Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,956 members, 7,814,242 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 09:44 AM

INEC Suspends Voters Registration Exercise - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / INEC Suspends Voters Registration Exercise (24774 Views)

INEC Suspends Rivers State Election / INEC Suspends The Announcement Of Results In Akpabio's Senatorial District / Rivers Bye-Election: Returning Officer Declares APC Winner, INEC Suspends It (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: INEC Suspends Voters Registration Exercise by lovat(m): 1:09pm On Aug 01, 2022
Mynd44:

Lol

Worse is that a lot of those who just registered went even vote in February as their PVC might not be ready then

And temporary voters card wont be allowed
Stop spreading brake news here.

You need to be decent in your thoughts
Re: INEC Suspends Voters Registration Exercise by Angelfrost(m): 1:10pm On Aug 01, 2022
Mynd44:

Lol

Worse is that a lot of those who just registered went even vote in February as their PVC might not be ready then

That's just backwardness... Such an exercise should be simpler than this.

You don't deliberately disenfranchise citizens except you are up to something corrupt.

1 Like

Re: INEC Suspends Voters Registration Exercise by kamez(m): 1:12pm On Aug 01, 2022
coredarell:
Get this amazing zealottt speaker with amazing bass, long hours of playtime, 60w capacity, sleek aesthetics.

Best Zealottt Speaker of the Year

One year warranty

Call or whatsapp

Oga how much is it?
Re: INEC Suspends Voters Registration Exercise by iSense247: 1:14pm On Aug 01, 2022
Mynd44:

Lol

At the bolded, why?
Re: INEC Suspends Voters Registration Exercise by blancsn1: 1:15pm On Aug 01, 2022
I got mine n will be voting Bola Ahmed Tinubu all glory to God

iwaeda:
If you don't have PVC, you are not allowed to make noise on this forum grin grin grin angry angry grin
Re: INEC Suspends Voters Registration Exercise by wman(m): 1:17pm On Aug 01, 2022
Mynd44:

Lol

INEC has announced that the PVCs will be available in October or November, even for those that just registered in July.

1 Like

Re: INEC Suspends Voters Registration Exercise by nonut: 1:17pm On Aug 01, 2022
Mynd44:

Lol

If your candidate is banking on that, e go shock am. INEC knows Nigeria is fully sitting on a keg of gunpowder. Now is not the best time to disenfranchise anyone. It's better to let people be humbled at the polls, than unnecessary drama.
Re: INEC Suspends Voters Registration Exercise by Nyanabo(m): 1:19pm On Aug 01, 2022
Mynd44:

Lol

INEC said it would be ready by October, and some by November.
Re: INEC Suspends Voters Registration Exercise by iwaeda: 1:20pm On Aug 01, 2022
blancsn1:
I got mine n will be voting Bola Ahmed Tinubu all glory to God

Enyin baba Alagbado and ege grin grin angry angry
Re: INEC Suspends Voters Registration Exercise by King44(m): 1:24pm On Aug 01, 2022
The best thing to do now is to start squeezing Inec's neck for permanent voters' card before it's too late
Re: INEC Suspends Voters Registration Exercise by Sleekfingers: 1:25pm On Aug 01, 2022
iwaeda:
If you don't have PVC, you are not allowed to make noise on this forum grin grin grin angry angry grin

cheesy cheesy grin grin
Re: INEC Suspends Voters Registration Exercise by AuwalYusuf812(m): 1:26pm On Aug 01, 2022
When the new voters card will collect there PVC
Re: INEC Suspends Voters Registration Exercise by hrykanu231(m): 1:27pm On Aug 01, 2022
Mynd44:

Lol

This might not be true.
They have promised to make sure everyone who registered gets their PVC
Re: INEC Suspends Voters Registration Exercise by godofuck231: 1:27pm On Aug 01, 2022
Hezzyluv:
Still on still, "On Perter Obi's mandate we stand"
de wait on election
Re: INEC Suspends Voters Registration Exercise by Lovenorth: 1:28pm On Aug 01, 2022
iwaeda:
If you don't vote Tinubu, you are a curse
Re: INEC Suspends Voters Registration Exercise by Octopusssy(f): 1:31pm On Aug 01, 2022
iwaeda:
What of those that registered eight years ago and still haven't been given our PVC?
Re: INEC Suspends Voters Registration Exercise by iwaeda: 1:33pm On Aug 01, 2022
Octopusssy:

What of those that registered eight years ago and still haven't been given our PVC?

