Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,841 members, 7,831,722 topics. Date: Saturday, 18 May 2024 at 04:09 AM

Tinubu Must Provide His Primary Sch Certificate Or Tell Us The School -APC Chair - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu Must Provide His Primary Sch Certificate Or Tell Us The School -APC Chair (2219 Views)

Omokri Doesn't Have His Primary School Certificate, Can Get It From Third Party / Soludo Meets His Primary Three Teacher / MC Oluomo: Certificate Or No Certificate, Tinubu Is Nigeria’s Next President (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tinubu Must Provide His Primary Sch Certificate Or Tell Us The School -APC Chair by Nobody: 7:49pm On Aug 01, 2022
Tinubu has got into a fresh trouble as APC is not ready to go into another legal war because Tinubu can't provide his primary school certificates. "Nigerians are embarrassing us and our party calling us thieves and killers because of the likes of Tinubu. I have told him to provide the certificates, show me his mates or tell me the name of the school. I will go there myself. The insults I receive are too much."

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Tinubu Must Provide His Primary Sch Certificate Or Tell Us The School -APC Chair by Igbodicool(m): 7:53pm On Aug 01, 2022
Source of the news or I don't believe it!

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Must Provide His Primary Sch Certificate Or Tell Us The School -APC Chair by Jostoman: 8:01pm On Aug 01, 2022
As military Carry the certificate they also Carry school join. grin grin grin

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Must Provide His Primary Sch Certificate Or Tell Us The School -APC Chair by Nobody: 8:05pm On Aug 01, 2022
See the dead monster

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Must Provide His Primary Sch Certificate Or Tell Us The School -APC Chair by LordMangekyo(m): 8:06pm On Aug 01, 2022
sanusideunifier:
Tinubu has got into a fresh trouble as APC is not ready to go into another legal war because Tinubu can't provide his primary school certificates. "Nigerians are embarrassing us and our party calling us thieves and killers because of the likes of Tinubu. I have told him to provide the certificates, show me his mates or tell me the name of the school. I will go there myself. The insults I receive are too much."
grin grin grin

6 Likes

Re: Tinubu Must Provide His Primary Sch Certificate Or Tell Us The School -APC Chair by LordMangekyo(m): 8:07pm On Aug 01, 2022
Has Tinubu not said "some unknown persons looted his certificates?" grin
Be like say APC chairman no believe that silly lie

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Must Provide His Primary Sch Certificate Or Tell Us The School -APC Chair by Vickym1(f): 8:08pm On Aug 01, 2022
How can he tell u his schoolmates and the primary school he attended, do u want to know his age? He hid them for a reason

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Must Provide His Primary Sch Certificate Or Tell Us The School -APC Chair by WizBLANCE(m): 8:11pm On Aug 01, 2022
If my business survived buhari whole tenor

It will survive 8 years of Satan's rule in Nigeria.

Anybody that votes a BAT will live long to reap its fruit.

Buhari guys saw it first hand....may bat never happen to us.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Must Provide His Primary Sch Certificate Or Tell Us The School -APC Chair by Holybaddo: 8:51pm On Aug 01, 2022
He's old He have forget
Simple
Re: Tinubu Must Provide His Primary Sch Certificate Or Tell Us The School -APC Chair by Salewa97: 9:01pm On Aug 01, 2022
Joel 2v 25: And I will restore to you the years that the locust hath eaten, the cankerworm, and the caterpiller, and the palmerworm, my great army which I sent among you.

God bless Incoming President Bola Ahmed tinubu

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Must Provide His Primary Sch Certificate Or Tell Us The School -APC Chair by Nobody: 9:17pm On Aug 01, 2022
Tinubu's back to Nigerians. What a shame. The face is dead and wrinkled. Only the back you show and so Nigerians will him their backs.
Re: Tinubu Must Provide His Primary Sch Certificate Or Tell Us The School -APC Chair by PenSniper: 9:40pm On Aug 01, 2022
sanusideunifier:

Nwa Osu.
Re: Tinubu Must Provide His Primary Sch Certificate Or Tell Us The School -APC Chair by Obidient4life2: 9:43pm On Aug 01, 2022
Chinkoalhaji34:
Vote Asiwaju 2023. He is the only hope!

30k hope grin cheesy

Urchins I pity you people. 2023 will be devastating

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu Must Provide His Primary Sch Certificate Or Tell Us The School -APC Chair by Goldeno(m): 11:04pm On Aug 01, 2022
Nigeria seems to be filled too many stupid people, young and old.

Someone is 30 years old and you are asking for proof that the person pass through the age of 5.
NO! He was born a 30 year old.
Aren't that just a whole lot of dumb?!!

A university graduate who occupied a top position at a top International company, and all your brains could conjure up is where is his primary certificate.
Who gives a f*ck about that.
What use is even a WAEC result to a graduate.

Instead of Nigerians to be asking these politicians what plans they have for Nigeria,

Each of the aspirants has held a public office before so we should be telling them
"Show us your record in office that will convince us to vote for you"

But rather it's certificate, primarily f*ck.ing certificate they are asking for.

Of all the professors we've had as governors and Senators what use has their professorship been to their people?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Must Provide His Primary Sch Certificate Or Tell Us The School -APC Chair by Salewa97: 1:07am On Aug 02, 2022
We're vigilant

. God bless Incoming President Bola Ahmed Tinubu.

