Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,154 members, 7,811,315 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:05 AM

Why Do Most Ladies End Up With Irresponsible Guys? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Most Ladies End Up With Irresponsible Guys? (40864 Views)

Why Is It That Most Ladies Don't Want To Date Or Marry Their Age Mates? / I Finally Quit That Relationship With Irresponsible Girl / Reasons Many Ladies End Up Marrying The Wrong Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do Most Ladies End Up With Irresponsible Guys? by Truvelisback(m): 11:30am On Aug 01, 2022
Good day, fellas. Why do most ladies end up with irresponsible guys? This is really annoying and disgusting.

Funny enough, these ladies tend to act like they are very smart or clever or they know what'sup. They tend to claim or play high class babe But most times fall in the bossom of irresponsible guys. If you see them like this ehn! You will be so astonished. You would be like, so as u get sense reach, na the person wey give u belle be dis?

248 Likes 28 Shares

Re: Why Do Most Ladies End Up With Irresponsible Guys? by doggedfighter(f): 11:33am On Aug 01, 2022
Ranting about women on a Monday morning undecided

214 Likes 22 Shares

Re: Why Do Most Ladies End Up With Irresponsible Guys? by greatermax77(m): 11:35am On Aug 01, 2022
Because a lot of irredeemable irresponsiblities is in them.

80 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Why Do Most Ladies End Up With Irresponsible Guys? by JJuanMiguel: 11:36am On Aug 01, 2022
It's their destiny.

68 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Do Most Ladies End Up With Irresponsible Guys? by Jennyclay(f): 11:43am On Aug 01, 2022
doggedfighter:

That's what you expect from someone who is jobless.

One thing you should also understand is that we women are the oxygen men breathe in everyday. Men just can't breath without women else they will die

So just allow him to keep ranting.

80 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Why Do Most Ladies End Up With Irresponsible Guys? by Truvelisback(m): 11:45am On Aug 01, 2022
greatermax77:
Because a lot of irredeemable irresponsiblities is in them.
This is very annoying and disgusting. In most cases, When responsible guys approaches them, they tend to take him for granted or judge him as weak or as irresponsible base on his low income or kind of job he does. They failed to realize that a guy who is financially bouyant can be irresponsible too. They also fail to realize that a guy who is not that financially bouyant can be responsible. I just noticed that a girl, a neighbor of mine had aborted her pregnancy. This na girl wey dey always form level or like she know What'sup.

77 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Why Do Most Ladies End Up With Irresponsible Guys? by Acidbath: 11:46am On Aug 01, 2022
Truvelisback:
Good day, fellas. Why do most ladies end up with irresponsible guys? This is really annoying and disgusting. Funny enough, these ladies tend to act like they are very smart or clever or they know what'sup. They tend to claim or play high class babe But most times fall in the bossom of irresponsible guys. If u see them like this ehn! U will be so astonished. U would be like, so as u get sense reach, na the person wey give u belle be dis?

Raise responsible sons. They are going extinct and so are good women.

78 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Why Do Most Ladies End Up With Irresponsible Guys? by decatalyst(m): 11:49am On Aug 01, 2022
doggedfighter:

It's the height of irresponsibility!

I wonder who he will blame for hunger.

25 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Why Do Most Ladies End Up With Irresponsible Guys? by Truvelisback(m): 11:50am On Aug 01, 2022
Jennyclay:

One thing you should also understand is that we women are the oxygen men breathe in everyday. Men just can't breath without women else they will die

Wetin dey do this one?

119 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Why Do Most Ladies End Up With Irresponsible Guys? by pocohantas(f): 11:50am On Aug 01, 2022
Because most men are irresponsible.

If you dip your hand into a basket with 7 black socks and 1 white socks, there is no chance in the world that you would get 2 white socks.

112 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Why Do Most Ladies End Up With Irresponsible Guys? by doggedfighter(f): 11:53am On Aug 01, 2022
decatalyst:

It's the height of irresponsibility!

I wonder who he will blame for hunger.

He will end up blaming women too and not himself.

I wonder who's raising these crop of boys !

