Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,340 members, 7,822,611 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:49 PM

Libya's Instability Responsible For Banditry, Terrorism In Nigeria – Buhari - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Libya's Instability Responsible For Banditry, Terrorism In Nigeria – Buhari (22988 Views)

Nigeria Acquires 60 Armored Vehicles From China To Tackle Banditry, Terrorism / Banditry, Terrorism: Buhari-led APC Should Resign, They Have Failed – Wike / Nigeria Fully Capable Of Dealing With Banditry, Terrorism - Presidency (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Libya's Instability Responsible For Banditry, Terrorism In Nigeria – Buhari by moneyissweet(m): 8:27am On Aug 03, 2022
Na wetin your security chiefs told you abi

You no go die better this man

Re: Libya's Instability Responsible For Banditry, Terrorism In Nigeria – Buhari by ud4u: 8:28am On Aug 03, 2022
Just hear your self out
Re: Libya's Instability Responsible For Banditry, Terrorism In Nigeria – Buhari by AdeWire001: 8:29am On Aug 03, 2022
SmellyNyash:
sad May u and those people that supported u and are still supporting u experience kidnapping and killing.

And if you are campaigning and forcing another calamity on Nigerians next year, may u ,Ur family and generation suffer what the innocent citizens of Nigeria are suffering.

Very Big AMEN
in fact fu*k APC and their suppurt sad sad
Re: Libya's Instability Responsible For Banditry, Terrorism In Nigeria – Buhari by oladipuposadeeq(m): 8:30am On Aug 03, 2022
And I shouted haaaaaa after reading this epistle. So they have stopped blaming GEJ and PDP for their failures but have now faced far away Libya haba now shocked
Re: Libya's Instability Responsible For Banditry, Terrorism In Nigeria – Buhari by F117nighthawk: 8:30am On Aug 03, 2022
Still making excuses after 7 years, we have completely given up on you already as a big failure sir
Re: Libya's Instability Responsible For Banditry, Terrorism In Nigeria – Buhari by AdeWire001: 8:32am On Aug 03, 2022
Buhari should be burn alive on national Tv I swear I swear arrrggggg I feel like burning that old foo* angry angry angry
Re: Libya's Instability Responsible For Banditry, Terrorism In Nigeria – Buhari by Angelfrost(m): 8:32am On Aug 03, 2022
Ochemicals:
Buhari is overwhelmed.
He thought ruling Nigeria was 1 + 1. He later found it to be calculus grin

He had the first tenure to put his house in order and decide if ruling the nation was his mettle....

What did he contest in 2019 for seeing as he was bereft of leadership skills?!!
Re: Libya's Instability Responsible For Banditry, Terrorism In Nigeria – Buhari by Mr5050(m): 8:33am On Aug 03, 2022
Buhari will handle insecurity as retired general while Osibanjo will handle economy as a Prof wey him be. See us na, I no say encyclopedia and dictionary will take note after ur tenure to replace the word Buhari with FAILURE.
Re: Libya's Instability Responsible For Banditry, Terrorism In Nigeria – Buhari by john633(m): 8:34am On Aug 03, 2022
Failure
Re: Libya's Instability Responsible For Banditry, Terrorism In Nigeria – Buhari by icedbreez(m): 8:35am On Aug 03, 2022
You were sleeping when bandits were flooding the country instead of strengthening border post security and making the country uncomfortable for them.

Failure APC
Re: Libya's Instability Responsible For Banditry, Terrorism In Nigeria – Buhari by seunayantokun(m): 8:36am On Aug 03, 2022
He is been singing this rubbish these years. So, you decided to compromise the security of Nigeria with the Lybia alibi?
You know what you're after but telling pointless lies like you are no longer able to think properly again.

Lybia is the reason you are asking us to give up our land or die; Lybia is the reason you keep sending bills to the national assembly to take our land and water; Lydia is the reason you allow fulani herdsmen terrorists to go around armed with sophisticated weapons; Lydia is the reason all the security arms of your government, customs and immigration, etc are headed by you and your fulani people; Lydia is the reason fulani herdsmen are aided to unleash mayhem on their local hosts by uniform men; Lydia is the reason NNPC stop bringing money to the treasury. You're not stupid, you know what you are doing, and what you're doing today shall consume you and all your collaborators.
Re: Libya's Instability Responsible For Banditry, Terrorism In Nigeria – Buhari by Okobola146: 8:37am On Aug 03, 2022
Please keep quiet, you and your northern brothers brought terrorism into the country just for you to win the presidential election.

BREAKING NEWS!

ASUU STRIKE: The Academic Staff Union of Universities (ASUU) has suspend their 6-months industrial action.

This was made known via @channelstv this morning by the Union President, Prof. Emmanuel Osodoke.

He said the Federal Government has finally signed the agreement and accepted the UTAS as requested by the Union.

He however directed all University Lecturers to go back to classroom with immediate effect.

He therefore thanked students, parents & lecturers for the struggle, that alas proved successful.

#NOTE: This is how the NEWS HEADLINES and content will be when ASUU finally suspends the ongoing strike.

Just Anticipate and be Hopeful, Everything Will Soon Be Fine.

If u vex I dey house,, come beat me�
Meanwhile have a lovely day much love
Re: Libya's Instability Responsible For Banditry, Terrorism In Nigeria – Buhari by Figger(m): 8:38am On Aug 03, 2022
christejames:
What a soulless President shocked

He doesn't even know that the so called unstable Libya is more stable than the present Nigeria?

Talk about a person that doesn't know what's happening around him, only opening mouth waaaaa to spew rubbish.
I dey tell u, I dey Libya like this and I can tell u this place is better than naija at the moment.

