Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,334 members, 7,815,657 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:07 PM

Just In: Pete Edochie Rejects Tinubu's N50m To Endorse Him As President. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Just In: Pete Edochie Rejects Tinubu's N50m To Endorse Him As President. (4712 Views)

Urum Kalu Eke: South East Nominee Rejects Tinubu's Appointment To CBN Board / Afenifere Rejects Tinubu’s Victory, Insists Obi Won / Oba Akintunde Akinyemi Supports Igbo Presidency, Rejects Tinubu’s ‘Ambition’ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Just In: Pete Edochie Rejects Tinubu's N50m To Endorse Him As President. by RealLagosBoy: 10:26am On Aug 02, 2022
Breaking: APC offered Nollywood vetran Pete Edochie 50M to endorse Tinubu, he rejected the money at the mention of “Tinubu” and rightly walked out of the meeting.

Report stated,that he warns nobody should ever come to him for APC campaign, that he can't trade the life and wellbeing of Nigerians for just 50M, Am not “Zack Orji” my name is “Pete Edochie” Ebube Dike of Africa

64 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Just In: Pete Edochie Rejects Tinubu's N50m To Endorse Him As President. by Wintertime: 10:27am On Aug 02, 2022
Nawao

Zack Orji is just after the clown money..

26 Likes

Re: Just In: Pete Edochie Rejects Tinubu's N50m To Endorse Him As President. by Cubalabloo(m): 10:30am On Aug 02, 2022
Collect the damn money and then endorse Mr. Obi.

8 Likes

Re: Just In: Pete Edochie Rejects Tinubu's N50m To Endorse Him As President. by Blessed3434(m): 10:31am On Aug 02, 2022
Humanity will remember you for this.

19 Likes

Re: Just In: Pete Edochie Rejects Tinubu's N50m To Endorse Him As President. by GOFRONT(m): 10:31am On Aug 02, 2022
I'd never understand the reason why the Chiroptera himself and his urchins "The weevils" would want to go on a bribing spree to bribe Ebube Dike with N50million to earn his endorsement.

Well, they just failed here and they will fail on the D-day.

On that D- day, The Chiroptera himself, his Urchins "The Weevils", who feed and live on Zea mays and Manihot Esculenta and the entire community of the Agbadorians and Cassavarians will be thrown into chaos because of the Tsunami from the duo of Obidatti and Yusefuls.....

11 Likes

Re: Just In: Pete Edochie Rejects Tinubu's N50m To Endorse Him As President. by Obidient4life2: 10:32am On Aug 02, 2022
How you wan test our Ebube dike. It's not done anywhere!

21 Likes

Re: Just In: Pete Edochie Rejects Tinubu's N50m To Endorse Him As President. by Penguin2: 10:32am On Aug 02, 2022
Where una dey get all this gist?

I’m an Obi supporter but I don’t believe in selling lies to promote Obi.

Yesterday it was Osuofia, today it’s Pete Edochie.

Any verifiable source yet?

58 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Just In: Pete Edochie Rejects Tinubu's N50m To Endorse Him As President. by Channah1(f): 10:36am On Aug 02, 2022
Penguin2:

Was about to ask the same question o...

Where are guys getting this stories from?
Next it will be chiwetalu. Hm.

31 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Just In: Pete Edochie Rejects Tinubu's N50m To Endorse Him As President. by Nobody: 10:39am On Aug 02, 2022
Bribery and lies everywhere!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Just In: Pete Edochie Rejects Tinubu's N50m To Endorse Him As President. by tinsel: 10:40am On Aug 02, 2022
RealLagosBoy:
Breaking: APC offered Nollywood vetran Peter Edochie 50M to endorse Tinubu, he rejected the money at the mention of “Tinubu” and rightly walked out of the meeting.

Report stated,that he warns nobody should ever come to him for APC campaign, that he can't trade the life and wellbeing of Nigerians for just 50M, Am not “Zack Orji” my name is “Peter Edochie” Ebube Dike of Africa
According to news report from main market Onitsha.

21 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Just In: Pete Edochie Rejects Tinubu's N50m To Endorse Him As President. by Unzerious: 10:40am On Aug 02, 2022
Newsflash: APC to approach Denzel Washington next.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Just In: Pete Edochie Rejects Tinubu's N50m To Endorse Him As President. by ablejesus26(m): 10:41am On Aug 02, 2022
No source oo undecided
Although Okonkwo will never support muslim-muslim agenda,the man is too much an honest man with valuable characters to support such agendas.
Re: Just In: Pete Edochie Rejects Tinubu's N50m To Endorse Him As President. by Dibodibo(m): 10:42am On Aug 02, 2022
Channah1:

Was about to ask the same question o...

Where are guys getting this stories from?
Next it will be chiwetalu. Hm.
them just dey catch Cruz. Obi supporters and cruz

2 Likes

Re: Just In: Pete Edochie Rejects Tinubu's N50m To Endorse Him As President. by OneCandleAway(f): 10:45am On Aug 02, 2022
Penguin2:

It's the same strategy APC used to campaign for Buhari that's being used to campaign against Tinubu.
I remember back them all sorts of stories were flying up and down, one even said buhari has an Igbo driver and one of his daughter is married to an igbo man.

