Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,094 members, 7,825,454 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 03:07 PM

A Girl Visited Me And I Saw This In Her Bag. Am I Safe? - Romance (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Girl Visited Me And I Saw This In Her Bag. Am I Safe? (119104 Views)

Girl's Mum In Shock After Finding A Big Cucumber In Her Bag (pics/video) / She Was Prettier When I Saw Her Pix. Buh When She Visited Me, She Was Ugly Asf / She Visited Me, Then i witnessed this worrisome event (pics). (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Girl Visited Me And I Saw This In Her Bag. Am I Safe? by brideman: 9:35am On Aug 03, 2022
Marine Connections
Re: A Girl Visited Me And I Saw This In Her Bag. Am I Safe? by Sleeknigga: 10:10am On Aug 03, 2022
HeavenVGate:

Fear not, she mean no harm. That thing you're seeing, we call it Aje Olokun for West side here. Putting little salt in it and keep it your wallet, you will never lack money. If put in shop, you go sell like say na only your goods the best. These things are natural thing but most of us don't ask elders whats up that's why we see them as evil.
fetish
Re: A Girl Visited Me And I Saw This In Her Bag. Am I Safe? by Kboy55: 11:12am On Aug 03, 2022
Girls use that stuff to collect sperm from their body after sex.
But I can't tell you why she needs ur sperm
Re: A Girl Visited Me And I Saw This In Her Bag. Am I Safe? by T4kbaba(m): 11:12am On Aug 03, 2022
Totilopussylick:
She have taken your destiny tongue tongue tongue
Sha has not have.

1 Like

Re: A Girl Visited Me And I Saw This In Her Bag. Am I Safe? by Zestzealotzenit(m): 11:12am On Aug 03, 2022
[quote author=UptownVibes post=115316481]it simply means she's your destiny wife wink cheesy cheesy cheesy go n ask your ancestors they will confirm it congrat bro
Re: A Girl Visited Me And I Saw This In Her Bag. Am I Safe? by NonsenseRubbish: 1:55pm On Aug 03, 2022
LagosInter:
She attends white garment church though.

See pics below.

What is it used for please?
Na their walkie talkie be that na shocked
Re: A Girl Visited Me And I Saw This In Her Bag. Am I Safe? by Slmgirldippussy: 2:07pm On Aug 03, 2022
OKOATA:
There are some things I noticed about we Nigerians, everything is always spiritual.
How can a common sea shell that came from mother nature be evil. Shows how dumbo lots of people are.

Yes it came from mother nature truly but it's the main item that is used in propritriating aje dirty.c
Check Abeokuta chamber of Commerce logo

1 Like

Re: A Girl Visited Me And I Saw This In Her Bag. Am I Safe? by Lovelydaisies: 2:40pm On Aug 03, 2022
I don't know.
Try to visit her with seaweed or crab in your backpack and see the reaction. grin
Re: A Girl Visited Me And I Saw This In Her Bag. Am I Safe? by mosesjay(m): 5:36pm On Aug 03, 2022
My Guy are gone, that was how a girl during my NYSC came in with it to my house and when I saw It as she went to buy indomie I collected it and threw it away, the next morning I heard she has gone mad
Re: A Girl Visited Me And I Saw This In Her Bag. Am I Safe? by Baaj: 5:45pm On Aug 03, 2022

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Secret Tips – 14 Ways To Keep Your Man Begging For More Of You / Lady Uses Chicken Leg As Waist Bead / Delta-Based Lady With Massive Backside Causes Commotion Online (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.