Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,397 members, 7,861,112 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 12:50 AM

Fact Check: Did Chiamaka Okoro Get Pregnant In DSS Custody? - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fact Check: Did Chiamaka Okoro Get Pregnant In DSS Custody? (43934 Views)

Chiamaka Okoro & Chidinma Oba Impregnated In DSS Custody In Imo, Released / 4 Months In DSS Chiamaka Okoro Now Pregnant In Owerri DSS Dungeon / Fact-Check: Did Two Persons Fly Out Of Crashed Aircraft Conveying Attahiru? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fact Check: Did Chiamaka Okoro Get Pregnant In DSS Custody? by President2001(m): 7:19am On Aug 03, 2022
I hate reading all this yeye fat check

1 Like

Re: Fact Check: Did Chiamaka Okoro Get Pregnant In DSS Custody? by Nobody: 7:19am On Aug 03, 2022
Fat cheque

1 Like

Re: Fact Check: Did Chiamaka Okoro Get Pregnant In DSS Custody? by NaijaCover(m): 7:19am On Aug 03, 2022
Following The Thread Like Beans And Bread
Re: Fact Check: Did Chiamaka Okoro Get Pregnant In DSS Custody? by AgentGoat: 7:21am On Aug 03, 2022
Beremx:
I hope she won’t be forced to terminate the baby. How can DSS operatives be so cruel to impregnate a minor?

Very wicked!!

Mumu dey worry you abi?

From the EDD of the conducted scan. Her LMP will likely be 8 of January 2022 and she was arrested by march 2022. This means she was pregnant before her incarceration.

I'm not in anyway defending the DSS though. I'm just being objective.

5 Likes

Re: Fact Check: Did Chiamaka Okoro Get Pregnant In DSS Custody? by backnbeta(f): 7:21am On Aug 03, 2022
More like fat cheque undecided
Re: Fact Check: Did Chiamaka Okoro Get Pregnant In DSS Custody? by Kingcalls: 7:21am On Aug 03, 2022
Fact check works for this useless government

According to my own fact check... fact check is trash

2 Likes

Re: Fact Check: Did Chiamaka Okoro Get Pregnant In DSS Custody? by alizma: 7:26am On Aug 03, 2022
Going by the medical report, she was already pregnant before her arrest.

1 Like

Re: Fact Check: Did Chiamaka Okoro Get Pregnant In DSS Custody? by meobizy(f): 7:26am On Aug 03, 2022
Una fact check na always based on frivolous issues. Comot here! Do a fact check on which political candidate will build Nigeria the best way possible.

3 Likes

Re: Fact Check: Did Chiamaka Okoro Get Pregnant In DSS Custody? by Cj4charles(m): 7:27am On Aug 03, 2022
If you believe this fact check, the you can believe that Buhari can fix this Nation

1 Like

Re: Fact Check: Did Chiamaka Okoro Get Pregnant In DSS Custody? by brante(m): 7:27am On Aug 03, 2022
Ekejoestar:
The govt keep killing off the little hope that patriotic Nigerians have for this country.
Re: Fact Check: Did Chiamaka Okoro Get Pregnant In DSS Custody? by Antoeni(m): 7:27am On Aug 03, 2022
How come belle come ?
Re: Fact Check: Did Chiamaka Okoro Get Pregnant In DSS Custody? by alizma: 7:28am On Aug 03, 2022
AgentGoat:

Mumu dey worry you abi?

From the EDD of the conducted scan. Her LMP will likely be 8 of January 2022 and she was arrested by march 2022. This means she was pregnant before her incarceration.

I'm not in way defending the DSS though. I'm just being objective.
They have low IQ, they can't even calculate the weeks.

1 Like

Re: Fact Check: Did Chiamaka Okoro Get Pregnant In DSS Custody? by TMwise1942: 7:28am On Aug 03, 2022
But those officers been the knack them ??

