Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,162 members, 7,835,889 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:54 PM

Abubakar Yunus: Kuje Prison Attack May Be ‘Trade By Barter’ - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Abubakar Yunus: Kuje Prison Attack May Be ‘Trade By Barter’ (11391 Views)

ISWAP Claims Responsibility For Kuje Prison Attack, Releases Video / Several Escaped Inmates From Kuje Prison Attack Recaptured (Photos) / How My Two Sons Were Slaughtered By Boko Haram In My Presence - Abubakar Yunus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Abubakar Yunus: Kuje Prison Attack May Be ‘Trade By Barter’ by ogododo: 10:28pm On Aug 02, 2022
A member of the House Representatives (APC Gombe), Abubakar Yunus, has alleged that the Kuje Prison attack and the recent release of another batch of the victims of train attack may be ‘trade by barter’.

Abubakar Yunus was speaking during an interview on Channels TV’s Politics Today on Tuesday.

Earlier Tuesday, terrorists released five more victims of the Kaduna train attack.

The terrorists had abducted a number of passengers when they attacked a Kaduna-bound train on March 28, 2022.

However, on July 5, 2022, terrorists invaded Kuje Prison and freed over 800 suspects, including all the Boko Haram members in detention.

When asked on whether there is a correlation between the recent release of some of the passengers and the Kuje prison attack, he said, “As a legislator for so many years and I have been overseeing the defence mechanism, I will not say that the mechanism, the security architecture, is not actually in place. I will rather say it’s part of the tactical schematic programmmed way the government wants to use it.”

He added, “Why I say that? Prior to the Kuje prison attack, was Kuje prison ever attacked? Was it the first time they had put insurgents, Boko Haram there? Why? So all those response teams were there. I want to allude to the fact that earlier on, the government argued that they had the capacity to bombard these insurgents to free the captives, but they were afraid of collateral damage.

“To us, when the bandits or the insurgents are claiming the release of our captives; and probably I will allude to the school of thought, the hypothesis, maybe it is a trade by barter. So it was a deliberate non-intervention of the government.”

https://dailytrust.com/kuje-prison-attack-may-be-trade-by-barter-apc-lawmaker

9 Likes

Re: Abubakar Yunus: Kuje Prison Attack May Be ‘Trade By Barter’ by TheFreeOne: 10:31pm On Aug 02, 2022
Collusion of government with terrorists you mean Anyway nothing surprises in naija again.

Waiting for lai..ing Mohammed, security agencies and Buhari's media aides to respond as usual.

32 Likes

Re: Abubakar Yunus: Kuje Prison Attack May Be ‘Trade By Barter’ by Beckyramos05: 10:32pm On Aug 02, 2022
Nice one

1 Like

Re: Abubakar Yunus: Kuje Prison Attack May Be ‘Trade By Barter’ by Coolsperm: 10:45pm On Aug 02, 2022
It may be very true becos there is no evil this Tinubu gvt, sorry! Buhari gvt can not do

70 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abubakar Yunus: Kuje Prison Attack May Be ‘Trade By Barter’ by Totilopussylick(m): 10:46pm On Aug 02, 2022
APC government is treading Nigerians lives with terrorists.

Evil party tongue

Tinubu is wasting his time contesting for president under APC which Buhari have completely rendered very useless tongue undecided tongue

36 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Abubakar Yunus: Kuje Prison Attack May Be ‘Trade By Barter’ by Goddey18(m): 10:48pm On Aug 02, 2022
Nigerians knew this already. Buhari and APC should keep deceiving themselves.

39 Likes

Re: Abubakar Yunus: Kuje Prison Attack May Be ‘Trade By Barter’ by ursullalinda(f): 10:49pm On Aug 02, 2022
Nigeria is at its lowest moment right now .....things unheard of now seems like a norm.....but God is about to rescue us......ObiDatti 2023

10 Likes

Re: Abubakar Yunus: Kuje Prison Attack May Be ‘Trade By Barter’ by VeryWickedGoat: 11:11pm On Aug 02, 2022
"May"? shocked

5 Likes

Re: Abubakar Yunus: Kuje Prison Attack May Be ‘Trade By Barter’ by Racoon(m): 11:13pm On Aug 02, 2022
All sane people know that the present government is neck deep in love with bandits and terrorists.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abubakar Yunus: Kuje Prison Attack May Be ‘Trade By Barter’ by obiekunie01: 11:43pm On Aug 02, 2022
many knows its a trade off.

wht i dont understand is why the terrorists are not keeping to their own part of the deal by releasing the train hostages.

e be like say them don do their oga at the top 419. cheesy

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abubakar Yunus: Kuje Prison Attack May Be ‘Trade By Barter’ by Blitzerz: 6:14am On Aug 03, 2022
You just woke up?

What nigerians already saw when it happened.

Apc is a terrorist party. Tueh!

