Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,855 members, 7,817,529 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:49 PM

Remo Omokri: North And SW Are The Only Places You Can Campaign Openly And Freely - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Remo Omokri: North And SW Are The Only Places You Can Campaign Openly And Freely (26222 Views)

Adamu Garba: Tinubu Was Betrayed By Osinbajo And SW Govs Not Buhari / PDP Presidential Primary: Oyo And SW Delegates Will Vote For Wike - Seyi Makinde / SS And SW Are Protesting Endsars, SE And North Are United (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Remo Omokri: North And SW Are The Only Places You Can Campaign Openly And Freely by beerfraud: 2:30pm On Aug 02, 2022
bigcee:

I am very sure you're referring to the North.
yes reno is referring there
Re: Remo Omokri: North And SW Are The Only Places You Can Campaign Openly And Freely by frank317: 2:31pm On Aug 02, 2022
BATified2023:
igbos believe anybody that paste tinubu poster in front of his house should b ready to paste d obituary of all his family but these same sets of people want peter obi billboard to b erected everywhere in Nigeria

They claim anybody who wants to vote must show his ballot paper that he’s voting obi or else he will b killed n this same people believe tinubu should lose in d south west

When campaign start proper everything go take shape,u don’t want opposition in your region but u want to openly oppose others in their region

Have anybody seen any apc or pdp rally in d east?
But Peter obi fans are doing rally everywhere

What they are looking for they will see it when campaign starts proper

I know for sure that what will trigger the whole thing is that when apc or pdp wants to do rally in the east that’s when unknown gunmen will kill people but they won’t touch any Labour Party member doing rally n that’s when people will get d message loud n clear

You just made an assumption and ran away with it... before you go too far, kindly show me how many people have been killed for supporting any candidate in the east
Re: Remo Omokri: North And SW Are The Only Places You Can Campaign Openly And Freely by Nobody: 2:32pm On Aug 02, 2022
ATLIEN2027:
Reno is now an enemy of the M-kpuru mirri cannibals that used to worship him simply for stating facts and reality.
Only goes to show the intolerance and hatred these people have for others, facts and reality.
They love to live on falsehoods, lies and unrealistic expectations.

Indeed. Bro, what is shown below is the way forward. I.e regionalism. Let us all agitate for it non-stop and burn it into the consciousness of whoever will become President in 2023.

We want peaceful and democratic election but beyond that we need the complete and fundamental restructuring of Nigeria which is an amalgation of people whose innate nature, mindset and disposition means they will always impede and regress each other under the stupid and self-destructive 'one Nigeria' arrangement.

Those guys below recognize that fact and we should all join them to insist on regional governance.

2 Likes

Re: Remo Omokri: North And SW Are The Only Places You Can Campaign Openly And Freely by Anambra1stSon(m): 2:33pm On Aug 02, 2022
Salewa97:
Reno should be bold to speak out.

We know the Obituary supporters have been threatening people from campaigning in the Sad East.

I now believe many of you are suffering from low memories, Buhari campaign in all states in South-east and South-South he was stone in Ogun state, in the North they burn Goodluck campaign vehicles and destroyed his billboard no story of such against opposition in the east.
Re: Remo Omokri: North And SW Are The Only Places You Can Campaign Openly And Freely by BATified2023: 2:34pm On Aug 02, 2022
frank317:

You just made an assumption and ran away with it... before you go too far, kindly show me how many people have been killed for supporting any candidate in the east
how many pdp n apc rally have u seen in d east?

How many pdp n apc presidential aspirant went to campaign for votes in d east

U igbos will turn this election to war

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Remo Omokri: North And SW Are The Only Places You Can Campaign Openly And Freely by Nobody: 2:34pm On Aug 02, 2022
This is true though, and the reason no one will risk voting other candidate of other region. hmmm

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Remo Omokri: North And SW Are The Only Places You Can Campaign Openly And Freely by Sleekfingers: 2:35pm On Aug 02, 2022
beerfraud:

https://twitter.com/renoomokri/status/1554404852582825986

cheesy cheesy

Reno just like to dey look for trouble....those people reno was talking about will attack you, physically and online, if you don't support their useless obituary... They got zero knowledge about politics....