1 Like

Re: Fact Check: Did Chiamaka Okoro Get Pregnant In DSS Custody? by jrusky(m): 7:28am On Aug 03, 2022
So if she is truly pregnant who come give her belle under your custody or under your watch Mr DSS?

Haven't well meaning told you to free this innocent girl? This is why people don't pity policce or DSS when bandit or fulani massacre them.

Now this girl life has been destroyed. I can't understand what type of govt Nigerians foolishly voted to power, we warned them then, I yelled at the top of my voice that Buhari is not an alternative I know this man I have lived same barracks with him when he was serving, he is useless but apc said he is the best president now see how our nation has crumbled, no discipline, no respect everything dead.

DSS should explain who give her pregnancy because we all shouted they should free this little girl but they refused. DSS must explain. That is it.

3 Likes

Re: Fact Check: Did Chiamaka Okoro Get Pregnant In DSS Custody? by kingthreat(m): 7:28am On Aug 03, 2022
Wintertime:
Seun osewa must be a rich dude by now, cheers man . The useless fools design for hell like Lucifer awaiting their end sees nairaland as a dumping ground for their abominable act

Liars

You have a choice to invest your last savings to build a site to counter Nairaland rather than being on Nairaland and insulting the platform

1 Like

Re: Fact Check: Did Chiamaka Okoro Get Pregnant In DSS Custody? by Lezzlie(m): 7:30am On Aug 03, 2022
aminulive:
POLITICSNIGERIA.COM

https://politicsnigeria.com/fact-check-did-chiamaka-okoro-get-pregnant-in-dss-custody/
DSS spokesman says they are highly professional.

what is a suspect doing in DSS custody for 5 months?

And what law gives the DSS powers to arrest?

Mad country, lawless DSS.

2 Likes

Re: Fact Check: Did Chiamaka Okoro Get Pregnant In DSS Custody? by Minjim: 7:30am On Aug 03, 2022
Why not conduct your own fact check?
People took their time and money to fact-check something and all you can do is spew trash
Oilwell:
Fact-checks in Nigeria has turned to Lie - pecks

2 Likes

Re: Fact Check: Did Chiamaka Okoro Get Pregnant In DSS Custody? by alizma: 7:31am On Aug 03, 2022
Oilwell:
Even her EDD is a lie abi? Get well soon

1 Like

Re: Fact Check: Did Chiamaka Okoro Get Pregnant In DSS Custody? by Ameduedwin: 7:32am On Aug 03, 2022
You say fact check and you no snap the girl picture with Belle to show she is pregnant true true. what's the fact here without prove ?

1 Like

Re: Fact Check: Did Chiamaka Okoro Get Pregnant In DSS Custody? by Moneyboyz: 7:33am On Aug 03, 2022
Detaining a minor when she didn't commit murder is very wrong.

Meanwhile some gwroro chewing terrorists are being released and paid monthly salaries.

1 Like

Re: Fact Check: Did Chiamaka Okoro Get Pregnant In DSS Custody? by Anaerobi(m): 7:36am On Aug 03, 2022
Nigeria security opretives are useless.
Re: Fact Check: Did Chiamaka Okoro Get Pregnant In DSS Custody? by MoneyMustBMade(m): 7:36am On Aug 03, 2022
Hope is going too far in name of pleasing apc
He should call his boys to order or one day he will regret it oo just like okorocha now

2 Likes

Re: Fact Check: Did Chiamaka Okoro Get Pregnant In DSS Custody? by kenx1(m): 7:37am On Aug 03, 2022
This is not difficult in a sane country..........a DNA test will be carried out!

1 Like

Re: Fact Check: Did Chiamaka Okoro Get Pregnant In DSS Custody? by sonnie10: 7:39am On Aug 03, 2022
Can’t they interview the girl directly? And if she accuses anyone, a DNA test would be done

1 Like

Re: Fact Check: Did Chiamaka Okoro Get Pregnant In DSS Custody? by eldoradoxx: 7:39am On Aug 03, 2022
I repeat, once you read anything titled "FACT CHECK" on this platform, just settle your mind its coming from Tinubu's /APC campaign. They are desperate to clean the image of a dead government because the image of this present government will definitely affect the electoral fortunes of Bola Tinubu.