2 Likes

Re: Abubakar Yunus: Kuje Prison Attack May Be ‘Trade By Barter’ by shortIGBOman: 6:15am On Aug 03, 2022
All I know is that, Peter ObiTUARY's IPOB Terrorist Cousin's are involved.

62 Likes

Re: Abubakar Yunus: Kuje Prison Attack May Be ‘Trade By Barter’ by bayelsaowei(m): 6:16am On Aug 03, 2022
Racoon:
All sane people know that the present government is neck deep in love with bandits and terrorists.
my tired is tired once more...
Re: Abubakar Yunus: Kuje Prison Attack May Be ‘Trade By Barter’ by Typicalguy(m): 6:16am On Aug 03, 2022
Abokis deceiving the so called elites... Walahi e no go better for any Fulani man grin
Re: Abubakar Yunus: Kuje Prison Attack May Be ‘Trade By Barter’ by Anaerobi(m): 6:16am On Aug 03, 2022
lol . See fa
Re: Abubakar Yunus: Kuje Prison Attack May Be ‘Trade By Barter’ by UselessBuharist: 6:17am On Aug 03, 2022
G
Re: Abubakar Yunus: Kuje Prison Attack May Be ‘Trade By Barter’ by Evergreen4(m): 6:19am On Aug 03, 2022
Every right thinking person know this already. How can soldiers be withdrawn from the prison 24 hours before the attack. Who gave the order? The attack was a calculated attack and the federal government know about it.
Re: Abubakar Yunus: Kuje Prison Attack May Be ‘Trade By Barter’ by shortIGBOman: 6:19am On Aug 03, 2022
Typicalguy:
Abokis deceiving the so called elites... Walahi e no go better for any Fulani man grin

But the North is still safer than the East.

Igbo people no dey fit go their Towns and Villages now. Peter ObiTUARY's IPOB terrorist dey unleash terror for that Region grin grin

61 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abubakar Yunus: Kuje Prison Attack May Be ‘Trade By Barter’ by Nobody: 6:19am On Aug 03, 2022
His hypothesis makes sense, reasonable to believe.
Re: Abubakar Yunus: Kuje Prison Attack May Be ‘Trade By Barter’ by AntiChristian: 6:20am On Aug 03, 2022
May our country be better than before!
Re: Abubakar Yunus: Kuje Prison Attack May Be ‘Trade By Barter’ by seunlayi(m): 6:24am On Aug 03, 2022
But this is not News, we knew this

4 Likes

Re: Abubakar Yunus: Kuje Prison Attack May Be ‘Trade By Barter’ by tillaman(m): 6:24am On Aug 03, 2022
Makes sense
Oil dey your head Mr Yunus
I don’t know if they allow beer in Gombe I for send you 1 truck make you take am wage your conscience

Re: Abubakar Yunus: Kuje Prison Attack May Be ‘Trade By Barter’ by Tooreda: 6:24am On Aug 03, 2022
Buhari is an islamist terrorist. Only fools don't know that.

1 Like

Re: Abubakar Yunus: Kuje Prison Attack May Be ‘Trade By Barter’ by Typicalguy(m): 6:27am On Aug 03, 2022
shortIGBOman:

But the North is still safer than the East.

Igbo people no dey fit go their Towns and Villages now. Peter ObiTUARY's IPOB terrorist dey unleash terror for that Region grin grin
see mumu... First is that, you don't know my tribe, second is that, you people from the north suffer the most...

The best thing you can do to right the wrongs the damages your kinsmen has done is to go get your PVC and vote Obi/Datti '23 sad

7 Likes

Re: Abubakar Yunus: Kuje Prison Attack May Be ‘Trade By Barter’ by ecolime(m): 6:28am On Aug 03, 2022
These freed terrorists have taken over most of the forests.

Terrorism is now a thriving and lucrative career path under Buhari.

God punish APC members and their supporters.

1 Like

Re: Abubakar Yunus: Kuje Prison Attack May Be ‘Trade By Barter’ by sweetonugbu: 6:29am On Aug 03, 2022
Possible
Re: Abubakar Yunus: Kuje Prison Attack May Be ‘Trade By Barter’ by cjudy(m): 6:30am On Aug 03, 2022
grin
Truth is not far from this.

He might be right anyway

1 Like

Re: Abubakar Yunus: Kuje Prison Attack May Be ‘Trade By Barter’ by Abujason: 6:32am On Aug 03, 2022
ogododo:

https://dailytrust.com/kuje-prison-attack-may-be-trade-by-barter-apc-lawmaker

Only a fool will not know that. When a terrorist is your president and commander in chief that is what you will get.

Sai Barbarian!

1 Like

Re: Abubakar Yunus: Kuje Prison Attack May Be ‘Trade By Barter’ by Gbadespet(m): 6:32am On Aug 03, 2022
It's actually true coz it's planned work with the government

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

2023: G-5 Governors Fail To Unveil Preferred Candidate / Pictures From APC Presidential Campaign Rally In Gombe / Oronsaye Report: Reduce The Size Of Your Cabinet Too, Adegboruwa Tells Tinubu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.