Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,342 members, 7,860,868 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 05:41 PM

Though I Am Still An APC Member, I Chose To Be Obi-dient & Yusful - Chris Nwokia - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Though I Am Still An APC Member, I Chose To Be Obi-dient & Yusful - Chris Nwokia (551 Views)

When You Have Corruption Cases But You Are An APC Member In Pictures / I’m APC Member, Though I’m Atiku’s Spokesman —galadima / INEC Chairman, Mahmood Yakubu Wearing An APC Campaign Cap With Broom Design (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Though I Am Still An APC Member, I Chose To Be Obi-dient & Yusful - Chris Nwokia by chase4(m): 12:26pm On Aug 01, 2022

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6oKyYohCYP4

While being interviewed on Arise TV's The morning show, APC's Chris Nwokobia had the following to say.
"Although I am still an APC member, I chose to be Obi-dient & Yusful for the interest of Nigeria, because Peter Obi is clearly the best, amongst the four leading Presidential candidates. PDP and APC are benumbed, befuddled, and surprised by the prospect of Peter Obi"

4 Likes

Re: Though I Am Still An APC Member, I Chose To Be Obi-dient & Yusful - Chris Nwokia by PresidObi: 12:26pm On Aug 01, 2022
Who will be so insensitive as to vote APC or PDP?

Labour party is the only option available.

3 Likes

Re: Though I Am Still An APC Member, I Chose To Be Obi-dient & Yusful - Chris Nwokia by sehin79(m): 12:36pm On Aug 01, 2022
mobilisation money never enter your account.....when it does you have no other choice but to delivers your family. and ward for APC..
Re: Though I Am Still An APC Member, I Chose To Be Obi-dient & Yusful - Chris Nwokia by Vote4ObiDatti: 12:51pm On Aug 01, 2022
It's never hard to detect those that truly love and want Nigeria to develop against those that are only after their own immediate interest!

God bless Chris!
God bless all Peter Obi supporters!!
God bless Nigeria!!!

2 Likes

Re: Though I Am Still An APC Member, I Chose To Be Obi-dient & Yusful - Chris Nwokia by SmellyNyash: 1:00pm On Aug 01, 2022
Any reasonable person supposed to be obedient unless ur stewpidity is irredeemable

1 Like

Re: Though I Am Still An APC Member, I Chose To Be Obi-dient & Yusful - Chris Nwokia by SmellyNyash: 1:01pm On Aug 01, 2022
sehin79:
mobilisation money never enter your account.....when it does you have no other choice but to delivers your family. and ward for APC..
Just listen to your stewpidity.

Ain't u ashamed of yourself already
Re: Though I Am Still An APC Member, I Chose To Be Obi-dient & Yusful - Chris Nwokia by otipoju(m): 1:13pm On Aug 01, 2022
I am sure that there are many more party members like this man. I know for sure that by December, 2022 to talk sey I be Tinubu or Atiku supporter go dey shame some people.

For the first time in a long time, Nigeria has a decent and capable candidate on the ballot. And the political and social economic climate favors his victory.

Obi is not a Saint nor is he perfect (no one is) but of all the options we have now, he is simply the one we need.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Breaking: Watch Out IPOB Head Of DOS As He Presents The Case For Biafra / TSG Thanks Asiwaju Over Faleke's Appointment As PCC Secretary / Eungu Was Also A Capital.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.