So preoccupied with female issues .

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Do Most Ladies End Up With Irresponsible Guys? by Nobody: 11:55am On Aug 01, 2022
pocohantas:

If you dip your hands into a basket with 7 black socks and just 1 white socks, there is no chance in the world that you would get 2 white socks.
Lol .. I was going to type this.

If MOST ladies end up with irresponsible guys then MOST guys are irresponsible. Abi?

30 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Do Most Ladies End Up With Irresponsible Guys? by Truvelisback(m): 11:56am On Aug 01, 2022
Acidbath:

Raise responsible sons. They are going extinct as so are good women.
There are responsible sons. It's just that their big, big eyelashes won't make them to see responsible sons and their excess make-up won't make responsible sons to see them either.

80 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Most Ladies End Up With Irresponsible Guys? by posty56: 11:57am On Aug 01, 2022
because good guys are boring , funny enough good guys are the ones left with the leftovers.

52 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Why Do Most Ladies End Up With Irresponsible Guys? by Nobody: 12:01pm On Aug 01, 2022
Truvelisback:
This is very annoying and disgusting. In most cases, When responsible guys approaches them, they tend to take him for granted or judge him as weak or as irresponsible base on his low income or kind of job he does. They failed to realize that a guy who is financially bouyant can be irresponsible too. They also fail to realize that a guy who is not that financially bouyant can be responsible. I just noticed that a girl, a neighbor of mine had aborted her pregnancy. This na girl wey dey always form level or like she know What'sup.
So you started a market square gossip on Nl because of a lady who aborted her pregnancy.

Nawa for you ooo

22 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Why Do Most Ladies End Up With Irresponsible Guys? by Acidbath: 12:04pm On Aug 01, 2022
Truvelisback:
There are responsible sons. It's just that their big, big eyelashes won't make them to see responsible sons and their excess make-up won't make responsible sons to see them either.

I disagree with you. You know why? Cus it's now common knowledge that supposed responsible men lust for bad girls.

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Do Most Ladies End Up With Irresponsible Guys? by Truvelisback(m): 12:06pm On Aug 01, 2022
posty56:
because good guys are boring , funny enough good guys are the ones left with the leftovers.
Like this, right?

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Most Ladies End Up With Irresponsible Guys? by Truvelisback(m): 12:07pm On Aug 01, 2022
doggedfighter:

He will end up blaming women too and not himself.
I wonder who's raising these crop of boys !
So preoccupied with female issues .
The truth hurts, right? grin

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Most Ladies End Up With Irresponsible Guys? by Truvelisback(m): 12:10pm On Aug 01, 2022
Acidbath:

I disagree with you. You know why? Cus it's now common knowledge that supposed responsible men lust for bad girls.
It's rare. men rarely go for such except the ones who chose to have side Chicks.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Most Ladies End Up With Irresponsible Guys? by Reminderz: 12:10pm On Aug 01, 2022
Jennyclay:

29 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Most Ladies End Up With Irresponsible Guys? by posty56: 12:11pm On Aug 01, 2022
Truvelisback:
Like this, right?
yep, good guys are predictable bad guys aren't

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Why Do Most Ladies End Up With Irresponsible Guys? by Truvelisback(m): 12:16pm On Aug 01, 2022
Persephone1:
So you started a market square gossip on Nl because of a lady who aborted her pregnancy.

Nawa for you ooo
Not only because of that lady. I have met several ladies like that, if not many. I know a lady who dumped a serious guy for a Soldier. The soldier got her pregnant and abandoned her. Now, it's she and her mother that are now taking responsibilities for child.

33 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Why Do Most Ladies End Up With Irresponsible Guys? by Youngwiz71(m): 12:19pm On Aug 01, 2022
Because they themselves are irresponsible.....

See ehn men who are ready for marriage I mean men not boys or guys ooo, their spec of a lady are responsible ladies(at least first criteria)....

As a lady you are dressing half naked on the street what kind of guys do you think you will attract in the first place?? Please don't confuse half naked dressing with decent dressing ooo...