Re: Tinubu Must Provide His Primary Sch Certificate Or Tell Us The School -APC Chair by otipoju(m): 2:54am On Aug 02, 2022
Goldeno:

Someone is 30 years old and you are asking for proof that the person pass through the age of 5.

A university graduate who occupied a top position at a top International company, and all your brains could conjure up is where is his primary certificate.

Instead of Nigerians to be asking these politicians what plans they have for Nigeria,

Each of the aspirants has held a public office before so we should be telling them

But rather it's certificate, primarily f*ck.ing certificate they are asking for.

Of all the professors we've had as governors and Senators what use has their professorship been to their people?

This one don lick pepperment
Re: Tinubu Must Provide His Primary Sch Certificate Or Tell Us The School -APC Chair by MarketDispatch: 3:52am On Aug 02, 2022
Goldeno:

heir people?

Back in the days, Oluwole was a major Factory in Lagos Island known for producing fake international Passports, fake visa, fake school certificates and fake documents. Anyone could have gotten a job with fake documents as there was less verification back then .
Re: Tinubu Must Provide His Primary Sch Certificate Or Tell Us The School -APC Chair by toneroforever(m): 5:37am On Aug 02, 2022
Salewa97:
Joel 2v 25: And I will restore to you the years that the locust hath eaten, the cankerworm, and the caterpiller, and the palmerworm, my great army which I sent among you.

God bless Incoming President Bola Ahmed tinubu

Which do we believe now.
BAT said he'll continue from where PMB stopped.... Buhari Pro Max
But u r telling us BAT will restore what PMB,APC & BAT(the national leader) combined together to devour.
BAT unleashed PMB & APC on Nigerians because of his selfish lifelong ambition and r here confusing urself.
Re: Tinubu Must Provide His Primary Sch Certificate Or Tell Us The School -APC Chair by aribisala0(m): 5:37am On Aug 02, 2022
Goldeno:

Calling stupid is not the way to engage with legitimate questions
Let us assume without admitting your claim that he went to university did he do so by fraud e.g., using another person's identity and credentials . This is a legitimate suspicion because there is a question of how he came about the name Tinubu. Is that his real name? His origin? Where are his other family that bear the same surname.

Calling people stupid is unnecessary aggression.
A man wants to be president
People have a right to ask who he really is
No one believes Tinubu is his real name
Re: Tinubu Must Provide His Primary Sch Certificate Or Tell Us The School -APC Chair by Nobody: 6:59am On Aug 02, 2022
I can't stop laughing at the enigma called Tinubu.
Re: Tinubu Must Provide His Primary Sch Certificate Or Tell Us The School -APC Chair by Obojuju: 7:01am On Aug 02, 2022
Tinubu a drug baron....he never went to any school. What a crooked man that wants to be President of Nigeria? He will never succeed.
Re: Tinubu Must Provide His Primary Sch Certificate Or Tell Us The School -APC Chair by GreyLaw(m): 7:08am On Aug 02, 2022
Goldeno:

Nonsensical post. Please put this useless post of yours into the dustbin. Rubbish!

Someone went to secondary school and wrote JAMB, why is the university still ASKING for WAEC certificate?

Some of you demand the best from your employees but when it comes to the highest office of the land you become dense and stupid all at once. Shame on you and your ilk.

You need serious beating!
Re: Tinubu Must Provide His Primary Sch Certificate Or Tell Us The School -APC Chair by Nobody: 7:51pm On Aug 02, 2022
Tinubu don use their brains, they can't reason well again.
Re: Tinubu Must Provide His Primary Sch Certificate Or Tell Us The School -APC Chair by Owontime: 7:54pm On Aug 02, 2022
You no de tire?
Stop wasting your data,Tinubu is your incoming president.
Re: Tinubu Must Provide His Primary Sch Certificate Or Tell Us The School -APC Chair by Nobody: 8:54pm On Aug 02, 2022
Hahahaha, Tinubu for which president? Are you ready to bet?
Re: Tinubu Must Provide His Primary Sch Certificate Or Tell Us The School -APC Chair by Gozac: 9:21pm On Aug 02, 2022
Salewa97:
We're vigilant

. God bless Incoming President Bola Ahmed Tinubu.
God bless Bola Ahmed Tinubu, commander in chief of the armed forces of the federal Republic of Nigeria.
He remains the people choice
Re: Tinubu Must Provide His Primary Sch Certificate Or Tell Us The School -APC Chair by 3ple9iner: 9:24pm On Aug 02, 2022
OP why did you change your account or was your former account banned?
Re: Tinubu Must Provide His Primary Sch Certificate Or Tell Us The School -APC Chair by Kabirudeen25(m): 9:27pm On Aug 02, 2022
Goldeno:

you are a big fool
Re: Tinubu Must Provide His Primary Sch Certificate Or Tell Us The School -APC Chair by jamace(m): 9:54pm On Aug 02, 2022
Goldeno:

There are columns for primary and secondary schools certificates in the INEC form. So, it is a mandatory requirement.

Tinubu Tu Lie. 87 years old man claiming 70 years old, fah. grin
Re: Tinubu Must Provide His Primary Sch Certificate Or Tell Us The School -APC Chair by Nobody: 11:06pm On Aug 02, 2022
Do these Tinubu's supporters know what is called due process?

(1) (Reply)

Apc Caught Using Fake Fitch Websites To Deceive Nigerians / 2023 Election: Endorse The Devil You Know – Shehu Sani Urges G5 Governors / States That Will Be Won By Atiku,tinubu,obi And Kwankwaso

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.