could ye not watch with me for one hour?" — (HOLY BIBLE) Matthew 26:40.
"And again he (Jesus) went away, and prayed, and spoke the same words. And when he returned, he found them sleep again …" — (HOLY BIBLE) Mark 14:39-40.
Poor St. Mark bemoans that the disciples could give no excuse for their lassitude, their somnambulism. He records:
"neither knew they what to answer him", — (HOLY BIBLE) Mark 14:40
However, the most lucid, the most coherent and systematic of all Gospel writers, St. Luke, hazards a guess for this anomaly. He says:
"And when he (Jesus) rose from prayer, and was come to his disciples, he found them sleeping for SORROW."
(HOLY BIBLE) Luke 22:45

UNUSUAL REASONING
St. Luke, though he was never one of the elected Twelve disciples of Christ, holds numerous distinctions according to Christians. Among them, the "most historical", the beloved "physician", etc. As a Physician, his theory of men "SLEEPING FOR SORROW" is unique. Cries and wailings, sobs and sorrows were in abundance from Jerusalem to Gethsemane on the lips of Jesus (pbuh) which would shock and alert to wakefulness any un-ebriated person. Why were the "lullabies" of woe, lulling the disciples to slumber? Was their psychological make-up any different from that of twentieth century man? Professors of physiology opine that under shock, stress and fear the adrenal gland secretes a hormone into the bloodstream — nature's own injection — which chases away all sleep. Is it not possible that the disciples of Jesus had eaten too much and drunk too much: remembering that food and drink was all "on the house,” i.e. FREE!

So this is what Mohamed told you? Yet you still say PBUH. Do you Muslims know the true meaning of PEACE at all?
Re: Catholic Veneration Of The Dead - Warning !!! Graphic Images Shown by chiedu7: 3:21am On Jan 13, 2016
The Catholic Church and idols
Re: Catholic Veneration Of The Dead - Warning !!! Graphic Images Shown by ValentineMary(m): 2:16pm On Jan 13, 2016

I am sorry but anything added to the worship of GOD except Jesus Christ is PAGAN and IDOL Worship.

Islam , Hinduism, Buddhism and Catholicism immediately come to mind.

God Bless

According to you, any other religion apart from christianity is false. You have not even realised that you are worshipping a human being (Jesus).

Another proof of the folly of religion.
Re: Catholic Veneration Of The Dead - Warning !!! Graphic Images Shown by analice107: 2:36pm On Jan 13, 2016
chukwudi44:
what an irony!! The christian bible was compiled by a group of pagans in the fourth century.There is nothiong wrong with the images as most of them are simple incorruptibles placed at strategic pilgrimage sites.if you dont know what incorruptibles stand for simply google it and stop making a fool of yourself.

There is nothing wrong in praying @pilgrimage sites period.
Compiled sir. Compiled, not written. Check the difference.
Re: Catholic Veneration Of The Dead - Warning !!! Graphic Images Shown by analice107: 2:41pm On Jan 13, 2016
Doyean:
@frosbel

You need to open your mind and heart that Islam is not condeming the word " CHRITAINITY"
called them the poeple of the book.

God in is his infinite mercy knows that man will always refuse to face the fact that is why
he sent down different revelations which the Muslims categorises into FIVE. the Jews the jews (old testement)
Xtain both the new &old testement

God made it mandatory that all the books should be accepted by the Muslims and they should not
talk bad about other religion as it will also not be acceptable to them if others talk bad about theirs.

JESUS ,MOSES , MOHAMMED ,ABRAHAM, DAUDA (DAVID), JOSEPH (YUSUF) E.T.C WERE ALL MARKETERS FOR GOD ALMIGHTY
THEY WERE SENT TO ENLIGHTEN MEN FROM IDOL WORSHIPING. ALL THESE PEOPLE WERE MESSAGE CARRIER FOR
GOD.

HISTORY HAS IT THAT THERE IS NO GENERATION THAT ACTUALLY ACCEPTED THESE NOBLE MEN OF GOD 100%
THAT IS WHY WE HAVE THE JEWS. CHRISTANS, MUSLIMS AND NOT FORGETING OTHER RELIGION FROM ASIA IF
WE WANT TO BE OBJECTIVE ABOUT THIS ISSUE.

THE BEST IS TO HOLD ON TO WHAT YOU BELEIVE WILL SAVE BUT IF YOU CAN WIN OTHERS TO UR SIDE GOODLUCK

GOD'S PURPOSE OF SENDING US TO THIS WORLD IS TO WORSHIP HIM AND HE SENT ALL THESE PROPHETS FROM THE DAYS OF NOAH

WE CONTINUE TO DEFY GOD,

FOR ME NOBODY GAVE BIRTH TO GOD
NEITHER DID HE HAVE ANY SON OR CHILD

NEVER MIND MY INITIAL POST I TAKE THESE TOPIC AS A JOKE
COS LOOK @ PEOPLE THAT ARGUE ON RELIGION AS SENSELESS
HUMAN BEIGNS.
Because the world can never have one religion. if this happen that means it is THE END OF THE WORLD.
All other prophets were mentioned by name in the Bible, only Muhammed was implied, why is that? Why do we need to break codes to see Muhammed in the Bible? That's because he is not there. Try as you may to fix him there, he won't fit. He was the false prophet Jesus said will come after him, with another gospel and will draw many away.
You, my friend, are worshipping Satan in the demon Allah.
Re: Catholic Veneration Of The Dead - Warning !!! Graphic Images Shown by johnydon22(m): 2:42pm On Jan 13, 2016
analice107:

Compiled sir. Compiled, not written. Check the difference.
Exactly and if they didn't compile it the books must have all been lost like hundreds of such writings that didn't make it into the bible..

