Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,993 members, 7,821,471 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:25 PM

I'm In Trouble. I Need Your Advice. - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I'm In Trouble. I Need Your Advice. (3176 Views)

Help!! I'm In Trouble! I Have Impregnated Mother And Daughter / I Think My Marriage Is In Trouble Please Help! / I Dream Of Death Anytime I Quarrel With My Wife. I Need Your Advice (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I'm In Trouble. I Need Your Advice. by Davies25: 8:39pm On Aug 01, 2022
I will be creating several threads about the troubles am in. I'm the definition of problematic.
Let's talk about this one first.

About two years ago, i employed a sales girl. She was good ( a single mom).
Few months later, i got very sick. I couldn't take care of the business for months. She took care of it. Increased our sales by almost 100%.
I felt i needed to make her more committed to the business since i don't even know if i will be alive in few months. So i adopted her daughter and i started dating her; but with a caveat; no serious relationship. It was supposed to be casual and it wasn't supposed to affect the business. A year later, she moved to my place. With an agreement to move out as soon as she got her own place.

Fast forward, I met a girl, she's everything i ever wanted. But she's way younger ( about 10 years age difference). All my friends advised against it. I was advised to stick to my girlfriend
Note; I'm a sickle cell disease patient. My girlfriend is AS. So we can't have kids even if we decide to get serious. We both agreed i could date any time i want to settle down.

Now, the problem; my girlfriend called my new girl and told her about us. Told her to stay away.
I got angry and we had a fight cos we didn't agree on a for better for worse.
New babe had to go back to school cos she couldn't handle the situation. Though we still talk and she promised to come home when I get my single mom girlfriend a place ( i got a self contained close to the business, it's very expensive but i had no choice. The place will be ready in a month time).
New girlfriend agreed to stay low for the one month.
I need my old girl cos of the business.
I love my new girl so much. She's everything i could dream of.
I'm stuck.
New girl messaged me tonight that she can't cope. We need to break up. It felt like i died. But i can't force anything on her, anyone that would love me need to love me on a personal decision scale cos of my many challenges.

What should I do?

2 Likes

Re: I'm In Trouble. I Need Your Advice. by Nobody: 8:54pm On Aug 01, 2022
Mr Man i wanna ask you this question? Do you want to die? Like, do you want to literally kee yourself? Na woman matter dey make you feel like you died already.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: I'm In Trouble. I Need Your Advice. by Nobody: 8:58pm On Aug 01, 2022
Whether the old girl or the new one,your only priority now should be only yourself and your health. You dey allow people wey go abandon you tomorrow to dey give you unnecessary stress.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I'm In Trouble. I Need Your Advice. by Nobody: 9:02pm On Aug 01, 2022
Buh do the new girl know you're a sickle cell patient?

2 Likes

Re: I'm In Trouble. I Need Your Advice. by Davies25: 9:07pm On Aug 01, 2022
LutherSanchez:
Buh do the new girl know you're a sickle cell patient?

Yes, i don't hide that fact about myself.
Though i don't look it at all.
Re: I'm In Trouble. I Need Your Advice. by HRHQueenPhil(f): 9:08pm On Aug 01, 2022
Davies25:
I will be creating several threads about the troubles am in. I'm the definition of problematic.

Few months later, i got very sick. I couldn't take care of the business for months. She took care of it. Increased our sales by almost 100%.
I felt i needed to make her more committed to the business since i don't even know if i will be alive in few months. So i adopted her daughter and i started dating her; but with a caveat; no serious relationship. It was supposed to be casual and it wasn't supposed to affect the business. A year later, she moved to my place. With an agreement to move out as soon as she got her own place.

Fast forward, I met a girl, she's everything i ever wanted. But she's way younger ( about 10 years age difference). All my friends advised against it. I was advised to stick to my girlfriend
Note; I'm a sickle cell disease patient. My girlfriend is AS. So we can't have kids even if we decide to get serious. We both agreed i could date any time i want to settle down.

