Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,506 members, 7,836,955 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:58 PM

Loaves Of Bread And Crates Of Eggs Shared As Souvenir At Nigerian Party (Video) - Events (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Loaves Of Bread And Crates Of Eggs Shared As Souvenir At Nigerian Party (Video) (34311 Views)

Live Chickens Given To Guests As Souvenir At An Event / Erelu Okin: Fuel Shared As Souvenir At Chidima Ogbulu's Installation Party / Tomatoes And Fresh Pepper Shared As Souvenir At A Wedding In Lagos (Pix, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Loaves Of Bread And Crates Of Eggs Shared As Souvenir At Nigerian Party (Video) by JoshTrillions(m): 2:26pm On Aug 04, 2022
Confam arrangement..While some people can only offer Agbado and Cassava undecided undecided
Re: Loaves Of Bread And Crates Of Eggs Shared As Souvenir At Nigerian Party (Video) by jetpack(m): 2:26pm On Aug 04, 2022
Re: Loaves Of Bread And Crates Of Eggs Shared As Souvenir At Nigerian Party (Video) by ikorodureporta: 2:26pm On Aug 04, 2022
grin grin
Re: Loaves Of Bread And Crates Of Eggs Shared As Souvenir At Nigerian Party (Video) by Olamicwoto: 2:26pm On Aug 04, 2022
Naija my country. All d politicians know dat there is hunger in d land.
Re: Loaves Of Bread And Crates Of Eggs Shared As Souvenir At Nigerian Party (Video) by rickleye: 2:27pm On Aug 04, 2022
Now that’s a practical gift !
Better than having souvenirs all around the house
Re: Loaves Of Bread And Crates Of Eggs Shared As Souvenir At Nigerian Party (Video) by frankfrank(m): 2:27pm On Aug 04, 2022
Re: Loaves Of Bread And Crates Of Eggs Shared As Souvenir At Nigerian Party (Video) by Segzy22: 2:29pm On Aug 04, 2022
Please nairalanders, sorry for disturbing you with this.

I'm seriously sick, I ran a text of about of 25k but I have referred to LASUTH.

I don't have money because I lost my job due to the sickness.

I need your help.

Below is the text results.

Olusegun Adisa Zenith Bank 2372855066

Re: Loaves Of Bread And Crates Of Eggs Shared As Souvenir At Nigerian Party (Video) by callmemakaveli: 2:30pm On Aug 04, 2022
Nice concept...

The event planner knows how tough the situation in Nigeria is for the common man.

More grease to their elbow.

Local man is happy!!!
Re: Loaves Of Bread And Crates Of Eggs Shared As Souvenir At Nigerian Party (Video) by UptownVibes(m): 2:30pm On Aug 04, 2022
Still better than fuel,like some did last time.
Re: Loaves Of Bread And Crates Of Eggs Shared As Souvenir At Nigerian Party (Video) by bagad: 2:34pm On Aug 04, 2022
Crate?
Wow that's amazingly nice.
Anyone who shares food anywhere will always be appreciated and cherished more.
Re: Loaves Of Bread And Crates Of Eggs Shared As Souvenir At Nigerian Party (Video) by free2ryhme: 2:35pm On Aug 04, 2022
Re: Loaves Of Bread And Crates Of Eggs Shared As Souvenir At Nigerian Party (Video) by yusluvad(m): 2:39pm On Aug 04, 2022
mariahAngel:
A thoughtful idea, if you ask me. cheesy
The next day's breakfast sorted.

Food na the main thing.

Honestly, food is a necessity...

1 Like

Re: Loaves Of Bread And Crates Of Eggs Shared As Souvenir At Nigerian Party (Video) by Ishilove: 2:44pm On Aug 04, 2022
See as the tin resemble saara. Abeg I'll pass.
Re: Loaves Of Bread And Crates Of Eggs Shared As Souvenir At Nigerian Party (Video) by mariahAngel(f): 2:47pm On Aug 04, 2022
yusluvad:
Honestly, food is a necessity...