Go to LGA where you registered, so many uncollected PVC grin grin

1 Like

Re: INEC Suspends Voters Registration Exercise by iwaeda: 1:34pm On Aug 01, 2022
Lovenorth:

If you don't vote Tinubu, you are a curse
Ori elepe lepe nlo grin grin grin grin
Re: INEC Suspends Voters Registration Exercise by Walealoba(m): 1:35pm On Aug 01, 2022
Hezzyluv:
Still on still, "On Perter Obi's mandate we stand"

Sir please check my signature i ll
really appreciate
Re: INEC Suspends Voters Registration Exercise by tibatobi: 1:39pm On Aug 01, 2022
xpressionx:
INEC spends billions every election year in the name of voter education yet no result.

Just one man decided to run and they were overwhelmed with registration without spending a dime in the name of voter education.

The revolution is here.

OBI 2023

Continue decieving urself...obi is not the Messiah and can never be
Re: INEC Suspends Voters Registration Exercise by Allisgud: 1:49pm On Aug 01, 2022
Useless gonment,do u know that it is possible for u to register pvc and collect it between a week,they know why they wount wanna do that
Re: INEC Suspends Voters Registration Exercise by IgOga(m): 1:49pm On Aug 01, 2022
Sunofgod:
They're up to no good
shocked shocked shocked
Some of you behave as if you have never done any useful thing in life. INEC need to manage their logistics.....what's the point of registering until election day when you may not be able to vote....registration is step 1 there are nine other steps to get you a PVC card.....the new electoral law mandates that INEC must use your PVC to verify that you are the registered voter ( which has so far eliminated ballot stuffing)......what will happen if you cannot get a PVC because INEC couldn't manage the burden on their logistics systems?.....Please be reasonable when looking at practical matters.

If you lot make too much noise politicians in APC and PDP who have PhD in rigging will be all too happy to bring back the use of forms for election as it will allow them once again to rig in 2023
Re: INEC Suspends Voters Registration Exercise by Sleekfingers: 1:54pm On Aug 01, 2022
Mynd44:

Lol

You are right. That's why I always tell nigerians, never wait till deadline, before registering for any government whatever. But Nigerians prefer to wait. Look at what happened, during NIN registration.
To be sincere ,with you. Most people that just registered for their PVC won't be voting next year.
Re: INEC Suspends Voters Registration Exercise by Octopusssy(f): 1:55pm On Aug 01, 2022
iwaeda:

Go to LGA where you registered, so many uncollected PVC grin grin
Sorry, I registered in 2011 during Goodluck's era. That 10 years.

I can't go to the LGA. It is in Ekiti and I am Lagos based
Re: INEC Suspends Voters Registration Exercise by danielistics(m): 2:04pm On Aug 01, 2022
crowther15:

According to INEC as at yesterday, it would be ready by October and November respectively.

Same thing the INEC officials told me yesterday.

1 Like

Re: INEC Suspends Voters Registration Exercise by ImperialYoruba: 2:23pm On Aug 01, 2022
iwaeda:
Important Notice
The CVR Exercise has been suspended.

Access to log-in to check the status of your completed applications will soon be restored.

https://cvr.inecnigeria.org/home/index

Voter Registration exercise suspended ke??

Na now i know say 2023 election wan begin.

Where is that loud mouthed yanminri guy wey sound like vuvuzela, make hin blow trumpet and declare 2023 election open abeg.
Re: INEC Suspends Voters Registration Exercise by MrNipplesLover(m): 2:24pm On Aug 01, 2022
INEC, and all Nigerian politicians and presidential aspirants, Ogun kill all of Una together!

1 Like

Re: INEC Suspends Voters Registration Exercise by LordviccoDaGuru(m): 2:38pm On Aug 01, 2022
It's a welcome development grin
Re: INEC Suspends Voters Registration Exercise by chukwukadibia20: 2:38pm On Aug 01, 2022
You are a lier, they would vote as all PVC would be ready latest October , 2022

Mynd44:

Lol

Re: INEC Suspends Voters Registration Exercise by iwaeda: 2:45pm On Aug 01, 2022
Octopusssy:

Sorry, I registered in 2011 during Goodluck's era. That 10 years.

I can't go to the LGA. It is in Ekiti and I am Lagos based
It is your fault for not being proactive, you could have transferred by mere searching on INEC portals
Your details would have been brought out to effect transfer without your old card grin grin angry angry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Happy Orubebe's Day / Buhari And His Wife, Aisha At UN General Meeting (Photos) / Provision Of 40,000 E-mails: The Achievement Buhari's Media Aide Is Trumpeting

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.