Now, the problem; my girlfriend called my new girl and told her about us. Told her to stay away.
New babe had to go back to school cos she couldn't handle the situation. Though we still talk and she promised to come home when I get my single mom girlfriend a place ( i got a self contained close to the business, it's very expensive but i had no choice. The place will be ready in a month time).
I'm stuck.
New girl messaged me tonight that she can't cope. We need to break up. It felt like i died. But i can't force anything on her, anyone that would love me need to love me on a personal decision scale cos of my many challenges.

New girl's ex is a rich guy. He pampers her. I know i can't afford that kind of lifestyle for her. She's not complaining but, there's no how she won't compare.

What should I do?

Stay with your business wife, leave infacuation alone ..and marry her, u will smile later in life .
Congratulations in advance

5 Likes

Re: I'm In Trouble. I Need Your Advice. by Davies25: 9:10pm On Aug 01, 2022
LutherSanchez:
Whether the old girl or the new one,your only priority now should be only yourself and your health. You dey allow people wey go abandon you tomorrow to dey give you unnecessary stress.

True talk.

2 Likes

Re: I'm In Trouble. I Need Your Advice. by Channah1(f): 9:10pm On Aug 01, 2022
You want to have your cake and eat it. It's not possible now.

What stops you from keeping the relationship between you and the old girlfriend strictly business and platonic when you knew you can't marry her? Long throat na dey worry you.

At this juncture, there's nothing you can do. The only thing now is to cut off old girlfriend, bring the new one in and train her on the biz. That way you can both keep her for the biz and the relationship. Greedy man.

14 Likes

Re: I'm In Trouble. I Need Your Advice. by Davies25: 9:11pm On Aug 01, 2022
HRHQueenPhil:

Stay with your business wife, leave infacuation alone ..and marry her, u will smile later in life .
Congratulations in advance
That means I'm saying bye to having my own kids.
Re: I'm In Trouble. I Need Your Advice. by ZIMDRILL(m): 9:11pm On Aug 01, 2022
Davies25:

I'm stuck.

New girl's ex is a rich guy. He pampers her. I know i can't afford that kind of lifestyle for her. She's not complaining but, there's no how she won't compare.

What should I do?

basically you made the most common mistake most men do fall in love to one's ability/ talent than the real person

You fall in love with her ability to be able to run the business, it would have been s great advantage if she was actual wife becoz you would be assured that business and kids would be in safe hands

Unfortunately the lady came in 1st as worker ? then u adopted her daughter out of pity and eventually moved in, so in your eyes she is not the women fell for from the start

You already look down on yourself when you compare to the ex of your new girl that its self will eat you whenever u have few understanding

You really need to clear your mind on
the two or else start afresh with very new girl

1 Like

Re: I'm In Trouble. I Need Your Advice. by HRHQueenPhil(f): 9:12pm On Aug 01, 2022
Davies25:

That means I'm saying bye to having my own kids.
oh my.. I now understand....u may have to end this relationship..pls let her understand d situation and do it this month
She must move out

1 Like

Re: I'm In Trouble. I Need Your Advice. by Davies25: 9:14pm On Aug 01, 2022
Channah1:
You want to have your cake and eat it. It's not possible now.

My business girlfriend can't be in a platonic relationship with me ( she's the very jealous type). She needs the business too to survive. Telling her to go means taking her back several years...
And the new girl is a career person. She doesn't even plan on staying in Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: I'm In Trouble. I Need Your Advice. by Channah1(f): 9:17pm On Aug 01, 2022
Davies25:

My business girlfriend can't be in a platonic relationship with me ( she's the very jealous type). She needs the business too to survive. Telling her to go means taking her back several years...
And the new girl is a career person. She doesn't even plan on staying in Nigeria.

So, why are you fighting over someone who's not going to base in Nigeria anyways? undecided

You better tell both of them off and get someone else.

