Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,411 members, 7,836,656 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 11:04 AM

Governor Bala Mohammed Holding His Umbrella Under Heavy Downpour - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Governor Bala Mohammed Holding His Umbrella Under Heavy Downpour (60287 Views)

Ortom: Governor Bala Mohammed Is A Fulani Terrorist / #EndSARS: Nigeria Now Divided - Governor Bala Mohammed / Governor Bala Mohammed Marries Second Wife (Wedding Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Governor Bala Mohammed Holding His Umbrella Under Heavy Downpour by Rebirth212: 9:57pm On Aug 01, 2022
Please somebody should help me check the pice of the wrist watch he wore
Re: Governor Bala Mohammed Holding His Umbrella Under Heavy Downpour by Quicksilver5: 10:04pm On Aug 01, 2022
how did someone make the news just by shielding himself from the rain using an umbrella
Re: Governor Bala Mohammed Holding His Umbrella Under Heavy Downpour by afolayangs(m): 10:04pm On Aug 01, 2022
Them major rainy season is July August and September.
GOFRONT:
Well, I never knew the Northeast could experience such a heavy downpour.

Bala Mohammed is a humble man........I nor be FalseProphet1 but I know say Bala mohammed will become the Minister of Works in the cabinet of Peter Obidatti.

All the BAT urchins alias "The Weavils" should run along into the Corn shaff right now.
Re: Governor Bala Mohammed Holding His Umbrella Under Heavy Downpour by ken045501: 10:12pm On Aug 01, 2022
Rubbish news . Mtcheww ! He for wait make rain beat am well well
Re: Governor Bala Mohammed Holding His Umbrella Under Heavy Downpour by Ugoww01(m): 10:30pm On Aug 01, 2022
I so what, Barrack Obama and other world leaders that are far above his level do it,
Re: Governor Bala Mohammed Holding His Umbrella Under Heavy Downpour by Nobody: 10:38pm On Aug 01, 2022
GOFRONT:

Bala Mohammed is a humble man........I nor be FalseProphet1 but I know say Bala mohammed will become the Minister of Works in the cabinet of Peter Obidatti.

All the BAT urchins alias "The Weavils" should run along into the Corn shaff right now.

Wrong! It's only in Biafra that rain falls heavily with storms and earth-moving floods. All other places in Nigeria are deserts of sandstorms.
Re: Governor Bala Mohammed Holding His Umbrella Under Heavy Downpour by lereinter(m): 10:38pm On Aug 01, 2022
Coolsperm:
He learnt it from Mr Peter Obi , God bless all those working for labour party

Who's peter obi

Lolzzzzz
Re: Governor Bala Mohammed Holding His Umbrella Under Heavy Downpour by Omoslim26: 10:50pm On Aug 01, 2022
Na who 4 help am hold him umbrella before undecided

Re: Governor Bala Mohammed Holding His Umbrella Under Heavy Downpour by jaxxy(m): 11:15pm On Aug 01, 2022
GOFRONT:

Then what will Fashola get? undecided
Re: Governor Bala Mohammed Holding His Umbrella Under Heavy Downpour by HakiimAlvista: 11:20pm On Aug 01, 2022
If him no hold am, shey him expect me to hold am for am? Even the mighty Putin sef stand under rain. No big deal about this thing
Re: Governor Bala Mohammed Holding His Umbrella Under Heavy Downpour by Realtalk20: 11:35pm On Aug 01, 2022
Okealaaye:

What do you say about your people who abuse, curse, and name-call other Nigerians all the time? If your rules apply no Igbo man or Obi's supporter would remain in Nairaland. Or if you people were in controlled of this platform, you would have blocked other Nigerians for expressing different views and opinions, no matter how relevant those opinions are to the national discourse. Know what? I think you're thinking too much about your unreasonable sense of entitlement and misplaced delusion of grandeur. Strange, that you cannot take a fraction of the insults you people dish out to other Nigerians just because they stand on their statutory right of freedom of association and their right to be different. You leave the kitchen with immediate effect if you're weak enough to stand the heat, foolish fool!

I don't understand how you tribalsitic persons think sha.

You abused him which violates rule 2 I flagged your comment and you started asking. Me about People who abuse Nigerians ? Does this make sense at all to you?

Bros grow up and start acting reasonably so you won't be banned all the time.

You need to understand Nairaland has changed. Behaviour like yours is unacceptable here
Re: Governor Bala Mohammed Holding His Umbrella Under Heavy Downpour by Funflipper: 11:37pm On Aug 01, 2022
GOFRONT:

Humble my ass. Why couldn't he hold his own agbada out of the same humility?
Re: Governor Bala Mohammed Holding His Umbrella Under Heavy Downpour by Enyimbamercedes: 11:40pm On Aug 01, 2022
We have started this nonsense again!

