Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,407 members, 7,861,147 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 03:31 AM

Abubakar Yunus: Kuje Prison Attack May Be ‘Trade By Barter’ - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Abubakar Yunus: Kuje Prison Attack May Be ‘Trade By Barter’ (11406 Views)

ISWAP Claims Responsibility For Kuje Prison Attack, Releases Video / Several Escaped Inmates From Kuje Prison Attack Recaptured (Photos) / How My Two Sons Were Slaughtered By Boko Haram In My Presence - Abubakar Yunus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Abubakar Yunus: Kuje Prison Attack May Be ‘Trade By Barter’ by PS712: 6:36am On Aug 03, 2022
All that's happening in Nigeria is so shameful and sad.
Re: Abubakar Yunus: Kuje Prison Attack May Be ‘Trade By Barter’ by Zabita8: 6:36am On Aug 03, 2022
Okay
Re: Abubakar Yunus: Kuje Prison Attack May Be ‘Trade By Barter’ by Abujason: 6:38am On Aug 03, 2022
Typicalguy:
see mumu... First is that, you don't know my tribe, second is that, you people from the north suffer the most...

The best thing you can do to right the wrongs the damages your kinsmen has done is to go get your PVC and vote Obi/Datti '23 sad

Why you dey mind the dimwit. This topic is for people with brain.

1 Like

Re: Abubakar Yunus: Kuje Prison Attack May Be ‘Trade By Barter’ by Senatorbng(m): 6:42am On Aug 03, 2022
Thank God the terrorists kept their own part of the bargain by releasing the Abuja Kaduna train captives. Its fine
Re: Abubakar Yunus: Kuje Prison Attack May Be ‘Trade By Barter’ by shortIGBOman: 6:56am On Aug 03, 2022
Typicalguy:
see mumu... First is that, you don't know my tribe, second is that, you people from the north suffer the most...

The best thing you can do to right the wrongs the damages your kinsmen has done is to go get your PVC and vote Obi/Datti '23 sad

1st, you are an Igbo man. But shame no allow you publicly own up. cheesy
2nd, I insist our beautiful North is safer than the East.
3rd, IGBO can never rule this Country. grin

1 Like

Re: Abubakar Yunus: Kuje Prison Attack May Be ‘Trade By Barter’ by walozanga(m): 6:57am On Aug 03, 2022
Go and vote another terrorist
Re: Abubakar Yunus: Kuje Prison Attack May Be ‘Trade By Barter’ by NwaMamaIwota(f): 7:01am On Aug 03, 2022
shortIGBOman:

1st, you are an Igbo man. But shame no allow you publicly own up. cheesy
2nd, I insist our beautiful North is safer than the East.
3rd, IGBO can never rule this Country. grin
mynd44 lalasticlala Seun Dominique
Rule 2
Re: Abubakar Yunus: Kuje Prison Attack May Be ‘Trade By Barter’ by zumbigbo(m): 7:33am On Aug 03, 2022
shortIGBOman:
All I know is that, Peter ObiTUARY's IPOB Terrorist Cousin's are involved.

At birth, dem throw your brain away, jam placenta inside skull
Re: Abubakar Yunus: Kuje Prison Attack May Be ‘Trade By Barter’ by Elmander1983(m): 7:51am On Aug 03, 2022
Taking Nigerians for a ride! Keep riding as we watch your st***dity as we go
ogododo:

https://dailytrust.com/kuje-prison-attack-may-be-trade-by-barter-apc-lawmaker
Re: Abubakar Yunus: Kuje Prison Attack May Be ‘Trade By Barter’ by Brushstrokes20: 7:51am On Aug 03, 2022
This is a crystal clear fact to SANE Nigerians!
The lifeless animal in human skin is all shades of evil!
Re: Abubakar Yunus: Kuje Prison Attack May Be ‘Trade By Barter’ by azpekuliar: 7:58am On Aug 03, 2022
savageresponse

An Igbo adage says “What an old man sees sitting down, a young man cannot see standing up"
Re: Abubakar Yunus: Kuje Prison Attack May Be ‘Trade By Barter’ by shortIGBOman: 9:53am On Aug 03, 2022
zumbigbo:

Re: Abubakar Yunus: Kuje Prison Attack May Be ‘Trade By Barter’ by shortIGBOman: 9:54am On Aug 03, 2022
zumbigbo:

I still get sense pass you.

Re: Abubakar Yunus: Kuje Prison Attack May Be ‘Trade By Barter’ by Yankee101: 10:43am On Aug 03, 2022
One of the first things that crossed my mind
Too many barracks around for that to happen
Re: Abubakar Yunus: Kuje Prison Attack May Be ‘Trade By Barter’ by Jollyjune(m): 12:19pm On Aug 03, 2022
I think I concur. The information from my regular joint few days after the attack, was that in coming days the hostages will be released in batches.

Meaning that the APC lead FG had agreed to a prisoners swap deal with the bandits.

Few days later, the news came of the release of some hostages... cheesy cheesy Recently followed by another batch grin grin.

Sai baba..if you know you know
Re: Abubakar Yunus: Kuje Prison Attack May Be ‘Trade By Barter’ by Uzosaint(m): 1:49pm On Aug 03, 2022
Of course, obviously that's what it looks like.
Re: Abubakar Yunus: Kuje Prison Attack May Be ‘Trade By Barter’ by Thomasankara(m): 8:18pm On Aug 03, 2022
like someone earlier predicted on the same week of that attack, that it could be a bargaining stunt to free the train hostage. I was like how did he get wind of such information, but lo and behold, that actually happened.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Buhari: Nigeria Air To Take Flight By December / Diamond Star Commences Export Processing Operations At Lilypond Terminal / Wike Receives Rwandan High Commissioner, Swedish Ambassador To Nigeria (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.