1 Like

Re: I'm In Trouble. I Need Your Advice. by Richy4(m): 9:19pm On Aug 01, 2022
<< indeed if a kid should ask an elderly person the meaning of complicated relationship... the elder will just point at you without saying Pimm!!!. haba!! smiley
<<Firstly, u are SS dating an AS
<< Secondly u adopted a kid and think such act was not serious commitment with the mother..
<< Thirdly, u went and befriended a younger woman while living in the same house with another woman that u adopted the kid and she's aware of the said relationship..Abi u wan die for nothing?

<< I don't even know the motive behind renting an expensive apartment.. is it to measure Up with the new girl's ex?..Or for her to see the affluent place that u were living when she comes around...
<<If the EX guy you were 'competing' with to impress her in terms of riches was so precious why did she abandon the relationship.. have u asked yourself that question? Do u want to stay in a ghost competition for the rest of your life?
<< You really need to start from ground zero to get your act right man...

2 Likes

Re: I'm In Trouble. I Need Your Advice. by Davies25: 9:19pm On Aug 01, 2022
Channah1:

So, why are you fighting over someone who's not going to base in Nigeria anyways? undecided

You better tell both of them off and get someone else.
I'm planning to move too.
I feel the business limits me.
I feel i could be more with her.
But the business is my only source of income so i need it badly too.

1 Like

Re: I'm In Trouble. I Need Your Advice. by Davies25: 9:22pm On Aug 01, 2022
?
[/color][/quote]

I swear.
* The apartment is for the old girl.
Re: I'm In Trouble. I Need Your Advice. by Channah1(f): 9:23pm On Aug 01, 2022
Davies25:

I'm planning to move too.
I feel the business limits me.
I feel i could be more with her.
But the business is my only source of income so i need it badly too.

Stop sitting on the fence and do one.
One minute you want to retain old girl because of biz, the next min, you want to keep new girl because you could be more with her...

You dont even know what you want for yourself and you're likely to loose everything if you continue indecisively like this.

Marry the both of them then

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I'm In Trouble. I Need Your Advice. by sisisioge: 9:40pm On Aug 01, 2022
grin grin grin grin

You will not kill yourself fa! You mean the older AS gf would continue to work for you while you date you school gf? In fact, you even think the school gf really loves/like you? Whew! You dont know anything.

How about the daughter you adopted? Are you going to unadopt her? Whew! Good luck biko...I cant even type grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I'm In Trouble. I Need Your Advice. by Davies25: 9:50pm On Aug 01, 2022
sisisioge:
grin grin grin grin

You will not kill yourself fa! You mean the older AS gf would continue to work for you while you date you school gf? In fact, you even think the school gf really loves/like you? Whew! You dont know anything.

How about the daughter you adopted? Are you going to unadopt her? Whew! Good luck biko...I cant even type grin

When we started dating. Her genotype didn't matter cos it was never going to be serious. And i didn't even think i would survive.
Everyone knows that girl is my life. She ain't going anywhere.
It got complicated cos my old girl isn't following through on the agreement which i understand.
And i never thought i would take life seriously.

1 Like

Re: I'm In Trouble. I Need Your Advice. by emmeyen: 9:54pm On Aug 01, 2022
Mr man you are confused. The moment you started sleeping with your employee, you lost it. So you want the first woman to be hussling and making money for you to spend on other women? Nothing serious but obviously you have been having sex with her. Even with your condition, you still will not use your head instead of your penis. What makes you feel the young girl will marry you? Just know that you will not be able to get that single mother off your neck easily. You even said you also want to travel out. Only you with all these confusion? Issoraite

9 Likes

Re: I'm In Trouble. I Need Your Advice. by OlawaleBammie: 10:00pm On Aug 01, 2022
Op marry the both of them na

Wen no b say u dent, why did u date the first one in the first place wen u knew the relationship was going nowhere??

It would have been easier if she's not working with you.

U even had to cohabit with her and she was performing the wifely duties for u and still monitoring ur business.

Now business don grow, feelings don set, accomodation don click and u say u see one elese sosoro kan nita.

