Stats: 3,151,969 members, 7,814,270 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:15 AM

INEC Suspends Voters Registration Exercise - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / INEC Suspends Voters Registration Exercise (24775 Views)

INEC Suspends Rivers State Election / INEC Suspends The Announcement Of Results In Akpabio's Senatorial District / Rivers Bye-Election: Returning Officer Declares APC Winner, INEC Suspends It (2) (3) (4)

Re: INEC Suspends Voters Registration Exercise by Octopusssy(f): 2:48pm On Aug 01, 2022
iwaeda:

It is your fault for not being proactive, you could have transferred by mere searching on INEC portals
Your details would have been brought out to effect transfer without your old card grin grin angry angry
I have not being proactive? Seriously?? You are talking as if you don't live in Nigeria
Re: INEC Suspends Voters Registration Exercise by iwaeda: 2:54pm On Aug 01, 2022
Octopusssy:

I have not being proactive? Seriously?? You are talking as if you don't live in Nigeria

I did my transfer on my phone grin grin grin
Re: INEC Suspends Voters Registration Exercise by djon78(m): 3:02pm On Aug 01, 2022
SolarCorona:
What exactly are these cabals afraid of?

No problem.

Nothing can stop an idea whose time has come.

Peter Obi is Coming...

They are afraid because the electorates are now awake and margin for rigging has been so much reduced.

Because the higher number of voters, the difficulty in rigging

Things are no longer the same again

Re: INEC Suspends Voters Registration Exercise by Nerdnextdoor: 3:16pm On Aug 01, 2022
Word! You wise finish!!
jennica:
If you're reading this and you didn't register or make attempts to do so before this end of the exercise, you're one of the problems of Nigeria.
Re: INEC Suspends Voters Registration Exercise by zudozz: 3:21pm On Aug 01, 2022
Usiless Ince, Usiless Government, Usiless country.

They no fit stop bandits, They no fit stop kidnappers. They no fit stop terrorist them.
Na Inec registrations the go quick stop because they want to disenfranchise some people.

Re: INEC Suspends Voters Registration Exercise by BeigJawnson(m): 3:27pm On Aug 01, 2022
jennica:
If you're reading this and you didn't register or make attempts to do so before this end of the exercise, you're one of the problems of Nigeria.

I have voter's card, do I still need to register again for been eligible to vote? Just curious...
Re: INEC Suspends Voters Registration Exercise by Graceunlimitedd(m): 3:33pm On Aug 01, 2022
jennica:
I'm sure you don't even have a PVC
Re: INEC Suspends Voters Registration Exercise by jonas117: 3:37pm On Aug 01, 2022
jennica:

It's not like people don't want to vote, it's just that they don't believe that with all the voters that the election will be fair
Re: INEC Suspends Voters Registration Exercise by Nelz7: 3:39pm On Aug 01, 2022
wwwihy:
God Bless Incoming President Bola Ahmed Tinubu
God Bless Federal Republic of Nigeria

......and also a drug Lord

___Reno omokri
Re: INEC Suspends Voters Registration Exercise by Geminiivory: 3:40pm On Aug 01, 2022
skywalker240:

somehow, there is a lot of truth in what mynd44 said.

This is Nigeria, the october/november inec stated might just be the one of 2023

am yet to get my nin card i did since 2015. Do you think inec might be different considering the incompentency of every governmental and non governmental instituition in this country?

Obi mandate i stand. cool

Till then
Re: INEC Suspends Voters Registration Exercise by Octopusssy(f): 3:54pm On Aug 01, 2022
iwaeda:

I did my transfer on my phone grin grin grin
I did the same too since May but up till now nothing
Re: INEC Suspends Voters Registration Exercise by nams77: 3:55pm On Aug 01, 2022
jennica:
What of those who have registered before now
Re: INEC Suspends Voters Registration Exercise by Starzo: 3:58pm On Aug 01, 2022
Mynd44:

Worse is that a lot of those who just registered went even vote in February as their PVC might not be ready then

And temporary voters card wont be allowed

who told you voters card won't be ready?...Have you done yours before and your voters card was not issued to you at the appropriate time?

Na only to ban people anyhow you Sabi.. mtchwww

Re: INEC Suspends Voters Registration Exercise by Oza200: 4:01pm On Aug 01, 2022
Mynd44:

Worse is that a lot of those who just registered went even vote in February as their PVC might not be ready then

And temporary voters card wont be allowed

Excerpt from vanguard of July 30th, 2022 : "The Independent National Electoral Commission (INEC) on Saturday said the Permanent Voters Cards (PVC) for persons captured in the ongoing Continuous Voters Registration (CVR) would be ready in October and November..." If you have registered before this suspension, then you're covered. No cause for alarm!
Re: INEC Suspends Voters Registration Exercise by DeOTR: 4:07pm On Aug 01, 2022
djon78:

They are afraid because the electorates are now awake and margin for rigging has been so much reduced.

Because the higher number of voters, the difficulty in rigging

Things are no longer the same again

People were already informed about this earlier, so I don't understand why anyone would blame INEC.
Re: INEC Suspends Voters Registration Exercise by iwaeda: 4:10pm On Aug 01, 2022
Octopusssy:

I did the same too since May but up till now nothing

Go to LGA where you transferred, your card should be ready by October grin grin grin
Re: INEC Suspends Voters Registration Exercise by Octopusssy(f): 4:14pm On Aug 01, 2022
iwaeda:

Go to LGA where you transferred, your card should be ready by October grin grin grin
Okay thanks.

You smile too much, though. It gives the impression of borderline psychopathy. No offense intended smiley

Re: INEC Suspends Voters Registration Exercise by iwaeda: 4:16pm On Aug 01, 2022
Octopusssy:

Okay thanks.

You smile too much, though. It gives the impression of borderline psychopathy. No offense intended smiley

Anything you call it, I am a jolly good fellow, not in the league of Davido's uncle grin grin grin grin
Re: INEC Suspends Voters Registration Exercise by GloriousGbola: 4:23pm On Aug 01, 2022
Octopusssy:

Okay thanks.

smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Whatusay?
Re: INEC Suspends Voters Registration Exercise by Octopusssy(f): 4:28pm On Aug 01, 2022
GloriousGbola:

smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Whatusay?
Uncle, your own case is special grin
Re: INEC Suspends Voters Registration Exercise by hakan44398: 4:30pm On Aug 01, 2022
Hdh

Re: INEC Suspends Voters Registration Exercise by newnigerdelta00: 5:27pm On Aug 01, 2022
Klington:
I just hope inec is ready for this 2023 elections because from all indications, alot needs to be done.

Obidient and Yusulf

Losers
Re: INEC Suspends Voters Registration Exercise by CavemanDefuturo: 5:44pm On Aug 01, 2022
We no go gree oo...make them extend the registration till September, people yapa wey wan register.
Re: INEC Suspends Voters Registration Exercise by onhaxzs: 7:41am On Aug 02, 2022
uTorrent is the authority downpour client from the makers of the BitTorrent convention. It is restrictive not open source programming kept up with by a lawful US organization. Like BitTorrent, the uTorrent Utorrent Crack programming itself is lawful, in spite of the fact that it tends to be utilized for advanced robbery. The authority uTorrent is liberated from malware and can be utilized securely and secretly in blend with a VPN. It doesn't, notwithstanding, keep clients from downloading noxious documents that can contaminate their device.

Happy Orubebe's Day / Buhari And His Wife, Aisha At UN General Meeting (Photos) / Provision Of 40,000 E-mails: The Achievement Buhari's Media Aide Is Trumpeting