1 Like

Re: Libya's Instability Responsible For Banditry, Terrorism In Nigeria – Buhari by Atticusxsz(m): 8:39am On Aug 03, 2022
Must everything Mr Cluelessness spew out of his mouth be inconsequential and out of context all the time?
Una sure say this man no be stand up comedian back in the day? undecided
Re: Libya's Instability Responsible For Banditry, Terrorism In Nigeria – Buhari by depure(m): 8:40am On Aug 03, 2022
735i:
Omo ale

Na another man erection dey impregnate woman for your house?

Take responsibility for your failure. Werey
You get bomb for mouth
Re: Libya's Instability Responsible For Banditry, Terrorism In Nigeria – Buhari by Lanretoye(m): 8:43am On Aug 03, 2022
SmellyNyash:
sad May u and those people that supported u and are still supporting u experience kidnapping and killing.

And if you are campaigning and forcing another calamity on Nigerians next year, may u ,Ur family and generation suffer what the innocent citizens of Nigeria are suffering.
you know your father is one of them,so this your swear dey ontop your family,including u.
Re: Libya's Instability Responsible For Banditry, Terrorism In Nigeria – Buhari by egbedox: 8:45am On Aug 03, 2022
735i:
Omo ale

Na another man erection dey impregnate woman for your house?

Take responsibility for your failure. Werey

Guy, you are really angry oooo.

But seriously, how will a sovereign nation be pushing insecurity blames to another country. It's appalling.

That then questions how the billions budgeted for defence are being utilised.

Are we going to sit on this blame theory while people die?

Summary of it all, get your PVC and vote wisely. Lets educate people more that the 5k they collect during election is part of what has brought this nation to where we are today. Lets eliminate greed from our hearts and what is rightfully ours will surely be
:::::::::::::::PEACE:::::::::::::::::
Re: Libya's Instability Responsible For Banditry, Terrorism In Nigeria – Buhari by SALLAM2022: 8:45am On Aug 03, 2022
Thunder, where are you?
Re: Libya's Instability Responsible For Banditry, Terrorism In Nigeria – Buhari by erai30(m): 8:46am On Aug 03, 2022
Mumu man fix the country rather than trading blames for your misfortune, a rule should take responsibility for whatever happens to the people he leads.
Re: Libya's Instability Responsible For Banditry, Terrorism In Nigeria – Buhari by SocialJustice: 8:48am On Aug 03, 2022
Useless old man always blaming everyone else except himself.
Re: Libya's Instability Responsible For Banditry, Terrorism In Nigeria – Buhari by Oceanjagaban: 8:49am On Aug 03, 2022
Old man when will you start taking responsibility for your failures and stupidity
Re: Libya's Instability Responsible For Banditry, Terrorism In Nigeria – Buhari by modsfucker: 8:51am On Aug 03, 2022
The person who doesn't know that terrorists have threatened to kidnap him, is the one forming known-all now.
Re: Libya's Instability Responsible For Banditry, Terrorism In Nigeria – Buhari by Nzubeolisa(m): 8:53am On Aug 03, 2022
Always looking for someone or something to blame please someone should remind baba that Libya is in north Africa shocked
Re: Libya's Instability Responsible For Banditry, Terrorism In Nigeria – Buhari by brideman: 8:54am On Aug 03, 2022
Mr. President, please stop glorifying the problems, or the cause of the problem, tell us the solution and execute it.
Re: Libya's Instability Responsible For Banditry, Terrorism In Nigeria – Buhari by kafeii123: 8:55am On Aug 03, 2022
Goal shifting.....hmm
Re: Libya's Instability Responsible For Banditry, Terrorism In Nigeria – Buhari by imagrg(m): 8:55am On Aug 03, 2022
He is deceiving himself.
Nigerians know better now. Only time will tell.
Re: Libya's Instability Responsible For Banditry, Terrorism In Nigeria – Buhari by Nigerianization(m): 8:56am On Aug 03, 2022
signature2012:
Imagine what a self acclaimed retired General is spilling from his gworo chewing mouth.

Almost 8 years from one excuse to another.

The most useless and dumbest President We ever have in this country.

Brainless and visionless human.

Nigerians are dying daily and all you have to say is Libya and co.

I blame the dullards that campaigned and voted for you.

The instability in Libya started in 2011 when muammar gadaffi was killed. APC attributed Nigeria's insecurity then to Jonathan until four years later when they came to power. Now the goal post don shift. APC I hail una
Re: Libya's Instability Responsible For Banditry, Terrorism In Nigeria – Buhari by chatinent: 8:56am On Aug 03, 2022
I hate this fool.
Re: Libya's Instability Responsible For Banditry, Terrorism In Nigeria – Buhari by SmellyNyash: 9:03am On Aug 03, 2022
Lanretoye:
you know your father is one of them,so this your swear dey ontop your family,including u.
As you are campaigning and supporting evil, evil will never depart from u, Ur family and Ur generation
Re: Libya's Instability Responsible For Banditry, Terrorism In Nigeria – Buhari by LaSenior: 9:03am On Aug 03, 2022
Bestbeelieve:

left one abi rite iyash? i dey beg u no commot air from dat side o! we don suffa grin grin grin
make we suffocate completely na since buhari don destroy everything with his body odour

1 Like

Re: Libya's Instability Responsible For Banditry, Terrorism In Nigeria – Buhari by famouscargo4u: 9:04am On Aug 03, 2022
Is Nigeria the only country in Africa? Arrant nonsense.
Re: Libya's Instability Responsible For Banditry, Terrorism In Nigeria – Buhari by Riversstate: 9:08am On Aug 03, 2022
Fool

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Okezie Ikpeazu Heads To Supreme Court / N3b Scam: Oyo-ita Weighs Options, Seeks Soft Landing / #fuelscarcity: How Much Is Fuel In Your Area

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.