As a lady you are forming high class, apart from Yahoo boys or pretenders who else do you think you'll attract....

See ehn most bad or abusive marriages(MOST) the signs are always there before the marriage...

As a guy you desire a lady with front and back, it's not bad but you end up losing the good ones, no wonder you can easily be deceived by them with their plastic manipulations and after some years what you married is not what you're seeing again...

Some ladies just want a tall, handsome blah blah blah guy....

See ladies let me tell you a secret, no guy is ugly they are just broke.... I saw pictures of footballers before they became footballers and you begin to wonder if they're the ones before, same goes to ladies as well....

Everyman and everywoman wants peace in their home, and marriage is a lifetime commitment....

122 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Why Do Most Ladies End Up With Irresponsible Guys? by AndroidAI(m): 12:20pm On Aug 01, 2022
Girls don't like nice guys, rather the irresponsible ones. One told my friend to beat her blue and black whenever she disobeys him. cry

32 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Why Do Most Ladies End Up With Irresponsible Guys? by Truvelisback(m): 12:20pm On Aug 01, 2022
Youngwiz71:
Because they themselves are irresponsible.....

See ehn men who are ready for marriage I mean men not boys or guys ooo, their spec of a lady are responsible ladies(at least first criteria)....

As a lady you are dressing half naked on the street what kind of guys do you think you will attract in the first place?? Please don't confuse half naked dressing with decent dressing ooo...

As a lady you are forming high class, apart from Yahoo boys or pretenders who else do you think you'll attract....

See ehn most bad or abusive marriages(MOST) the signs are always there before the marriage...

As a guy you desire a lady with front and back, it's not bad but you end up losing the good ones, no wonder you can easily be deceived by them with their plastic manipulations and after some years what you married is not what you're seeing again...

Some ladies just want a tall, handsome blah blah blah guy....

See ladies let me tell you a secret, no guy is ugly they are just broke.... I saw pictures of footballers before they became footballers and you begin to wonder if they're the ones before, same goes to ladies as well....

Everyman and everywoman wants peace in their home, and marriage is a lifetime commitment....
Re: Why Do Most Ladies End Up With Irresponsible Guys? by Truvelisback(m): 12:27pm On Aug 01, 2022
pocohantas:

If you dip your hands into a basket with 7 black socks and just 1 white socks, there is no chance in the world that you would get 2 white socks.
If u say most boys, u may be right but not most men. The word "men" comes with responsibilities. Most men don't run from responsibilities even if they aren't that financially bouyant enough. This is what most of u ladies are ignorant of.

25 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Why Do Most Ladies End Up With Irresponsible Guys? by ITbomb(m): 1:03pm On Aug 01, 2022
Nice, loyal, faithful guys are just boring

A lady's dream is to date a God fearing Jim Iyke but they won't tell you

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Do Most Ladies End Up With Irresponsible Guys? by Nyascobar1414: 1:51pm On Aug 01, 2022
Nice guys are boring naa..
They like bad boys...
Note: nice guys take the left overs.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Most Ladies End Up With Irresponsible Guys? by HltSong: 1:53pm On Aug 01, 2022
Nyascobar1414:
Nice guys are boring naa..

They like bad boys...

Note: nice guys take the left overs.

Nyash piercer. U see say u don dey cast small small. Even u dey implicate urself.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Do Most Ladies End Up With Irresponsible Guys? by SouthSouth1914: 1:59pm On Aug 01, 2022
The same reason men end up with irresponsible ladies!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Most Ladies End Up With Irresponsible Guys? by ednut1(m): 2:21pm On Aug 01, 2022
Women are easily moved by lies and packaging

38 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Why Do Most Ladies End Up With Irresponsible Guys? by Savedday: 2:22pm On Aug 01, 2022
9ja girls don't love and dey will never love u.

They are nothing but useless. All of them...

Know this and know peace

21 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Hilarious Old Man And Woman Rock Themselves At A Party (pic+video) / Love Potion Turns Zimbabwean Woman Into Sex Addict, Sleeps With 47 Men / Lesson Teacher-Student Themed Pre-Wedding Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.