Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,338 members, 7,811,980 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:19 AM

Soludo Meets His Primary Three Teacher - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Soludo Meets His Primary Three Teacher (48774 Views)

Governor Chukwuma Soludo Meets With Traditional Rulers / Governor Soludo Meets Anambra Manufacturers Ahead Of Economic/Investment Summit / APC Primary: Three States Accredited, Journalists Barred (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Soludo Meets His Primary Three Teacher by Charming1(m): 10:15am On Aug 06, 2022

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XIktOPfORN4

The Governor of Anambra State opened up a mind boggling experience with his past on his FB Page.

“Moments with Mrs. Mebirim my Primary three class Teacher at the Anambra Governor's Lodge, Amawbia.”

75 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Soludo Meets His Primary Three Teacher by bichopsofcassa: 10:17am On Aug 06, 2022
the woman's proudest moment cool teachers are the best

328 Likes 28 Shares

Re: Soludo Meets His Primary Three Teacher by Africana1123(m): 11:00am On Aug 06, 2022
God ! I pray For day like this in my life

162 Likes 14 Shares

Re: Soludo Meets His Primary Three Teacher by Smithkafors(m): 11:10am On Aug 06, 2022
Waiting for someone out there who doesn't have classmates nor teachers.
I pity the young ones without any source of livelihood supporting for APC.

185 Likes 15 Shares

Re: Soludo Meets His Primary Three Teacher by SmartPolician: 11:12am On Aug 06, 2022
Wow! She is still young and beautiful!

Please someone should tell Tinubu, Atiku and all these old cargoes to stop contesting in elections.

If not, what our teachers told us about children being the future of tomorrow will always remain a mirage.

92 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Soludo Meets His Primary Three Teacher by datola: 11:13am On Aug 06, 2022
The woman appears young(er than Soludo self).

Proud teacher!

53 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Soludo Meets His Primary Three Teacher by DropsMic(m): 11:13am On Aug 06, 2022
Cool
Re: Soludo Meets His Primary Three Teacher by Wintertime: 11:13am On Aug 06, 2022
And
Re: Soludo Meets His Primary Three Teacher by Gistsme1(m): 11:13am On Aug 06, 2022
Isaac Fayose Analyze 2023 Presidential Election use Ekiti Election as a Case Study

Like Ekiti, like Nigeria

2023 Election is between Tinubu and Peter Obi

Atiku will comes Third position
Peter Obi second Position and Bola Tinubu first positive - says Isaac Fayose

Video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P3Je1TMVlhw

4 Likes

Re: Soludo Meets His Primary Three Teacher by Sirlins(m): 11:14am On Aug 06, 2022
Oh God bless me so that my teachers will come and celebrate me too

38 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Soludo Meets His Primary Three Teacher by mbahdi(m): 11:14am On Aug 06, 2022
Leprosy to every hand that will want to vote apc again

36 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Soludo Meets His Primary Three Teacher by Patriottt: 11:14am On Aug 06, 2022
This young looking beauty

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Soludo Meets His Primary Three Teacher by NigerianAngelo(m): 11:14am On Aug 06, 2022
This Soludo no dey work anything.

My social analyses once warned me against voting for anybody who previously failed an election to that particular post. (rigging or no rigging)

Why?: Bc he was not called by God to it. If he was called he would have won, even by surprise, no matter what.

Soludo lost 2010, was schemed out in 2014.

Generally anybody that doesn't win an election wasn't qualified before God. Be sure of that.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Soludo Meets His Primary Three Teacher by DenreleDave(m): 11:14am On Aug 06, 2022
grin grin

Soludo meets his primary 3 teacher for advice

Guess who Peter obi went to meet

Mad man cheesy grin grin cheesy grin grin cheesy

202 Likes 1 Share

Re: Soludo Meets His Primary Three Teacher by Nobody: 11:14am On Aug 06, 2022
Mama you do well

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Soludo Meets His Primary Three Teacher by Pat081: 11:14am On Aug 06, 2022
The governor let her smile home ooo

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Soludo Meets His Primary Three Teacher by donaldking100: 11:14am On Aug 06, 2022
Nice one.

1 Like

Re: Soludo Meets His Primary Three Teacher by Henix(m): 11:15am On Aug 06, 2022
The teacher looks younger than her student

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Soludo Meets His Primary Three Teacher by Sirlins(m): 11:15am On Aug 06, 2022
SmartPolician:
Wow! She is still young and beautiful!

Please someone should tell Tinubu, Atiku and all these old cargoes to stop contesting in elections.

If not, what our teachers told us about children being the future of tomorrow will always remain a mirage.
teaches dont get old quickly especially mathematics and crk teachers

3 Likes

Re: Soludo Meets His Primary Three Teacher by sureteeboy(m): 11:15am On Aug 06, 2022
Why is he looking older than the teacher

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Soludo Meets His Primary Three Teacher by EyezofGod120: 11:15am On Aug 06, 2022
grin omoh,,see as the woman still dey kampe,unlike this generation gels wey be say na olsohosim dem dey do,,dem.don bleach finish

9 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Soludo Meets His Primary Three Teacher by opalu: 11:15am On Aug 06, 2022
Ok
Re: Soludo Meets His Primary Three Teacher by iiifedimma(f): 11:15am On Aug 06, 2022
Please the main reason of still be reporting this criminal and the well known fraudsters here is that he is never tired of scammings people's here, he now use a different tactic and strategies to still be scamming people's here with a video of crying baby with full of fake stories and when he's scams accounts is block he instantly open anothers one, he open account every day to keep scamming people's please just be careful to not fall in to a victims of him with your money again

Please Anthony okeke also known as Faith S. H, has opened another account today he is a criminal He has been bust on a several occasions. Don't fall in to any victims of him with your hard earned money please, he is well popular here as the greatest scammer on nairaland please be aware of him alrdy

He has scam a lots of people's here with a touching heart story, he even add a video to it to fool a lots of people's please try to ignore him please only for ur own benefit

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Soludo Meets His Primary Three Teacher by Igbodicool(m): 11:15am On Aug 06, 2022
Give it to the teachers...
The true nation builders!

Not these rogues that call themselves politicians.

204 Likes 1 Share

Re: Soludo Meets His Primary Three Teacher by omolola100(f): 11:15am On Aug 06, 2022
I'm proud to be a teacher too

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Soludo Meets His Primary Three Teacher by OkoYibo: 11:16am On Aug 06, 2022
Africana1123:
God ! I pray For day like this in my life

Yours will be "Gov. Okoyibo meets the woman who used to hawk groundnuts while he was in Primary School"

199 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Soludo Meets His Primary Three Teacher by OkoYibo: 11:16am On Aug 06, 2022
omolola100:
I'm proud to be a teacher too

God bless you

199 Likes 1 Share

Re: Soludo Meets His Primary Three Teacher by Mandate2023: 11:16am On Aug 06, 2022

193 Likes

Re: Soludo Meets His Primary Three Teacher by Exmilitant(m): 11:16am On Aug 06, 2022
I don't know how I would act towards my primary four teacher whenever we meet..
The woman flog me till school tire me. I had to be branching to Riverside every morning after leaving home until my sister found out..
I stubborn sha

2 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

MUHAMMADU BUHARI, Nigeria’s Strictest Leader... Photos And Video / Elder Orubebe Celebrates His 56th Birthday With His Twin Sister In Style. Photos / Mustapha Abubakar And Salihu Yakasai Have Dinner Together (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.