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Just In: Pete Edochie Rejects Tinubu's N50m To Endorse Him As President. by Akurakambe(m): 10:46am On Aug 02, 2022
Please all these lies should stop. We've got so many good things to promote Peter Obi candidacy
God bless OBIdient people

Tinubu urchins in the mud

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Just In: Pete Edochie Rejects Tinubu's N50m To Endorse Him As President. by Totilopussylick(m): 10:49am On Aug 02, 2022
Wintertime:
Nawao

Zack Orji is just after the clown money..

Am not “Zack Orji” my name is “Peter Edochie” Ebube Dike of Africa cool

The lion of the jungle

No one else but "Dr Peter Obi Edochie" cool
Re: Just In: Pete Edochie Rejects Tinubu's N50m To Endorse Him As President. by seunmsg(m): 10:50am On Aug 02, 2022
Let me guess the next thread to be opened by obituarists: Onyeka Onwenu rejects N250million to perform at Tinubu’s campaign.

Are you cretins not ashamed of yourselves already? Obi is such a terrible liar who want to lie his way to Aso Rock. How can someone be this deceitful? God forbid such a terrible character like Peter Obi is elected president, he will be worse than Jonathan and Buhari put together. Tueh!

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Just In: Pete Edochie Rejects Tinubu's N50m To Endorse Him As President. by Okoroawusa: 10:56am On Aug 02, 2022
Shame on Obi supporters

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Just In: Pete Edochie Rejects Tinubu's N50m To Endorse Him As President. by Channah1(f): 10:58am On Aug 02, 2022
Dibodibo:
them just dey catch Cruz. Obi supporters and cruz

Serious.

1 Like

Re: Just In: Pete Edochie Rejects Tinubu's N50m To Endorse Him As President. by Throwback: 10:58am On Aug 02, 2022
Even Tinubu would not bother wasting his funds.

Pete Edochie is Igbo to the core and would not want to be tagged an efulefu by those who can also send UGM after him.

1 Like

Re: Just In: Pete Edochie Rejects Tinubu's N50m To Endorse Him As President. by RenaissanceGuy: 11:01am On Aug 02, 2022
It was actually $900m! They bargained from $60m until they agreed at that amount.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Just In: Pete Edochie Rejects Tinubu's N50m To Endorse Him As President. by OnionBandit(f): 11:04am On Aug 02, 2022
RealLagosBoy:
Breaking: APC offered Nollywood vetran Peter Edochie 50M to endorse Tinubu, he rejected the money at the mention of “Tinubu” and rightly walked out of the meeting.

Report stated, that he warns nobody should ever come to him for APC campaign, that he can't trade the life and wellbeing of Nigerians for just 50M, Am not “Zack Orji” my name is “Peter Edochie” Ebube Dike of Africa
Tinubu should have given him something huuuger than 50 million then, since 50 million is small according to IPOB logic

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Just In: Pete Edochie Rejects Tinubu's N50m To Endorse Him As President. by Kingcalls: 11:26am On Aug 02, 2022
Cubalabloo:
Collect the damn money and then endorse Mr. Obi.

He is bigger than that ... he isn't hungry and has integrity
Re: Just In: Pete Edochie Rejects Tinubu's N50m To Endorse Him As President. by DeleTaller: 11:30am On Aug 02, 2022
Fools fooling fools. Very ridiculous and fake. Is this how best to promote Obi?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Just In: Pete Edochie Rejects Tinubu's N50m To Endorse Him As President. by Laggafin: 11:34am On Aug 02, 2022
What the Agbado king cannot bribe dosnt exist grin
Re: Just In: Pete Edochie Rejects Tinubu's N50m To Endorse Him As President. by PlayerMeji: 11:41am On Aug 02, 2022
Hahaha
Re: Just In: Pete Edochie Rejects Tinubu's N50m To Endorse Him As President. by Kalashnikov49: 11:46am On Aug 02, 2022
THIS PARTICULAR NEWS PAIN ZOMBIES WELL WELL!!!!....I AM VERY GLAD! grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Just In: Pete Edochie Rejects Tinubu's N50m To Endorse Him As President. by Cubalabloo(m): 11:46am On Aug 02, 2022
Kingcalls:

He is bigger than that ... he isn't hungry and has integrity
This isn't a movie where you see him acting the role of a billionaire. In real life,50mil is not 50k!

1 Like

Re: Just In: Pete Edochie Rejects Tinubu's N50m To Endorse Him As President. by ajekpaks(m): 11:47am On Aug 02, 2022
okay
Re: Just In: Pete Edochie Rejects Tinubu's N50m To Endorse Him As President. by Salewa97: 11:52am On Aug 02, 2022
I’m coming.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Just In: Pete Edochie Rejects Tinubu's N50m To Endorse Him As President. by IgOga(m): 11:56am On Aug 02, 2022
RealLagosBoy:

Report stated,that he warns nobody should ever come to him for APC campaign, that he can't trade the life and wellbeing of Nigerians for just 50M, Am not “Zack Orji” my name is “Peter Edochie” Ebube Dike of Africa

Stop peddling lies....yesterday it was Osofia with a fake Datti account ...today you have up it to N50m....reports from ipob hq

Not surprised sha you and Seun Osewa are in thesame whatsapp group

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

South South People Kick As Peter Obi Said Igbos Made 40% Of The Region. / Tinubu's US Visa Is Fake - US Official Website(pictures) / You Know He Won't Win, Wike Takes Swipe At Obi (VIDEO)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.