Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,544 members, 7,827,036 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 05:17 AM

Thinking Aloud... - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Thinking Aloud... (231 Views)

Shatima I Hope Is Not What I'm Thinking / Just Thinking Aloud about decampees / Buhari's Resignation: Secondus Not Capable Of Original Thinking - Presidency (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Thinking Aloud... by DukeofUmueri247: 7:51pm On Aug 02, 2022
Happy new month to you all....With the recent happenings in our country,the insecurity,bastardize economy,poor quality of education and prolonged industrial action of both ASUU and ASUP members...Something I do ask myself what is the president doing that he can't fix the problem of this country...
My question is now that do you think we would have still be this down if we had re-elected GEJ in 2015 or he would have done better than PMB...
I think GEJ would have done better considering the caliber of people he had in his cabinet then...Let's hear from you...

(1) (Reply)

Kwara 2023: Seriki Throws Weight Behind Turaki Of Ilorin And Gov / Hoodlums Raze Politicians’ House In Adeleke’s Hometown Nigerian / With A Calm Voice, Low Tone And Full Of Emotions That Should Move A Human To Emp

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.