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Remo Omokri: North And SW Are The Only Places You Can Campaign Openly And Freely by NwaAdazzi(m): 2:37pm On Aug 02, 2022
Sunday2021:
if I hate igbos my best man wouldn't have been an igbo man. If I hate igbos I will not allow igbos to trade peacefully in my state.

cheesy In your state!
which state is it? the one where El rufai removed u guys from power for life,or the one Fulani are giving u people wotowoto in S.Kaduna.
Goan to ur normal joint and drink burkutu E hear.Hausa are the jagabans in ur place,u no get mouth..
Re: Remo Omokri: North And SW Are The Only Places You Can Campaign Openly And Freely by JAMO84: 2:37pm On Aug 02, 2022
ZombieTAMER:

Say no to suffer heads
Bandits everywhere
Boko Haram everywhere
Dollar is 720
ASUU strike everywhere
Tinubu is buhari pro max
APc is Tinubu
Say no to islamization

Ipob Terrorists everywhere

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Remo Omokri: North And SW Are The Only Places You Can Campaign Openly And Freely by Nobody: 2:37pm On Aug 02, 2022
Sunday2021:
if I hate igbos my best man wouldn't have been an igbo man. If I hate igbos I will not allow igbos to trade peacefully in my state.

Bro, you don't need to defend yourself. How many Igbos show love and tolerance for other Nigerians for them to be claiming hatreds toward their ethnic group?

Why don't we start with their openly hateful behaviour on Nairaland? "He who comes to equity must come with clean hands" .

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Remo Omokri: North And SW Are The Only Places You Can Campaign Openly And Freely by Sleekfingers: 2:38pm On Aug 02, 2022
DonMekino:

How?? Why do you ppl promote evil and hate yet you accuse others easily?? Has there been any political killing or crisis during political campaigns in the SS or SE?? You guys are just completely out of your elements with a whole new level of propaganda

Can tinubu supporters freely campaign in the southeast? Most of them will end in Egusi soup.....always playing politics of hate......

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Remo Omokri: North And SW Are The Only Places You Can Campaign Openly And Freely by NigeriaIsGreat: 2:42pm On Aug 02, 2022
ZombieTAMER:

Say no to suffer heads
Bandits everywhere
Boko Haram everywhere
Dollar is 720
ASUU strike everywhere
Tinubu is buhari pro max
APc is Tinubu
Say no to islamization

Is this the reason why anyone who support Tinubu or Atiku will die? Is this the reason why anyone who support Tinubu or Atiku will get killed?

Can you withstand war when it comes? Do you know history how the civil war ended?

I leave you with your conscience

2 Likes

Re: Remo Omokri: North And SW Are The Only Places You Can Campaign Openly And Freely by milcah5050: 2:44pm On Aug 02, 2022
After the headies award disqualification Portable has been calm and well behaved, Mr. Reno can't you learn from your mentor Portable ?Must you talk After the headies award disqualification Portable has been calm and well behaved, Mr. Reno can't you learn from your mentor Portable ?Must you talk ...
Re: Remo Omokri: North And SW Are The Only Places You Can Campaign Openly And Freely by Mosesvic11(m): 2:45pm On Aug 02, 2022
Daddyyin:
Reno is 100% accurate on this. That’s the definition of being civil.
how true is he? South south and south east is a no go area? But people went there in2015 and 2019 and we did not hear any bad news, he is just a fool and agent of destruction
Re: Remo Omokri: North And SW Are The Only Places You Can Campaign Openly And Freely by Mko123(m): 2:48pm On Aug 02, 2022
Rugaria:
That's because easterners don't make much noise about the injustices metted out to them in this wicked country. Otherwise, how would this parrot say this? I mean, Igbo voters have been attacked repeatedly in the South West since 2015! Infact, a very serious and open attempt has been made numerous times by the APC plank of the Yoruba electorate to stop igbos from voting in the South West! How many times have you had that Yoruba voters have been waylaid or intimidated in the East? Youth corpers were murdered in the North over elections! Any such examples in the east? Since Reno omokri came out with his wild tale about how the igbos were enslaved by his itshekiri people and it was debunked angrily by a wide section of igbos, dude has gone bunkers..

