Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,344 members, 7,860,884 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 06:02 PM

Fact Check: Did Chiamaka Okoro Get Pregnant In DSS Custody? - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fact Check: Did Chiamaka Okoro Get Pregnant In DSS Custody? (43931 Views)

Chiamaka Okoro & Chidinma Oba Impregnated In DSS Custody In Imo, Released / 4 Months In DSS Chiamaka Okoro Now Pregnant In Owerri DSS Dungeon / Fact-Check: Did Two Persons Fly Out Of Crashed Aircraft Conveying Attahiru? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fact Check: Did Chiamaka Okoro Get Pregnant In DSS Custody? by lexy2014: 3:07pm On Aug 03, 2022
egunna:
u are asking the appropriateness or legality of holding a pregnant teenager in their custody,the topic is trying to clarify who and where did she get pregnant.so if we go about answering ur question,we will forget to concentrate on the topic.i am not telling u it's appropriate or not,am just telling u to react to the topic which I refered to as argument.

Pls read again... take note of my first sentence.

My questions are part of the topic. What argument are you referring to? Did I put forth any argument? Can you show me the argument?

Who are the "we" that have to wash the DSS clean? Who got the DSS dirty that it needs to be cleansed? If the DSS didn't incarcerate her for this long without any charge or trial, would there have been any issue as to how she got pregnant?

So my questions still stand....If she is 7months pregnant, isn't disgraceful that a 16year old is kept in DSS custody despite her condition while bandits kidnap, collect ransom and roam free?
Re: Fact Check: Did Chiamaka Okoro Get Pregnant In DSS Custody? by Lezzlie(m): 3:26pm On Aug 03, 2022
egunna:
u shud know that if we dwell on ur question,the discussion will shift away from it's topic.asides the fact that ur upbringing is deficient, as a result of coming from a disjointed family which itself is devoid of morals, which appears to be a generational thing ofcourse,it appears ur attention span is low and that is y u can't stay on a topic.know the meat of an argument and stay on it,dunce
It took you 3 hours to come up with this drivel?

At 35 you're still writing in prepubescent abbreviation in a worldwide forum?

Which side of your family is alexythemic?

oscillating between self-hate and psychosis, we understand why you think you're worth more than a blade of cow grass.
And I would have sworn you're a mutated cross between a psycho and a full-blown idiot.

What a nut job your mom did with you.

Intellectual dwarf!

1 Like

Re: Fact Check: Did Chiamaka Okoro Get Pregnant In DSS Custody? by bbamusa: 3:34pm On Aug 03, 2022
by these your fact check, we can presume she don Bleep finish before she was even arrested if the information is correct.

1 Like

Re: Fact Check: Did Chiamaka Okoro Get Pregnant In DSS Custody? by Lezzlie(m): 3:35pm On Aug 03, 2022
egunna:
u are asking the appropriateness or legality of holding a pregnant teenager in their custody,the topic is trying to clarify who and where did she get pregnant.so if we go about answering ur question,we will forget to concentrate on the topic.i am not telling u it's appropriate or not,am just telling u to react to the topic which I refered to as argument.
what a blazing world class buffoon. So you've been going about telling people how their comment on a topic should be and what direction it should take even if it pertains to the article.

You're a reference point for idiocy
Re: Fact Check: Did Chiamaka Okoro Get Pregnant In DSS Custody? by nsiba: 3:48pm On Aug 03, 2022
Leboska:
If you believe all this fact check, then you can believe anything.

If she has miscarriage you can say so but if she puts to bed, you can do tje maths

1 Like

Re: Fact Check: Did Chiamaka Okoro Get Pregnant In DSS Custody? by Wintertime: 3:50pm On Aug 03, 2022
kingthreat:

You are sick and will be ignored

Werey ignorer

I
Re: Fact Check: Did Chiamaka Okoro Get Pregnant In DSS Custody? by Wwwq: 5:33pm On Aug 03, 2022
Elshaddai
Re: Fact Check: Did Chiamaka Okoro Get Pregnant In DSS Custody? by asto70: 8:32pm On Aug 03, 2022
Okonandmary:
For us, the educated, we know that the girl must have been pregnant before being arrested.
definitely ,someone that was arrested in March is 27 weeks and 6 days pregnant ,definitely sha was pregnant before the arrest.

1 Like

Re: Fact Check: Did Chiamaka Okoro Get Pregnant In DSS Custody? by Decent09(m): 9:41pm On Aug 03, 2022
aminulive:
POLITICSNIGERIA.COM

https://politicsnigeria.com/fact-check-did-chiamaka-okoro-get-pregnant-in-dss-custody/

Ipobians every where, and this is how they can help Obi to become President. Tufiakwa
Re: Fact Check: Did Chiamaka Okoro Get Pregnant In DSS Custody? by Decent09(m): 9:47pm On Aug 03, 2022
lexy2014:

Pls read again... take note of my first sentence.

My questions are part of the topic. What argument are you referring to? Did I put forth any argument? Can you show me the argument?

Who are the "we" that have to wash the DSS clean? Who got the DSS dirty that it needs to be cleansed? If the DSS didn't incarcerate her for this long without any charge or trial, would there have been any issue as to how she got pregnant?

So my questions still stand....If she is 7months pregnant, isn't disgraceful that a 16year old is kept in DSS custody despite her condition while bandits kidnap, collect ransom and roam free?

Mazi Nnamdi Kanu add more weight in the DSS custody....

Fact Check

Re: Fact Check: Did Chiamaka Okoro Get Pregnant In DSS Custody? by Peacefulgold(m): 10:45am On Aug 04, 2022
You wey dey do fact check ,you don check yourself ..
Re: Fact Check: Did Chiamaka Okoro Get Pregnant In DSS Custody? by torqque7(m): 6:06pm On Aug 04, 2022
I have never been this Ashamed to be called a Nigerian like I am this season,everything is going downhill yet this government can't hand over to competent people?a government that has failed in all aspects

A minor alleged to have been impregnated at the hands of those who are to uphold the law?A country in security turmoil yet it goes to attend to its neighbours security issues giving funny lectures in security and buying luxury SUVs for a country that has sent so many terrorists down to destroy Nigeria?

A country that cannot pay workers and lecturers their salaries yet than do busy body giving money out to another country that is even at the moment far better than you are?A country where people are so blind and stupid that they can't see the saviour God has sent to deliver them from wickedness and yet they still want to jump from frying pan to fire?are we this hopeless in Nigeria?

God help us o,please don't let we the intelligent ones to suffer because we share the same space with foolish animals.
Re: Fact Check: Did Chiamaka Okoro Get Pregnant In DSS Custody? by kechywillz(m): 8:42pm On Aug 04, 2022
Whatever you do comes back to you, DSS raping minors, definitely you will have kids,who they will definitely rape with you eyes wide open

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

‘Even The Prophets Went To Prison’ – Sirika Comforts Himself In Court / #NorthIsBleeding Protest Erupts In Abuja / Explosion Rocks Port Harcourt APC Rally, Three Injured (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.