Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,673 members, 7,837,484 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 04:37 AM

What Does It Mean When I Lady Constantly Tells You About Guys She Rejects? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Does It Mean When I Lady Constantly Tells You About Guys She Rejects? (1011 Views)

What Will You Do If You Proposed To Your Girlfriend And She Rejects? / Man Tries To Force A Ring On His Girlfriend’s Finger As She Rejects His Proposal / Ladies Complaining About Guys With Small Joystick Read (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Does It Mean When I Lady Constantly Tells You About Guys She Rejects? by netsurfer01(m): 9:03pm On Aug 02, 2022
So I have this close female friend who I believe has a crush on me.

Recently, she has been telling me about other guys she has rejected when we speak on phone calls or on chats.

I'm trying to see if there might be a meaning to this. What do you guys think?
Re: What Does It Mean When I Lady Constantly Tells You About Guys She Rejects? by Nobody: 9:12pm On Aug 02, 2022
Maybe she likes you, wait till she makes a move on you.
Or wait till one handsome, rich boy ask her out and take her attention away from you.

Either way, you are still the bestie and can still be getting dividends from her.
Re: What Does It Mean When I Lady Constantly Tells You About Guys She Rejects? by Bluezy13(m): 9:15pm On Aug 02, 2022
It means that very soon you'll join the list if you should get caught in the bait.
Re: What Does It Mean When I Lady Constantly Tells You About Guys She Rejects? by PerfectStranger(m): 9:17pm On Aug 02, 2022
She’s only telling you the ones she rejected. Let her tell you about the ones that got her laid.

3 Likes

Re: What Does It Mean When I Lady Constantly Tells You About Guys She Rejects? by Cypress042(m): 9:18pm On Aug 02, 2022
netsurfer01:
So I have this close female friend who I believe has a crush on me.

Recently, she has been telling me about other guys she has rejected when we speak on phone calls or on chats.

I'm trying to see if there might be a meaning to this. What do you guys think?
Don't ask her out bruh, it's a trap sad

4 Likes

Re: What Does It Mean When I Lady Constantly Tells You About Guys She Rejects? by Mindblowing20: 9:23pm On Aug 02, 2022
Meaning she will tell others about how she rejected you too

2 Likes

Re: What Does It Mean When I Lady Constantly Tells You About Guys She Rejects? by MrBrownJay1(m): 10:28pm On Aug 02, 2022
shakara na!
Re: What Does It Mean When I Lady Constantly Tells You About Guys She Rejects? by Nyascobar1414: 10:39pm On Aug 02, 2022
Na guys like dat dey gv this ladies overInflated ego...

4 toto wey 5guys don already nack.. Mtcheww
Re: What Does It Mean When I Lady Constantly Tells You About Guys She Rejects? by awoxalat(m): 10:47pm On Aug 02, 2022
It's either she truly loves you and she is telling you that out of her love for you or she's trying to manipulate you by making you think you're very lucky, hence she doesn't want you to take her for granted. Irrespective, use your brain.

For your detailed executive interior design, contact us!!

Re: What Does It Mean When I Lady Constantly Tells You About Guys She Rejects? by netsurfer01(m): 7:28pm On Aug 03, 2022
Cypress042:
Don't ask her out bruh, it's a trap sad
Not planning to do so acutally. grin

1 Like

Re: What Does It Mean When I Lady Constantly Tells You About Guys She Rejects? by netsurfer01(m): 7:29pm On Aug 03, 2022
Bluezy13:
It means that very soon you'll join the list if you should get caught in the bait.
I don't plan on asking her out but I don't think she'll reject me if I do. It's pretty clear she likes me and all.
Re: What Does It Mean When I Lady Constantly Tells You About Guys She Rejects? by netsurfer01(m): 7:29pm On Aug 03, 2022
awoxalat:
It's either she truly loves you and she is telling you that out of her love for you or she's trying to manipulate you by making you think you're very lucky, hence she doesn't want you to take her for granted. Irrespective, use your brain.

For your detailed executive interior design, contact us!!
Exactly my thoughts too. I guess I will have to play safe from now on.
Re: What Does It Mean When I Lady Constantly Tells You About Guys She Rejects? by Vinnie2000(m): 8:20pm On Aug 03, 2022
Hmmm, this one is Dicey.

because our Naija ladies are king of mind games. sad

OP, Lock up and be playing along. Dont tell her ANYTHING.

Anyday, she loseguard feelings or is vulnerable, Quickly 'Help' her out! cool smiley

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

I Need / He Was Accused Of False Rape By An Ex-girlfriend In The Uk. Pictures / Update: Defilement Of A Minor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.