And without the bible there wouldn't be a recognized canon for Christian fundamental doctrines..

So everything you believe today, are exactly the works of these old men

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Catholic Veneration Of The Dead - Warning !!! Graphic Images Shown by laparry12(f): 2:35pm On Jun 12, 2016
Doyean:
this is a clear evidence that the true religion in this world is ISLAM

every denomination has it's mess , if ANGLICAN ARE NOT DOING GAY MARRAIGE
METHODIST WILL BE DOING CULTISM , JEHOVA WITNESS WILL BE DOING THAT.

ONE THING I WANT US TO UNDERSTAND WHICH IM NOT FORCING DOWN ON
ANYBODY'S THROAT . THE WORD CHRISTAINITY IS A WAY OF LIFE NOT A RELIGION

AS WE "NIGERIANS" ARE TAKING IT WE TEND TO WORSHIP HUMAN RATHER THAN GOD
THE WHITE THAT BROUGHT THIS RELIGION TO THIS COAST TEND TO TAKE US FOR A FOOL
GO DOWN TO THEIR END THEY DONT TAKE THIS AS WE TOOK IT DOWN HERE BUT THEY ARE
MORE SINCERE AND THEY ARE GROWING EVERYDAY

SO FELLAS IS BETA YOU TAKE THE GOLD WITH THE SHIT
because YOU CANT SEPERATE THEM OR LEAVE THEIR SHIT

AND ACCEPT ISLAM OR OGUN OR OBATALA
BUT THE BEST OF ALL IS THE RELIGION OF
LIGHT AND PEACE because THEY HAVE NEVER BEEN IN
STONE OR DARK AGE

THAT IS WHY THE WEST AND THE AMERICANS KEPT ON
BLACKMAILING THEM AS TERRORIST AND CALLED THEIR
OWN VERSION CRUSADE RUBBISH AND NONSENSE

IF YOU THINK I HAVE WRITTEN NON- SENSE PLEASE REMOVE
THE NON- AND TAKE THE SENSE OUT OF IT

ACCEPT ISLAM TODAY TODAY TODAY, THE DOOR IS STILL OPEN
Arrant nonsense. Allah ya tsare ni.
Re: Catholic Veneration Of The Dead - Warning !!! Graphic Images Shown by laparry12(f): 2:43pm On Jun 12, 2016
Doyean:
@frosbel

You need to open your mind and heart that Islam is not condeming the word " CHRITAINITY"
called them the poeple of the book.

God in is his infinite mercy knows that man will always refuse to face the fact that is why
he sent down different revelations which the Muslims categorises into FIVE. the Jews the jews (old testement)
Xtain both the new &old testement

God made it mandatory that all the books should be accepted by the Muslims and they should not
talk bad about other religion as it will also not be acceptable to them if others talk bad about theirs.

JESUS ,MOSES , MOHAMMED ,ABRAHAM, DAUDA (DAVID), JOSEPH (YUSUF) E.T.C WERE ALL MARKETERS FOR GOD ALMIGHTY
THEY WERE SENT TO ENLIGHTEN MEN FROM IDOL WORSHIPING. ALL THESE PEOPLE WERE MESSAGE CARRIER FOR
GOD.

HISTORY HAS IT THAT THERE IS NO GENERATION THAT ACTUALLY ACCEPTED THESE NOBLE MEN OF GOD 100%
THAT IS WHY WE HAVE THE JEWS. CHRISTANS, MUSLIMS AND NOT FORGETING OTHER RELIGION FROM ASIA IF
WE WANT TO BE OBJECTIVE ABOUT THIS ISSUE.

THE BEST IS TO HOLD ON TO WHAT YOU BELEIVE WILL SAVE BUT IF YOU CAN WIN OTHERS TO UR SIDE GOODLUCK

GOD'S PURPOSE OF SENDING US TO THIS WORLD IS TO WORSHIP HIM AND HE SENT ALL THESE PROPHETS FROM THE DAYS OF NOAH

WE CONTINUE TO DEFY GOD,

FOR ME NOBODY GAVE BIRTH TO GOD
NEITHER DID HE HAVE ANY SON OR CHILD

NEVER MIND MY INITIAL POST I TAKE THESE TOPIC AS A JOKE
COS LOOK @ PEOPLE THAT ARGUE ON RELIGION AS SENSELESS
HUMAN BEIGNS.
Because the world can never have one religion. if this happen that means it is THE END OF THE WORLD.
your write up is sensible. just like me now,I don't believe in any prophet, but in the son of the creator of heaven & earth(Jesus). If we can learn to accept us & our beliefs, this world would hv bin heaven on earth.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I Disguised As Beggar To Teach Christians Kindness – Fr Thaddeus Ilechukwu / Photos Of Pastor Igwe Ogbonnaya's SUV / Curious!! Breastfeeding Inside The Church, Right Or Wrong?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 96
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.