So so politician holding his own umbrella, so so governor roasting his one yam by the roadside…

Una no dey learn
Re: Governor Bala Mohammed Holding His Umbrella Under Heavy Downpour by afribabe: 11:42pm On Aug 01, 2022
Na me suppose help him hold it ni?? I hold my umbrella myself too so undecided
Re: Governor Bala Mohammed Holding His Umbrella Under Heavy Downpour by Nobody: 12:01am On Aug 02, 2022
Realtalk20:

I don't understand how you tribalsitic persons think sha.

You abused him which violates rule 2 I flagged your comment and you started asking. Me about People who abuse Nigerians ? Does this make sense at all to you?

Bros grow up and start acting reasonably so you won't be banned all the time.

You need to understand Nairaland has changed. Behaviour like yours is unacceptable here

Be prepared to ban all the Nairalanders who support my opinions all the time with earned Likes and good Mentions.
Re: Governor Bala Mohammed Holding His Umbrella Under Heavy Downpour by frog12: 12:04am On Aug 02, 2022
who be dis now? who this one dey SHOW OFF to grin grin grin grin
Re: Governor Bala Mohammed Holding His Umbrella Under Heavy Downpour by crossbreedwears(m): 12:07am On Aug 02, 2022
Sadiqq Abubakar will knock off Bala Muhammed. Remember this day
GOFRONT:

Re: Governor Bala Mohammed Holding His Umbrella Under Heavy Downpour by EfonAlaaye2023(m): 1:16am On Aug 02, 2022
GOFRONT:

you this ugm tribe sef

so a supposed elected gov go leave governorship position for minister position? this is how dumb you people are sha anyway
Re: Governor Bala Mohammed Holding His Umbrella Under Heavy Downpour by KosiGee(m): 2:34am On Aug 02, 2022
Silly thread, silly title. Is Mr Bala Mohammed disabled that he couldn’t hold an umbrella under the rain?

Why was the security man holding his parachute clothes?
This actually looked like a gay wedding where Bala is the bride and the security man is his brides maid.

Selfish man. That umbrella can shelter three people but look at how the unfortunate security man was been thrashed under the rain in order to prevent Bala’s oversized and inappropriate apparel from soaking the wet ground….Nonsense

2 Likes

Re: Governor Bala Mohammed Holding His Umbrella Under Heavy Downpour by Ayo8(m): 3:11am On Aug 02, 2022
Big deal!

Bleep!
Re: Governor Bala Mohammed Holding His Umbrella Under Heavy Downpour by Cromagnon: 3:58am On Aug 02, 2022
SmartPolician:
Why is this nonsense newsworthy?

Have our media houses totally lost it? undecided

Why not dig deep to find the sponsors of Boko Haram, the exact location of Simon Ekpa, those who arm the bandits, etc.?

If you don't do investigative journalism, how do you contribute to nation-building?
you naively think journalists care about nation building? You learner
Re: Governor Bala Mohammed Holding His Umbrella Under Heavy Downpour by 9jaRealist: 4:13am On Aug 02, 2022
Naijadaily:
https://www.dailypilot.ng/photo-of-bauchi-governor-holding-his-umbrella-under-heavy-downpour/

Look at the sort of nonsense Nigerians are reduced to CELEBRATING…smh undecided

Anyway, this is the same country a DSS man was wiping dust off a Minister’s shoe in public.
>
Re: Governor Bala Mohammed Holding His Umbrella Under Heavy Downpour by InvertedHammer: 4:50am On Aug 02, 2022
/

What's humble about a man with a chief bridesmaid?

/
Re: Governor Bala Mohammed Holding His Umbrella Under Heavy Downpour by Toriagirl(f): 5:38am On Aug 02, 2022
On a norms who suppose hold the umbrella nau?
Re: Governor Bala Mohammed Holding His Umbrella Under Heavy Downpour by Pacyrus(m): 6:25am On Aug 02, 2022
Who be wan hold am 4 ram? Yeye news embarassed
Re: Governor Bala Mohammed Holding His Umbrella Under Heavy Downpour by ufotunang: 6:45am On Aug 02, 2022
All this is just a strategy to convince bauchi people that he is very humble so that to convince them vote for him to win governorship election next year 2023... since 2019 we did not see him hold umbrella then why now when election is soon approaching
Re: Governor Bala Mohammed Holding His Umbrella Under Heavy Downpour by Alibaba0: 7:40am On Aug 02, 2022
And so what?
Re: Governor Bala Mohammed Holding His Umbrella Under Heavy Downpour by Sunday2021: 7:51am On Aug 02, 2022
Re: Governor Bala Mohammed Holding His Umbrella Under Heavy Downpour by tehilah92(f): 7:53am On Aug 02, 2022
Obama dey hold him own umbrella too, so?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

MC Oluomo Celebrates His Wife, Aisha's Birthday (Photos) / Joy Ezechikamnayo Assumes Office As Governor Of Abia, Okezie Ikpeazu Hands Over / President Buhari Commissions 700 Troop Carriers (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.