Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,800 members, 7,851,691 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 05:42 AM

Zack Orji's Wife, Ngozi, Is 'Obidient' (Photo) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Zack Orji's Wife, Ngozi, Is 'Obidient' (Photo) (66340 Views)

Zack Orji: First Lady, VP’s Wife, Minister, Others Visit Ailing Actor / Joke Sanwo-olu Unknowingly Posts Pic Of Her And An Angry Obidient(photo) / 2023: Nigerians Don’t Want PDP Or APC, Everybody Is Obidient - Obaseki (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Zack Orji's Wife, Ngozi, Is 'Obidient' (Photo) by SolarCorona: 12:14pm On Aug 01, 2022
nice one.

OBIdience is better than BAT SHIT.

Arise o compatriots
Nigerians Call OBI

1 Million online volunteers needed

Re: Zack Orji's Wife, Ngozi, Is 'Obidient' (Photo) by rippa(m): 12:14pm On Aug 01, 2022
Image123:

Lagos doesn't belong to Tinubu but was governed by Tinubu for 8 years. His boys have also been in charge for about 15years after.
Zach experienced the good governance in this(from his video and explanation). It is only rational for him to throw his support and appreciation behind what has benefited him and that he feels will benefit more.

It is saddening and devilish to see many eastern brothers make millions in Lagos and never try building or improving it but will build many mansions in their villages with the money. And they don't only stop at that, they have several times attempted to hijack/change the state government for no known sensible reason. It is Tinubu's unfortunate fault that they call Lagos no man's land because he created enabling and level environment for everyone to easily make it, even in government. What many of my SE brothers attempt to do in Lagos, no outsiders can try 10% of it in their state. O wrong na, very wrong.
Cry foul
Nigeria belongs to all of us
I can choose to live anywhere I want
Tinubu was just a mere governor for 8years
He achieved nothing compared to jakande and others
He only successfully hijack Yoruba brain and turn Lagos to his personal property

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Zack Orji's Wife, Ngozi, Is 'Obidient' (Photo) by azpekuliar: 12:15pm On Aug 01, 2022
Image123:
The good thing about Tinubu supporters, they are not do or die.They are not threatening no elections, or to kill and burn down people who don't support Tinubu.

Vote your vote, make i vote my vote. That's democracy. Not this ipobic campaign hijacked from Obi. If SAPA proMAX Obi's campaign can be hijacked and people are telling him to keep quiet that it is beyond him. i wonder what happens to his government.
Someone that was impeached like a mere local government chairman, can't control his campaign, can't control his mouth from lies and embellishment. Na him wan successfully control the diversity of Nigerians and Aso Rock? E go complain tire about his hands being tied. Abi Nigeria na your two pair of shoes wey you dey carry inside bag without PA ni?

The rantings of a slowpoke. The one wey dey dia wey nobody tire im hand nko... Even wit im rubber stamp assembly how e be for you after 7 years?... Idiot.
Re: Zack Orji's Wife, Ngozi, Is 'Obidient' (Photo) by annyz: 12:15pm On Aug 01, 2022
Her husband came out for the money?

More also they don't want to put their eggs in one basket.
Re: Zack Orji's Wife, Ngozi, Is 'Obidient' (Photo) by Stanleyq: 12:16pm On Aug 01, 2022
Image123:

He doesn't need to control a following to vote. He is only being grateful having lived in Lagos and "made it" in Lagos for over 30 years.
And the bat is lagos abi. He has been living there before the bat came as govu.
Re: Zack Orji's Wife, Ngozi, Is 'Obidient' (Photo) by Believeintruth: 12:16pm On Aug 01, 2022
Image123:
The good thing about Tinubu supporters, they are not do or die.They are not threatening no elections, or to kill and burn down people who don't support Tinubu.

Vote your vote, make i vote my vote. That's democracy. Not this ipobic campaign hijacked from Obi. If SAPA proMAX Obi's campaign can be hijacked and people are telling him to keep quiet that it is beyond him. i wonder what happens to his government.
Someone that was impeached like a mere local government chairman, can't control his campaign, can't control his mouth from lies and embellishment. Na him wan successfully control the diversity of Nigerians and Aso Rock? E go complain tire about his hands being tied. Abi Nigeria na your two pair of shoes wey you dey carry inside bag without PA ni?

The ones attacking people that want to register for their PVCs in Lagos nko who are they?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Zack Orji's Wife, Ngozi, Is 'Obidient' (Photo) by kokoA(m): 12:18pm On Aug 01, 2022
doggedfighter:
A sane woman !

How a human being supports a BAT is beyond me . undecided
Baba na meal ticket..