1 Like

Re: Fact Check: Did Chiamaka Okoro Get Pregnant In DSS Custody? by Nobody: 7:45am On Aug 03, 2022
Leboska:
If you believe all this fact check, then you can believe anything.

Nothing ever comes out positive. It’s always negative and false.
Re: Fact Check: Did Chiamaka Okoro Get Pregnant In DSS Custody? by Sixfiguresmart(m): 7:47am On Aug 03, 2022
Come on, bro! The girl in this case i a victim. She was in a space without the protection of her parent's without her parent's consent. Absolutely different from Chrisland girl.
Whatever she is, the premise in which this event happened does not absolve the security agents of the guilt. You must be a pedophile to be counting the bodies on these girls. I spit on your filthy face
MuslimIgbo:
You can't trust these girls...

Some are very very SLUT-MINDED, irrespective of their class and status....
Many have had sexual exposures even before they reached puberty... (I BLAME PARENTS).
REMEMBER THAT 9 YEARS OLD CHRISLAND GIRL...

An average Nigerian girl between 21-28 with tertiary education exposure has between 3-8 BODYCOUNT, INCLUDING AT LEAST ONE MARRIED MAN.

She might have been pregnant or trying to fucƙ her way out and since she was in custody, THERE WAS NO ACCESS TO THE DRUG THEY USE LIKE CHEWING GUM (POST... 2)

1 Like

Re: Fact Check: Did Chiamaka Okoro Get Pregnant In DSS Custody? by tesppidd: 7:48am On Aug 03, 2022
MuslimIgbo:
You can't trust these girls...

Some are very very SLUT-MINDED, irrespective of their class and status....
Many have had sexual exposures even before they reached puberty... (I BLAME PARENTS).
REMEMBER THAT 9 YEARS OLD CHRISLAND GIRL...

An average Nigerian girl between 21-28 with tertiary education exposure has between 3-8 BODYCOUNT, INCLUDING AT LEAST ONE MARRIED MAN.

She might have been pregnant or trying to fucƙ her way out and since she was in custody, THERE WAS NO ACCESS TO THE DRUG THEY USE LIKE CHEWING GUM (POST... 2)
Bolded

You wey sabi

grin grin grin
Re: Fact Check: Did Chiamaka Okoro Get Pregnant In DSS Custody? by UrPapa: 7:49am On Aug 03, 2022
Leboska:
If you believe all this fact check, then you can believe anything.
So what or who should we believe?
Re: Fact Check: Did Chiamaka Okoro Get Pregnant In DSS Custody? by lomprico(m): 7:49am On Aug 03, 2022
Oilwell:

Tinubu has bought them over. They are now urchin-checks
Re: Fact Check: Did Chiamaka Okoro Get Pregnant In DSS Custody? by tesppidd: 7:50am On Aug 03, 2022
Armaggedon:
what a pemise!
Oga from the story do the math and see that she got pregnant in December but was arrested in March.

Except of course those scan results are fake.
Re: Fact Check: Did Chiamaka Okoro Get Pregnant In DSS Custody? by MuslimIgbo: 7:51am On Aug 03, 2022
Sixfiguresmart:
Come on, bro! The girl in this case i a victim. She was in a space without the protection of her parent's without her parent's consent. Absolutely different from Chrisland girl.
Whatever she is, the premise in which this event happened does not absolve the security agents of the guilt. You must be a pedophile to be counting the bodies on these girls. I spit on your filthy face
Or deh
Go spit for ya ma
ma
toe toe

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

#NorthIsBleeding Protest Erupts In Abuja / Explosion Rocks Port Harcourt APC Rally, Three Injured (Photos) / ‘Even The Prophets Went To Prison’ – Sirika Comforts Himself In Court

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.