Ounje ni koko. cheesy
Re: Loaves Of Bread And Crates Of Eggs Shared As Souvenir At Nigerian Party (Video) by Lovenorth: 2:57pm On Aug 04, 2022
We would be getting iPhones and cars as souvenir when the Jagaban becomes our president
Re: Loaves Of Bread And Crates Of Eggs Shared As Souvenir At Nigerian Party (Video) by labelle123(f): 2:59pm On Aug 04, 2022
Buhari Buhari Buhari
You see you have caused?
Re: Loaves Of Bread And Crates Of Eggs Shared As Souvenir At Nigerian Party (Video) by jimetagambo: 3:13pm On Aug 04, 2022
Food is the new luxury in Nigeria.
Looking at the crate of egg, that is not naija. its either the USA, UK or Canada grin
Re: Loaves Of Bread And Crates Of Eggs Shared As Souvenir At Nigerian Party (Video) by jimetagambo: 3:14pm On Aug 04, 2022
frankfrank:
This is not Nigeria
This is canada
Bloggers at it again
I did not even see this post before making my post above.
Re: Loaves Of Bread And Crates Of Eggs Shared As Souvenir At Nigerian Party (Video) by mrkings84(m): 3:14pm On Aug 04, 2022
Wow oooo.....
This is far better than sharing plastic parker and tray.

The celebrant seems to be rich and sensitive to be able to share such luxury stuffs!!
Re: Loaves Of Bread And Crates Of Eggs Shared As Souvenir At Nigerian Party (Video) by LienwaltAbel(m): 3:21pm On Aug 04, 2022
The crates undecided that ain't Nigeria. Bloggers! Tueg
Re: Loaves Of Bread And Crates Of Eggs Shared As Souvenir At Nigerian Party (Video) by Ishilove: 3:22pm On Aug 04, 2022
Wait o, is that Fuji 'Buga' playing?? cheesy

1 Like

Re: Loaves Of Bread And Crates Of Eggs Shared As Souvenir At Nigerian Party (Video) by Profadvocate: 3:25pm On Aug 04, 2022
Far better than plastic jare
Belle first
Breakfast settled
Re: Loaves Of Bread And Crates Of Eggs Shared As Souvenir At Nigerian Party (Video) by Nobody: 3:32pm On Aug 04, 2022
This is stomach infrastructure and is just as thoughtful as sharing of petrol when the fuel was damned so scarce. So, I wouldn't be surprised to see DSS knocking on the door of that distributor.
Re: Loaves Of Bread And Crates Of Eggs Shared As Souvenir At Nigerian Party (Video) by joelag: 3:56pm On Aug 04, 2022
Na heavy connection person fit take dey chop for Nigeria these days.
Re: Loaves Of Bread And Crates Of Eggs Shared As Souvenir At Nigerian Party (Video) by latolz: 3:58pm On Aug 04, 2022
E go soon reach agege bread
Re: Loaves Of Bread And Crates Of Eggs Shared As Souvenir At Nigerian Party (Video) by Magnoliaa(f): 4:14pm On Aug 04, 2022
Ishilove:
Wait o, is that Fuji 'Buga' playing?? cheesy

Hah! cheesy cheesy O jeri. Awon temi. Yoruba people. Na so dem dey always render all these popular songs for Yoruba parties o. And they are always very initiative in their souvenirs and food and all. Have you seen the ones that share garri and fried fish and crayfish too? Like, if you wan drink garri for the party there? Boli and epa, different things.
Re: Loaves Of Bread And Crates Of Eggs Shared As Souvenir At Nigerian Party (Video) by Ppp1p: 4:25pm On Aug 04, 2022
Really
Re: Loaves Of Bread And Crates Of Eggs Shared As Souvenir At Nigerian Party (Video) by NonsenseRubbish: 4:36pm On Aug 04, 2022
frankfrank:
This is not Nigeria
This is canada
Bloggers at it again

Nice one wink

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Is N500k Marriage Still Possible In This Recession? / Lady Goes Emotional After Seeing Her 6 Months Made Wedding Dress (video) / Obituary Of A Nigerian Woman & Her 17-Year-Old Son

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.