If u no careful na poison u go chop laslas, olori bi ori ehoro lipsrsealed undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I'm In Trouble. I Need Your Advice. by sisisioge: 10:01pm On Aug 01, 2022
Davies25:

When we started dating. Her genotype didn't matter cos it was never going to be serious. And i didn't even think i would survive.
It got complicated cos my old girl isn't following through on the agreement which i understand.

It is well.

If you really want to take a gamble on the new girl, then you will have to let the old girl go completely. No child sharing, no work sharing g, no apartment relations. Everyone will dey there dey....otherwise, OYO will be your case.
Re: I'm In Trouble. I Need Your Advice. by emmeyen: 10:13pm On Aug 01, 2022
Davies25:

Eh yah. So touching. She don nurse you back to health with free wifely duties. Even nurse your business tpo Now you are well enough and financially bouyant to take life seriously such that you can even think of marrying a youngie. Chai! Is life not beautiful? Like someone said, you go soon chop poison.

4 Likes

Re: I'm In Trouble. I Need Your Advice. by Richy4(m): 10:25pm On Aug 01, 2022
Davies25:
?
[/color]

I swear.
* The apartment is for the old girl.

<< My brother, u don't need complicated relationship in your life..
<< You might be a survivor but u have to live your life a happy man...You don't need stress..as a matter of fact,no one does... make a decision on whom it will be and stand by it...
<< As u are deciding, make sure that whom you decided is more than the foregone alternative... wishing you long life and plenty plenty property cool

1 Like

Re: I'm In Trouble. I Need Your Advice. by ednut1(m): 2:36am On Aug 02, 2022
You wan die young ba

1 Like

Re: I'm In Trouble. I Need Your Advice. by crackhaus: 7:00am On Aug 02, 2022
You can't make this up mehn...

It seems you just want to have a more complicated life than you already do.

3 Likes

Re: I'm In Trouble. I Need Your Advice. by oluwaseyi0: 7:04am On Aug 02, 2022
Some people just love complicated life

They hate peace, you, a fickle and sickle cell person still inviting more problem for your fickle self, it's like your life is softer than you wish it

Do you want to kill yourself, you want to eat your cake and have it back

You had a lady that stayed with you when you are almost half dead, you are deceiving yourself with English if you think you can use and dump her

So you adopted a child grin because of her mother kpetus then throw the adopted child out because of a younger kpetus, seems all your important decisions are kpetus-based

3 Likes

Re: I'm In Trouble. I Need Your Advice. by frozen70(f): 8:47am On Aug 02, 2022
Davies25:

I'm stuck.

What should I do?

I think you need a matured woman who will be matured enough to understand you and your health conditions and willing to share love and understanding with you

You are very fragile and sensitive, so dating a junior girl, will quicken your life crises

As for your sales girl, you have gotten an accommodation for her, that is good
You may end up with her and adobt a child because of your genotype statuses

3 Likes

Re: I'm In Trouble. I Need Your Advice. by faithfull18(f): 9:09am On Aug 02, 2022
Why start what you can't finish. Since you knew you couldn't marry your sales girl because of genotype incompatibility, why date her at all?? I don't understand why people choose to complicate their lives. You know what you want to do, do it already.

1 Like

Re: I'm In Trouble. I Need Your Advice. by ibechris(m): 9:41am On Aug 02, 2022
I thought it was a seriously problem.

You don't need too much wahala.

Be focus and work towards a sustainable health rather than women problem.

Good luck to u.

1 Like

Re: I'm In Trouble. I Need Your Advice. by femi4: 9:45am On Aug 02, 2022
Davies25:

I'm stuck.

What should I do?
You are not even putting your health into consideration. Get a woman with AA genotype and be serious with your life
Re: I'm In Trouble. I Need Your Advice. by lereinter(m): 10:58am On Aug 02, 2022
Mixed business with pleasure

(1) (2) (Reply)

Whats The Implication Of Doing A Court Marriage First,with A Trad Later On / The Cost Of A Broken Home / I Feel Like I Am Being Used ! What Should I Do?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 95
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.