Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,822 members, 7,844,659 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 04:39 AM

Just Thinking Aloud about decampees - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Just Thinking Aloud about decampees (238 Views)

The Fate Of Those Decampees In Edo State Right Now / Oshiomhole Mocks Dino Melaye, Saraki And Other APC Decampees (Video) / Dino Melaye Receives APC Decampees In Kogi, Burns Brooms (PHOTOS) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Just Thinking Aloud about decampees by Lionize: 12:03am On Jan 29, 2023
I am just thinking, just thinking o, before you accuse me.
My thoughts on those people defecting from one party to the other.
They have collected money from the current party. Decamp to go and collect money from the other party. Then at the end of the day, vote another party entirely. Just thinking aloud.

2 Likes

Re: Just Thinking Aloud about decampees by Moh247: 12:25am On Jan 29, 2023
You are newbie in electioneering

Party agent pay you for vote buying after you thumb print and show them from one corner or take a pics

2 Likes

Re: Just Thinking Aloud about decampees by Lionize: 2:02am On Jan 29, 2023
Moh247:
You are newbie in electioneering

Party agent pay you for vote buying after you thumb print and show them from one corner or take a pics
I'm not talking of the N2,500 on voting day, I mean those 'party faithfuls' who collect money for 'mobilization'.

2 Likes

Re: Just Thinking Aloud about decampees by JoeNL22(m): 4:05am On Jan 29, 2023
Lionize:
I am just thinking, just thinking o, before you accuse me.
My thoughts on those people defecting from one party to the other.
They have collected money from the current party. Decamp to go and collect money from the other party. Then at the end of the day, vote another party entirely. Just thinking aloud.
Yea.
We saw it in kastina 2019. Apc was decamping to PDP like crazy. At the end of the day, Buhari had over 1 million votes and Atiku had less than 100k votes. That's why I don't trust all these their rubbish deflections and decamping. Until I see Inec results. My mind go calm down.

2 Likes

Re: Just Thinking Aloud about decampees by Lionize: 9:17am On Jan 29, 2023
JoeNL22:

Yea.
We saw it in kastina 2019. Apc was decamping to PDP like crazy. At the end of the day, Buhari had over 1 million votes and Atiku had less than 100k votes. That's why I don't trust all these their rubbish deflections and decamping. Until I see Inec results. My mind go calm down.
I talk am

(1) (Reply)

Cbn Extend Deadline For Use Of Old Naira Note / Yorubas And Igbos Are Best Of Friends But Some Ar Surviving By Fanning Division / 2023: I’ll Appoint Women Into Key Positions – Uba Sani

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.