How many Eastern politicians have made statements that suggests that voters will be "soaked in their blood like dogs and baboons" as was made by Buhari? How many Igbo traditional rulers have threatened to drown any non easterners for voting against say Peter Obi the way the Oba of Lagos did to igbos? The late governor of Oyo state once swore that the present governor will never be allowed to be elected because he thought that Uche Secondus was/is Igbo and as such should not nominate gubernatorial candidates for Yoruba states, even as the PDP chairman and we all overlooked that! Fashola who was talking about how "those who won the war should always rule those who lost the war", nko? Reno is just bitter because igbos online are serving it to him hot hot.. The facts are there for the fair minded to see.

Biased as usual. A sanctimonious writeup, all what you've written there doesn't correlate the fact that the igbos are innocuous.
Warm regards ##mko##

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Remo Omokri: North And SW Are The Only Places You Can Campaign Openly And Freely by SpatialKing(m): 2:50pm On Aug 02, 2022
Same region they don't regard a region they believe does not have electoral value
Re: Remo Omokri: North And SW Are The Only Places You Can Campaign Openly And Freely by wwwihy: 2:50pm On Aug 02, 2022
Daddyyin:

God Bless Incoming President Bola Ahmed Tinubu

4 Likes

Re: Remo Omokri: North And SW Are The Only Places You Can Campaign Openly And Freely by frank317: 2:53pm On Aug 02, 2022
BATified2023:
how many pdp n apc rally have u seen in d east?

How many pdp n apc presidential aspirant went to campaign for votes in d east

U igbos will turn this election to war

Campaign for which vote.. have campaign started? I think for the primaries... the presidential aspirants went to places they were sure they had people who can influence delegates...

I am yet to get where igbos kill anyone for campaigning.

I know some yorubas do not like traveling... all they do is sit down in their comfort zone and live on rumors... I have a Yoruba tenant in my dad's house in owerri and they have been been living there peacefully for years...

Pls how many times have you seen igbos turn any election to war? where exactly did u get that biko.... how are u so sure of somethin that has never happened...
Re: Remo Omokri: North And SW Are The Only Places You Can Campaign Openly And Freely by IgOga(m): 2:55pm On Aug 02, 2022
Quest7777:
If you are afraid of campaigning in any place, you have skeleton in your cupboard. cool

What skeleton was in Pastor Kumuyi's cupboard when ipob forced him to cancel his crusade?

Some of you have no idea the level of intolerance in some parts of Nigeria.....I saw all the presidential candidates in Osun campiagning freely for their party's guber candidate....they can't do that in some states in the SE

5 Likes

Re: Remo Omokri: North And SW Are The Only Places You Can Campaign Openly And Freely by Wardstunna22(m): 2:58pm On Aug 02, 2022
Reno at the point I have to plead that you Stop
Already this isn’t fair in anyway.
Re: Remo Omokri: North And SW Are The Only Places You Can Campaign Openly And Freely by Advocate500: 2:58pm On Aug 02, 2022
And he said he is from south south? A change of pattern, attack on obi is not yielding the desired result based on his general acceptability, so expect divisional campaign.
Re: Remo Omokri: North And SW Are The Only Places You Can Campaign Openly And Freely by Vitally123: 3:00pm On Aug 02, 2022
Can't Reno close up his mouth for once? How can a so called man of God be talking from all sides of his mouth, no Mouth Discipline? I wonder ooo. Where is soberness? Joblessness is a big problem, careful please!
Re: Remo Omokri: North And SW Are The Only Places You Can Campaign Openly And Freely by UNDFTD: 3:04pm On Aug 02, 2022
beerfraud:

Nobody gives a damn about your fraudulent 2023 selection! So, you can keep your silly a$$ campaigns to the areas aforementioned!
Re: Remo Omokri: North And SW Are The Only Places You Can Campaign Openly And Freely by UNDFTD: 3:07pm On Aug 02, 2022
Mosesvic11:
how true is he? South south and south east is a no go area? But people went there in2015 and 2019 and we did not hear any bad news, he is just a fool and agent of destruction

Don't mind the fool. He's talking from both sides of his foul mouth after getting his dirty palm greased with blood money!
Re: Remo Omokri: North And SW Are The Only Places You Can Campaign Openly And Freely by IbileIfe: 3:09pm On Aug 02, 2022
Even Peter Obi cannot campaign in the south east.

5 Likes

Re: Remo Omokri: North And SW Are The Only Places You Can Campaign Openly And Freely by Holluwhakemmy(f): 3:10pm On Aug 02, 2022
I don't like this man but 1000% correct on this. South East should talk to their people. Peace

6 Likes

Re: Remo Omokri: North And SW Are The Only Places You Can Campaign Openly And Freely by NigeriaIsGreat: 3:11pm On Aug 02, 2022
Igbek76:
All.the stupid yorubas shouting obi should read this and learn. The few yorubas that travelled knew Reno is saying absolute truth.
It will not be well with all those yorubas that are campaigning for obi out of ignorance and lack of awareness of their political rivals and enemies.
A leopard cannot change his skin.
Obi is a perfect pretender who will lunch Igbos hatred on Nigeria if given power by mistake.
I'm actually not a Yoruba but I've lived in Yoruba land, Lagos precisely for long

Any Yoruba man or woman campaigning for Obi is a born bastard. Though this isn't supposed to be so but you see those IGBOS have turned this election to tribalistic one. They have even turn it to religious one

I will support and vote for Tinubu. He has more achievements to point at as a governor and when he left government than other contestants

Tinubu is very much accommodating and tolerance than other contestants. IGBOS are taking political position in Lagos. IGBOS are civil servants in Lagos and other South western states. IGBOS are doing businesses freely in Lagos and other south western region

Please go to any eastern state to see if you'd see any Yoruba or Hausa man as ordinary councillor. It is a TABOO to the Igbo

ACHIEVEMENT- I WILL VOTE TINUBU
TOLERANCE & ACCOMMODATING- I WILL VOTE TINUBU

For the northerners who reside in the north you can ask any of your family or friends living in Lagos and other South western states they will tell you how Yoruba are so friendly, loving and accommodating. Go to the state headquarter at Alausa ikeja you'll see igbos holding top position without any discrimination

Go to east and see how all positions are occupied completely by all igbos.

An average IGBOS see themselves better, superior and more sophisticated than other tribes.

PLEASE verify this my claim if you aren't aware of it and make a decision on who to campaign and vote for

May Nigeria succeed!!!

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Remo Omokri: North And SW Are The Only Places You Can Campaign Openly And Freely by Ppp1p: 3:12pm On Aug 02, 2022
Really
Re: Remo Omokri: North And SW Are The Only Places You Can Campaign Openly And Freely by lilfresh96(m): 3:12pm On Aug 02, 2022
Absolutely true 100%

2 Likes

Re: Remo Omokri: North And SW Are The Only Places You Can Campaign Openly And Freely by civilserva: 3:13pm On Aug 02, 2022
Daddyyin:

You are
Re: Remo Omokri: North And SW Are The Only Places You Can Campaign Openly And Freely by BananaPeel(m): 3:13pm On Aug 02, 2022
beerfraud:

Diaspora Reno is on twitter making noise. He should come to SS and SE we want to show him something.
These idiots wants the status quo to remain when every youth across Nigeria are Obidient. Is he not seeing Northern youth erecting Obi signboard. We are ready for any tactics.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Rochas Okorocha Campaign For Akinwumi Ambode In Lagos State / Burial Of Agunola Omomowo, Ondo Council Chairman (Photos) / EFCC Declares Okereke Fugitive DG Of NATFORCE Wanted

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.