1 Like

Re: Zack Orji's Wife, Ngozi, Is 'Obidient' (Photo) by agadez007(m): 12:18pm On Aug 01, 2022
blancsn1:
Same is applicable to Hausa Fulanis n Yorubas. Igbos do not have monopoly of deceit n obviously they have been taken to the cleaners on more than one occasion since 1960. Igbos will cry come 2023 again.

To you guys everything is tribalism
Didn’t you read where I said that APC failed woefully thus we don’t need them,they have tried their best,let’s see others

1 Like

Re: Zack Orji's Wife, Ngozi, Is 'Obidient' (Photo) by AbuAeesha: 12:19pm On Aug 01, 2022
you see,that is freedom of opinion.
only retarded pple are blaiming Zach Orji for making his choice.
Re: Zack Orji's Wife, Ngozi, Is 'Obidient' (Photo) by Image123(m): 12:20pm On Aug 01, 2022
Believeintruth:

The ones attacking people that want to register for their PVCs in Lagos nko who are they?

Which ones? Is church PVC registration center? Why would anyone monopolize PVC machine to vote against his landlord?
Re: Zack Orji's Wife, Ngozi, Is 'Obidient' (Photo) by jnrbayano(m): 12:20pm On Aug 01, 2022
CrownOfClay724:
To each his own.
And better a diversified portfolio for when things go south.

No be everybody fit chow cassava and agbado

Who invented this English? "To each his own"?
Re: Zack Orji's Wife, Ngozi, Is 'Obidient' (Photo) by Stanleyq: 12:20pm On Aug 01, 2022
Image123:

Lagos doesn't belong to Tinubu but was governed by Tinubu for 8 years. His boys have also been in charge for about 15years after.
Zach experienced the good governance in this(from his video and explanation). It is only rational for him to throw his support and appreciation behind what has benefited him and that he feels will benefit more.

It is saddening and devilish to see many eastern brothers make millions in Lagos and never try building or improving it but will build many mansions in their villages with the money. And they don't only stop at that, they have several times attempted to hijack/change the state government for no known sensible reason. It is Tinubu's unfortunate fault that they call Lagos no man's land because he created enabling and level environment for everyone to easily make it, even in government. What many of my SE brothers attempt to do in Lagos, no outsiders can try 10% of it in their state. O wrong na, very wrong.
Are u a witch?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Zack Orji's Wife, Ngozi, Is 'Obidient' (Photo) by Lightorder: 12:20pm On Aug 01, 2022
Even the husband is over OBIdient just that he is using Osun-voters’ formula (OVF)
Re: Zack Orji's Wife, Ngozi, Is 'Obidient' (Photo) by ennyrah: 12:20pm On Aug 01, 2022
By now Obi should be declare winner with all these rants here and there...but what will become a big shame if the noises end in distant 4th
Re: Zack Orji's Wife, Ngozi, Is 'Obidient' (Photo) by Image123(m): 12:21pm On Aug 01, 2022
Stanleyq:
And the bat is lagos abi. He has been living there before the bat came as govu.

BAT has been involved in Lagos government.
Re: Zack Orji's Wife, Ngozi, Is 'Obidient' (Photo) by Svoboda(m): 12:21pm On Aug 01, 2022
The so called fundamental catholic who sowed the seed of division btw catholics and anglicans when he was gov, is now weaving his way thru pentecostal churches just to satiate his ego...
Re: Zack Orji's Wife, Ngozi, Is 'Obidient' (Photo) by Image123(m): 12:21pm On Aug 01, 2022
Stanleyq:
Are u a witch?

lol, why na. Why are you people like this?
Re: Zack Orji's Wife, Ngozi, Is 'Obidient' (Photo) by 2pak(m): 12:22pm On Aug 01, 2022
Collect your own share money from BAT ,
On election be obidient
Re: Zack Orji's Wife, Ngozi, Is 'Obidient' (Photo) by FreeSpirited: 12:23pm On Aug 01, 2022
Image123:

Wèrè, is that all you have to say? Abi mor3 madnees still remain? Eranko

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Zack Orji's Wife, Ngozi, Is 'Obidient' (Photo) by tunapawizzy: 12:23pm On Aug 01, 2022
That's the summary of Tinubu's presidential ambition. Getting endorsed by people who cannot even win the votes in their immediate family for him. So Zack Orjis endorsement cannot win his wife's vote for Tinubu but it will win thousands of vote in the larger society...orishirishi...
Re: Zack Orji's Wife, Ngozi, Is 'Obidient' (Photo) by Stanleyq: 12:24pm On Aug 01, 2022
Image123:

Re: Zack Orji's Wife, Ngozi, Is 'Obidient' (Photo) by Image123(m): 12:24pm On Aug 01, 2022
FreeSpirited:

Wèrè, is that all you have to say? Abi mor3 madnees still remain? Eranko

See them cheesy cheesy
Obi can't win election with this type of disabled persons ruining his SAPA campaign.
Re: Zack Orji's Wife, Ngozi, Is 'Obidient' (Photo) by Lightorder: 12:25pm On Aug 01, 2022
OndoRaph:
Even the devil has followers, that makes me not give a hook abt her husband's agbadoistic tendency. Let's unite & be Obidient.
Does the husband look stupid to you. He is using Osun Voters’ Formula ( OVF)
Re: Zack Orji's Wife, Ngozi, Is 'Obidient' (Photo) by Image123(m): 12:26pm On Aug 01, 2022
azpekuliar:

The rantings of a slowpoke. The one wey dey dia wey nobody tire im hand nko... Even wit im rubber stamp assembly how e be for you after 7 years?... Idiot.

i don't engage ipobic mindsets. How's Lamidi doing, have you prayed to him today?
Re: Zack Orji's Wife, Ngozi, Is 'Obidient' (Photo) by Godian45(m): 12:26pm On Aug 01, 2022
[quote author=jaydono post=115276379]Zack Orji dey shame me.[/quotes]please don't say that. Am an obidient to the core but if I receive pay from tinubu I will sing his praise and campaign for him but on the day of election I will vote it Peter obi. The country is hard. Deep in their house Zack orji and him wife go dey laugh tinubu and how he is even acting for them

1 Like

Re: Zack Orji's Wife, Ngozi, Is 'Obidient' (Photo) by Image123(m): 12:27pm On Aug 01, 2022
rippa:

Cry foul
Nigeria belongs to all of us
I can choose to live anywhere I want
Tinubu was just a mere governor for 8years
He achieved nothing compared to jakande and others
He only successfully hijack Yoruba brain and turn Lagos to his personal property

Where is Jakande na, make we campaign for am
Re: Zack Orji's Wife, Ngozi, Is 'Obidient' (Photo) by Image123(m): 12:28pm On Aug 01, 2022
Stanleyq:
But Yoruba people stopped igbos in lagos to get pvc. Do u know that it is better to threaten and no carry out than no threat but carries it out. Igbos do not spill blood any how

i am not aware. You have proof of this or hearsay?
Re: Zack Orji's Wife, Ngozi, Is 'Obidient' (Photo) by Image123(m): 12:30pm On Aug 01, 2022
samwheel:

Ode!

Come to festac, ago palace, satellite town, iyana ishasi etc... and see what these Igbos are building.

U people just comment without sense, I'm certain u re an head slammer.

"many". You should not disappoint the free school programme you benefited from.
Re: Zack Orji's Wife, Ngozi, Is 'Obidient' (Photo) by Babaken(m): 12:30pm On Aug 01, 2022
This is a very simple illustration the man is actor why his wife is not.

Majority of the actors and actress are known is living life.
Zack was only acting according to Tinubu direction.

Actor can play any role as long as the pay is attractive that was what play in that video Tinubu is the one directing that video.

Why his wife is living a normal life like many others.
Re: Zack Orji's Wife, Ngozi, Is 'Obidient' (Photo) by Saoge: 12:31pm On Aug 01, 2022
The woman has seen light!!!
Re: Zack Orji's Wife, Ngozi, Is 'Obidient' (Photo) by Stanleyq: 12:32pm On Aug 01, 2022
Image123:

lol, why na. Why are you people like this?
We are good. No one can endure what we endure in nigeria, marginalization, can u remember when last a south easterner became a presido, is it good? Ok, if u were in south africa for instance and u made it there, would u like to use ur wealth and develope villages there? Wont u like to bring ur wealth home? Same thing u see in igbos living in lagos, they went there to make it, come back and establish, u too has the equal right, come to aba, make it and go back, thats communial life. Do not envy people's earnings, do not hate them cos they need the presidency or biafra.
Re: Zack Orji's Wife, Ngozi, Is 'Obidient' (Photo) by Mitsurugi(m): 12:32pm On Aug 01, 2022
Image123:

The only thing I want to correct is that Lagos is called No Man's Land because everyone lays claim to it as home inclusive of Yoruba from Ogun, Oyo, Ondo, Osun and Ekiti. Many of them leave their states to also come prosper in Lagos sidelining the indigenous to almost every worthwhile elective post and administration. A case in mind is Rauf Aregbesola and Sen. Boni Yayi Olamilekan. Igbos are just one of the "tribal interlopers" to be fair unless you are trying to say the Ijebu, Egba, Owo, Iragbiji people et al are Lagosians too. Unless the fact that they speak Yoruba excludes them from the injustice and disregard meted to Lagos aborigines.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Atiku Beats Buhari In Delta State / Full Result Of APC Presidential Primary For 2023 Election / Abba Kyari: Best Wishes To ‘Bad Belle’ People Waiting To See Us Arrested By FBI

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.